Double Vaginal Penetration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let Rick taste his own cum before pushing my tongue into his mouth, knowing he could also taste my cum as well as Scott's from my mouth. Using my hand, I guided his cock into my pussy, gasping as it slid across my flesh, still tender from his fisting. It burned when his cock touched the fresh tears caused by his large fist being inside me but there was enough pleasure mixed with the pain to leave me trembling under him. Rick pushed his hips against me, trapping my hand between our bodies as we strained closer together.

"Rub your clit for me, Donna," he whispered against my lips as he began slowly pumping in and out of me.

My fingers rubbed circles around my clit, which Rick could feel against his pelvic bone as he pushed deeper into me, careful to move slowly and gently. I moved my hand so that only my first finger was touching my clit and slid the rest of my fingers down my inner thigh so that I was also able to caress his balls, teasingly massaging my pussy juices into them. Rick keeps his balls cleanly shaved, just like my pussy, so my fingers slid over them, spreading my warm sticky cum into them. Soon we were both gasping in pleasure at the incredible feelings of his hard cock slipping deeper into my swollen pussy. Then he pulled out until only the tip was left inside me and my fingers were teased us both.

"You're pussy is getting so hot," Rick whispered as he leaned over to run his tongue lazily across my eyelids. "I can feel it getting tighter against me," he said as his tongue blazed a trail down my nose to my lips.

Teasingly he flicked his tongue in the corners of my mouth but would pull away every time I opened my mouth, wanting to capture it so our tongues could dance together. Scott was sitting on the floor watching us, too involved in what was happening in front of him to even hold the camera anymore. As I gazed over at him, I could see that his cock was beginning to stiffen once more as his hand wrapped around it, lightly stroking it to the same rhythm that Rick was using to fuck me. Rick turned his head to follow my gaze and we both watched as Scott's stroking hand brought his cock back to full attention. It was such an incredible turn on to watch Scott's cock harden as I felt Rick's throbbing cock inside me. Rick could tell that I was moving quickly towards another orgasm from the way my body squirmed under him.

To drag out my sweet torture even longer, he pushed himself into a kneeling position between my legs and pulled his hard shaft out until only the tip of the head was resting between my puffy lips. Groaning, I reached up trying to grab his shoulders and pull him back on top of me but he grinned down at me as he evaded my hands. My hands settled against his hips, trying to pull him into me while he held himself away. When I tried to arch my back to force him deeper inside me once more, Rick placed his hands on my hips to hold me down to the couch, a captive of his lovemaking.

"Grab the camera, Scott," Rick commanded. "I want a picture of this. The head of my cock splitting her pussy open, all shiny with her cum."

Scott scooped the camera up from the floor next to him. Standing on his knees until he was kneeling over me as well, he stared down at the sight of Rick and I joined together through the camera.

"Hold your pussy open more for him, baby," Scott demanded.

Both men watched as my hands slipped up my inner thighs, the thumbs dragging along the length of Rick's hard cock before sliding across my bare pussy. I gasped in pleasure as my thumbs stroked across my clit, one after the other. I tried to arch my back, but Rick held my hips firmly in place, not allowing me to slide his cock deeper inside me. Slowly my hands stopped on either side of my opening and pulled my pussy lips apart so that they could see, as the puffy skin was pulled back to expose Rick's hard cock nestled just barely inside me. I shivered slightly as the cool air touched my wet, hot skin. My eyes had fluttered closed as I began stroking my clit while Scott and Rick watched, but quickly opened again when I felt a hot tongue slither me, chasing my fingers away. I looked down to see Scott's head between my thighs, the camera resting in one hand while he sucked my clit into his mouth.

"Tastes good, doesn't she?" Rick asked as he began rocking into me again.

His eyes watching my face as I began moaning even louder. My body was thrashing on the couch and my hands found their way to my nipples, which I began twisting and pulling on.

"Oh, that feels so good," I cried out.

"What feels good?" Rick wanted to know as he slowly slid in and out of me, careful not to dislodge Scott from my clit.

"How deep you are going inside me. Scott's mouth sucking on my clit," I panted.

