Double Your Pleasure

Story Info
Trent's mom knew he was having sex with his sister.
3.9k words
4.43
220.5k
138
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

You just never know where things can lead, even when they start out so innocently.

That's what happened to Trent Vogel, all he wanted was a little pleasure, a little relief. He got home about eleven on a Friday night, tired, out with friends looking for girls with no luck at all, so, like many guys will, he stripped off his clothes and got his trusty bottle of hand lotion and began pretending he'd hooked-up with that little blond that he liked who didn't give him the time of day.

Well, he got off all right, it always worked well when he took a hand to it and then, as he closed his eyes for a minute to savor the rush of pleasure, he drifted sound asleep.

The next thing he knew, there was a stirring below, he must be dreaming a good dream, he thought foggily, then he looked down, the lights were still on, after all, and it was his sister, Avery; her head bobbing over his middle as she sucked his cock.

"What are you doing?" he said rather more loudly than he meant to.

She pulled off him, smiled and answered the best she could, "I'm sucking your cock, Trent, just shut up and enjoy it," and she quickly pulled off her clothes.

Her head went back down and he certainly was enjoying it, she was terrific, no doubt in great demand for her lips were full and wet and soft as they slid over the swollen crown while she skillfully ran her tongue around sending shivers throughout his body.

"Oh, God, Avery, you are so good, omigod, oh," he gasped as she slid her mouth lower on his shaft, fucking him up and down with her mouth, then back up with her lips sucking the tip.

"Oh, oh, uuh, uuh, oh, uh, umm, mmm," he cried out in pure joy. It had been the best blow job he'd ever received...and it was from his own sister.

She was a year younger, at eighteen, and, while he didn't know at the time, becoming quite skilled in all things sexual. She sucked every cock she'd ever seen, relishing in the rush of feelings she got when the boy's cum went splattering into the back of her throat. She had a former eighth-grade science teacher that she ran into at the mall recently and after she offered her mouth to him, he just couldn't ever let her go. Yes, she was that good.

She showed her brother her mouthful of his cum, strings of his sticky goo stretching between her lips when she opened wide. Then, she got up on her knees and hands and turned back to him, saying, "Now, big brother, fuck me good, I'm so horny after blowing you."

Like you would do, I'm sure, he lost no time getting up behind her and pushing his way up inside his sister's wet, tight pussy and fucking her like she wanted. His fingers were pulling her pussy lips apart so he came fully out of her each time and plunged his wet cock back in, running it all the way as far as she'd take it inside.

"Oh, babe, I love your dick. Why weren't we fucking a long time ago?" she moaned back to him as he drilled back and forth.

"Shit, I couldn't tell you, not now. Damn, this is so good, you are so hot. I couldn't believe you were sucking me when I woke up," he told her.

"I've sucked every dick I've ever seen," she snickered. And it was true, she'd lost count by now but she surely had begun leaving a trail of supremely happy males, now including her brother, Trent, perhaps the happiest of all, being the most recent and living just next door; literally she was in the room next to his.

What his sister hadn't told him was that when she slid her lips over his partly-tumescent cock, her mouth had, not five minutes earlier, received the semen from her boyfriend out in the driveway in the backseat of his parent's car. Perhaps not the most romantic spot for oral sex but convenience made up for it.

And being in a sucking frame of mind, when she went by Trent's room, his lights still on, and saw him sprawled out, his cock looking lonely and abandoned, she just couldn't resist taking it in her mouth to bring back to life. And now it was fucking her from behind, one of her most favorite occupations. Yes, her very own brother.

There was one thing, that evening that was full of newness and discovery, that they didn't know, however. And, that would change things for the two of them, certainly for the better, especially for Trent.

Trent and Avery weren't especially quiet that night so it shouldn't be surprising that their enjoyment of one another was just loud enough to attract their mother's attention and bring her down the hallway to now stand in the shadows watching her son's wet and glistening cock sliding in and out of her daughter's upturned pussy.

