Double Vision Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniella now took off her fake phallus and sat down with her legs spread, pulling Judy down to her elbows so that the brunette's mouth rested on my girlfriend's clit. Judy lapped, licked and nibbled as Darolyn continued to ream her from behind. Darolyn spit on her own finger and then used it to probe Judy's asshole as she fucked her. Willow looked up at me with puppy eyes. I got an idea.

I said, "Jennifer, go to Darolyn's bag and get some lube and a butt plug. Lube up the plug and hand it to Darolyn. And then bring the lube over here."

As Jennifer went to carry out this task, I told Willow.

"Willow, take my cock all the way down your throat and then come straddle me so I can lick your tits."

With a big smile on her face, Willow took my hands and placed them in her silky blonde hair on top of her head. Opening her mouth she plunged down until it felt like my cock was in her tonsils. I held her head down as she hummed, which produced a vibrating sensation around my cock. I let her up and drew her to me.

As Willow presented her beautiful breasts for me to play with, Jennifer returned with the lubricant. I told her to use her fingers to get Willow's ass ready for me. As I sucked and nibbled Willow's hard pink nipples, I heard her sharp intake of breath indicating that Jennifer had penetrated her ass.

Just then there was a tap at the door and a face peeked in. "Judy?" asked a feminine voice with a South Asian accent.

Judy stopped licking Daniella to say, "Chitra, come in. Everyone this is my best friend Chitra. Can she watch?"

"Sure," we all chorused.

Chitra entered. She was a dark-complexioned woman with huge shining eyes and thick wet lips, dressed in a transparent white negligee washed by the colored lights. She was short and curvy in all the right places and her cleavage was a lush valley of rounded mahogany flesh. Her nipples were very dark and large and her negligee did little to conceal them. Chitra sat down on a chair by the door facing the foot of the bed. She crossed her brown legs and leaned forward to watch us.

I looked around Willow to see Darolyn working the plug into Judy's ass while Judy resumed licking Darolyn. But Chitra's attention was focused on Willow's ass penetrated by Jennifer's fingers.

"Come sit on the couch with us so you can get a better view," I told the newcomer.

Chitra walked like a peacock on golden high-heel sandals and sat on the arm of the couch, with her body turned towards us. Her eyes bored into Willow's ass as if she wanted to eat it up. Willow was moaning into my ear as I squeezed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers.

"Let me serve your cock with my ass," she whispered to me.

"Very good Jennifer," I told my other charge. "Wipe your fingers off and go suck your mistress' nipples."

As Jennifer obediently approached the bed, Chitra leaned even closer to Willow's ass, poised above my rampant cock.

"You can touch her if you like," I told her.

"And can I touch you too?" she asked.

I smiled. "Sure."

Chitra now took Jennifer's place but instead of touching Willow's ass as I expected she slowly leaned in to lick the blonde's pink ass hole. Willow sighed and crushed her full tits against my chest. I then felt Chitra's hands encircle my cock and begin pumping up and down.

"My god," Willow said, "she's got her tongue inside my ass."

I could only imagine what this looked like but I found out pretty soon what if felt like.

"Put my cock in her ass," I told Chitra.

Chitra released my cock from her hands and engulfed it in her mouth, soaking it with saliva. Then Willow tilted her pelvis and sat back as Chitra guided my cock to Willow's little pucker. Willow sat down and took half my cock up her ass in one go.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. Then she began to gently pump up and down on my stiff cock.

My ass was on the edge of the couch and Chitra began to lick my balls and finger my ass, using her saliva as lubricant. As I fucked Willow's ass, Chitra began to lick my anus, poking her tongue at the opening. I didn't think she'd be able to get her tongue in there but it felt really wicked.

Willow was moaning loudly in a high voice that was almost ghostly as her breasts swung above me. After a particularly hard thrust into Willow's ass, my cock popped out and Chitra immediately sucked it into her mouth with gusto. This was so nasty I couldn't believe it.

After a few moments of lascivious sucking, Chitra guided my cock back into Willow's ass. Now Willow pumped my cock with her sphincter tight around it. Bead of sweat were forming on her skin and I watched a drop run down and off the tip of her breast onto my chest.

Willow was in another world and began muttering filth to me. "I'm your whore, I'm your slut. Use me! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Cum in my ass! Cum in my ass so Chitra can lick it up!"

This was too much for me and my long-overdue orgasm burst forth, spraying my load deep into Willow's tight ass. As Willow collapsed onto me, Chitra indeed pulled my cock from Willow's ass and swallowed it, slurping and sucking it clean and then attacking Willow's asshole with equal fervor.

