Double Up on the Slut

Story Info
Lena's two lovers come together - inside her.
2.5k words
4.17
67.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.K.A. "The Double Duty Booty Call"

John knocked on the door. As I let him inside I felt my heart flutter from its usual rhythm the way it did the last time I saw John, and the time before that. His dark hair was wet and still shining with snowflakes, his tall frame crowding the doorway as he stomped the snow from his boots before taking them off.

I waited for him to finish before greeting him, looking up into his eyes and stepping in close. His hand rose, softly stroked the hair back from my temples and his warm smile made me melt.

Then he was yanking back a handful of my hair and a flame rumbled, combusted through my loins, my muscles slacking as he leaned over to kiss me, still smiling, mumbling "Slut, my slut.... missed you..."

It wasn't long before I was pinned against the wall, his forceful kiss penetrating my lips. His body close to mine, restricting me with his torso and now his left hand as he grasped both wrists tight above my head, and I felt my pussy dampen.

After a few nibbles on my neck, and a light pinch of my nipples to make sure that I was aroused, John told me he had an idea.

Oh. Another flame, this sensation in my tummy with a twinge of panic. I both trusted him and rued his creativity, knowing I had finally given in to my base nature, knowing I couldn't ever have control this man. He could outwit me easily, had before. Things were still new between us, but he was keenly aware of his power over me, although he rarely reminded me of it.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You're going to call Jared," he said.

Jared? Oh, shit.

Jared was the other man. John knew I hadn't officially called it off with Jared yet, although I hadn't seen Jared for about a month now. What was John thinking, exactly? I didn't want any trouble between the two....

"Jared," he repeated. He couldn't keep the sly smile from spreading along his face.

I didn't make a move until John drew back, tugging at my hips for me to move forward, reaching for the phone and placing it in my hand.

"Call Jared," he said.

"Tell him that I'm here. Tell him I want to talk to him, but in a way that he knows I am not looking for trouble. Then ask if I can talk to him for a minute, at which point you can leave the room."

My head was swimming in questions as I dialed.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Jared? It's Lena... how are you?" My voice was confident, even if my hands were shaking.

"Good, how have you been? Haven't seen you in a while."

"Good, good. Listen I need to ask you something... one of my friends is here and he needs your advice on something," I improvised. Was that a lie? Ah, close enough.

"His name is John. I mean, do you have a second? Would you mind?"

"No, 'course not," Jared said, ever the gentleman.

"OK, hang on," I said, passing the phone.

John took it and immediately turned and walked into the next room, keeping his voice low to make sure I couldn't hear him.

What the fuck was he saying? What were they talking about? I knew John would be pissed if he caught me eavesdropping, so I put temptation in check and wandered into the bedroom, on the opposite side of the house, gnawing on a fingernail as I sat on my bed.

John strode into the bedroom, deliberately flashing his bare chest as he took off his sweater and, barely bringing his eyes my way, he told me to get undressed.

"Jared will be here soon," he said, turning to face me as he dropped his pants to the floor. "We're going to have fun with you. Together."

I stopped halfway down my row of shirt buttons. A threesome. Ohhh my. Was I ready for this? Would it be weird? Would the men be jealous of one another? What were they going to make me do?

"I didn't say stop undressing," John sneered. He already had his socks and boxers off and was stretching out on top of my bedspread.

I finished, remembering to drop my undergarments with a flourish the way John likes, and crawled up to meet him on the bed. John played with my hair for a moment as I lay with my back to him, then nuzzled the back of my neck, reaching to my now-bare nipples and rolling them between his fingers.

Apprehension, tension, worry, the negative emotions melted as I caught my breath and focused on his touch, on the small nuggets of discomfort he offered me as a preview of the more intense sensations to come.

Damp panties now. How long would it take Jared to get here? What will he do?

Does he know John's intentions?

