Down Old Mexico Way

Story Info
Lust found and love lost with the maid.
6.2k words
4.64
184.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,924 Followers

I vacationed in a small fishing village on the gulf coast of Mexico a few times a year, back in my younger days. I was introduced to the place by a friend of mine and I won't say what village or exactly where because I don't want a flood of tourists there. That place was fifty years in the past or so it seems. Life was slow and having fun was as much of a way of life as making a living.

There are a lot of stories I could tell about that place and I might in the future but right now I'm thinking about Lora. She was a maid at the small hotel where I always stayed. She was tall with long dark hair and even darker eyes. Super model thin she wasn't but she wasn't fat either. She was what a woman should look like, soft curves, and a full figure.

I always stayed in the corner room on the third floor. That put me high enough to be above the noise of the street and gave me two sets of French doors for light. It was also as high as you could go in the tallest building in town. The room had two balconies, one overlooking the beach, and one overlooking the small market. I'd spend my mornings and evenings watching the girls on the beach and midday watching the local ladies shop in the market.

Lora always cleaned my room around ten every day, which was my time to switch balconies, as the sun was getting hot. It also allowed me to watch Lora from behind as she made the bed. The short skirt of her maids uniform was tight and rode high up on the backs of her thighs as she bent to tuck the sheets in. With the heels she always wore, the muscles in the backs of her thighs and calves were tight, and the bottom of her gorgeous ass would peek at me from under the hem of the skirt.

She didn't wear panties so her long narrow smoothly shaven sex peeked at me from between the tops of her thighs. Needless to say I got very little writing done while she was in the room. Sometimes she would catch me looking at her and she would smile shyly and blush. The blush was hard to detect with her dark skin but it would take on a more reddish color.

When she moved to the other side of the bed, the front of her loose uniform blouse would open and close as she worked the sheets. With no bra on and four buttons undone her breasts would flash in and out of view tantalizingly. Her breasts were full but not overly large. They actually looked small on her. I wasn't complaining in any way, mind you, I enjoyed the show.

I never was sure if she realized how much of a show she was putting on for me, or if she was doing it on purpose to tease me. Her English was very bad and my Spanish not much better, so our conversations were very limited. I also never figured out how old she was. At times she seemed in her early twenties and at other times her mid forties. She was beautiful to me, and a mystery that I love to remember.

My camera and binoculars were kept in a chair just inside the French doors on the beach side. It was also the chair that Lora used to dust the tops of the tall wardrobe and the freestanding clothes closet. She also dusted the blades on the ceiling fans. In that chair I was treated to an excellent view of her legs, sex, and ass. If I didn't have a hard on by the time she finished the bed, I definitely would by the time she finished dusting.

I always thought about asking her out or at least making a pass at her, but with the language barrier and the fact that I didn't want to screw up a good thing, I never did.

*****

Normally, she would move the camera and binoculars to the bed and go about her business but one day she picked up the binoculars and scanned the beach with them. After a moment, she giggled and said something in Spanish looking at me with a grin. I had the idea that she was calling me a dirty old man for watching the girls sunning topless and nude on the beach.

She picked up the camera, looked at it, and then back at the beach. She giggled again, pointed it at the beach, and made a clicking sound. With a grin, I nodded to her. She laughed and put the camera down, once again speaking to me in Spanish. I shook my head and told her I didn't understand. She frowned and then sighed as she moved my equipment to the bed and went about her dusting.

I smiled as I watched her, a plan for the next day forming in my dirty old man's brain. Maybe I could break the ice a little and not make it seem so forward.

*****

The next day as I moved to the market side balcony, I took my camera with me. Lora went about her daily routine and I happily snapped pictures of her with the digital camera. She only realized what I was doing when she moved to the far side of the bed and bent over to tuck in the sheet. I watched her through the lens of the camera as she looked at me, with her mouth open and her eyes wide.

I lowered the camera and smiled at her as I said, "It's alright, go ahead like I'm not here."

She looked at me quizzically for a second and then grinned as she went back to work on the bed. I went back to taking pictures but I noticed that she was now moving slower and pausing ever so often when she was stretched out one way or the other. She also wore a big smile the whole time.

When she got up on the chair to dust, I noted that she had her legs wider apart than normal and her ass stuck out more. I grinned as I realized that she was enjoying this as much as I was. I wondered what she would do and think when I showed her the pictures.

By the time she finished and left the room, I had a hundred pictures and a raging hard on. The hard on stayed for most of the afternoon as I downloaded the pictures, cropped, and sized them. I ended up setting the pictures up in a slideshow and then sat there and watched it run completely through several times. Fantastic was the word that kept floating through my mind.

*****

Later that afternoon, I moved to the beach balcony and scanned it with my binoculars. There was the usual group of young people scattered out along the beach in various states of undress and/or completely nude. I had pictures of most all of them. The ones I wanted pictures of anyway.

I was about to put the binoculars away when a tall woman in a short beach robe came walking off the narrow boardwalk and headed out across the sand right in front of my balcony. Her long dark hair and long shapely legs made me put down the binoculars and pick up my camera.

