Double Whammy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still a little sensitive from the fierce cockfight before, my dick began growing over-stimulated by the sudden extension of exploration inside Aeryn's body. To cover my need for a brief breather I let her sit there in mid-air for a few moments, keeping her poised precariously on my erection so she could compose herself and so I could calm down.

Settling down some, to smooth the transition I had planned I positioned my face alongside hers to whisper in her ear seductively, "Brace yourself..." Giving me a puzzled look as I gripped her ass firmly but tenderly, I lifted Aeryn up a few inches before slowly lowering her back down. She stiffened slightly, opening her mouth to give an anxious gasp, still a little apprehensive about our aerial activities, but the feel of my cock sliding up and down inside her served to relax the mood.

Steadily beginning to increase the pace of my motions, I complemented the rise and fall of her body with hip thrusts of my own. This got a sharp 'Eep!' out of her, followed by a series of very encouraging moans.

I grinned, "Alright then, now let's get into the swing of things..." There was just enough time for Aeryn to give me a quizzical look and open her mouth to question me before I began swinging my hips back and forth, rocking her body in a counter-rhythm so that my cock slammed into her pussy full force with a delicious wet slapping sound.

Eyes shut in ecstasy, Aeryn moaned wildly as I thrust into her, rocking our bodies back and forth like a pendulum, pounding her pussy full force with prolonged powerful strokes. Capitalizing on her enthusiasm, I upped the force and speed of my efforts all while trying to maintain a constant beat, keeping her pussy pulsing with the rhythmic pounding of my cock. Thoroughly enjoying our aerial intimacy, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling herself close. Caught up in a daze of lust and passion, Aeryn panted heatedly as I pumped into her; the feel of her warm breath wafting against the side of my neck added an arousing erotic edge to our intercourse.

Between Aeryn's amorous moans and the feel of her full breasts pressing against my chest, my cock was rock hard now; there was no doubt about that. Nor was there any sign of the beating my shaft had suffered at the hands of Jack's huge hammering blows before. With the way I was gradually guiding Aeryn towards orgasm, I wondered what was going through Jackie-boy's head, seeing me slam his sexy girlfriend in ways he'd never dreamed of. For that matter, what did Aeryn think about getting filled to capacity by the cock that lost?

Panting voicelessly, Aeryn looked at me with bleary eyes. She seemed out of it as she bounced up and down in front of me, a thin line of saliva trailing down the side of her open mouth. Even with the intensity of my thrusts she remained silent, as though riding through the calm in the midst of the storm and from the raspy gasps she was starting to give, I knew that the lull would soon break into tempest of passion.

As Aeryn's voice regained its volume, I picked up the pace of my thrusts to help her make that final ascent to the heights of ecstasy. Slick with sweat, her glistening body bounced against me energetically with every impassioned thrust I gave, my hands cradled under her tight ass as I held her aloft. Her wavy brown hair now looked wildly disheveled with errant strands falling beguilingly across her face.

My cock had remained rigidly rock hard for quite a while now and with the added sensuality of Aeryn's racy unkempt looks it showed no sign of regressing back to the semi-soft state it was in before. Though this made edging Aeryn toward orgasm easier, it also meant that my own climax was rapidly approaching and I could feel the need to cum steadily rising.

Pulse pounding, I stopped the pendulum motion of our hips to instead solely focus on slamming my cock upward into her pussy, making an arousing wet smacking noise in the process. I was doing my fervent best to get her to climax before I reached my own limit and ended up spilling my seed before being able to finish the job. The sudden change in pace caught Aeryn off guard and I felt her grip tighten around my neck and her plaintive moans took on a more urgent note.

Just when I thought I was down to my last hurrah, our aerial antics reached their climax (in more ways than one) and I felt Aeryn's tight slit grip the length of my cock, squeezing it savagely. If I'd still been shrugging off my sensitivity from earlier, I knew that the force of her contractions would have crushed my cock then and there. Thankfully due to the feel of her erotic body, getting to grip that sweet ass, and lest of all, those bouncing boobs right in front of me, I had enough erectile fortitude to withstand her crushing grip with little more than a groan of agony and bliss. A second agonizing contraction sent me closer to the edge and I could feel my knees buck begin to buck a little. Moving with her internal motions, I persisted in letting her ride my cock midair as she rode out her orgasm, but as a third contraction threatened to bring me crashing to my knees with her right on top of me, I knew our mid-air antics had come to an end.

