Down But Still Up For Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Mercy takes Jimmy home for more tender loving care.
3.8k words
4.55
49.8k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobBaker
BobBaker
116 Followers

There are no characters in this story that are less then eighteen years of age. This story is a pure fiction. Any resemblance to any real person living or dead is coincidental and was not the intent of the author.

*

I was awakened in the late afternoon by voices in my room. When I opened my eyes I was greeted by the sight of Ms. Penny, frowning down at me. She was accompanied by a man in a white doctor's jacket and Mercy, was standing in the background, smiling at me.

The man, seeing I was awake, greeted me, "Welcome back to the world of the living, young man. I'm Dr. Evans. How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good except for all these tubes and wires attached to me, Doctor."

"Well, I don't see that it is necessary to keep them on you any longer. How are the legs doing?" he asked, pinching my toenails to test my circulation.

"Oh, they're just fine, Doctor, I'll be ready for football practice tomorrow," I joked.

"Well, I don't think that will be possible, but with practice you'll get alone just fine on crutches. How would you like to get out of here?" he asked.

I looked over at Mercy, and she was bouncing her head up and down like a Jack-in-the-box. "Oh, that would be great, Doctor. Thank you."

"I understand it was the night-nurse that hit you with her car."

"Yes, Doctor, but it was not her fault, I was walking down the middle of the road, daydreaming."

"Well, in any case her car insurance will take care of all of your bills and she volunteered to look after you. I was going to release you today, but if she is working here, who will take care of you?"

Mercy, jumped forward, "Doctor, the night nurse and I are sisters, we live together so there is no reason that I can't take care of him until my sister comes home in the morning." She smiled up at him with totally innocent eyes.

"Well, alright, if you're sure you can take care of him, young lady."

"Oh, yes, Doctor, I'll take good care of him, don't you worry about that." Mercy's eyes continued to show innocence.

The doctor said, "Well, okay then." Then turning to Ms. Penny, he said, "See that those wires are removed and have him ready for release by the end of this young lady's shift."

"Yes, Doctor, I'll see that it's done," she frowned down at Mercy, who looked very sheepishly back at her.

They all left my room, but a few minutes later Mercy was back, carrying a set of crutches. She was giggling when she stepped over to the bed.

"Oh, I'll take good care of you alright, don't you worry about that. Lots of tender loving care is what the doctor ordered, and that is what you are going to get."

I had to smile at her enthusiasm. One would think I was the one in the mid-twenties, and she was the eighteen-year old, instead of the other way around. What a little minx she was. This girl would fuck a rhinoceros horn if he would stand still long enough so she could mount it.

Once she removed all the electrodes from my body, I was free to get as excited as I liked, without them seeing that on the nurses' monitor. Plus, I could now move around without being tied up in tangles.

"Now, you will have to lay down on your back, so I can measure you for the crutches," she said.

I did as she said, and stretched myself out for her. She pushed the yoke of the crutch up under my arm pit and adjusted the hand piece to the length of my arm. After that she extended the leg piece until it was even with the heel of my leg cast. Mercy adjusted the other crutch the same way, and then lowered the bed, so that it was closer to the floor and so that I would not have to jump down.

I swung myself around and pulled myself up by the crutches. At first I was a little unsure and wobbly, but after only a couple of minutes I was moving around the room like a pro.

Mercy was delighted with my progress. It meant that I would not be helpless and immobile after all.

Now she said, "We just have to wait until they bring up the paperwork and you 'll be ready to go. Your clothes were pretty well destroyed in the accident, so I got this bath robe for you out of the hospital grab-bag. It looks like a pretty nice one, too. If you don't like it, just be grateful it's not pink," she grinned. "Anyway, once I have you home, there should not be much need for clothes anyway" Her eyes sparkled at her little joke.

"Well, I have some things to get done before I can go home, so you just sit here and relax."

I lay back and relaxed for a few minutes and a police officer walked in the door. "Hello" he said, "I'm Officer Jackson, I'm an accident investigator and I need to hear your version of what happened yesterday."