They were facing away, she had a good view and, oddly, she was not upset as some mothers might have been, no, she was more aroused than anything. After all, she knew that each of her children was sexually active, her daughter even told her she was going to have sex with her boyfriend as soon as she turned eighteen. And what she was watching wasn't going to result in grandchildren for her, it was simply pleasure for the two of them; she even wondered how long it might have been going on. She quietly watched as her fingers went into her panties to produce and enjoy her own pleasure, shared vicariously with them while she gazed at them.

Her children, of course, were in their own land of excitement and thrills, lost in their own pleasure which was great. It was all new to them, not sex, they'd had that before, but sex with each other. It was pretty great, they were both thinking.

The mother knew, of course, that her daughter was on birth control. She saw to that when Avery came to her to tell her that she was planning to have sex with her boyfriend and that she needed to get protected. She did what most mothers would do for their headstrong daughter, she got her to the clinic posthaste.

She watched until her son ejaculated into his sister, then she slipped quietly back to her room where she finished her masturbation to a rousing conclusion, then drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Their mother, Lily, did work for a living, she was head cashier at a local bank, so her children, after school and during the summer, were home by themselves, now, of course, totally immersed in sex with each other. Once they began, oh did they love having all day long to be naughty and wild.

They were naked right from the minute Lily left for work when Avery slipped naked into Trent's bed to have their first fuck of the day. Following breakfast came a long, sexy shower together getting every little bit of each other glowingly clean.

After that it could be oral sex, more fucking, just whatever they both decided but it was always sex, sex, sex. They just immersed themselves in sex, it was fun, it was hot, it was illicit, and maybe that was the most fun of it all...it was naughty, even obscene at times when Avery would play the slut, flashing her pussy wantonly at her brother, teasing him until he would just fuck her crazy. They both loved every second of it.

They were just fucking all day long now and so, he wasn't upset when a week later, on Friday evening, his sister went to a girlfriend's to spend the night, he was content, especially after a whole day of sex, to spend some time vegetating in front of the tube with their mom.

Around ten, Lily told her son she was off to bed and to make sure the doors were locked before he came upstairs. He watched a few minutes more, then as so many viewers do with today's television programming, he grew bored and decided to go to bed himself.

So, after checking the doors just as he was asked, he trotted up the stairs, then heard his mother ask him to come see her, that she wanted to ask him something.

Such a request from a parent always concerns the child but he knew he had no choice but to see what it was about.

Entering her bedroom, she was sitting up in bed, in a lacy, ivory nighty with the sheets pulled up to her waist.

"Come sit down, first of all, you're not in trouble, Trent, so relax. I just wanted to tell you that I know what you and your sister are doing."

Well, he might have been told to relax but he sure wasn't now. No, he braced himself for what was coming.

"I...we didn't...um..." he started to explain when she cut him off with, "I watched you last Friday night, I heard some sounds, then went down to your room. Well, I know enough to know what you two were doing. And before you start back, I'm not going to stop you two from having sex if you want to. I've thought long and hard about it and, well, you're both old enough, I'll just make sure she takes her pill every morning."

"We can...you mean, you'll let us keep doing it?"

"It's not so much that I'll let you two do it, it's more me, that I work and can't keep you away from each other even if I wanted to. In fact, I'm not at all sure I want to keep you two apart."

"Really, why?" he asked. After all it was a totally unexpected statement from their mother.

"I watched you two for a while, Trent. You two looked so beautiful together, so hot and sexy. I can see why you two would want to be together like that with each other, giving each other such beautiful pleasure, it really was beautiful."

"So, you'll let us do what we want?"

"Yes, and if you want to sleep together, you can, just don't let anyone know about this. It's just for the three of us to know, understand?"

His heart jumped at that statement, he and his sister could sleep together, she said. Oh, he really liked that.

"And, Trent, there's one other thing. You can sleep in here with me, as well."

Chapter 2

She was looking up at her son's eyes to get a sense of how he might be taking her offer, such an obvious one of having sex with her as well as his sister.

He heard her words but did he really get their meaning?

"Sleep in here, with you?" he asked needing clarification.

"Yes, Trent," she said, "in here with me. If you want?"

She said that, adding the condition at the end, realizing that, well, she was older, her breasts couldn't compare with her eighteen-year old daughter's, heavens, who's could?

