Doubles

Story Info
Family Sex.
6k words
4.41
92.3k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

I really wasn't expecting it. My daughter's boyfriend stopped in. He had a problem to discuss. My husband wasn't home and my daughter wasn't either. I asked if he would like some coffee and he said no but could he have a soda. I made coffee for me and gave him a soda. We got settled at the kitchen eating area. I was smiling to give him comfort and we chit chatted about nothing for a few minutes. He was getting ready. His name was Sean.

"Sandra," he said. "Robin wants to have sex and she doesn't want to have sex."

Sean and our daughter have been going together for about two years. They were buddy types, going to stuff all over. We made it clear, nicely, about a year ago to call us Sandra and Kenny. I sat waiting but he stopped right there. Didn't say another word. Just looked at me waiting for a solution.

I said, "Sean, that's about right at your age. Tell me about it and let's see what we can do." Robin was 18 and Sean was 19, just out of school and off to new ones in the fall. Different colleges but near each other."

"Ok," he said. "We don't have sex. Well we do but it's not real. You know, not everything. We just fool around some."

Now right there I wanted to stop him and ask about the fooling around. I didn't want to interfere but here was a guy that was fooling around with my daughter and I wanted to know how. I didn't mind, I was just getting a little warm thinking about it. I wondered if he got in her pants or boobs or what. How good he was. I didn't ask although Sean has nice hands.

"About three or four months ago she said we should have sex soon," he continued. "Then we didn't. It was ok. I wasn't pushing or anything like that."

Sean was probably the perfect girl guy. A bit tall, slim, easy going, quick to agree to suggestions but can't be led around by the nose. His own man but really quiet and pleasing. He would never push her about sex. He was working toward being a surgeon and it probably didn't get to him like normal. He's been studying for a long time and was familiar with all that.

He said, "Since then we've talked about it, whenever she brought it up, and I think she wants someone else to be first. I don't know who. It's ok with me. I've never thought being first with a girl is anything important. Ok if it happens I guess. I've heard stories. I mean I wouldn't be jealous or anything like that. Everybody has sex these days, with everybody else. Sex is like smiling or kissing."

How true. I thought. How true. A lot more than just a few years ago. Maybe it's been a little more than a few years. I'm not going there. I said, "I don't suppose you've asked her who it is?" He shook his head 'no'. "Ok," I continued. "Would you like me to see if I can find a way to talk to her about it?"

Great big smile. Perked right up. He wants me to help him get into my daughter's pants. And I am. Am I a good mom or what. He stood up, picked up his soda, waved and was off. Sean has left the building.

The next evening I went to Robin's bedroom and knocked on the door and said, "It's mom." She said 'come in'. We respected each other's privacy. I went in and climbed on the bed with her. We were both in our bed clothes. I looked at her and said, "So, you want to have sex."

Her boobs were almost spilling out the bottom of her top and I could see up her panties. Little panties. I had an almost see through top and silky little bottoms. With that atmosphere she was caught by the question. Mouth hanging open a little, she just waited, looking at me. Maybe a little smile. I said, "Sean stopped by."

"Oh, that," she said.

Oh that. What does she mean, Oh that. It deserves more than an Oh that. I said, "He mentioned that you thought someone else should get into your pants first. It seems to be ok with him but he doesn't know what to do to help. I said I would ask so I did. I don't really need to get into that with you. If I could help I figured you would just ask so I'll leave it at that. So, how are things?"

"Mom, I really do want to get that out of the way before fall, even early in the summer and summer's already here. I know who I want to do it. I just don't know how to ask and he's not really available. He's married. I was going to talk to you about it and see if you had any suggestions. I don't want to cause any problems. Maybe if I talked to his wife first. It's doable but it's a stretch."

"Robin, you can't interfere in someone's marriage for something like this. It could be devastating."

"Oh, I know that mom. That's why I haven't asked or told anybody who. I know it's a serious thing. And I know its way more serious than we're saying here."

"You said it's doable. What did you mean?"

"I'm their daughter."

It took a little while before it got through. "You want to give your virginity to your dad."

"Yes, I do," she said.

We were both smiling at each other like crazy. It would never have dawned on me. I absolutely did not know where to go from here. I did the only sensible thing I could do. I said, "Why?"