"The accident was all my own fault, Officer Jackson, I was walking down the middle of the road in a shaded area, and I must admit my mind was a thousand miles away, and the lady's car came down the road out of the sunny area into the shadow of the trees. It was stupid of me, if I had been at the side of the road instead of smack in the middle, the whole thing would have never happened."

"I see" said the policeman, "Well, I understand that the lady's auto insurance will pay all your medical bills, So I don't think we will hear anymore about it." He turned to leave, thanking me for my honesty, and was gone.

***********

I sat down on the bed and waited, and as is usual in hospitals, the wait ended up taking hours. And I started to wonder if something had gone wrong. Afternoon turned into early evening. Still no word. Then my room door opened and Mercy walked in followed by Carol, the sister and night nurse.

"Well, I see that you are being released a little early. If I had of known that, I would have found some excuse to get the night off." She looked at me with a wicked smile and licked her lips very slowly so that I wouldn't miss the point. "I understand that you have been taking good care of my baby sister, Jimmy," Carol smiled a very seductive smile, as she ran her palm over the budge that appeared in the bed sheet over my crotch.

"Yes, I guess so," I stammered, totally taken by the obvious conclusion that both sisters were very much alike.

"Well, if I know Mercy, she will take good care of you tonight."

Then she turned to Mercy, and she cautioned, "Don't you do too much to him tonight, sister. He is still weak from the accident. Besides I want him for myself tomorrow, and I don't want you to use him all up. So don't you do to much to him, understand?"

Mercy smiled and walked over to the bed. She looked down at the bulge her sister had put there and said, "Don't worry, Carol, I can see for myself that you have struck his interest." She reached under the sheet and started stroking my cock with her fingers.

"Alright," said Carol, "you just remember he is weak still. We wouldn't want to damage him, at least not until we are finished with him," she laughed.

"The paper work is all finished for his release. Can I take him now?" Mercy asked.

"Alright. You bring the car around to the ER door. I'll wheel him down in a wheel chair in about five minutes."

"Wonderful," Mercy squealed, and bounced out the door.

Carol and I both laughed at Mercy's antics. Then she turned to me with a sensual look in her eyes. She pulled the sheet aside and bent over taking me in her warm wet mouth. She pushed all the way down to my pubic hair, then sucked up and off. "Just a little taste for now, tomorrow I'll finish my meal."

Reluctantly, she helped me into the bathrobe that Mercy had acquired for me. And left to find a wheel chair.

She was back in less then a minute and helped me into the chair. She threw a blanket across my lap, to make sure no one but her and her sister got a free peep show.

It was just a small country hospital, so we were down in the ER in just a minute or so. Carol, kept a professional bearing while in the public view and prayed Mercy would have enough sense to do the same.

We went right out the outer door and Mercy was just pulling up with a different car than Carol drives. Luckily, she did have a prim and proper look about her, and even looked over the paper work, before helping Carol get me into the front seat.

I waved good-bye to Carol and off we went. We chatted on our way to Carol and Mercy's place. Not about sex this time, but other things. Mercy told me that they both worked twelve hour shifts. With five days on and five days off. She said this was the first shift of her five on, but Carol was working the last shift of her five and would have the next five nights off. That usually meant that one was on duty while the other was at home. "There are only two bedrooms in the house, Carol's, and mine. Carol has a big super king-size bed, and I just have a twin bed, so I guess we will use Carol's bed tonight."

"We?" I said, playing with her.

"Oh, yes," she said logically, "I promised to keep an eye on you. Now I cannot do that from separate bedrooms, now, can I?" she grinned over at me.

I laughed at her logic and I had to agree.

Before I knew it we were on the same country road where the accident had taken place and we were there. Mercy started up the long driveway and I was surprised to find that it was an old farm house in the middle of the fields, with a large barn and a few other sheds.

Mercy pulled up to the door as close as she could get and came around the car to help me. I managed to get on my feet using the crutches, while she held the door open. She opened the house door and told me she would be right in.

I walked on in and was pleased to see I was in a country kitchen with all the modern conveniences, but still the charm of an old country kitchen. From what I could see of the house, it was clean and orderly. The country style decorating definitely had the feminine touch.

After parking her car in the shed, Mercy came into the house. "Well, what do you think?" she asked.

"It is beautiful, from what I can see," I replied.