"Yeah, I'd like that," he said, still not fully sure of what exactly was going on, adding, "I'll go change and be right back," turning to leave.

"Trent, what do you mean, change? We can just sleep together without anything on, if you want?" she said, again adding on the question.

Well, he certainly knew that having naked female skin next to his was one of life's greatest pleasures, he wasn't going to turn away this chance at more.

"Yeah, that sounds great, how about you, Mom?" he asked and she pulled her nighty over her head and dropped it on the floor.

He stood there looking at his mother's boobs, large, heavy-looking, with wide nipples all poked-out in the center like pencil erasers. His mom looked good and he was quickly out of his shorts presenting himself for her view for the second time, it seemed. This time he was showing her his stuff on purpose and she seemed to be liking that.

"Oh, you look bigger now that I see you up close," she said as she pulled the sheet away, exposing the rest of her, especially as her legs parted.

He'd always thought his mom was nice-looking but now, he saw that she was really pretty hot. She sure made him hard, that she noticed, too, as she said, "I hope it's me that's doing that to you. Maybe I'm not so bad after all, huh?"

As he crawled up between her legs, he told her, "This is what you're doing to me, Mom," as he put his dick right between her legs and began pushing it inside. Moving back and forth in his mother felt a little different from Trent's sister but, really, they were both quite wonderful.

"Mmm, you really feel good, Mom. Is it good for you?"

When he asked her that, she had her eyes closed but now she opened them and told him, "Oh, yes, I had no idea how much I had missed this, how much I've missed having a man inside me. Oh, this is wonderful. I'm not letting you out of my bed. You can do this just as long as you want, right up to when you can't do it any more."

"Mom, I think I could do this and do this and do this. It just feels so awesome."

"Well, let's just see how long you can go. All I need to do is go pee once in a while and we can come right back here for more," she laughed.

So, he was finding out that the females in his family loved sex, long, marathon bouts of sex like he and his sister were having, and now he was beginning with his mother. How fortunate could a lad be?

Well, neither of them were watching the clock as the hours went by but we know it was almost three-thirty in the morning when they both finally collapsed, exhausted and so happy, Lily now with a rather reddened labia from all the wonderful probing it had taken but Trent, well he drifted off to sleep still pretty stiff; yes, there.

They slept together for the first time, naked, waking often, not being used to sharing a bed with someone but waking and realizing what a wonderful reason it was that this naked person was next to them, perhaps touching here or there, then drifting happily off to sleep again.

He didn't know it at the time but the night before had been the last time Trent would sleep alone; from now on he would be with his mother or his sister or with them both. And, there would always be more than just sleep, much more.

They didn't stir until about nine-thirty, when Lily became aware that her son, her naked son, was right next to her and his cock, now hardened, was pressing at her.

She reached down to take it as he woke to feel his cock being gripped.

"Mmm, mmm," he mumbled as he recalled the vigorous sex from the night before, and began to get up over his mother to give her a morning welcome.

"Oh, you're a horny boy this morning. Don't you think you should ask first?"

"Um, yeah, you're right. Would you like to have a little wake-up fun, Mom?"

She laughed and told him just not to rush it, that they had all day and she opened wide to receive him for the first time on this brand new morning. But it would be just the first of many. They were still new to each other sexually and this made every new coupling one of passion and lust for each other. He pushed watching his cock slowly enter her pussy, he loved watching it go in and he loved the feelings as well, when his cock split her open and began moving inside, moving past her lips, down deeper inside where it was dark and wet and wonderful-feeling; the rush of pleasure was incredible, nothing else was like it.

"Oh, Son, you make me feel so good, you're so hard and you can get up in me really deep, mmm," she whispered to him as he pushed them tightly together.

"Mmm, hold it right there, don't pull back, just keep pushing," she groaned as she began moving her hips back and forth a little making it feel so good deep down inside.

"Mmm, oh, Mom, that's really good," he grunted and she said it was good for her, too, and that she was really close.

He pressed hard into her, trying to get as deep as he could, she even lifted her legs which helped.

