Doubling Up Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both did a little bow and they cheered and clapped even louder when Jake held the big black dildo up and bent the top half forwards so it looked like it was bowing too. Then the two of us stood there until their applause subsided. I was feeling really awkward: it was one thing being naked around other guys who are in a similar state of undress, but quite another when two of the guys are fully clothed and sitting there with drinks alongside them like they were having a perfectly civil and seemly evening until the two of us streakers bounded in.

Perhaps seeing my discomfort, Jake took the lead and got things started. He seemed indifferent to the fact that he was standing there naked in front of our two friends and flaunted his large floppy cock and weighty bollocks at them as if he did this kind of stuff every day.

Guy, I noticed, was grinning salaciously at him and his eyes were fixed firmly at waist-height. He clearly liked everything that my son was presenting to him.

"Okay, you guys," Jake began, putting the dildo down on the coffee table next to the large box of ('Man Size') tissues which we'd positioned at the ready. "A few ground rules, first. You can both get your dicks out and even strip off and join in with us if you like, but if you do, it's strictly one of you getting together with one of us. And as Marcus is exclusively with me tonight, that means you're pretty much stuck with my dad, I'm afraid, Guy."

The two of them laughed with Guy pretending to groan, and I found myself chuckling too. I beamed over at my son, so pleased that he'd put the onus on himself about how we might couple up.

He smiled back at me. He was a good lad.

"And no taking photos or movies," Jake went on, although I was sure the instruction was not really necessary. "This is strictly between the four of us. And needless to say, whatever happens in this room stays strictly between the four of us. Not even a whisper of this to anyone!"

Guy and Marcus nodded intently. They were so keen to see us perform that they'd have agreed to just about any terms and conditions my son could think up.

They were both fascinated by what we had between our legs: no doubt at how similar my son and I were built down there, but also possibly by the thought that Jake himself - including his own big, heavy pair of knackers - had originated from one of the two large balls that were stretching my own scrotum halfway down to my knees.

"Right then, dad," Jake grinned over at me. "Let's get this show on the road!"

The two of them cheered again and we changed our position so we were back-to-back. Our bum-cheeks pressed together: his feeling hard and round and pressing firmly into mine. It was an odd sensation but in no way unpleasant.

"Okay, if we sort of squat down together," Jake told me. And then: "Oh shit! We forgot the lube!"

I said, "There's a tube of KY in the drawer underneath the Sky box."

Marcus fetched it for us, commenting, "It's funny how in this house there are pots of Vaseline and tubes of KY hidden away in just about every nook and cranny you look!"

"You never know when the need is going to arise," I told him and he grinned over at me, sitting back down on the couch.

We moved apart to apply some lube to our bums - it felt odd to be doing that in front of two clothed men; a bit like wiping your arse in public - and then lined up back-to-back again before squatting down together.

We giggled to feel our bum-cheeks pressing together so firmly, the bristling hair of our splayed arse-cracks tickling each other and our big, heavy ballsacks swinging together like one of those desk toys from the eighties.

Jake called over to Marcus, "We might need a bit of help, mate - it's gonna be difficult trying to do this without touching each other!"

Marcus got back up and grabbed the dildo from the coffee table. My wife had bought the coffee table from Ikea donkeys years ago. She probably thought it would always have nice homely magazines set out on it, never suspecting that it would one day be host to a large black double-ended dildo destined to fill her ex-husband's and son's well-lubed buttholes.

He fiddled around with the dildo underneath for a short while, trying to bend the two ends upwards and locate our entrances by working the heads back forth along our butt-cracks. However, finding that this trial-and-error technique wasn't working, he laid it down on the carpet and said he was going to have to take a look underneath us to figure out how best to do it.

"Squat a bit upwards," he told us, lying out flat on his back on the living room carpet to push his head beneath our squatting bums. I wasn't too comfortable at having this young man lying underneath me looking up at my splayed arsehole, but in view of what I'd got myself into, it would have seemed overly fussy of me to object to what was in essence a mere practicality.

In any case, I knew for a fact I was totally clean under there. I'd spent a good quarter of an hour in the bathroom making doubly and triply sure and Jake had gone in straight after me and slammed the door closed behind him, presumably to similarly check that all was as it should be.

Once Marcus' head was underneath our squatting bums, though, he unnerved me by laughing loudly at what he could see.

"What's up?" I asked quickly, feeling my face flush pink. "Does it look okay?"

"It looks..." Marcus began and then paused. We both teetered above him, our butt-cheeks touching.

"It looks," he began again, "absolutely amazing! So hot, you just wouldn't believe it!"

"Our buttholes look amazing?" Jake asked with a disbelieving laugh.

"Yeah," Marcus chuckled. "Similar but different, if that makes sense."

"How are we different?" I asked. I could guess how we were similar.

"Yours is so much bigger, Mr Furlong," Marcus said, still reluctant to call me 'Rob' even on finding himself with me in one of the most intimate positions that was possible between two men.

Guy laughed, "Yeah... I bet you can tell he likes it havin' up him!"