"I'll give you the grand tour later. Right now I want you off those broken legs. If they are all swelled up when Carol gets home in the morning, we will both catch hell. She is my sister and I love her, but she can be a real bitch if she is crossed."

She led me down the hall to the master bedroom. It was much bigger then I expected. There was a California king-size bed in the center of the room, two chests of drawers and two matching dressers. The closet was a walk-in, as big as many bedrooms. Off to the right was the bathroom. There was a two-sink vanity surrounded by mirrors. The toilet was off in a separate room, and enclosed shower and a sunken whirl-pool bath with twenty or more jets. The mirrors were ceiling to floor, and most of them rolled aside to reveal hidden shelves and drawers.

I was awestruck, "Wow, how can you girls afford such a place as this?".

Mercy,was pleased by my obvious approval of their home. "It was our mom and dad's home. After they passed away we inherited it. We turned Carol's room into an office and she moved into this room. We often share this room, though, since my room is so small by comparison."

"We have the land and enough money to last us all of our lives, I guess. We both enjoy nursing, so working at the hospital is not a big deal to us."

"Is this a working farm?" I asked.

"Well, yes, in a low-maintenance way. We have about three hundred head of beef cattle, but they pretty well take care of themselves. We also board horses but the owners are responsible for their day-to-day care. We provide pasture and a place for the owners to ride. We have two horses of our own but Carol took care of them before going to work and I will put them into the pasture in the morning, before I go."

"Right now, though, I want to see you in that bed." she tried to sound stern, but a smile gave her away.

I complied, and got right into the bed.

"Right now, I think we could both use something to eat. What would you say to some left over roast chicken, home baked bread, some home made potato salad, and me for dessert?" She had a devilish smile.

"Sounds wonderful, is there anything I can do to help?" I asked.

"Yes, you can stay right there where you belong." then she added with a wink, "Save your strength; you are going to need it later tonight, and when Carol gets home in the morning."

She left with a smile on her face, and I could hear her working in the kitchen. A few minutes later she returned, carrying a tray of food.

I almost choked when I saw her, and not from the food. While she was gone she had taken off her candy striper uniform and replaced it with a set of blue/green baby-dolls They were sheer and did little to hide her large breasts and her down covered slit below. The scent of her perfume was enchanting. I am no expert, but I was sure this was no $5.00 bottle scent, but a very expensive French type. Her hair was done up in a pony tail. This made her look like a girl in her teens, rather then a woman in her mid-twenties She handed me the tray and crawled up into bed beside me.

I could only stare in awe and say, "WOW!!!"

"WHAT!?" she said, and looked at me with those innocent eyes. "Oh, this old thing. It was just too hot to walk around with all those hot clothes. Besides, if I'm to be the dessert, I had to take off all the wrappers. Wouldn't want you to get indigestion when you eat me." She laughed.

"You are incorrigible," I said.

She just giggled and snuggled in closer to me. "Aren't I terrible?" she teased.

"Well, I'm starved, lets eat." she said, and we both dug into the cold chicken, fresh bread, and potato salad. We washed it all down with two glasses of chilled Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand. .

"It was delicious," I said. "My compliments to the chef."

"Thank you, kind sir, my bill is high, though: one deep passionate kiss. I'm no cheap date, so don't you dare try any quick pecks on the cheek."

I put the tray aside and reached over and took her into my arms. I pulled her over until she was half on top of me and pressed my lips to hers. I licked the outside of her lips with my tongue and moved my palm up and down her back, caressing her from shoulders to the middle of her back.

Her passion matched my own as her tongue came out to play and she pressed her breasts into my body.

Mercy finally broke the kiss, and got up on her knees. "You, sir, are overdressed," she said, pulling on the belt to my robe.

I let her open my robe and lifted my hips so she could pull it off, and toss it on the floor.

Then Mercy, reached down, grabbed the bottom of the baby-dolls and pulled them up, and over her head. Even as large as her breasts were, there was no sag in them. They could have passed a pencil test easily. They stood out proud and firm, with large nipples, pointing straight at me. She looked down at me with eyes that smoldered with need. "Do you know what a sixty nine is," she asked?

"Yes," I said, "but I have never tried it."

