Double Your Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
A mature lady receives a cum bath and experiences first DP.
2.5k words
4.49
33.7k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following is an edited version of a narrative previously published with the same title. It's the fifth of a number of stories I'll be editing and reposting over time. And while the editing won't be perfect, it will be an improvement over the original.

As for the narrative itself, it's the second one I wrote and published, and like many of my earliest ones, it's a short narrative without much of an introduction that gets to the point quickly.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't long after my double ass-fucking that Walter mentioned David had inquired about the BJ I promised him. He claimed David was so impressed with my oral skills, albeit only briefly at the time, it was all he's talked about ever since. Not that he didn't enjoy doing me anally, but the thought of a "full-fledged" blow job has kept him in a perpetual state of arousal ever since. Even sex with his wife, or masturbation sessions in between, hasn't tempered his desire for me to suck his cock until completion.

Figuring it was time to keep my promise, I told Walter the weekend would be fine, and before I knew it Saturday night rolled around.

While having a few drinks to loosen things up, David mentions his wife Cindy stumbled upon the photos on his computer of him ass-fucking yours truly. When she told David what she found he expected to catch holy hell, but just the opposite happened. Surprisingly she wasn't upset but fascinated by the photos instead. The only thing she was peeved about was not being included in things.

Once David explained about being asked to fulfill our fantasy she calmed down and asked if he thought we might be interested in having a foursome with them. According to David, they've talked often about having one and Cindy thought we'd be the perfect couple for their first time. Needless to say, David was all in for it, which he promised to discuss with us.

After Walter and I looked at each other, we both blurted out..."SURE!" Then I added..."We'd love to as it's been a fantasy of ours too." We then set a date, which tentatively was for the following weekend.

With that settled, it was time to get naked and head for the bedroom where I would give David his long-awaited blow job. Once again both Walter and David were pretty excited about things from the looks of their cocks, but more so David for obvious reasons. When he removed his briefs, his cock popped out like a jack-in-the-box and stood at full attention.

I told David I was disappointed he was already fully erect since there's nothing I enjoy more than starting with a limp dick and having it grow big and hard in my mouth. He laughed before apologizing for being in a full state of arousal, but it couldn't be helped due to the anticipation of what was soon to come.

When in the bedroom I told David to sit on the edge of the settee at the foot of the bed and knelt in front of him. After taking his cock in hand, I pushed back the foreskin and started licking his cockhead and all along his short cock shaft, which is about five inches in length. But what it lacked in length, it made up for in girth at about two inches in diameter.

I paid particular attention to the sensitive area on the underside of his cockhead by licking and lapping it with my tongue. When I did, his muted moans of pleasure easily filled the otherwise quiet room. While I was tending to his cockhead, David leaned forward so he could fondle my tits.

David's hands felt good on my tits and nipples, of which the latter responded quickly by becoming hard and long. A good half-inch in length and stiff as pencil erasers.

As I continued to suck and lick his cockhead, his dick began to throb in anticipation of taking it in my mouth. From the way he was acting, and if I didn't soon, he very likely would explode on my face.

I asked him to lean back and without further delay took his cock in my mouth before I slowly began to mouth fuck it while cradling his balls in one hand. When I did I discovered what big testicles he had. One was as big as both of Walter's. Huge balls and I was surprised I didn't notice them when he ass-fucked me.

I started mouth fucking his cock with short strokes at first before working it fully in my mouth on each downstroke of my head, all while sucking like a Hoover. While I was, Walter was once again taking photos from every conceivable angle and position.

When sucking cock, I make it a point not to use my hands. I let my mouth and head do all the work. Most men love an unobstructed view of their cock in your mouth, Walter included, but what man doesn't. I can't imagine there being a nicer sight than watching someone sliding their mouth up and down, or back and forth on your cock with their lips tightly wrapped around it. And it also makes for much better photos without your hand(s) in the way, of which Walter has taken many of me sucking his.

As Walter continued to take photos, I could easily see how aroused he was. No doubt from fulfilling his fantasy of watching me sucking someone else's cock. Maybe not aroused as much as I was from him watching me, which affected me more than I imagined, and it was the first time I realized how much of an exhibitionist I was.

It wasn't long before I could sense David was about to cum. When I did, I remembered how big his load was when he filled my ass with one and began wondering what I was going to do when it came time for him to ejaculate. Taking it in my mouth didn't seem like a good option and we should have discussed it beforehand because of how big of a cumload it was likely to be. But since we didn't, I simply had to deal with it the best I could. Now wasn't the time to stop and have a discussion about it.

It wasn't much longer before I felt his cock begin to swell more in my mouth, and throb ever so slightly. Next thing I knew David grabbed my head with both hands and gently eased it down on his cock as far as it would go in my mouth. Fortunately, his short dick only partially entered my throat even though my nose was buried in his pubic hair.

Thankfully the pressure on my head suddenly eased and I was able to back off an inch or so just before he started moaning and shot his first load in my mouth. It was almost as big as one of Walter's entire cumloads, and I couldn't imagine how I was going to take the rest of it in my mouth.

Then as though reading my mind, David surprisingly withdrew his cock from my mouth and immediately began to "milk it'' before shooting the rest of his load on my face. One cum stream after another splattered on it and the lyrics to a Bobby Darin song came to mind..."Splish splash, I was taking a bath", as it felt like I was taking one in cum.

