Dove's Discipline

Story Info
Dove forgets her place with you.
1.3k words
3.96
24.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk silently into the room; the warmth of the fire fills the room. You look across the room to me. I am lying on the furs in front of the fire. You walk over to me, bending down to stroke my cheek, stirring me from my slumber. Looking up I greet you with a hello. You glare back at me, “growling, hello is that is how you greet me?” I quiver as your hand grabs my hair and you pull me to my knees. “Girl, you have been taught better than to greet like that.” “You whisper and your words are not heard.” Releasing my hair, your angry words fill the room, “slut, l am your Master and you will remember to address ME as such.”

My eyes fill with tears and I lower my head as you grow a demand that I address you once again. My head lowered I whisper, “”hello, Master.”

Glaring, you roar, “are you telling a mouse, you say it with pride girl.”

I lift my head tears streaming down my cheeks. I say firmly, “hello, Master.” I quickly lower my head.

‘Better girl,” You roar. You take your seat, pointing to your feet. I understand what is required and I crawl to your, feet. “Slut disrobe, you order me. Disrobing, my body reflects the light of the fire. Growling, you tell me to sit cross-legged in front of you. You bend forward your hand pressing onto my heat. As You remove Your hand, You growl forcefully, “you’re dry girl.” Sitting back in the chair, cursing between your teeth, your voice again fills the room, “your cunt should be wet, ready for me girl.” My head is lowered as tears run down my cheeks in a steady stream. “Do you not wish to please me girl?” I shake my head without words. “Answer Me girl.”

“ I to please you Master,” I reply. Growling, You tell me to trace the outer lips of my heat. As I trace, you bellow for me to watch my fingers, and to use my tears to wet my pussy lips. You stand, walking over to the cupboard pulling open the drawer. Taking the item you need from it, you return to your seat. My fingers trace around my pussy as you growl for me to part my cunt wide and to hold it open while I trace with my other hand. Pulling out my dildo from your pocket, you lean forward shoving it into my mouth. You take my nipples between your fingers squeezing them. Your hand moves to your hand moves to your pocket, placing a nipple clamp on each nipple. My tears still falling, you sit back in your chair, watching me. You tell me to rub my clit slowly.


You undo your belt slipping your pants off. Your cock stands for me to see. Leaning forward running Your fingers along my cunt, you give voice to your hunger, “your wetness is growing girl.” You push my dildo into my mouth a little more, then slide it out and back in, four or five times and pulling the chain attached to the nipple clamps. Your cock quivers in front of my eyes. You sit back and growl, you are my slut to do with as l please, when and where l please, and you will be ready for me when l want. “Do you understand?” I nod as you take the dildo from my mouth. “Now slut, take my cock in your mouth, leave your pussy alone.” As I lean forward, about to take Your cock in my mouth, You pull my head back, “slut, you will keep My cock in your mouth till l tell you to release it, if you fall asleep and l have not told you to take it from your mouth and it slips from your mouth, you will be punished by way of my crop on your ass ten times.” “You understand girl?”

As I say, “yes Master,” You shove my head down on your cock and sit back, your crop resting on the arm of the chair.

My heart racing, my desire to please you burning in my slave's belly, I suck your cock greedily, you growl, grasping the chain of the nipple clamps and roughly pull. “Girl, I have not given you permission to suck my cock.” I pull back as the clamps bite into the tender flesh of my swollen nipples, your cock slipping from my mouth. 1...I hear you growl, as the stinging bite of the crop hits my rounded bottom. I moan catching my lip between my teeth to stop the sound from escaping my lips. 2...you girl are My slut, My slave, My property. 3...you will obey without hesitation. 4...you will obey without question. 5...fresh tears fall on my cheeks. 6...the flesh of my ass on fire as each blow falls. 7...You are Mine, girl. 8...I whimper. 9...my soul despairs with Your displeasure. 10...I cry out as You pull me by the hair back onto Your hard throbbing cock...with a powerful thrust. Pulling my head back and forth, Your cock swells in my throat, tension building.

I groan. You growl as, with a final powerful stroke You bury Your cock deep in my throat. It explodes. I swallow time and again, drinking Your cum hungrily. I began to slip Your cock from my mouth. I freeze as Your hand drifts toward Your crop. “No slut, be still.” I stay in my place, Your cock in my throat. You run Your hand over my tender ass in a gentle caress and move down seeking my heat. You smile, Your fingers slick with my juices. Your hand moves over my ass, smearing my juices over the fevered tender flesh...Gasping my body trembles. You settle back in Your chair giving the chain hanging between my full breasts a gentle tug. I moan.

Time passes. I shift in my position in a futile attempt to ease my discomfort. I stiffen as Your hand creeps toward Your crop. Again time passes. My mind is racing with my thoughts, my heart heavy with the knowledge that I have disappointed my Master. Your taste lingers in my mouth. . Your cock stirs and I look up to find You watching me...O/our eyes meet and You reach down to gently brush away the tears that are falling without my notice. “Girl, I know your soaring spirit is bound at this moment with the thought that you do not please Me.” This is not the cases lass,” You say in that low strong voice that sends waves of pleasure through my body.

Your cock stirs again in my mouth...my eyes plead with Yours. You nod. My tongue begins a slow dance over the length of Your cock. You smile at the passion, the fiery lust reflected in my eyes. Your cock reacts and I suck You deep into my throat. I moan pulling my head back, Your cock sliding slowly from my throat until it rests on my lips. Lost in my lust for You I move my head burying Your length in my throat. With a ravenous growl, You pull Your cock from me and stand. Moving behind me You rub Your cock over my dripping cunt. Aye lass You groan deeply effected by my passion for You. With a powerful thrust You enter me. I whimper as You drive Your cock in and out of me relentlessly. Your hunger matches my lust as our raging fires consume us. I grind my hips against You drowning in my desire for You.

Reaching around me Your hand grasps the chain of the nipple clamps and pulls pushing me to the edge. You growl, “My slave. My slut. Give Me what is Mine, your passion, your soul.” “Cum for me slut.” I cry out as I fall. My body shudders as the waves of my orgasm crash violently through me. Unable to hold back any longer, you growl. Savagely pounding into me. Holding your throbbing cock deep inside me, your cock explodes, filling me with your seed. Ravished by lust we collapse spent on the fur. You hold me close to You and whisper, “Mine.“ We drift away to dream holding our passion close.