"You will learn how tonight, my adorable Jimmy. Yes, I will teach you all you need to know about how to please a woman." She whispered as she hovered over me. Like a bird of prey, she was ready to pounce. She moved over the top of me, turning herself around so that her face was over my cock and her pussy was over my mouth.

I looked up into her pussy that was already damp, and smelled the drop of perfume she must have dabbed it with.

"Mmm, it looks delicious," she moaned and lowered herself, and I felt my hard cock enter her mouth, as her lips close around it.

I reached around her and and held the cheeks of her small, tight ass in my palms as I licked at her pussy lips.

She gave a little squeal of joy and ground herself into my face I started lapping harder and faster, pushing my tongue as deep as it would go, while she sucked away contentedly on my blood-engorged cock.

I thought to myself, "this is the stuff wet dreams are made of, a beautiful young woman, with giant breasts rubbing into my chest, and a delicious pussy to gobble. I was truly in Heaven."

Mercy was tickling my balls with her finger tips, coaching the cum boiling in my scrotum to race forth into her hungry mouth.

She pushed forward enough that I could rub my chin into her folds and started to lick the crack of her ass.

"YES!!!! oh YES baby, I love it when a man licks and sucks my ass!! Keep it up, baby, and I'll give you a rim job, you just won't believe. OH, my GOD yes, keep it going and I'll chew the peanuts right out of your shit. More baby give me more of that action, don't you dare stop now," She screamed. She was humping my chin in a frenzy. I spread her ass cheeks with my fingers, while I pushed the tip of my tongue as deep as I could go.

She was still gobbling my hard cock and I was going crazy with her amazing technique. As she was fucking my chin, I was fucking her amazing mouth, all the way deep into her throat. I couldn't take much more. I was desperately trying to hold back but her hungry mouth would have none of that.

We both came within seconds of each other. I felt her pussy running all over my chin and down my neck. When she started, I pulled her back so that her pussy was once more in my mouth and I licked and sucked like crazy. It seemed the more of her juices I lapped up, the more she flowed.

My own climax came on just as suddenly as hers. It first exploded in her mouth, but she couldn't keep up with the flow so she backed off until the tip of my cock was just outside of the mouth, and she let it spray all over her face. She was making strange sounds almost like a pig grunting and she was pulling and pushing the shaft trying to get every drop into her mouth or on her face. Finally the flow slowed to a trickle and she started to lick me clean. She licked my balls, my tummy, and finally cleaned my shaft, sucking in every last drop. Then she took her fingers and pushed all the goo off her face and into her mouth. "Mmm, essence of man, it is so delicious, like a fine wine, I love it so."

Mercy turned herself around again, and moved into my waiting arms. She planted little kisses on my lips and face, licking up her own cum and I could taste mine on her lips.

The evening was still early, so we cuddled and talked. We enjoyed each other's sense of humor and just the joy of being in each other's company. In all my eighteen years I had never met a girl or woman like Mercy. She was built for and loved sex, all kinds of sex. She told me that she had a constant itch in her pussy. she loved both men and women. She and Carol often had sex together, or shared a man or another woman between them. If she couldn't find a cock or a pussy she would use one of several vibrators. There was no sex act too perverted that she couldn't enjoy: Oral sex, anal sex, sucking or being sucked from the front of back. She loved her breasts played with, gently or roughly, it made no difference to her. She told me that she almost killed her senior prom date. She fucked and sucked him until he couldn't take any more. Then she fucked the boy that bussed their table at the prom dinner. She told me that she could never get enough sex and that Carol was just as bad as she.

We made love twice more that evening, and Mercy took a shower and gave me another sponge bath. After that we snuggled up and went to sleep in each other's arms.

She needed me once more during the night. She didn't have to ask twice.

*

This ends part 2 of my story. I hope that you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I love to read your comments about my stories. Even those that are negative I gain a lot of insight from reading them. I promise to answer each and every comment personally, I strongly believe that if you take the trouble to write a comment on my story the very least I can do is answer it personally. Also I do not believe in sending you a canned reply I promise to send a reply to you, just you and not you plus a thousand others. Love you all B. B.

BobBaker
BobBaker
116 Followers