Douglas & Carolyn Ch. 03

Story Info
They're still hot and together.
1k words
36.2k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His last thought before he got up to go check on her was "could she be pregnant?" He went into the bathroom asking was she OK. She smiled telling him she was fine, as she got up and washed her face and hands and rinsed her mouth.

She had already showered before he got up and she got sick so she told him he could go ahead and shower while she made breakfast for them. With that she gave him a kiss and left him in the bathroom. He was not hard when he got in the shower but when he started thinking of the night before when he was so deep inside of her ass for the very first time he soaped his cock up and stroked it until he came all over the shower walls.

As they ate breakfast she made no secret of it that she wanted more of him. Her robe she left open so he could see her exposed breast. He also felt her foot creep between his legs and she started playing with his semi hard cock with it. It was not long before it was rock hard again. She hurried and cleared the table and did the dishes and he took her by the hand and followed her into the bed room.

She took her robe off and tossed it aside like he did and she laid on the bed and asked him to come to her. Just before he did though she reached into the night draw stand and pulled the dildo out of it.

Carolyn positioned herself so that he could see them in the dresser mirror from the one she had positioned behind the bed.

She had him straddler her on his hands and knees and when his cock swung over her face she started teasing it with her tongue. When she started sucking it he looked into the mirror and could see her pushing the dildo deep inside of her pussy. He did not know which turned him on more seeing his cock going in and out of her mouth through the mirror or seeing her fucking herself in the pussy with the dildo.

He slowly pulled his cock out and she took her tongue and traced the sensitive underside of it with the tip of her tongue just before sucking it back into her mouth. When he started hearing her breathing heavy he knew she was getting close because she also started sucking his dick harder and longer.

Bracing himself on hands and knees he started to fuck her mouth just like it was her pussy and seeing her pushing the dildo faster and harder into her pussy was too much for him and he and she exploded with a fury. He pulled out and slid down her body to kiss her so that he could taste himself on her mouth.

They both later that evening after him going to more meetings and she working were having dinner when he told her that he was going to have to go away for the business for a few days. She was going to tell him that she was indeed pregnant but thought this was not the time. Since they would be apart for the next few days she wanted tonight to be special.

That night after he got his stuff packed so he could leave out in the morning they headed for bed.

She was in the living room listening to music when he came out of the shower with the lights dim. She was playing the first song they ever slow danced to when they met. Douglas walked over with the towel wrapped around him and her robe open and pulled her into his arms and they danced the dance of love ever so slowly. He loved looking into her big brown eyes when they danced like this. They really did turn him on in more ways than one.

It was not long before they were in the bed room and she was in bed and had laid on her back and spread her thighs wide as he moved between them and began kissing her pussy and licking it and sucking it as only he could do. She was so hot that as soon as he pushed his tongue deep inside of her she grabbed his long hair and exploded. He moved up and kissed her breast while she caught her wind.

He then moved back on his knees after having her spread her legs wide for him and the next thing she felt was him pushing the dildo into her ass. He leaned down for a moment when she cried out because it was sore from the night before and kissed her soft and told her to relax. It was not long after he got it all the way inside of her ass.

Douglas then moved up her body and before she could react he shoved his long thick cock deep inside of her pussy. He covered her mouth with his to quiet her scream.

After that she felt the dildo starting to vibrate in her ass she did not know this one was battery operated. Douglas fucked her in the pussy while the dildo did her in the ass. It was a feeling so good to Douglas to feel the vibrations against his cock between the skin that separated her pussy opening from her ass.

When he started to drive harder and deeper not able to hold out any longer he covered her mouth with his and banged the hell out of her pussy until the both exploded. After they calmed he pulled the dildo out of her and then his cock and turned over where she moved down and laid between his legs and cleaned his cock gently with her mouth and her tongue.

After cleaning up quick she cuddled against him and they both fell to sleep. The following morning she was kissing him good-bye wondering to herself with all the women that were sure to be at this out of state meeting could he be strong and stay true to her?

yes, this will continue (smile)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Crazy For Her White man crazy over black woman.in Interracial Love
Loving Mr. Bad Boy BW/WM romance with a spicy ending.in Interracial Love
Inside the Office He takes a beautiful, black co-worker on her deskin Interracial Love
Son's Best Friend Sunbathing mom is surprised by her son's black friend.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories