Down and Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy me," she breathed into his ear as she felt him swoop down and kiss her mouth passionately, his facial hair tickling her cheek as she did so. His tongue invaded her mouth again and she invaded his in turn, their image reflecting strangely off the mirrored closet doors.

She kept her eyes open and could see this strange image; young versus old, filthy versus clean and rich versus poor, as she felt herself fast approaching another body shattering orgasm. Just as she did, he too released, sending a cavalcade of hot sticky semen jettisoning up inside her womb. The timing could not have been more ideal or more inopportune either, for while Leslie did not necessarily want to be the mother of this transient's child, it heightened the danger, the suspense, the thrill she had been missing for so long.

Now as she stood in the shadows of the vacant warehouse listening to the transient she had copulated with re-tell their steamy story, Leslie could not believe what had transpired in her own townhouse. What pleasures she had allowed such a vile man, and could remember vividly how his breath smelled so disgusting, like that of stale cigarettes and cheap wine, while his body smelled of that of sweat, pungent unkempt sweat. She hated herself for what she had done, knowing full well her parents would disown her, her Fiancée breaking the marriage off for such a despicable act, and yet as Leslie remembered, she also grew damp in her crotch, yearning to be taken by a man that was wrong in every way. She masturbated to the memory now, and in the past week up to three times a day. She even was remembering it as she copulated one night with her very own fiancée. There was no reason for it, her fiancée was good in bed, and that was just the problem, everything about the man was good. Her whole life had been good. Now she needed something different, something wrong and she knew just where to find it. She withdrew her finger from off her sex, and began to step forward from the shadows.

Hearing the sounds of Leslie's heels echoing through the alleyway, they both looked up in time to see her step from the shadows and allow the bright lights of the railroad yard to illuminate her body. She struck a pose, one with her hands on her hips and looked the bum straight in the eye with a wanton smile.

"Would you like me to cook you another dinner?"

12