Me rolling over to suck John's cock, first sitting then shifting to kneel before John on the floor, following his every instruction like it was a test I dare not fail. His stiff, swollen cock seemed to pulsate in my mouth as I slowly sucked up and down, sensing John wanted just a warm-up until Jared arrived.

He groaned, grasping at my hair and pushing my head closer into his crotch. I was beginning to wonder if I had misjudged his intentions when the doorbell rang.

Jared!

John pushed me back, donned the bathrobe I had bought for him and left to get Jared. I was still zoned out, lost in anticipation and nervousness, my chin resting atop my hands on the bed as I knelt before it, when both men entered the room.

Jared smirked at me. What did that mean?

"I heard one man isn't enough for you," he said. "John told me all about your little fantasy. You never told me anything about it."

"Why didn't you tell me how bad you wanted two men at once? I could have set up a threesome for us," Jared continued. "What's the matter? Am I not good enough to hear your little fantasies?"

"No, no, it's not that, Jared.... I never said... it just never, you know, it never came up... you didn't ask and I...."

Jared sat on the bed and cupped my jaw in his hand. His almost black eyes met mine and seemed to burn through me....

"Don't make excuses," he said. "I will just have to show you my displeasure with you. And know I will never fuck you again, after tonight. I am here now because John asked, and because, now, I see what kind of a woman you really are, and honestly, it's fitting. Fitting that I have the chance to humiliate you in front of your new lover. Fitting that I can say goodbye to you this way...." Jared trailed off as John passed him a few loops of soft twine.

Jared motioned me back up to the bed, where he fitted the rope along my wrists, knotting it, and repeated for my ankles.

My body relaxed. Despite being helpless, I suddenly wasn't worried about Jared... John would make sure he didn't really injure me... then I saw the bullwhip Jared pulled from his bag... where did that backpack come from?

Had they planned this out?

Jared snapped the whip in his hand like it was a belt. John had settled into a wing chair near the bed, his robe fallen open to reveal his hard-on.

"Turn and face John," Jared said.

As soon as I did, leather straps connected with my hip and ass, the smart sting settling into the sensation of tingling pain that raced up and down my spine.

"I didn't forget that you hate this whip," Jared said. He struck me again, making me gasp, before he began removing his clothes.

"This time, I am going to really use it," he said, striking me hard across one cheek. I gasped louder, meeting John's eyes, watching as he smiled... and began to stroke himself.

Another lash, and another, before Jared reminded me to thank him after every swat. My ass, thighs, and lower back were stinging, singing fiery pain now, my pride unable to let me cry out.

Yet.

Five. Six. And Thank You. Seven, thank you, and eight, thank you, and now the creases of leather are really biting my poor skin, probably would leave welts, especially if Jared kept at it much longer. Jared stopped to part my thighs, and finger my sopping cunt.

"Lick it off," he demanded. I complied, tasting my tangy sweetness, which only served to get me more excited....

Nine, oh out of nowhere, and I am wriggling against my restraints, I can't help it, that fucking bullwhip has the nastiest bite to it. My poor skin is screaming as Jared says, "If you can't thank me, you poor slut, you only get more. Want more?" and I am shaking my head and saying thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, and I count up to twelve, fifteen, sixteen, and am about to start crying when Jared announces that sixteen - the number of times we had sex, by his count - is enough.

John can see that I am exactly at my threshold of tolerance for pain. He comes to sit next to me, wipes the sweat from my forehead, smooths the hair from my face, and tells me I am a good girl. He's proud of me, he says, having the guts to not cry at the skin-splitting whip.

I close my eyes for a moment, I hear Jared undressing, and when I open them John has eased me onto my back and is between my legs, licking gently, kissing my sex, his tongue easing along the folds of my pussy. He is languid, his tongue's caress gentle and hypnotic, as he presses first one and then two fingers into me... and I sense Jared now, looming over me, ultimately deciding to recline behind me and fondling my breasts, pinches on my nipples, Jared trying to avoid touching the scrapes on my back as he rains wet kisses on my shoulders, neck, ears.

