Doubleheader

Story Info
Mac turns the tables after Anya teases him.
1.8k words
4.11
28.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cubs were losing the game 9-4, and it was the bottom of the 7th. A rally looked unlikely. The players seemed to just be going through the motions today. Considering that it was the second game of a doubleheader against the Cardinals and the temperature was in the 90s in St. Louis, Anya couldn't really blame them, and it was nice to be watching the game curled upon the couch next to Mac. But she was quickly losing interest in the game and her mind drifted to other kinds of play.

Mac was absentmindedly running his fingers through her long blonde hair while trying to figure out if the pitcher was going to walk Pujols. He felt Anya's hand slip into his lap, stroking up and down his thigh. Her knuckles brushed against his cock through his blue jeans where a bulge was quickly becoming prominent. A quick glance at her face revealed this was no accident. He wondered what she was thinking.

"This game is pretty much over," she said with a cheeky grin, the glint of desire in her soft blue eyes. "How about a game of our own?"

"Would this be a kinky game and would it involve spanking?" he asked suggestively.

"Oh, absolutely, but I want to have a turn at you, too. Why don't we do some power exchange?"

"What did you have in mind?" he asked.

"We could take turns topping each other. A half hour each, improvise, whatever strikes our fancy," she said with a wink, "and just see where it goes from there."

"I know what strikes my fancy," Mac replied, running his hand under the hem of her shorts to caress her shapely ass and giving her a playful swat.

"So who gets to start topping?" Anya asked.

"It was your idea, so ladies first."

After a few moments deep in thought, she told him to stay put as she went to get a few things, coming back with some thin rope, a ping-pong paddle, latex gloves and lube.

"Stand up. I want those pants down around your ankles," she told him.

"Yes, Ma'am."

Seating herself on the couch in front of him, Anya fondled his semi-erect phallus and then cupped his testicles in her hand feeling their weight. If she had possessed any artistic ability at all, she would have wanted to sculpt him, but knew with her lack of talent she could not do him justice. With his boyish good looks and toned body, most thought he was in his early 30s, but Mac would have 45 candles on his birthday cake next month.

"I think we need to continue your lesson on restraint, you naughty boy."

"If it pleases you, Ma'am. I'm aching to continue my lesson," Mac replied.

Taking the rope, Anya wrapped it around the base of his cock several times before bringing the ends up between the balls separating and lifting them, until they were full and bulging between the ropes. Taking a second piece of rope, she wound it around the length of the phallus up to the head and then tied it down snugly.

"Now doesn't that look nice. Do you feel restrained?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Who has control of your cock and balls?"

"You do, Ma'am."

"And who has control of your ass?"

'You do, ma'am."

"That's correct." She said, tickling his balls and smacking the head of his cock with her bare hand. Mac's cock and balls swelled against the restrictive bindings intensifying the sensation of her teasing.

"Uhhh. Aaahhh!"

"Did you wish to say something? Do you think I'm being too mean to you?"

"No, ma'am."

"That's a good boy. Now turn around and bend over. Place your hands on the couch right here."

Standing up, Anya picked up the ping-pong paddle and gave him a few warm up smacks on the ass. The paddling quickly picked up in rhythm and Mac was making all sorts of interesting noises as she turned his ass a bright shade of pink. While the blows fell, Anya reached between his legs and played with his cock and balls. The flesh was tight and hot where it escaped from the ropes. A little cum seeped from the tip as she rubbed it with her thumb. He was loosened up and ready for more serious play now.

Anya set down the paddle and grabbed a glove and the lube. Spreading his cheeks with her left hand, she generously applied oil to his ass, rubbing around his puckered hole with a gloved finger. Pressing against his hole, she instructed him, "I want you to push against my finger on the count of three. 1-2-3." Her finger slid past his tight sphincter and into his ass.

"Very good," she told Mac, giving him a minute to adjust to the feeling of having his ass invaded. As she felt him relax, she pushed in deeper and began to slowly massage his hot inner passage. His ass was filled with nerve endings, but she knew the most sensitive spot to torment making Mac moan. After a few minutes, she added more oil and slipped in a second finger filling him further and ratcheting up the level of pleasure. Mac tried to hump against her fingers to get some release from the sensual torment, but with the ropes binding him, orgasm was denied to him.

"Aaaahhh....unnhhhh"

Anya played with his ass for several minutes, stroking her fingers in and out of his hole, working him up into a frenzy.

"Ohhhh....please.....ummmmm."