Willow fell to my side with her eyes closed for a moment and Chitra sat down next to me and leaned against me. As the three of us recuperated we watched the twins with Judy and Jennifer. By now, Daniella had put her strap-on on Jennifer and Darolyn put hers on Judy. The twins got on their hands and knees, presenting their pussies to be fucked. The sheen of perspiration on their brown skin gleamed in the kaleidoscopic light, seeming to turn their sexy curves into mutant wallpaper. I'd lost track of which twin was which but each one was enjoying getting fucked by a girl with a strap-on dick. Judy was spanking her twin as she bucked against her, the voice revealing her as Darolyn.

"That's right, slap me and fuck me really hard," said the more aggressive sister.

Jennifer and Judy both had high firm breasts that hardly jiggled as they rammed into the twins. As I watched this alluring sight, Chitra ran her fingers lightly over my cock and balls, causing them to stir. Once I returned to half-mast, Chitra leaned over to take my cock in her mouth and gently sucked it while she palmed my balls.

Jennifer didn't spank Daniella but caressed her ass with her graceful hands or gripped Daniella's slender waist in order to pound her harder. Finally both twins came, their cries beautifully harmonious versions of the same voice in stereo.

Exhausted from their exertions, the twins and their companions relinquished the bed to me and mine and made themselves conformable squeezed onto the couch. As we made this shift everyone was introduced by name to Chitra, another grad student as it turned out.

Now Chitra made a proposal to me. "I want you and Willow to fuck me. And I have something to add."

She didn't explain this last comment but pulled her negligee off and set about attaching the strap-on to Willow as the two of them stood naked by the foot of the bed. Once this was accomplished, Chitra retrieved something shiny from her own bag. They were pairs of nipple clamps connected by little chains. She took one and clamped it onto one of Willow's nipples. Willow shivered but didn't call out. Handing the chain to Willow, Chitra told her to attach the other end to her own nipple, gesturing to herself. Willow reached over and clipped the other end to Chitra's nipple. Chitra repeated the procedure with the other nipple clamp set. Now the two women, both of them having generous breasts and protruding nipples, were temporarily linked.

Chitra slowly maneuvered Willow and herself onto the bed: Willow on her back and Chitra facing her from above. Chitra reached back and worked the dildo into her pussy.

"Dio, get up here so we can suck your cock," Chitra suggested.

I knelt by their heads as they passed my cock between their eager mouths. This was awkward for Willow but I was able to position my cock right between their two mouths for a while as they sucked it from both sides. The couch crowd was watching closely, running their hands over one another and remarking about the nipple clamps and the two women's voluptuous bodies.

As Chitra rocked back and forth to fuck herself on Willow's latex phallus, she pulled their breasts perilously apart, pulling the nipple chains taut, causing Willow to gasp.

"Fuck my ass, Dio," Chitra said.

I moved behind Chitra and held her round brown ass in my hands. It was beautiful and the sight of the black dildo penetrating her from beneath as Willow pumped upward reminded me that Chitra's ass would be so much tighter due to the doubled penetration. I leaned down to lick Chitra's ass. Incredibly, it pulsed open as I did so.

Jennifer jumped up with the lube and came to my side. I gave her a kiss in thanks. Jennifer fluttered her mascara-enhanced lashes at me then squirted some lube onto her hand.

Jennifer worked one then two fingers into Chitra's ass then used her other hand to pump my cock, slathering it with lubricant. After about a minute Jennifer removed her fingers and pressed my cock against Chitra's ass. It wasn't pink like Willow's but a rich brown that was almost purple. I pressed inside without difficulty.

"Yes," Chitra hissed.

The next thing that happened surprised me. Chitra had incredible control of the muscles in her ass and could open and close it, clamping around my cock, allowing me to plunge all the way in with ease or trapping it so that I could barely pull out. The coordination of movement was a little tricky so Willow remained still while Chitra pulsed back and forth, impaling herself on both of us. I continued to thrust deep into her amazing ass as Chitra arched upward causing the chains to pull both her and Willow's nipples tight. I couldn't really see this but Darolyn began describing what it looked like for me and I could hear Willow's whimpering cries.

Chitra's orgasm was approaching and she called out "piya, piya, yes darling, yes, you have my cunt, you have my ass."

I was fucking Chitra harder than I had ever fucked anyone. Drops of my sweat were spattering on her back and Willow was also chanting, "cum for me, cum for me, I'm going to lick up the cum this time, I'm going to lick Dio's cum from your ass."

Chitra screamed and I yelled as we both came furiously. I disgorged a river of cum into Chitra's pulsing brown asshole and nearly fell over.

Willow unclamped Chitra's nipples and, leaving the chains dangling from her own breasts, climbed out from beneath Chitra whose breath was still heaving. Willow moved close to Chitra's ass as I withdrew my spent member. Chitra's ass remained wide open, something I'd never seen before, and Willow dove in to lick it, sticking her tongue in as deeply as she could. Chitra moaned her appreciation then Willow looked at my cock and plunged it into her mouth without hesitation.

