Down for the Count Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost screamed, realizing there was a Goddam-no-dicking-around-fucking-ass-Ghost in Mark's bedroom!

Let me say that again, in case you weren't listening, a FUCKING GHOST OF GREEN FOG flew into Mark's bedroom and hovered over his bed!

I know, right?

So here I was with my beloved (half naked) friend fast asleep as this fucking entity floated at the end of his bed while I sat in a chair next to him suddenly overcome with some form of paralysis.

I wanted to yell and I wanted to jump up and fight, but I couldn't. There was nothing wrong with my body, but the sheer willpower to do it had left me.

Supernatural suppression, I guess?

Now in every horror movie Mark and I ever watched it was always the girl who was attacked by the monster, but this monster clearly had another gender in mind.

I suddenly realized this thing must have been visiting the whole swim team at night and doing (whatever it was about to do) to them in their sleep. That's why Mark couldn't describe his dreams—this thing must have been suppressing it the same way it was keeping me from moving!

And then I wondered, 'Was it going to . . . do something to Mark right here while I watched?'

Not if I could help it!

But of course, I couldn't help it. I couldn't do anything to stop it anymore than Mark could. And let's be honest everyone, aren't you kind of glad I couldn't stop it for the sake of this story? I mean, come on, we all know what's about to happen!

I looked over at Mark and he was awake now, or at least, his eyes were open but he seemed in a trance. He also seemed to be staring right at the apparition.

Mark was calm and accepting. The fog moved over his bed and hovered over him. My stomach sank. I was terrified and a little aroused. I mean let's face it, whatever was about to happen was going to be interesting! A once in a lifetime type deal.

Again, I didn't realize how right I was!

The specter seemed to will the sheet aside as it flew off the bed. Mark's arms lay at his side, he didn't fight at all, and he seemed to want whatever was about to happen. He watched as it floated over him and his full lips parted in a bit of a smile as if he had been waiting for this!

I watched with breathless anticipation. I was scared, aroused, confused, fascinated, curious, and unsure, but I watched. I watched as this green nebula slowly and seductively put it's "finger" on Mark's lips. Then the finger slowly slid down his chin, over his throat, onto his chest, slipping down onto his belly. Mark's belly twitched (he was always super-ticklish).

The phantom tendril (that I supposed was a hand) slid its "finger" down Mark's happy-trail. I suddenly felt like I was about to find out what Mark had going on inside his underwear; I was to be an accomplice in this game that was being played and I have to admit that I was totally into it!

Then the other ghostly hand slid up and under the leg of Mark's boxers.

The crotch of Mark's underwear lifted and filled. Now that the fog was under the material of Mark's underwear it really looked like a hand, I could almost make out the shape of fingers as it began manipulating Mark under the thin cotton of his shorts. Mark's head fell back, his nipples were rock hard in the moonlight and his smooth, bare skin glistened with sweat, his abs popped out and strained against his tight skin as he arched his back forcing his groin up toward the ghost.

He let out a wanton moan!

Fuck, this was making me hot! I know it shouldn't have, but the sight before me was so raw, so sexual, like nothing I ever expected to witness. And besides it wasn't hurting Mark, in fact, just the opposite! Mark looked like he was really, REALLY enjoying himself.

So here I was sitting right next to Mark's bed with the perfect profile view of his entire body as a transparent phantom fog pulled the waistband of Mark's underwear slowly away from his body.

Now I really thought I was dreaming! I had only a moment to reflect that I was about to see my best friend, my lifelong crush, and the greatest guy in the world completely and unbelievably naked!

I watched in amazement as Mark's penis flipped out of his boxers, smacked against his gut, then hovered over his bellybutton in an erect arc. His balls fell out next and rolled to either side of the shaft of skin jutting out from his groin. The ghost pulled Mark's underwear all the way off.

Mark was now totally nude and I was staring right at his dick. And YES, it was glorious!