As I turned around to sit us back down on the couch, the realization of what I'd just accomplished set in and a wave of exhaustion swept over me like a tsunami, outstripping and overwhelming my need to cum. Resting atop me as she tried to catch her breath from the ultra-intense sex, Aeryn panted deeply; her lithe, warm, wet body practically plastered against me... though the lull didn't last for long.

Whereas it seemed like her orgasm had drained me of all my stamina, Aeryn carried on despite her fatigue, and continued by happily riding my cock with a slow cowgirl grind. Like I'd said before, Aeryn was a trooper. It was as though her orgasm had siphoned my energy into her. The hip-lifted sex session probably hadn't done me much good either.

Sexually exhausted after such a lascivious sex session my erection had begun to wane from the force of her convulsions, but the feel of her hips moving against mine and her pert D-cup breast softly swinging right in front of my face restored a bit of life to my manhood.

With the need to cum no longer an urgent concern, I could concentrate on the task at hand, namely, usurping Jack. While Aeryn had moaned just as vocally with me as she had with him, deep down I knew that the intensity of her orgasmic cries was for the most part due to her being held aloft while getting fucked rather than the ferocity of my fucking; whereas as with Jack, his huge tool power-fucked her into ecstasy with ease. I knew that if he ever got the upper body stamina to mimic my midair tryst he'd easily be able to out-fuck me if Aeryn ever asked for a rematch.

Trying to put Jack and his monstrous cock out of mind, I instead tried to focus on the task at hand in pleasuring Aeryn. Though in my current state I wouldn't be able to beat his barbaric attempt at intimacy, I was reassured in knowing that at the very least I had matched his ministrations. Plus, seeing as Aeryn still seemed to be riding a wave of ecstasy from her previous orgasm, all I needed to do was to keep that momentum going to entice another. Rotating my hips in a slow circle I let my dick gyrate around inside Aeryn, letting her recover whilst still keeping her aroused. A steady response of soft moans let me know that I was on the right track. Just a few minutes more and she'd hit her peak once again, proving my virility was more than a match for Jack's. Though there was quite the difference in size, style seemed to count for just as much.

That's when Jack rudely decided to interject; literally.

While thrusting into Aeryn, I felt a familiar meaty slapping sensation against the base of my cock, uncomfortably close to my balls. Wincing some at the impacts , I tried to gird myself for what would undoubtedly come next, but there was no way I could prepare for the feel of Jack's broad cock head forcing its way into Aeryn's tight cunt.

Already coasting toward another orgasm, the addition of Jack's big cock turned what had been a steady progression into a sudden acceleration, causing Aeryn to let out a long loudening moan. While it wasn't quite enough to push her over the edge, it did get her significantly aroused, and once more, I was subjected to the crushing force of her sensual squeezing. However, unlike during my previous encounter with Aeryn's orgasmic power, I wasn't nearly as rigid and coupled with the fact that I was getting squeezed right alongside Jack's re-energized erection, I was feeling little ecstasy and a lot of agony.

I'd was sure that after his furious fucking before finally cumming, Jack would have been spent for the rest of the evening, but evidently his downtime during me and Aeryn's aerial tryst had given his cock ample time to make a complete recovery, getting it back up just in time to interrupt my finale. I was in no position to see his erection, but as he steadily pushed into Aeryn alongside me, it certainly felt like he was back to his full size. Grimacing, I could feel his thick member roughly shoving up against mine; it was almost as if he was trying to push me to the side and force me out. In fact, that's exactly what happened.

Using his bulging head as a bulldozer backed by his thick cock, he plowed into Aeryn forcing my erection out of her in the process, "Later alligator. Looks like you're just no match for the Jackhammer!" I grimaced as I felt Jack shift his hips forward, filling my prior position, and begin to hammer Aeryn down on top of me. For a moment I just lay there in shock. I couldn't believe it, Jack had done it again; from the jaws of victory he'd handed me defeat.

...no. No. NO. This was NOT going to happen to me, not again. Jack wasn't going to capitalize on all my hard efforts with a last second sleight of hand and leave me out in the lurch. While not at a hundred percent strength, my dick still had a good degree of rigidity to it, and despite the hammering impacts bringing back bad memories from the start of our contest, I was determined to ride out this rodeo to the bitter end. Moreover, Aeryn's supple tits energetically bouncing right above me spurred a little more life to my erection.

