Down Memory Lane

Story Info
Couple re-create passion of their youth.
1.2k words
4.31
20.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitesse
vitesse
284 Followers

Having been married for nearly 8 years Helen and James were wondering what to do to celebrate to Valentines Day this year. Helen decided to take matters into her own hands and organise a trip down memory lane by recreating a Valentines experience from their youth when they were both love struck teenagers. Helen told James that she would sort out the evenings entertainment but that he would need to drive but she was sure that it would be worth his while.

James agreed, the sexy smile on his wife's beautiful face certainly implied that it would be well worth his while driving.

When Valentines day came along Helen told James that she had booked at table for them both at the Crosspool Tavern, a local carvery were the lovers had spent many a happy evening sharing a meal together.

Once the pair had returned from work Helen started on the next part of her plan which was to look as similar to what she looked like when she was a teenager when they first met. She still had a skirt that fitted her sexy figure as well now as it did then however compared to some her newer shorter skirts it looked quite long coming down to about 5 inches above her knees. She also picked out a blouse that she still had from her teen age years but James was in for a treat with regards to her lingerie as Helen decided that it would be waste not to use a wonderbra to make the most of her perfect 34C breasts and stockings would be easier for the later part of her plan than a pair of tights that she would have worn as a teenager.

In her youth Helen had beautiful curly hair so once she had showered she put her hair into rollers before applying her make up and perfume. She also acquired a flavoured condom for her handbag that she felt would probably be required later on.

With her outfit and appearance now sorted she found her husband who loved the sexy appearance of his wife and told her how she looked just as sexy as she did when they first met.

Helen replied that that was the idea and that she was looking forward to recreating the passion of their youth, hence the reason that she'd booked the Crosspool Tavern.

They got in the car together and drove to the Crosspool Tavern, during the journey James took the opportunity to feel his wife's sexy legs and was delighted to discover that she had got stockings on. Upon arrival they were taken to their table for 2. Helen ordered herself some wine while James stuck to the soft stuff as he was driving.

The meal passed pleasantly as the 2 lovers chatted away and once they had finished their meal Helen excused herself to use the toilets. As they left the restaurant to walk back to the car Helen could feel a draft between her legs as she was now knickerless while her breasts now swayed with each step as she had removed her bra as well as her knickers in the tiolets.

Once in the car Helen suggested that they recreated a common occurrence from their youth and have a drive down the lane round the back of Forge Dam.

James remembering the fun that they used have in the back of his metro when their were teenagers readily agreed and felt his love member swell as he contemplated the loving making that had taken there in the past and what was likely to come tonight.

As they drove towards the Dam they both caressed each other with Helen playing with James' erect member and James stroking Helen's sexy stocking clad legs his caress being interrupted by the occasional gear change.

By the time they had parked up round the back of the Dam the couple were so excited that they couldn't keep their hands off each other and as they kissed James cupped Helens breast carefully feeling their perfect from while Helen slid her seat backwards and reclined it allowing James to plant kisses on her neck while undoing the buttons on her blouse.

Helen's nipples were now starting to respond to James' touch and he began to gently kiss Helen's right breast while he used to fingertips of his right hand to caress her left breast. As the pleasure from her husbands touch intensified Helen put her hands behind her head to allow her husband access to her heavenly body.

James reached down and began to stoke Helen's legs slowly moving them apart by lifting her skirt enough to make space between her lovely legs so that he could kneel in the footwell of the car. He was now perfectly positioned to massage her beautiful breasts while he could also kiss her flat stomach.

As James continued to send his wife towards ecstasy his kisses got lower and lower until he was able to smother her stocking tops with gentle kisses. James then began to move up her legs and Helen let out a gasp once she felt the entrance to her sexy bits being kissed and caressed.

The more James kissed and caressed his wife the deeper her breathing became and the more intense the feelings inside her. James could feel his wife's body responding to his touch and as his mouth and hands worked as one he was able to taste the wonderful feeling of her sexy bits with the tip of his tongue which was now well on its way to satisfying his sexy wife.

As her orgasm built inside her Helen's body arched and was filled with pleasure as a wave of delight swept through her body. Helen then pulled James towards her and kissed him before telling him how much she loved him and wanted to return the favour.

Having swapped positions Helen began to kiss James on the lips, slowly moving down his body further stimulating him with her breasts which were now gently massaging him as well. Once she reached his love member she wrapped her breasts and hand around it slowly caressing it while she reached for the flavoured condom out of her handbag.

Placing the condom in her mouth Helen then guided James towards her mouth which she used to place the condom over the tip of his member before using her hands to roll it on fully. With her husband now inside her Helen began to express her love for James by gently sucking his manhood and using her tongue to pleasure her husband who was loving the attention that his beautiful wife was now giving him.

Helen began to use her hands to massage James' legs, working her way up so that she was also able to massage his balls. The combination of this was close to sending James over the edge and it didn't take much more of his wife's attention before he felt his body fill with pleasure and Helen felt her mouth fill with the warmth of her husbands satisfaction.

James pulled his wife towards him and told her that he loved her so much and could also think of a few more situations from their youth that they could recreate and asked if he could organise Valentines Day next year to which Helen replied that she couldn't wait.

vitesse
vitesse
284 Followers