"I mean, Jake's is pink and a bit puckered," he went on, "but yours is just puffed-up! And so red and massive -"

"I think we get the picture!" I cut in as Guy guffawed.

"You can tell he's had a few tree trunk dicks up there, then?" he said through his laughter to Marcus.

"Yeah, well obviously yours couldn't have done that to it, could it?" I retorted somewhat cattily.

Guy just laughed louder. "It'll be your mate Bradley who's done that to you, mate. You said he was built like a fucking anaconda!"

Yeah, his and countless other massive shlongs I've taken, I thought. But I just smiled and nodded: one doesn't want to make oneself appear like a total tart in front of company.

"I know you said no photos, Jake," Marcus called out from underneath us. "But you guys really have to see this! It's just so hot!"

"Maybe if we delete them straight afterwards," Jake agreed. "Are you okay with that, dad?"

"As long as I'm the one to press 'delete'," I nodded.

Guy passed Marcus his phone and he asked us to squat upwards a little further so he could get both our bums in shot.

"Oh God, it's just amazing!" he laughed on looking at the photo he'd taken.

He reached up and passed Jake his phone. Jake chortled at the photo and said, "Oh Jesus, dad! You've really gotta see this! There's no need to ask whose butt is whose!"

He reached behind himself to pass me the phone and I stared at the photo, engrossed in how incredible it looked.

There were six amazing things in it, the first three of which were, running from the far left: the tip of my son's big heavy cock drooping downwards with the foreskin slightly pulled back and his little pink piss-slit peering out from it; his big, hairy bollocks looking like two wrinkled mounds of flesh, one on top of the other; and behind that, along the crack of his arse coarsely bristling with hair, was the pink ring of my boy's arsehole, looking a little stretched and swollen from the occasional cock or dildo he enjoys taking up it.

And then, halfway across the shot, we came to my equivalents. Starting from the far right we first came to my own thick flaccid cock, its skin also pulled back a bit from the excitement I'd felt from sniffing the dildo upstairs and my longer slit also on show. To the left of that were the paired mounds of my own plump bollocks, looking if anything even fuller and more swollen than my son's. And then behind those, along another crack that was if anything more furry and forested than Jake's, the shocking and vulgar gape of my protruding arsehole. It was red and splayed open like some obscene and gratuitously over-used pussy, announcing to everyone the sheer multitude of men and huge variety of cocks that I'd urged to roughly bugger me in the past month or so.

"Oh God," I said, feeling my cheeks flush again. "You guys must think I'm such a bum-whore!"

The ring of my anus was clearly distended outwards, making a large, puckered 'O' shape which seemed to be crying out to be filled by the shaft of another man's impatient, pumping cock. My son's hole, in contrast, appeared veritably chaste: a mere fraction of the size of the big, gaping chasm being brandished by his dad and only hinting at the fact it had started being regularly penetrated in the last few months.

Marcus called up from underneath us, no doubt trying to be encouraging, "Well at least we'll have no trouble working the dildo up you, Mr Furlong."

Guy walked over to stand in front of me and I swivelled the phone around for him to look at the photo. He laughed at how outrageous my son and I looked from this, to say the least, unusual angle.

"You can't delete this, Rob!" he insisted. "It's just the fucking works! I could happily wank off looking at this!"

I smiled at him but quietly muttered, "It's a bit grotesque, though. My hole is all stretched open."

He squatted down in front of me and reached between my legs, underneath my balls. Grinning, he ran his middle finger around my big, splayed hole and said, "It's just how I like it, Rob. A lovely, hot fuckable arse!"

He pushed a couple of fingers into me, sliding in easily with all the lube I'd applied, and worked them gently in and out. Then he leaned forwards and I thought for a brief wonderful moment he was going to kiss me, but instead he veered off the right and whispered in my ear: "I'm getting hard just thinking about how hot your big, wet arsehole is, Rob. So don't feel bad about it... it's as horny as fuck!"

I smiled into his ear, enjoying the feel of his stubble grating against my cheek almost as much as I was enjoying his fingers working slowly in and out of my cock-loosened hole.

Marcus called out from underneath us: "You guys know that I'm watching all this, don't you? I mean, I'm not complaining... it looks totally hot... but if you think you're enjoying a private moment -"

"What are they doing?" Jake cut in.

Guy pulled his fingers out of me with a wet slurp. "Just a bit of loosening up, mate. Not that your old fella needs a lot of that, I've gotta say."

Jake chuckled and said, "You can loosen me up if you like!"

But then feeling me tense against him and remembering our agreement, quickly turned it into a joke by saying, "Naah, I'm only messing with you, Guy! I made the rules and I've gotta stick to them too!"

Guy just grinned and passed the dildo to Marcus, saying, "Right then, laddo. Let's see you get this started!"

Marcus worked the dildo into position and I felt the coldness of the rubber cock head pressing against my hot, sticky hole. Jake shifted his position: he obviously felt the other end against his too.

"Okay you guys," Marcus said. "Are you both ready for a bit of... er... slightly unconventional father-and-son bonding?"

We both laughed and eagerly agreed. We certainly were.

===

To be continued

===

12