Feeling a bit of strength return to my shaft, I thrust upward, bumping my head up against the underside of Jack's cock. "Ungh," he grunted laboriously before catching himself, "Not likely little man," and then hammered downwards again, using Aeryn's hips to try to subdue me; he may have well tried to douse a fire by adding fuel.

Hearing Jack grunt, I smiled as a beguiling thought ran through my mind, 'Hrmm, perhaps his recovery wasn't a complete one after all...' Strengthened by this little revelation, I gave another impassioned thrust upward against Jack, grinding against the underside of his cock this time, causing him to falter as I tried to force my way in alongside his. He hit me with another Jackhammer slam and I took the impact with a grunt of my own.

Despite the setback, I continued on, using the force of his impact to assist with my re-entry as I slid into Aeryn alongside Jack. For my efforts, Aeryn arched her body against me, moaning amorously at the feel of having two dicks buried within her. I gave a silent sigh of relief at this, for a moment I was worried that my absence would go unnoticed, but Aeryn's emphatic response quashed my qualms. I was back in Aeryn and back in the game.

Still at something of a disadvantage, I grunted as Jack gave another rough thrust into Aeryn, shoving my cock to the side as he buried his own manhood a few inches past mine. Bracing myself, I retaliated with a thrust of my own, causing a moment's pause with Jack's slow, powerful thrusts. 'Nice try, but you're not as rock solid as you're letting on Jackie-boy...'

As our competing cocks continued vying for supremacy inside Aeryn, I couldn't help but wonder how she could stand Jack's huge unwieldy dick bludgeoning into her, let alone enjoy it. But enjoy it Aeryn was, and between the combination of Jack's iconic jackhammer and my own adroit technique, the statuesque beauty was thoroughly enjoying the ride of having two dicks dueling within her and was once more climbing the heights of ecstasy.

Inside Aeryn, our cocks collided once again, shaft grinding against shaft as we wrestled for supremacy. Jack was teetering between losing his erection and losing his cool; too little effort and I'd batter him down, but if he tried too much, he'd end up blowing his load and his chances. However, I wasn't out of the woods yet either and while my rigid dick was undoubtedly doing a number on both Aeryn and Jack, it was also getting its fair share of stimulation from Jack's bludgeoning member and Aeryn's gripping folds.

The sexual struggle steadily escalated as we jousted back and forth inside Aeryn, neither of us able to secure an advantage over the other. Jack and I were locked in a violent stalemate; it was no longer a battle between his size and my strength, but rather a test of stamina, an endurance challenge to see who could last the longest.

Looking to break the stalemate, I began giving a series of piston-like thrusts upward, timing it so that I'd be hitting both Jack and Aeryn simultaneously. Meanwhile, Jack's relentless Jackhammer had slowed to more leisurely gait as his broad size now made his member a bigger target rather than a better fuck. Slowly but surely, I was edging him out, and all the while, Aeryn was screaming and moaning in exuberance and excitement as her senses were overwhelmed at the non-stop sensation of having two dicks perpetually pummeling into her.

She wasn't the only one; my cock was getting wonderfully invigorated and I could feel the urge to cum steadily rising. Yet I kept my pace, not letting up as I tried to coax the other into cumming while holding off on my own orgasm. As a pleasant side effect Jack was getting a taste of his own medicine his thrusts slowing down to a near standstill, and from the sound of his laborious breathing I could tell he was on the verge of blowing his load.

All parties teetering on the edge of orgasm, I redoubled my efforts upward; slamming into the two of them with arguably more force that Jack's initial use of his 'iconic' Jackhammer, banking on my exhaustion mitigating my need for release. I knew I was spending a check my body couldn't possibly cash, but for a guy who'd been robbed a victory once already, I was willing to go to any length to repay Jack with compound interest. The opportunity to send Aeryn to the heights of ecstasy once more was a very welcome bonus.

Suddenly giving a loud groan, Jack gripped the top of the couch with trembling hands, forcing his hips downward with all his might burying his cock deep inside Aeryn in a desperate attempt to quell my upsurges. Knowing what was coming, I upped the force of my thrusts, trying to bury my cock alongside his and send him over the edge. In no time at all, I could feel his entire length bulge against mine then shudder as he released his load, shooting a few strands of cum deep inside Aeryn before dying down, his erection quivering feebly as it rapidly began to retract. Moments after, Aeryn hit her own climax, her pussy clamping down around my cock once more as an orgasmic tremor ran through her shapely frame. I had to give it to her; despite having both Jack and I pounding into her moments prior, her velvety folds wrapped around my solo member just as tight as the first time.