"Mmm, oh, Trent, oh, baby, get me off, get...oh, oh, uh, uh, uh," she cried out as her body began to tremble and her hips shook back and forth making him cum.

They collapsed together, kissing, panting, as he kept moving in and out, he just didn't want to stop and she ended up having another orgasm. She told him no one had ever given her two in a row and that became his goal from then on.

Avery got home right before noon on Saturday and as soon as she put her things away, her mom asked her to come to the kitchen. She'd already told Trent who was seated at the table.

As the daughter sat down, she asked, "What's up?"

Then, her mother began, "What's up, Avery, is that I know you and Trent are having sex."

"Did he tell you?" she immediately shot back.

"No, I saw you two one night about a week ago and I've had a talk with your brother already about it. I told him that there was nothing I could do to stop the both of you and, with you being on birth control, that wasn't a concern, either."

"Are we in trouble?" she asked.

"No, far from it, actually, I'm going to allow you two to have sex as much as you want, as long as you are both wanting it, it has to be consensual."

"We can...it's okay, then?"

"Yes, it's okay. But there's more. I know that you and Trent are having sex and that's okay. What you don't know is that Trent is also having sex with me."

"Trent? You and Trent? Oh, wow."

"Yes, so we are both having sex with your brother, right, Trent?"

"Mom's right. She and I started last night."

"Unbelievable. So, we're both doing Trent, you and me, huh, Mom?"

"Yes, and, we probably agree that your brother is a caring and considerate lover. And quite a vigorous one, as well."

"He is that, he's sure vigorous," she chuckled. "He keeps me pretty busy. And, now, I guess you too, huh?" her daughter asked.

"Yes, pretty busy. Now, sleeping arrangements...Trent slept with me last night, he and I talked this morning and we think that, if this is what you want, he can sleep with you one night and me the next. Of course, during the week, you two are home during the day and we know that keeps you both occupied."

Avery laughed, saying, "Oh, we stay occupied, all right. Oh, Mom, we do it all day long."

"Well, I might just want to join in the fun on weekends. I guess you two would have had to cool it on weekends but you don't have to now. We can all three have as much fun as we want, starting now," she told her daughter, then stood up and began taking her clothes off. Trent also began taking his clothes off as his sister sat there rather astonished but soon decided she wasn't about to miss any of the fun so she joined them as their mother led them upstairs to her bedroom.

"Let's put Trent down on the bed, why don't we and one of us get over him and take him that way while the other he can do with his tongue?" their mother posed showing her children a new side to her, one that was going to prove to be quite fun and imaginative in the days, months and years ahead.

So Trent got down and Avery asked Mom to get up on his cock while she sat over him, squatting over his open mouth so she could watch Mom fucking her brother; she said she was so up for watching them. And after that she said she wanted Mom to watch her do her brother.

It was a super turn-on for Avery to crouch over Trent's face as his tongue flicked back and forth along her wet, juicy slit while she watched, fascinated to see her very own mother having sex, scissoring up and down on that nice, hard cock of her brother's which she had come to love so very much. Her mother was smiling at her as she pleasured Trent, it was so hot and sexy seeing her mother having sex, something that she'd just never thought much about. Her mother had been her mother, not some sexual creature but now she was finding out that every woman, even your own mother, has a sexual side that she can let out to play when the time is right. And, in her mother's bedroom, right now, the time was certainly right for this horny trio.

"Mmm, oh, my boy has sure got a hard cock. Oh, you're making your mother so happy. And look at your sister. Make her cum, Trent, make your little sister cum really good. Oh, man, who would have ever thought we'd all be doing this?" their mother cried out as she fucked and fucked this nice, new, hard cock she had right down the hall from her very own bedroom.

It was a total sex weekend for the three of them. Trent simply didn't know what hit him, here he was, nineteen years old, really at the peak of his manhood and they had him limp four times that day, so soft that they had to just slowly play with him and with themselves while he got his second, third and fourth winds.

He was helped by the three of them taking a nap together that afternoon, three hours for his poor testicles to regenerate his semen only for his sister and his mother to take it right out of him and into their own bodies, draining him once again.

12