"Please what?" she asked, making him beg.

"Oh fuck, please let me cum, Ma'am."

"That was some very nice begging and moaning. I would like to reward you by letting you cum, but I'm sorry....Time is up." Anya told him ruefully as she gently pulled her fingers out of his ass and stripped off the glove.

Mac sagged against the couch in frustration. He couldn't believe she had left him hanging like that.

"You are positively evil." He groaned as she released the ropes from his cock and balls, allowing blood to rush back in and making him acutely aware of his genitals. "Aaaaahhh! You deserve a severe spanking, you bad little girl. And as payback, you will not be allowed to cum, either."

"Yes, Sir," Anya replied, switching to bottom mode.

"Stand right there and don't move," Mac ordered, striding off, his rock hard erection bouncing magnificently. He came back with a hairbrush and handed it to her.

"Hold that and bend over."

"Yes, sir. Do you want me to undress first, Sir?"

"Are you questioning me? Trying to top from the bottom? "

"No, Sir. Just trying to be helpful, Sir." She replied bending over.

Mac grabbed her shorts with one hand and pulled them up, giving her a wedgie. The fabric pulled and rubbed against her clit sending shocks through her and causing her to gasp. "Ooohh"

"I'm the one in control now and you will do exactly as I say. Do we have an understanding on this?"

"Yes, Sir. This girl is yours to do with as you please."

Mac's hand came down on her assmaking her squeal. "That's right. Now give the brush to me." As she handed it to him, he pulled up on her shorts forcing her up onto her tiptoes and more fully exposing her ass to him. It was a most humiliating position to be in, and she felt helpless. The brush came down on the pink imprint left by his hand followed by a blow to the other side. "Ow!"

Whack! Whack! Whack! Mac thrashed her ass several more times with the brush, and she could feel her ass burning. "Ow. Ow. Ow!" Anya danced as the sting penetrated. He handed the brush back to her, but kept her up on tiptoe. He massaged her ass with his bare hand taking away some of the sting from the brush.

"You did well with the brush, but you still need to be punished for trying to top from the bottom." Mac said as he began to thoroughly spank her. Spank, spank, spank, spank. The continued pressure of the fabric was making her clit extremely sensitive and ripples of pleasure flowed through her each time his hand met her flesh provoking Anya to utter little whimpers. She could feel the orgasm building.

"Permission to cum, Sir."

"Denied. You denied me, now it is your turn to suffer, naughty girl." He said as he continued tormenting her bottom. Spank, spank, spank!!

She groaned desperately trying to hold back, but then Mac spanked her once more on the sweet spot, sending a tremor straight to her clit and pushing her over the edge. Her body began to shake and she let out a scream as she came, waves of pleasure flooding out from her clit, making her lightheaded and weak. Her legs were trembling so badly, she barely managed to remain standing, held up only by his hand gripping her shorts. As her body calmed down, Anya knew she was in deep trouble. She had disobeyed him. Nervously, she awaited her fate.

"I believe you were specifically told not to cum," Mac said sternly.

"Yes, Sir."

"You will have to pay for your disobedience."

"If it pleases you, Sir," Anya agreed, holding her breath, awaiting her sentence.

Mac threw a pillow on the floor. "Kneel!" he ordered her. She did his bidding, hanging her head in shame.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so that she was looking up at him.

"Open your mouth for me."

"Yes, Sir" she said submissively, parting her lips for him. Saliva glistened on the tip of her pink tongue.

Holding her head firmly, he thrust his hard cock into her mouth.

"Show me how obedient you can be and suck me off."

Anya's lips closed around him as her tongue began to circle the shaft just under the sensitive ridge. He groaned as she began to suck him deeper into the warm wetness of her mouth before sliding back to the tip. Slowly she went up and down his shaft, humming, the vibrations driving him crazy. She began to increase the rhythm, but it was not enough for him. He needed more. He had been denied long enough. Mac grabbed her by the hair once more and began to thrust hard and fast into her mouth. The engorged head pounded the back of her throat making Anya gag as her throat clenched tightly around his cock. Mac felt the tightening tingle in his balls and shouted "Oh, gawd! Oh yeah!" as he shot a load of cum into her mouth. She could not swallow all of it and some dribbled down her chin, but she did not notice as she gently sucked to finish him off, draining out ever last salty drop. Mac stopped thrusting and pulled out of her mouth. Looking down at her cum-covered face, he smiled and said. "Now that's my good obedient girl."