"Mom, you and I have always been very close, even from when I was a little girl. I'll have that all my life. This will give me a connection to dad that will be in my mind all the rest of my life. It'll be a memory as valuable as the one with you. I don't want to lose that chance. I want to try. I just don't know how so I'm asking his wife first. Sean simply doesn't mind at all. I think he's looking forward to it. I think he wants to watch. Oddly enough it's ok with me. Your turn."

"For me, Robin, Its fine. If you and your dad had sex all the time it would be fine with me. Not only fine but I'd like to watch, some. It's erotic. I'm a pushover for good sex stuff. So now what. Would you like me to mention it to him, maybe at an opportune time?" Kenny and I had opportune times in the evenings, in bed.

"Oh mom, I would be so grateful, but no. I have to see his reaction for myself. I have to know its ok with him. Really ok with him. Like I now know it's really ok with you. I saw that in your eyes. Now I have to figure out when and how to ask him."

"Oh that's easy," I said. "Catch him in bed. Evening would be better. You can mess around some if you want and let him know what he'll be in for. No pun intended. Elevate yourself from a girl to a woman in his eyes. Wear something loose, accessible. Give him a visual. If you want I can be somewhere else so it's more private."

"I'd rather you were there," she said. "Then he would know you know. Everything would be on the up and up. No pun intended."

We ok'ed each other and I was off.

Two evenings later Kenny and I were in bed. Normal bed wear. He was in knit shorts and t-shirt. I had on about the same. I said, "Robin wants to ask you something. It's very personal. I said she should come over when she can, if it's ok with you."

"Sure. Wanna mess around while we wait?"

"Kenny. We'll shock Robin."

"I'll bet she's watched us dozens of times," he said. "She probably has secret peep holes and microphones hidden all over. I would too. We're hot you know. Wanna mess around?"

"Yes but we're not going to. Not yet anyway."

There was a soft knock on the door and it opened and Robin peeked in. "Ok if I come in. I'm dressed for bed if that's ok. I can go change if you want."

Her dad spoke right up. "Sure, come in. You're fine. Climb right in the middle."

Robin pushed the door open further as she came in. She had on a very light nightgown. Her nipples were firm and quite apparent. The nightgown was so light in weight and thin it floated around her body as she moved, never seeming to find a place to stop. The bottom was right at the juncture where her thighs merged into her body. Any slight movement gave a sexy view right through her legs with about a half to a full inch, or so, of the bottom of her pussy. Fully shaven.

The light in the bedroom was soft with only the bed side lights on but enough to light her up for viewing. She closed the door and twisted around causing the nightgown to twist in rivulets around her body. There was a fleeting view of fully half her package then it was gone. Her stomach was flat with her breasts fully out making her nightgown drop off a cliff down to her crotch. The areoles around her nipples a faint image through the fabric.

Her mom and dad had a single sheet on about up to their waist. She went to the foot of the bed and bending over walked on hand and knees up between them. The dresser mirror facing the foot of the bed giving both of them a perfectly lighted view of her open buns and pussy wobbling up the bed. Neither said a word, it was so breathtaking.

Twisting onto her back with her butt about at the pillow she lifted her legs, knees bent, and reached for the sheet, holding it up. She slid down the bed at the same time, the nightgown ending up between her belly button and her breasts. She had her head on the edge of his pillow.

Her dad got a wonderful view of her nude body all the way down to her feet as they disappeared below the sheet. It was only for a moment but it was burnt into his mind. There was a little tuff, thin, running upwards. Her mom was still facing towards her from talking with her dad. He was on his side facing across both.

She said, "Hi dad. I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

His dick was seriously up and he was pulling his hips back to keep it from ramming into the side of her thigh. His breath was up a little too. He took a deep, but very quiet, breath and said, "Not at all pumpkin. What can I do for you?"

Robin squeezed her mom's hand and her mom squeezed it back and let it go. Then she turned on her side facing her dad which moved her close into him. He felt her breasts on his chest and her legs on his. He still held his hips back but it was getting difficult with her so close. He was very mindful she was totally nude just under the sheet all the way down. She made sure she wasn't crowding him too much, not too obvious. Just as if it was a little close because of being in bed.