Rick slowly pulled one of my feet up towards his mouth, forcing Scott to stop sucking on my clit. Scott was not to be put out though. He laid his head on my lower stomach and began licking my clit. One of my hands went to Scott's head, my fingers running through his long hair as his tongue flicked across my clit again and again. Rick had the heel of my foot resting on his chin and my toes spread apart in ecstasy when his tongue traced the arch of my foot. As Rick's tongue pushed its way between my toes, I could feel my pussy burning hotter and tighter.

"Oh, God, Rick," I moaned, "Fuck me harder, I want to cum all around you!" My hips were rocking harder and faster, wanting Rick to fuck me hard, fast and deep but not wanting to lose the feeling of Scott's tongue against me either.

"Not yet," Rick said, as he pulled his cock completely out of me, leaving me feeling so empty, wanting desperately to fly off the edge he had left me on.

My fingers pushed Scott's head harder against my clit, grinding him into my pussy as I sought my release with him, but Rick pushed him away too. My hips continued to rock, seeking what had been denied me as Rick told Scott to lie on his back on the floor. Rick sat on the couch and slapped my hands away as I tried using them to push myself off the edge he had left me on.

"Trust me," he said as he pulled me to my feet, "this will be worth the wait." Holding my hand, Rick led me around until we were standing next to Scott. "Now, lay on the floor right next to him," Rick told me.

Unsure of what was going through Rick's mind, I cautiously lowered myself to the floor. I eased myself until I was flat on my back; close enough to feel the heat from Scott's body, but not touching him as Rick stood over both of us. I gazed over at my husband's body with longing. His strong legs seemed to stretch up for miles before joining together, his hard cock thrusting out from his body, so powerfully commanding the attention it deserves. His hips taper to his torso, covered in dark hair that ran up to his chest and the nipples, which stood out like hard little marbles. His lips were red and swollen both from our kisses and his habit of licking them when we make love, and his eyes glittered with passion. Bending down to grasp my ankles, Rick pulled my feet straight up in the air making the muscles in the backs of my thighs strain until my ass was lifted off the floor.

As he licked and sucked on my toes, I was almost unaware of him dragging me over Scott's body until my ass was resting on him. I could feel Scott's hard cock nestled between the checks of my ass and his arm came across his body to cup my tit, his thumb rolling over the extended nipple. Gently Rick lowered my feet so that my legs were stretched down Scott's and he knelt between our wide spread thighs. Grasping his cock in his hand, Rick guided it into my pussy again, using the thumb on his other hand to press down on my clit as he entered me slowly. Scott's tongue climbed my neck until it reached my ear where it playfully flicked, causing my body to shiver as he pinched my nipple hard between his finger. I ground my hips against his hard cock, pushing my ass tighter against him before arching my hips to get Rick inside me deeper.

Once Rick was buried completely, he looked at Scott and said, "Now take your cock and put it in her pussy too."

I rolled my hips to one side to allow Scott to grab his cock from behind my ass and felt the hot tip roll across my body until he was just at the entrance of my pussy. I could feel the head pressing against Rick's cock as Scott began pushing inside me. I groaned at how they were spreading me apart, my body shuddering in pain as Scott's cock fought against my body to force his way inside me too.

"Easy," Rick told Scott as he began stroking my clit. Rick intently watched my face as he rolled my clit between his slippery fingers like a marble coated with oil.

"A little more," Rick whispered as he watched my body's reactions.

Judging from the way my hips rocked and my facial expressions when I was ready for more, Rick knew when Scott needed to stop to allow me to relax and adjust. Rick continued reading my body's signals and directing Scott until they were both buried inside me, being squeezed by my pussy as Rick's fingers on my clit finally pushed me over the edge.

"Fuck me," I cried out as my pussy clenched around them both. My hot cum flowing over them while my hips rocked against them.

As my orgasm began to subside, Rick began stroking his cock in and out of me, spreading my hot cum even further. Still following Rick's lead, Scott also began to pump in and out of me. I could feel their hard cocks rubbing together as they matched their rhythm. Having Scott's cock inside me too meant that Rick's cock was continuously rubbing against my G-Spot, leaving my body quaking with one orgasm after another. I followed the pace they had set and rocked my hips against them, arching up to pull Rick in deeper then pressing my hips down against Scott.

"Fuck me, fuck me," I chanted as we all pumped together.

I had one hand down under Scott's hip, trying to push him up and deeper into me. My other hand rubbed against my clit, wetting my fingers with my cum which I then rubbed into my husband hard nipples, my body writhing between them as I came again and again. As my pussy began to spasm once more, Scott hoarsely whispered that he was going to cum.

