Down By the Bay

Story Info
Romantic bay shore lovemaking.
1k words
4.47
15.7k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the summer breeze blew gently across the bay, Dixie knew that their weekend retreat was coming to an end. Tonight would be the last night her and Drew would spend in the secluded little cabin away from the hustle and bustle of the city, she thought as she walked along the bay shore.

As the sun began to set, Drew watched as Dixie's silhouette walked at the water's edge. The sun cast colors of reds and oranges across her white cotton dress; as the breeze cast sprays of water upon her allowing a vision of her body through the fabric. This made Drew want her, want to feel her body, ravish it on the bay shore in the glow of the setting sun.

As Dixie approached Drew on their blanket, she could see him staring at her and smiling. "What are you smiling for" she asked. With no response, he pulled her towards him and started kissing her. He kissed her ever so passionately on her mouth and then began tracing the outline of her jaw and neck with his hands and mouth. Dixie could not help but feel the warmth of his breath on her skin and become deeply aroused knowing the wonders his mouth could do. With his hands in her long hair holding her neck taught Drew began his way down Dixie's neck to her shoulders kissing and biting along the way listening to her breathe and moan with anticipation.

Once at her shoulders, Drew slid off the thin straps of her dress to expose her breasts and nipples to the early evening air. They were already aroused, but the slight breeze in the late summer air made her nipples harder, more inviting to the mouth. As he lay her down onto the blanket Drew cupped her left breast in his hand and began suckling on her right. He began licking around her nipple and flicking it with his tongue listening to his wife gasp with every flick and then wrapping his lips around it and sucking and biting to give the tiniest tease of pleasure and pain. Once he was satisfied that this nipple was hard enough, he moved on to the left; rubbing and cupping the right breast as he suckled and bit the left to get the same reaction of a hard nipple and a moaning Dixie.

Drew then decided to travel downwards; sliding the cotton dress down as he went, revealing Dixie's slender figure and shaven pussy, naked on the shore of the bay for him to pleasure. Taking his hands, he caressed her skin from her neck to her belly button using pressure in just the right spots to make her tighten with anticipation and pleasure. Drew positioned himself on his side next to her, so that he could lay beside her body as his hand moved further down to her hips and thighs and then back up the inside of her thigh to her pussy. Moist from being excited, Drew spread apart her lips with his fingers to let the warmth escape and to dip into her hole and get some juice to rub on her clit. Dixie welcomed his finger openly as she spread her legs and lifted her hips to allow him access.

Rubbing his fingers around her clit, Drew began to take her tit into his mouth once again. Getting more excited from her sounds of pleasure, Drew plunged his fingers in for more juices; going from one finger to two and then on to three, making her wet and thrusting her pussy onto him as he got them deeper and wetter. On the verge of her cumming, Drew stopped. He then went down and began lapping at her pussy, sliding his tongue in and out and up and down the opening of her, letting his tongue catch the juices. He licked her inside and all around her opening before moving up to her clit where he flicked his tongue across it sending shivers through her body. Drew took her clit into his mouth and began sucking it hard only to bite it sending a ripple of pleasure up her body he could see by the tightening and hardening of her nipples as it traveled. Knowing she was close by the thrusting of her hips and the now whimpers of pleasure, with his mouth still tantalizing her clit, Drew thrust his finger back into her pussy deeply, taking her to the point of orgasm. He thrust them and bit her clit until she screamed out with pleasure and cum streamed out her pussy.

By now, Drew's cock was rock hard and yearning for her pussy. He rose enough to undo his shorts and let it loose. Sucking her clit one quick time, he positioned himself over her, biting her erect nipples and then kissing her lips letting her taste her own sweet juices before thrusting his cock inside of her without warning. Dixie moaned with pleasure as he filled her insides, pounding her softly yet deeply until all of him was inside of her. Drew thrust his cock in and out in steady rhythm enjoying the flow of her pussy juices around his member and onto his balls. As he felt her tighten and pushing against him, he arose just a little higher to get deeper into her and began pumping harder and faster to watch her tits move with the rhythm and to feel her pussy open wider as he thrust . Her moans got louder and his dick got thicker and harder as he pumped deeper and faster. He was ready; she was ready, "Oh My God...harder baby, harder, yes, yes, oh God, oh God" he couldn't take it anymore as Dixie cried out in orgasm...as he released simultaneously with Dixie as deep as he could get, exploding within her walls.

As they both lay there on the blanket, the sun now gone, and the moon rising, Dixie gently kisses Drew on the lips. She then takes her hand, rubs it down his chest to his cock and whispers into his ear, "Thank you. I will return the favor after dinner"!