My cock was so sensitive I could hardly take the sensations as Willow licked and sucked it clean. The three of us now collapsed on the bed while the others applauded.

Judy invited us all to the shower room to get cleaned up. When we entered, the busty black woman we had met earlier and a tall red-headed man were just getting out of the shower, their bodies dripping water. As Darolyn and Judy got in to share a shower, the other couple dried each other with towels and applied oil to each other's body.

I enjoyed watching Judy soap up Darolyn as Daniella sat next to me on the bench. We shared a kiss and I felt a little strange about the fact that none of my sexual contact during the party had been with my girlfriend.

"I'm ready to have sex just with you for a while," I told her.

"That's sweet Dio, I look forward to sharing some one-on-one intimacy with you very soon," she replied.

Darolyn and Judy climbed out of the shower to towel off and Jennifer, Willow and Chitra all piled in next and began soaping up each other's breasts, asses and pussies. It was truly a gorgeous sight.

"But you know," Daniella continued, "you should keep your regular night with Dee and Willow. And you have to let Jennifer suck your cock while you're waiting for me to get home. I mean, it might hurt their feelings if you didn't, and they might feel resentful toward me. They're my friends too and I'm glad that everyone is so happy with our arrangement. It's not too much of a sacrifice for you, is it?" she teased me.

"You know I love it," I said. "I just want to make sure you know that you're the most important person in my life. I love you, Dee."

"I love you Dio," said Daniella, giving me a kiss. "Now let's get in that shower."

As Judy and Darolyn got dressed and fixed their make up, the other three dried off and anointed each other, paying special attention to each other's asses, I noted. Daniella and I entered the hot water and soaped and kissed each other affectionately. My cock hardened again and Daniella took it in her soapy hand and pumped it to full mast.

"Fuck me, okay?" she asked, turning to bend over while holding on to a stainless steel bar.

As water ran over her curvy brown body, I entered Daniella from behind, holding her round ass cheeks as I pumped in and out of her sweet pussy. Still naked, Willow, Chitra and Jennifer sat down to watch us as they held hands and another group of naked people entered and sat down on the other side. Daniella was clearly excited by having an audience and began to moan and arch her back like a cat in heat.

I fucked her until she came with a feline scream but I didn't think I could cum again so soon. My cock was still hard as we relinquished the shower to the next group and dried off.

"Poor baby," Daniella said, "you still need to cum. Jennifer, my pet, I have something for you," she trilled.

Jennifer's naked body gleamed with a coat of body oil in the strong light of the bathroom. She popped up with a smile and pranced over to where Daniella and I stood.

Daniella addressed her room mate: "Jennifer, you need to make Dio cum, but as a reward for how good you've been, you can do it anyway you want."

"Thank you, mistress," Jennifer chirped, clearly excited and happy. She looked around for a minute then picked up a folded towel and placed it on an empty stretch of counter top. She hopped up and spread her legs wide and straight as only a gymnast or dancer can do.

"Fuck me and cum in my pussy," Jennifer called to me.

I stood in front of Jennifer and noticed the counter placed her pussy at an ideal height for me. I plunged in and she wrapped her legs around my back with her elbows behind her for support.

"Ooh, that feels so good," she enthused. "You know I'm your little slut, right? You know I love serving you and your gorgeous cock, right?"

"Yes, Jennifer, you're a nasty little thing and I love filling you with my cum," I told her.

"Your cock feels so good in my little pussy, do you feel me squeezing your with my muscles? I've been practicing kegels everyday, just to give you more pleasure."

Jennifer really had me worked up with her talk and the sensations of her tight pussy.

"Please fill me with your cum, please give your slut your cum, I want a cunt full of your sauce. And after you blast my pussy, I'm going to lick off your cock and force it down my throat!"

By now, both our friends and the new people who had come in were voicing their encouragement.

"Fuck that little minx!"

"Squirt your juice in her twat!"

"Fuck her pussy then fuck her mouth!"

And Jennifer continued to add her own incitements as her slim body inhaled my cock: "Oh, that's the spot, Dio. You know I'm yours to do whatever you want with. I love serving you. Oh yeah, you're making my cum, please cum in me, please let me lick it up, please let me swallow it, please, please, fuck your nasty little slave, fuck your slut!"

As Jennifer convulsed in her orgasm I pumped out my last load of cum as everyone applauded and cheered. Jennifer looked right in my eyes and said, "thank you Dio, you know I meant every word, right?"

Then slipping to the floor, Jennifer took my sensitive cock into her mouth and licked it clean, then forced it all the way into her throat, giving me a post-orgasmic spasm.

Jennifer reluctantly released my cock from her mouth and I helped her stand up and kissed her tenderly.

"I love you," she whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

"That is so sweet," declared Daniella, "now get dressed, it's time to go."