Down in the Park

Story Info
Britt and Summer indulge in each other's pain.
1.2k words
3.73
12.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story is fiction. Any similarities are purely coincidental]

[C] Copyright 2008

*

"We are not lovers, we are not romantics, we are here to serve you"

-Marilyn Manson

"Get down on your knees!" Britt ordered Summer. She stood over her, holding a leash that attached at the clip to a spiked collar. She pulled at the throat as Summer was yanked back.

"Yes..." Summer tried to speak.

"Yes, what?" Britt asked looking down at her slave.

"Yes, Mistress," She finished.

"Good girl," Britt told her, looking down at her thick body.

Summer wore only a pair of white panties. Her full, perky breast hung low as she was on her knees crawling, and her knees scuffed from her journey. The collar around her throat was back with small silver spikes protruding from the leather base.

Britt stood over her body, wearing only panties herself. Her frame also wearing cotton panties, with a butterfly on the crotch area. Her large breast bounced with each step. Her nipples stood out tough.

"Lead the way," Britt ordered Summer. She obeyed, and crawled slow down the long road. Some people stood outside on their porches, and watched as the two girls made way to the Athena Park. Britt could feel her groin begin to get wet, and she stopped abruptly, with the leash jerking at Summer's collar. "Oh!" She winced.

"What was that?" Britt asked, holding up the leash and looking into Summer's striking blue eyes, and her black hair hung low to the ground.

"Yes, Mistress," She replied, staring sensually into Britt's beautiful blue eyes, and admiring her long dirty blond hair. As summer's eyes slipped lower, she became aroused at the sight of Britt's hard nipples. Both pierced with rings, and black balls that fit her attitude.

"Call me, Britt!" She said to Summer.

Summer was about to do so, when Britt added to what she had just said. "AFTER, you eat my pussy," She ordered once more, then winked slightly.

Summer stared up at Britt's eyes, and obeyed. They stood in the middle of the small side street, and Britt parted her legs slightly for her to slide in. Summer was still on her knees, as she scooted closer, pulling down her panties, and hungrily placing her open mouth over Britt's waiting hole. The flavor of her juices filled her mouth, and the sweet aroma tickled her nostrils, making her coo and cream herself. Summer began to lick around Britt's hot clit, and then around the outside of her shaved mound.

"Eat it! Eat it good, slave," Britt ordered, almost tipping over from the intense session. "Oh, fuck it!" Britt spoke, pulling the leash. Britt pulled her hard, as Summer's knees bled a little. Britt made it to the hood of a car, and leaned back on it. She once again parted her legs, as her panties slipped fully off. She dropped the leash. As Summer saw this, she knew that she could go for it. Nothing holding her back. She lifted up from her knees, and walked towards Britt, licking her lips from the previous engagement. As she did, she slipped down her own panties. Her now open shaved hole was visible to Britt's eyes. Summer slid into Britt's vagina, penetrating her with her tongue, and tasting the juicy center. Summer began to rub her own clit, as onlookers gathered to witness the event.

Britt and Summer paused, then they met each others faces, kissing their lips.

"Let's go to the park," Britt said to Summer as she followed. They made their way, holding each others hand. As they finally made it to the parking lot, they hurriedly jogged to an area with picnic tables. Instead of Britt leaning onto the bench, she forced Summer onto it, as Britt slid sexily down her stomach. She kissed her way down. As she made it to Summer's dripping hole, she did not hesitate in slipping her tongue inside and tasting her sweet cum. Summer moaned. She placed her right hand on the back of Britt's head, and pulled her in deep.

"Uh, oh my God! Don't....stop!" She begged. Britt continued. Her hunger for Summer's tight wet pussy made her finger her own clit. She rammed two fingers inside herself, and moaned as she continued licking and slurping. Her tongue penetrated Summer's orifice, and she slowly licked the pink folds as Summer released an orgasm, spilling hot, wet juices all over Britt's mouth and face.

Summer shook after the intensity of release, and paused to catch breath.

Britt tugged at the leash, and Summer opened her eyes, knowing what was to come. She didn't resist as she let Britt pull the leash to lead her back home. This time, she was not crawling. Not yet, anyways, as Britt was thinking amongst herself.

- [ Home Sweet Home ] -

Summer lay on their bed, and Britt walked towards her. Her hands reached out, grabbing Summer's as she cuffed her to the railings. Summer looked into Britt's eyes, and a tear rolled down her cheek. Not a sad tear, but for pain. Pain was in turn positive, as pain equaled pleasure.

"Try and get out of that one, slave," Britt said to Summer, as she produced a whip. She wore only a fresh pair of panties, and Summer wore none. Her naked body lay sprawled out, ready to take a beating for her Mistress.

Whip! Britt brought down the whip onto Summer's legs. Whip! Another.

"Oh!" Cried Summer.

"Oh?" Britt responded. She grabbed Summer by her left breast and squeezed on it, making it turn blue.

"Ooo," Summer cooed.

"Much better," Britt said to her. She leaned over, putting her mouth around Summer's large, pink nipple on her left breast, and bit down on it. Not too hard, but enough to make her respond in delight. She twirled Summer's nipple piercing around in her mouth. The barbell danced with her tongue, and she pulled at it with her teeth.

"Mmmm," Britt moaned, and finished, "Don't move," She winked.

Britt reached in a table next to the bed, and pulled out a long chain, and a leather collar. Unlocking the cuffs from the railing, she placed Summer in the doggy position. Pulling her hands behind her back, she handcuffed them in place. With the chain, she attached a part to the collar, and tightened it around Summer's neck. The rest of the chain wrapped around the railing and through the bottom to hold her in place.

Summer looked up at Britt. Her cunt dripping juices down her inner thigh.

Britt raised the whip, and let loose onto Summer's rear end. "Oh! ..uh...more!" She cried. Again, the whip belted her buttocks, and left a long red welt on her cheeks. "Again!" She screamed. Britt whipped her harder this time, and the whip left another red welt on her tail, as a small line of blood formed.

Britt relaxed in front of Summer with her groin directly placed in front of her face. She grabbed the back of Summer's black hair, and pulled, yanking her into her wet crotch. She licked her Mistress as she was forced to. She rotated her tongue around, and circled Britt's hole, tasting her juices.

"Do it harder, now!" Britt commanded. Summer obliged, and penetrated deep into her vaginal opening. Britt could not hold herself any longer, and she squirted her juices onto Summer's face.

They were tired now, and Britt lay next to Summer's still chained body. "Okay, my turn!" Britt said excitedly.

[END]