Douglas & Carolyn Ch. 04

Story Info
Who ends up in his bed?
1.4k words
4.6
38.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cleaning up quick she cuddled against him and they both fell to sleep. The following morning she was kissing him good-bye wondering to herself with all the women that were sure to be at this out of state meeting could he be strong and stay true to her?...........

That evening during one of the first functions many, many women tried throwing themselves at Douglas. He had to admit to himself that many of them were very attractive.

While sitting at the bar nursing his second drink when a really attractive brunette walked over and sat on the bar stool next to him. She did not even bother to adjust her skirt as it rose up showing her smooth milky white shapely thighs. Douglas glanced down at them and she purposely parted her thighs. Him being only human started to get aroused feeling his cock start to grow.

She started to make small talk with him introducing herself to him telling him her name was Ellen and told him the company that she worked for.

A slow song came on and she asked him to dance with her. He wanted to not seem stuck up and remain the gentleman that he always was so he accepted. He tried to keep a little distance between them as they danced but Ellen would have none of that. She right away pushed her body close to his and parted her legs slightly so that his hard cock was nestled against her pussy.

He thought surely that he was going to explode if she kept moving her hips from side to side and gently thrusting her pussy against him. It took everything he had not to. She whispered in his ear that she could feel what a large thick cock he had and what it could feel like inside of her. She never had a man with a large cock to ever fuck her.

It was lucky for him that the song ended and e tried while walking back to the bar to adjust the raging hard on he was sporting. It was a good thing he had on his suit jacket.

Later at the bar Ellen just out and out asked him if she could join him later that evening in his room. The condition that Douglas was in at that very moment he could have easily said yes.

But he thought of the beautiful faithful woman that he left behind home waiting for him. He respectfully declined her offer and headed up to his room alone.

Later that evening in the shower he thought of what could have been but also thought of what he had already. The thought of Carolyn made the erection he carried a painful one so he lathered up his cock and closed his eyes and imagined Carolyn on her knees sucking his cock and leaving trails of her dark lipstick along the whole length of his cock.

Between her staring up at him and he watching her taking his cock deep down her throat was just too much. When his body tensed from a powerful orgasm coming he opened his eyes and watched as thread after thread of his thick cum shot all over the shower walls.

He finished his shower and dried off and headed into the room to get into bed it was dark but he had all the lights out. He smelled what he thought was a very familiar smell to him. He slid into bed and at that moment knew that he was not alone in bed.

He was startled and shocked to feel Carolyn roll over and on top of him. He asked her how she got there. She told him she could not stand being away from him so many days and decided to spend the night with him. She had to work the following start of the week. She also told him she got into his room by telling the people at the desk she was his wife and lost her key to the room.

It was shortly after all that the passion began to build as they kissed each other deeply with her laying on top of him. It did not take long at all before his cock came back to life. She kissed her way down and laid between his spread legs while he put a pillow under his head and watched her work her magic with her mouth on his cock.

She teased him by licking up and down the full length of his cock with just the tip of her tongue. It drove him crazy when she traced the sensitive underside of his cock with it. She reached and grabbed his balls in her hand and massaged them while she caught him off guard and sucked his cock deep down into her mouth. Her tongue was all over it as she held it and his hips rose and fell sending it deeper and deeper.

She stopped when she felt it start to swell but he knew he would not cum right away because he just had done so when he was in the shower.

She reached under her pillow where she pulled out a condom and put it on his stiff cock. Carolyn then mounted him with her back to him and he held her waist as she positioned her ass opening over the head of his cock. He held tighter to her and began to pull her down on his cock penetrating her tight asshole. She stuck her fingers in her own mouth to quiet her screams. He drove his cock into her ass as though he would never see her again.

When it got to be too much for her, her body collapsed against his and her held and squeezed her breast as her body rose and fell bouncing up and done on his cock. She pulled her fingers from her mouth and could only gasp each time he drove inside her ass.

He then stopped suddenly wanting to change positions and pulled out and rolled her over so that she was laying on her back. He spread her legs and got between them. He stripped the condom off his cock and tossed it in the waste basket by the bed.

Douglas then took her legs and put them over his shoulders as he leaned down and kissed her and caught her off guard and thrust his whole cock deep inside of her. She dug her nails into his back and sucked his tongue deep in her mouth to keep from screaming.

All she could hear was the headboard of the bed hitting violently against the wall. As he went on and on her felt her pussy start to swell and tighten around his cock. He knew she would be swollen and sore when he was done but he was just too far gone to stop and before he realized it his cock exploded deep inside of her.

His body collapsed on top of her with his dick still inside of her as he kissed softly her neck and mouth trying to calm her down. It took him a while before he was able to pull out of her because it hurt her but he finally did.

He exhausted her to the point that she just rolled over on her side and moved into his arms and was fast asleep. It was not long after that he joined her.

The next morning he woke to her being in the bathroom and called out to her. She told him she really had to get going because she overslept and was close to missing her flight.

He got up and quick showered while she got dressed and had a quick cup of coffee with him and then she was kissing him good-bye as she was playfully squeezing his cock. He told her it was a good thing that she had to leave because if she thought she was sore now she would not even be able to walk when he was done with her if he could take her right then and there.

As Douglas dressed later for his meeting he found a note stuck in his shirt pocket. He pulled it out and the note read "I am not sure if you are ready or how you will feel about this but I am pregnant and you are going to be a daddy".
................to be continued