"Cum inside me," I begged, as I began fucking him harder. "I want to feel your hot cum splashing the walls of my pussy and your hard cock twitching inside me."

Just as his cock began spurting, Scott pulled out of my pussy and shot his hot cum all over my pussy and Rick's balls. The feeling of Scott's hot cum dripping off him, as well as my pussy hungrily sucking on his cock, sent Rick over the edge as well. Rick grabbed my hips to fuck me hard, pushing himself deeper as his cock erupted inside me, hot ropes of cum squirting into me while my pussy milked him dry before he collapsed on top of me. Wrapping my arms around Rick, I rolled off from Scott and held Rick's trembling body against mine as I kissed and licked his sweaty face. Scott turned onto his side and slipped his arm around my waist. I could feel Scott's mouth nuzzling the back of my neck as I looked into Rick's eyes and whispered, "I love this so much, " before we all fell asleep curled together on the living room floor.

The next day, Rick asked Scott if he could take me on a date and introduce me to a couple of his friends. Apparently, he had bragged to his buddies that he knew a married woman who liked to party! Scott said it was okay, if it was okay with me. I quickly jumped at the chance to party with Rick and his friends. My husband dropped me off that night at a local nightclub and I walked inside alone. Rick was supposed to meet me there with his friends. He felt it would be better the first time not to include Scott, as the two other guys might hold back with my husband present.

"Would you like to dance?"

As I turned around to look, I bumped right into a guy standing next to me. Feeling a little embarrassed, and unaware that he had been speaking to me, I smiled shyly as I looked up at him, but didn't say a word. He waited for a moment, than reached over, took my hand and led me out to the dance floor. When the song ended, I was walking back to my seat, but before I got there, another man took my hand and led me back to the dance floor. When that song ended, I headed for my seat again. Just as I was sitting down, a third guy walked up to me and said he believed that it was his turn to dance. Before I could say a word, he took my hand and led me out there again. At the end of the third dance, I was walking back to my place at the bar to get my purse and check my makeup, only to find someone sitting there.

Standing next to the stool, I politely said, "I believe this is my chair."

Turning the stool around to face me, "I believe you are correct" Rick replied, "but I wanted to be sure that I was the first in line for the next dance", he said as he smiled at me.

When the band started playing a slow dance, I said something about waiting for the next song, but Rick just laughed, took my hand and walked me to the dance floor. Then he put his arms around me, saying that a slow dance would give us a better chance to talk and he guided me gracefully around the floor. As we danced, he held me very close, making me feel very comfortable in his arms and as we talked, I felt myself getting very wet. When the song ended, he said that if was all right with me, he would help me celebrate this first date. Taking my hand, he said that he wanted me to meet his friends and get the celebration started. When we got to his table, Rick introduced me to Jim and Dave. As they looked up, I recognized the two guys that I had danced with earlier, and we all started laughing.

I felt embarrassed as Rick began to tell them all about me, repeating everything I had told him Scott and I had done. But when he asked them if they would like to join the party, they quickly agreed and said that I should get my things and join their table so we could get the party started. They made me feel special and I was really having fun with the three of them taking turns dragging me out to dance. I was feeling a little light headed and dizzy after just two drinks, but they continued to buy me drinks and telling me to I had to do shooters with them each time the band went on a break. When I told Rick that it felt like the room was spinning and that I was seeing two of everything, he just laughed and told me not to worry and that he would watch over and take care of me. He also said that this was good because it would help me to relax more and make the rest of the evening's plans even more fun and enjoyable for me, as well as also help make my special night out even better for me to remember.

I heard the band announce that it was time for their last song, and as they started to play a slow song, Rick grabbed my hand and led me out to the dance floor. He held me tight and pulled me very close. As I melted in his arms, he began softly kissing my neck and asked me if I wanted to go with them and continue our fun. As my heart raced wildly out of control, I felt a second wetness between my legs, and I quickly shook my head yes. Jim and Dave left together and Rick rode with me, but when we got to their house and went inside, I didn't see either of them. Rick told me to sit down and said that he'd be right back. When he returned, he handed me a drink and sat next to me on the couch. We talked for a few minutes, and then he leaned forward and kissed me. As I eagerly returned his kiss, he pulled me closer, and I melted in his arms.

His kisses were beginning to set my whole body on fire, and when I felt his lips softly kissing my neck, my nipples instantly got hard. Sensing my excitement, he slipped his hands under my blouse and bra, and ran his hands over my bare tits. My breathing began to quicken as he took hold of my nipples and began rolling them gently between his thumbs and index fingers, while his lips continued to move ever so slowly down my throat. He continued rolling my now rock hard nipples between his finger tips, and when his warm lips reached my chest, my whole body started to quiver. Suddenly I was moaning loudly, feeling both pleasure and pain rush through me, as he began to pinch and pull roughly on my nipples and when a moan of pleasure escaped from my mouth, he freed my tits from my bra, and quickly sucked my now swollen nipple into his mouth.

As he sucked and gently bit my nipple, I guided his hand to the hot sticky wetness between my legs. He ran a finger between my pussy lips, and feeling my wetness oozing through the fabric of my thong, he slipped his hand past the material and stroked my clitoris, directly touching my pussy for the first time. Pushing me down on my back, he moved his hand to my pussy and slid his finger deep inside of me, slowly fucking my hungry pussy with first one, then two, and then three fingers. Feeling the pleasure build, I closed my eyes and bit my lip to keep from screaming again. He pumped his fingers in and out of my pussy until he felt the wetness dripping from my pussy for a second time, then he lowered his head between my legs and began gently licking and kissing the inside of my thighs.

When I arched my back and pushed my pelvis forward, he stopped and pulled off my thong, then lowered his head back between my legs, his lips moving closer to my throbbing pussy, while his tongue moved ever so slowly along the very edges of my womanhood. Soon his tongue was softly licking my clit, then my pussy lips, and when I cried out in pleasure, he buried his head between my legs and pushed his tongue deep into my vagina. With his tongue reaching way up inside me, I suddenly lost all control. My clit seemed to burst into flames, and as my climax peaked and rushed through me, I screamed out and pleaded for his cock. As soon as my body quit shaking, I stripped naked and waited for him to undress. When he took off his boxers, my eyes opened wide as I stared at his familiar cock.

As he moved towards me, he told me to suck his cock. I felt him place his hands on my head and guide me towards his hard cock. As soon as the tip of his cock touched my lips, I opened my mouth and he moved his hips forward and slipped his cock between my lips, stuffing as much of it as he could fit into my mouth. When the head of his cock touched the back of my throat, he stopped for a moment, and then very slowly started to withdraw it. As soon as the head of his cock touched my lips, again he stopped and pushed forward, filling my mouth with cock and pushing it down my throat once again. Keeping his hands on my head and guiding my movements to conform to his own, he continued to pump his big cock in and out of my mouth, while I tried to swallow him deep into my throat and make him feel the same pleasure that he had made me feel.

But when I tasted semen beginning to ooze from his cock, a new excitement rushed through my whole body, causing my pussy to flood with wetness. Consumed in raw lust, I quickly crawled on top of him, took hold of his cock, and guided it to my pussy. Lowering myself to his cock, I spread my pussy with my fingers and slowly began rubbing the head of his cock against my wetness until it was coated with my juices. With his cock pushed tightly against the entrance to my love tunnel, I pushed down until I felt his erection make its way past my pussy lips and into the entrance of my vagina. Trying desperately to force it deeper into my pussy, I began moving up and down on him, feeling that huge cock stretching the walls of my tiny pussy wider and wider and slowly inching its way deeper and deeper into me.

As Rick's monster cock squeezed further into my tight pussy, I kept rotating my hips and grinding my pussy down into him, putting constant pressure on my now swollen clit as it rubbed against his shaft. Without warning, my clit began to throb, my pussy muscles twitched and quivered, the walls of my pussy contracted tightly around his shaft, and the wetness flooded my pussy as the first wave of excitement hit and rushed through me. I continued moving up and down on his cock until it was it thoroughly coated and dripping with my juices, then I rose up until the head of his cock touched against my pussy lips, took a deep breath, and pushed down hard onto him, wanting to bury the full length of his cock deep inside my hot pussy. When I felt my hips meet his for the first time, I knew that his cock was now embedded to the hilt, and as pain rushed through my whole body and tears filled my eyes, I held my body flat against his.