She said, "I'm not making you uncomfortable am I?" She made to move back a little.

"You're fine where you are. It's ok."

She felt one of her mom's hands on her back and the other on her buns, not letting her move back. She smiled and said, "Thanks dad. This is really nice. Kind of erotic. I don't get to feel like this too often. Do you mind if I move a little closer?"

Sandra caught his eye and shook her head in the affirmative so he said, "Sure. That would be fun."

She slipped an arm over his waist and one under, a little low and softly pulled him in. He followed directions and his dick was in her valley, just the fabric of his shorts between. He put an arm around her neck and one under just below the pillow. She said, "Would you mind asking mom if it would be alright if I kissed you. I mean if it's ok with you too. It might be a long kiss. I don't really have a lot of experience doing that."

She saw him looking over her shoulder and he said, "She thinks it would be great and I would love it too. Anytime you're ready."

Robin closed her eyes just as her lips touched his, her head turned upward slightly. They held together, being dry and slowly parted and he slipped his tongue in and found hers. It was electric and her nose was hardly big enough for the air she needed. Her lungs pumped up driving her nipples into him further as she squeezed and pulled his waist in. A few moments and she pulled back.

Looking in his eyes she said, "Oh. Uh, dad, could I, would you put your arms around my waist and I can put mine around your neck?"

"You aren't that covered around your waist, he said. Is it ok?"

"Yes, it's fine. I don't mind. Enjoy yourself. Please. It's why I'm here."

He paused for a very short moment and slipped his arms down, through hers, and around her waist. She went around his neck.

Her mom saw his hand moving over her waist under the sheets and slowly down towards her buns. He seemed to stop at the dip and moved his fingers around.

Robin pressed in again, this time she had her tongue in first. This one was unhurried and she settled in for a messin around long one. Her dad wasn't rushed either. It was most comfortable. She slowly edged up to an easy one or two inch grind up his dick and kept it going, undulating her hips just right.

Except for her legs being together her mom thought she might have lost her virginity right then. The movement was almost right for a nice soft fuck.

After a couple of minutes Robin's head pulled back and she said, "Dad, the reason I wanted to talk to you is because I'm still a virgin. I'm 18 and not hymeny. I want to lose my virgin status with you. I'm on the pill so we can check that at the same time. Maybe you could consider checking it several times to be sure it's working ok.

"I was wondering if you would think about it and talk to your wife and see if it's ok with her." Robin was still doing the one or two inch grind. He had joined her in the grind a few moments ago. Her mom was enthralled with watching the sheet on their hips moving up and back, up and back.

Robin said, "I know this may be a difficult decision. I can give you a little more incentive if you would like. If it wouldn't be too much."

He looked over Robin's shoulder and her mom's eyes were open wide with a smile to match and she was shaking her head up and down. He wasn't sure what she was going to do but both of them seemed ok with it so he said, "If you would like to I think it might be fun. So ok."

Robin put her arms back around his waist while he pulled his out. Then she slid down and grabbed the top of his bed shorts and pulled them down around the top of his thighs leaving him hanging out. She put a hand around the middle of his shaft and pulled it towards her while she pushed towards him and planted it right in the juncture of her valley.

Moving her arms back up around his neck she waited a moment until he got his breath and put his arms back around her waist then she melted in and kissed him very nicely and slowly pumped her hips. He started moving into her and plowed the head of his dick all around the bottom of her folds but not getting in. She had it clamped down. His pre-cum started getting everywhere he ranged and he slowly started moving straight through her thighs, right across her pussy.

He had his upper hand down on her buns and the muscle movement was to die for. His foreskin had moved down below his ridge almost immediately and there wasn't much difference between where he was and inside a vagina. He closed his eyes and went off to the sex woods.

Her mom knew something really exceptional was being played out but not sure what. She couldn't see beneath the sheets. She slipped a hand down on Robin's bottom and felt his dick head coming through then she knew. Robin was building incentive and making up his mind for him.

About another twenty seconds or so and Robin slowly broke away and said, "Thank you dad. That was really erotic. I just loved it. Sorry if I interrupted your evening and thank you very much. You would be stunned to know how much I enjoyed this. Oh, by the way. We may have a gallery. Mom wants to watch and Sean does too. Mom can explain. Maybe mom can keep Sean company. That would be fun too. Think about it and let me know. No hurry."