I lost count of how many cum shots landed on my face, along with my neck and upper chest, but it seemed like an easy dozen, although in reality, it wasn't. No doubt David having such huge balls has a lot to do with the volume of semen he produces, which is also very thick and creamy.

Finally, he stopped ejaculating and did something I never expected. He got off the settee onto his knees and proceeded to lick every bit of his semen off my face.

To finish things off, he asked if I swallowed his first cum load and when I mumbled with it still in my mouth that I hadn't, he asked me to kiss him so I could transfer it to his, which I gladly did.

When he was done with consuming his cumload, I had to ask if I met his expectations.

"Very much so, Lacey, and then some. You have an amazing mouth, and I never experienced my cock being sucked so hard. Not forgetting how talented your tongue is. You can suck my cock any time."

I couldn't help but mention how thankful I was that he didn't unload his entire cumload in my mouth because I wasn't sure if I could handle it. He wasn't sure either and it was the reason he didn't since it might have gagged me. If it did, he was afraid I'd have second thoughts about ever sucking his cock again. Especially since we agreed to have a foursome with him and Cindy.

As for Cindy, he claimed she routinely takes his entire load in her mouth and swallows it all hungrily. Says she can't seem to get enough of it and when they have intercourse, she often insists he ejaculates in her mouth instead of her vagina.

Once things quieted down and I cleaned myself more thoroughly, I felt it only fair to take care of Walter, whose cock was still stiff as a poker. Surprisingly he declined my offer to give him a BJ and asked me to get on my hands and knees. Claimed it would be asking too much for me to suck his cock after I just finished sucking David's, but he wasn't fooling me as there's nothing Walter likes more than to do me anally.

Once I was in position, Walter quickly lubed his cock and my anus with baby oil and with a single plunge drove his big cockhead straight into my ass. As soon as it popped in he inserted his full eight inches in one smooth motion. Once it was deep as it could go, he began fucking me with long strokes in a slow, but very deliberate humping motion while holding onto my hips.

Off to the side, while watching us, David was intently stroking his once again fully erect dick. As he was, it dawned on me what a great opportunity it would be to suck someone's cock while getting ass-fucked. Something I've never done. Being DPed, but instead of in the ass and pussy, my ass and mouth.

David must have been reading my mind again since he got on his knees in front of me and asked if he could fuck my mouth while Walter did me in the ass. My only reply was to open my mouth, after which he didn't hesitate to insert his cock. Just as quickly, I locked my lips around it, after which he proceeded to slowly face fuck me as he gently held my head.

I always imagined being vaginally or anally fucked while being mouth-fucked would be "challenging" at best, but I was wrong. To both their credit, they managed to fuck me in sync with each other with a near-perfect "see-saw" effect between Walter's cock sliding in and out my ass, while David did likewise in my mouth.

Walter and David both talked up a storm as they did. Between the two of them, it was as though they competed to see who could talk the slutiest by telling me how much they were enjoying fucking one of my orifices. Gradually it subsided and was replaced by steady moans of pleasure as both were ready to cum. Question was...who would be first?

As though to answer it, David shoved his cock as far as it would go in my mouth, and no sooner than he did, he groaned loudly as his first load shot straight down my throat. After which he eased back a bit before letting loose with another loud groan before depositing the rest of his load in my mouth.

By the time he finished, my mouth was as full as it's ever been from someone ejaculating in it. With his cock still in my mouth, I tried swallowing it, but it was simply too much to gulp down. And while I tried, I couldn't prevent some of it from oozing out my mouth onto my chin. While I wasn't able to take and swallow all of his cumload as nicely as I'd have liked, the good news was I didn't choke or gag on it.

I never thought anyone could produce another cumload so quickly after just ejaculating, but David did. I was just thankful it wasn't as big as the load he shot on my face earlier. It was more like one of Walter's cumloads, which I can easily handle.

As soon as David finished unloading in my mouth I heard Walter let out a loud groan, which was followed by one hot cum stream after another shooting into my ass. Probably the biggest cumload he ever unloaded in me, and no doubt because of how aroused he was from watching David mouth fuck me while he did me in the ass.

As for me, between David face fucking me and unloading in my mouth, and Walter's hot load filling my ass, it brought on a very intense orgasm. My cunt made so much noise it surprised even me. And with each cunt fart a gush of pussy juice shot out.

Being mouth-fucked and ass-fucked simultaneously brought on one of the best orgasms I had in a long while. It was so intense, I had all I could do to keep myself from collapsing.

Fortunately, I was able to remain on my knees until the orgasmic spasms subsided. Once they did, Walter withdrew his cock, and it was quickly followed by his cumload, which oozed out my asshole and down over my pussy lips onto the carpeted floor.

After we took turns using the bathroom to clean ourselves and cleaned the carpet, David dressed and left with a promise of a set of photos of his BJ to be emailed to his computer. He asked if it was okay to share them with Cindy, to which we didn't object since we planned on having a foursome with them the following weekend. Unfortunately, she wouldn't get to see both of them doing me together since none of us could take photos.

The very next morning, Walter woke up with a huge hard-on and asked for a blow job, which I gladly performed since I was also horny as hell. And while I sucked his cock in a 69 position with me on top, he was nice enough to perform anilingus on me. Something he's very good at, and I enjoy as much as being sodomized.

When it came time for him to ejaculate, instead of in my mouth as he usually does, he had me lie on my back so he could deposit his load on my tits. Once he finished, he proceeded to lick me clean.