I slump into helpless arousal, focusing on being licked, kissed, caressed, filled by John's fingers, shuddering as he bumps my G-spot, thoughts only fragments of pleasant images and a brief vision of my impending orgasm.

My burning back is forgotten as Jared loops my arms behind me and around his neck, as John finally turns his attention to my swollen clitoris. He loops his tongue around and around it, hitting the more sensitive stage left side of the magic button as he moves his fingers in and out of my vagina, but I can't bring my hips up to meet his tongue because of my tied feet, and John's strokes are getting slower and lighter... by now I am approaching the edge, waiting for a few more gentle pushes before falling into the oblivion of orgasm... and John and Jared are standing up... why???

John is laughing.

"You didn't think I was going to let you cum, did you?" he asked, a short, biting laugh coming from his lips.

"Jared doesn't want that, and neither do I," he said. "So, you aren't going to cum tonight, unless we change our minds. Got it?"

"But..I..." I blurted, knowing instantly that I should have kept silent.

Jared nods. He prefers quiet, whereas John likes a screaming banshee of a turned on woman to remind him of his expertise. Jared pulls out a ball gag from the backpack, tosses it to John, who breaks his own rules and mouths "Sorry" as he fastens it behind my head.

What's next... oh wait, off go the ankle ropes. Jared again positions himself behind me, and whispers into my ear...

"...I can't wait to fuck your ass again. And this time, your new boyfriend will be fucking your cunt at the same time... is that dirty enough for you, you whore?"

I nod my assent... and now Jared thrusts his hips underneath mine, my legs outside of his parted legs, and he deliberately rubs his naked chest against my whip wounds as his fingers rub cold lubricant along my ass.

I've never had anal sex in this position, and I wonder what I am in for when Jared thrusts his cock into me, shoving - not his usual careful, deliberate strokes that put me at ease.

I offer a muffled noise against the gag, which earns me a hard slap across the breast from John, who is sitting in the middle of my legs, but I hardly feel it as I am trying to relax against the invasion of Jared's huge cock. Relax, relax, I think, that's the only way you'll enjoy it....

And then John is biting at my nipples, teeth sinking hard into the soft beige flesh, and I squeeze my eyes shut. Jared lets out a long groan and he starts lifting me off him, then easing me back down, forcing me to stroke his cock at his own pace. His prick is now eased all the way into my asshole, and it must be a tight fit because Jared is gasping with pleasure.

John can't wait any longer, and he tilts himself on his knees to enter my pussy. Oh, stretching me! I feel fullness, skin pulled tight in both directions, men's balls mingling and slapping under me, and I have never been so excited.... I let out a muffled scream as their pumping grows more intense....

"... go ahead and scream Slut," Jared growls into my ear, panting, straining. "I'll just fuck you harder..."

John stops to pinch my nipple, hard, and his next thrust sends me to the edge, to the brim of the canyon ledge in my mind's eye, to the last step before momentum careens you, tumbling, over the crevice and into a long free fall down and down and down... and Jared's sweat is making my back, which I am pretty sure is bleeding now, sting like iodine. His pumping is getting more intense and I am about to fall headlong into an orgasm, permitted or no, when he tells me:

"My sweet slut, I miss using you, I miss fucking you hard like this... ahhhh.... and cumming in your ass..."

I can't help it, his words put me over the edge and I'm clinging to John as I rock back and forth between them, the gag muffling my scream of pleasure and release, and I feel Jared and John going at the same time, both of their cocks swelling and releasing warmth deep inside me.

I came, I couldn't help it, and I catch a fleeting look of disappointment on John's face as my orgasm begins to subside.

As Jared roughly pulled out of me, got off the bed, and headed into the adjoining bathroom, John gives me a little smile.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad," he said, reaching behind my head to remove the gag.

"Don't worry about Jared, either... you're mine, now, Lena, all mine...."

-FIN