Despite my prevailing exhaustion from taking on Jack both directly and indirectly, via cockfight and double penetration respectively, the knowledge that I'd knocked him out of the running, usurping his 'Jackhammer' along the way, sent an exhilarating rush through my body. Without missing a beat I picked up where he'd left off, hammering my hips upward into Aeryn's with my newfound vigor, keeping her suspended by the force of my thrusts alone. Encouragingly, she amorously wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling her sweat slicked body close to mine, moaning sultrily in my ear. Her ever erotic mannerisms were more than enough of an inspiration to secure my second wind and assure that my dick remained rigidly buried inside her.

Clocked out for good and now exhaustedly lounging on the floor in front of us, I knew that Jack's position gave him a front row seat to watch as I plowed into Aeryn. Her wild moans of elation would soon be getting to him, but after the burning humiliation he'd put me through, I figured some extra comeuppance was at hand.

Still calming down from her orgasm (one that occurred AFTER Jack had left the proceedings I might add) I took the opportunity to lift Aeryn's legs in order to spin her around into a sitting reverse cowgirl position. Breathing heavily but looking ready for more, Aeryn didn't give me any objection and complied with my directive nudges as she rose up, faced away from me, and then straddling my cock, settled back down as she squeezed it back into her tight pussy. If she thought she was having fun before, then Aeryn would soon be in for a very pleasant surprise.

I started my finale with an all out attempt to elicit one final climax. Encouragingly, Aeryn leaned back to wrap her arms around my head, staring down as she watched my cock piston in and out of her. As an added bonus to her shifting position, not only was I able to taunt Jack with an up close and personal view of my rock hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy, but I was also able to hammer my erection straight upward into Aeryn's tight snatch, nailing her G-spot head on.

The reaction was instantaneous and throwing her head back Aeryn let loose a long escalating moan already nearing another climax. Spurred on by this knowledge, I increased the speed of my thrusts, the sound of my hips smacking into her pert ass only fueling my vigor. I knew I couldn't keep this up forever, but just by doing it in meant I'd already achieved my goal. At the very least, I'd go out with a bang neither Aeryn nor Jack would forget.

My efforts were soon rewarded as once again I felt Aeryn's pussy squeeze my dick in a vice-grip as she reached her climax convulsing wildly in the process. She arched her svelte body against me, giving me an ideal view of her shapely frame and tapered waistline. Her voice came out in a series of raspy gasps, causing her chest to rise and fall expressively, making her supple tits move up and down in a gentle rolling motion. All throughout this orgasmic upheaval, I continued to pound my hips upward into her, savoring the feel of her long lithe legs spread wide by my hands, watching her body convulse in pleasure. It was risky, pushing myself so far past my limit, but it was also very rewarding, as Aeryn went wild, hitting climax after climax.

Whereas her body had now gone rigid with pleasure, her hips shuddered uncontrollably as her pussy continued to spasm and a few dregs of cum slid out of her quivering pussy. My heart skipped a beat; this couldn't be mine seeing as the only time I'd came was during the cockfight. The only explanation for it was that my cock was forcing out Jack's double loads. Giddy at the prospect of expelling Jack's seed and cementing his defeat, I tightened my grip and began to hammer upward even more vigorously, expending the last of my energy in expelling as much of Jack's spunk from out of Aeryn before blowing my own load.

Unable to hold it any longer, I came, my rigid dick pulsing and flexing inside Aeryn as I unloaded a series of hearty cum-shots. Groaning as I pumped load after load of my spunk into her, Aeryn joined me with one final climax of her own and for a few moments we were in sync, each flex of my dick mirrored by a squeeze from her pussy.

However, all good things must come to an end and as my cock expelled its last load of cum it slowly started to soften. Unfortunately this meant that it was once again subjected to the crushing force of Aeryn's snatch as she went through her final throes of passion. Thankfully, unlike Jack who'd flopped out of Aeryn's folds totally flaccid, only moments after he'd came, my dick was neither completely hard nor soft and as it slipped from out of her squeezing womanhood, it still remained somewhat upright.