Robin pushed the sheets down, saw his enormous dick sticking out, his pants down, and walked to the foot of the bed on her hands and knees, her nightgown spilling over her back about half way up. Her buns were open straight through and her outer lips oscillated left and right, although closed. She got off and slipped out of the room.

Her dad took a big breath, closed his mouth and let it out slowly between slightly opened lips, cheeks blooming. Her mom broke out in happy and looked in her husband's eyes and said, "I don't know if you should pull your shorts up or off. She got a hell of a surprise a little later.

***

The next morning at breakfast Sandra said, "When would you like to see if you can satisfy her needs?"

Kenny said, "Of course I can satisfy her needs. I'm trying to decide now if I want to or not."

Sandra said, "Bull. I saw your dick, just before you stuck it in me. That was a lot of fun. You should get that way more often. You were like a little kid with a new sucker. No pun intended. A team of wild virgins couldn't drag you away from her. When would you like to do it? Pun intended."

Kenny said, "I know. This is really something. She's ready isn't she?"

Sandra said, "Oh yes. She is. What about me and Sean watching. Do you remember that part?"

Kenny said, "Yes, I do. I don't care if you two watch or not. I won't even notice. I don't think Robin will either. Why don't you see about Sean and any evening about seven I guess. Robin also said something about you keeping Sean busy. That's ok with me too. I won't even notice."

Sandra said, "I hear guys that age can go on forever. Might be fun if I can get him interested. I don't know how much he wants to watch Robin but I can be quite distracting."

Kenny said, "I can verify that with Sean if you want. I'm a good recommender. Try and let me know a day ahead of time if you can. I have to get my nerves under control and get my man up."

Sandra said, "You got it manly man."

***

Sean was on this side of the bed, on his left side. He was right handed. Sandra was next, spooning his crotch. Robin was next, further over, a little on her back facing her dad. Her dad was on the far side, facing them all. He was left handed. The lights were small bed side lamps. There was soft music from somewhere. The bedroom door was open just a crack, enough for the music. Her dad had a tube of lube under the pillow.

They were being titillated by each other. Sex was in the air and starting to stir around. The two pair, Sandra with young Sean and Kenny with his daughter Robin were trying to relax while waiting for the other pair to get started. Dicks were flipping uncontrollably and vaginas were clinching and releasing. It was fresh sex for all four.

Everybody was doing their best to settle down. It wasn't working. Sean had on a t-shirt and boxers. Sandra had on panties, a fair bit smaller than grannies, and an easy slip off top, no bra. Robin had on a neat pair of shorts with large leg openings. They were the smooth, thin type and a similar top. No underwear. Her nipples were lovely. Her dad had on a t-shirt and knit shorts. Thin knit shorts. His dick was clearly outlined as was robins folds.

Sean's head was a little above Sandra's and he and Sandra could see clearly. It was only 3 feet or so. Kenny had a nice view of Sandra and Sean. Hopefully he wouldn't be in that position long. There was no sheet on the bed this time.

Robin and her dad were talking quietly and sometimes whispering. He was running fingertips around her lips and across her breasts, paying attention to the nipples when he got to them. Her top was short, up above her belly button some. The top of her pants were high enough that he couldn't see her tuff but there was a shadow there, just down inside.

Kenny had decided not to do oral. She wanted to lose her virginity and he would save oral for another time if there was a rematch. Her choice. He occasionally slipped a hand down her stomach and into her pants to play with her tuff. A finger happen to run across her hood, just a little. She was startled when he did.

Sandra and Sean were watching. Sandra slipped an arm back and picked up his hand and put it over on her stomach and pressed it in. At the same time she pushed backwards ever so slightly with her buns. She heard Sean breathe a little louder. At 19 Sean was capable but new.

Sandra's hand still over his, she slowly moved it up to her upper breast and spread out his fingers, right over her nipple. Now he knew what she wanted. Moving his hand around just a little while, she withdrew and left it there. He continued on, slowly doing some new things to her boobs. He was distracting her but she was still mostly zeroed in on robin and her dad, her eyes closed down some so she wasn't obvious.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12