I watched as Mark's penis throbbed and pulsated in full view of me, sticking out and wanting to be touched. The smooth yet veiny shaft quivered as translucent hands began to stroke it. The head of his circumcised dick became engorged and a drop of precum oozed out of the tip. Then the head of the fog seemed to tap the tip of Mark's penis and the precum raised off of him forming a long string as the fog sucked it off him.

Did it just taste him? I wondered.

The precum string broke and landed on Mark's belly button and lightly sat on the very top of the hair forming his happy trail. I had the sudden urge to lean forward and taste it by licking it off him myself, but I was helpless to move.

What was happening to me? I've never had such animalistic thoughts before!

I noticed Mark's balls tightened up and raised into a rounded sack and stuck out majestically under his aching penis. Mark was not huge, I guess his dick was just about average length, but it was thick, beautiful and magnificent. I think the fact that he had a normal penis, not enormous, not porn star material, not some ridiculous monster cock, but a nice regular sized dick made him even sexier to me. Mark's bare penis was hard, smooth and beautiful. It was beautiful because it was his. And I really, really loved it.

I wanted to play with him—I wanted to touch IT, but at that moment, Mark belonged to the fog.

Then a terrifying second as Mark was very powerfully flipped over onto his front. I looked at his incredibly round, tight ass. The mist's "fingers" indented the skin on his back and massaged their way down onto his butt cheeks. Mark's wonderful naked butt was manipulated and rolled around in an almost hypnotic way. I couldn't help but be amazed as I watched his skin being pushed in by unseen fingers, when suddenly he was pulled up quickly—almost violently.

Mark was now in the middle of the bed on his knees sitting on his own feet. His back was arched and his dick was sticking straight up in the air and out from his body. The ghost was behind him with one vaporous arm rubbing his chest and the other stroking his penis in a very passionate way. Mark was moaning and groaning so loud that I couldn't believe his Sister or Mom didn't wake up! The sight of Mark in this very compromising position, totally nude and being masturbated by an unseen force as his naked body undulated (writhed even) in submissive carnality was more erotic to me than I had ever imagined possible! I knew it was wrong of me—Mark was in fact a non-consenting pawn in this sexual act—but he seemed to be enjoying it so much so that I was almost envious of what he was feeling.

Finally the moment had arrived, Mark's face wrinkled in what I guess was ecstasy and he threw his body back and held his breath as his penis erupted in more than a few ropes of cum! The ejaculation landed on chest, his chin, his cheek and even a little on his lips. Mark licked his lip and I wondered what he tasted.

Then Mark was released. He collapsed on his back as the entity moved away. Mark was left half hanging off the bed with ropes of his own cum splattered all over his naked front.

The fog moved over Mark's body and I watched as the sperm dissipated off his shiny skin and into the fog as if it was slurping it up—feeding off it! Then the fog simply rolled back out of his window and I could sense that it was over for the night.

I was suddenly released from my paralyses and I sat up. I stopped the camera and checked to see if I got it on video—I did!

Then I looked at Mark. He was nude, lying on his back looking like a work of art. His penis deflated as his breathing returned to normal.

I stood up and gently pulled him back into a lying position. His skin was wet with sweat so I pulled the sheet over him, lifted his head and placed the pillow under it. I'll admit that I took one last look between his legs before covering him with the sheet. I stood over him looking at his beautiful face; I stroked his cheek and rubbed his head.

My boy—who is doing this to you? I wondered.

My panties were soaked so I went into his bathroom and took them off. I wanted to masturbate myself, but this wasn't the time. I was exhausted, not because I was under a spell, but from the intensity of what I just witnessed.

Who is doing this? I wondered again.

There was really only one answer to that question—the Mystery Woman. It had to be her. She was somehow involved in all of this and I was going to find out how. But then a thought hit me—tomorrow—How can I explain all of this to Mark tomorrow?

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

12