I zoomed in on her and took several pictures as she spread her towel and slipped off the robe. I groaned softly, she was completely nude. I quickly snapped off several more shots of her breathtaking ass as she lay down with her feet toward me and her head toward the ocean. My hands were shaking, so I lowered the camera and took several deep breaths.

When she had gone to her knees lying down, her ass had been high in the air for a moment. To say it was spectacular would be and understatement. Her pussy was displayed to perfection; even the darker brown ring of her anus was clearly visible. My dick had sprung to life and hurt, as it was so hard. In my mind I was behind her in that position with my tongue exploring every inch of her ass and sex.

I gave a shiver and a jerk as I pulled my mind off the fantasy and back to reality. The woman lay like that for a long time as I closely watched her. I was beginning to wonder if she was ever gong to move, when she pushed up and came back up on her knees. I grabbed the camera and took pictures as she got up and then moved around to sit facing the water.

Her fabulous ass had been displayed just as well this time as the last and my hands were once again shaking as I lowered the camera. I blew out a long slow breath and then sighed. I had to have a picture of the front of her to make everything complete.

I didn't get it. Room service delivered my supper and when I returned to the balcony, she was gone. I cussed as I went back inside to eat.

*****

The next morning when Lora arrived to clean the room I motioned her over to where I was sitting. I turned the laptop toward her and hit the key to start the slideshow I had made of her. She gasped loudly and blushed deep enough that I could definitely see the red under her brown skin.

She watched the ones from behind as she made the bed and the ones from the front and didn't say a word. When the ones from the chair started to scroll past, she rattled off something in Spanish and blushed again as she turned and ran to my bathroom.

I didn't know what she said and hoped I hadn't offended her. Then again, I hadn't known what to expect, so her turning shy and running away shouldn't have surprised me. I sighed and shut the slideshow down. Oh well, nothing venture, nothing gained.

The sound of the bathroom door opening drew my attention. As my eyes took in Lora, my mouth dropped open. Talk about surprises, she was standing there with nothing on but her high heeled sandals. I was stunned by her beauty and frozen in place.

She smiled shyly and said a few sentences in Spanish. This broke the spell as I shook my head and told her I didn't understand. She pointed at something, speaking again. When I looked confused, she brought her hands up and mimed someone taking pictures. I grinned as I picked up the camera.

I took several hundred pictures of her as she did her work naked. She was smiling broadly and made sure I got a good view of her in any and all positions. The ones from the rear reminded me of the woman on the beach and my dick got even harder than it had been. When she went around the bed, she paused and caressed her breasts. With a soft moan she pinched and twisted her long hard nipples. She gave a long drawn out shivering shake and sighed as she went back to making the bed.

She got the chair and moved it to the center of the room. Taking a seat facing me, she spread her legs and leaned back. She spoke softly in Spanish for a moment and then grinned as she caressed her breasts again. I took pictures of her as she played with her breasts and nipples. She was breathing hard by the time one hand dropped to her lap. She used two fingers to part the outer lips and give me a view of her bright pink wet slit.

Speaking in Spanish again she rubbed a finger up and down in her slit and then arched her back as the finger circled her pink clit. She slipped down in the chair and spread her legs wider. I felt my tongue on my lips and she giggled softly, with a nervous overtone. She sighed deeply and crooked a finger at me, the same finger that had been in her pussy.

Extremely aware of the tent in the front of my shorts, I got up and walked toward her. Her eyes were on the tent as a big grin spread across her face. When I was about three feet away, she held up her hand and then pointed at the floor. I knelt down. She smiled at me as the finger returned to rolling her clit around. She shivered and then moaned loudly as I took a picture of her finger and sex.

Between moans, she was muttering softly in Spanish. I snapped picture after picture. Suddenly her other hand left her breast and dropped to her lap to stab a finger in her wet vagina. She gasped loudly and arched her hips up as she came. I could see the juices from her pussy seeping around her finger and running down the crack of her lovely ass.

I took pictures of her face as she slowly lowered her hips back to the chair. She had such a serine look, a well-satisfied look. When her eyes fluttered open, she smiled shyly and took several deep breaths before whispering to me in Spanish. I didn't understand a word but I smiled back and nodded.

With a giggle she took her hands away from her sex and brought the wet shiny one from her pussy up to her lips. I almost forgot the camera as she licked and sucked on it. I did get a couple of shots though. Then I took a shot of her open wet sex, which made her giggle again for some reason.

When I looked at her face she grinned and motioned me forward. I knee walked forward. As I got closer to her, she sat up, took the camera from me, and sat it one the floor. Then her hands went to the back of my head and she pulled my face down towards her sex. I didn't need much more of a hint as I buried my face in her sex and planted my tongue deep in her wetness.

Lora's hips jerked and then bridged up as my tongue worked in her sopping wet sweet pussy. My hands went under her and cupped her ass cheeks, holding her up as I licked her slit and teased her clit. She was moaning softly and jerked as my tongue touched her clit. She flexed her hips as my tongue circled it. It wouldn't take much more of that to set her off again, I realized.

I dropped lower and licked from her anus up to her clit. I repeated the motion, pausing to dip in her vagina and to circle her clit. She was jerking and moaning loudly each time I touched her asshole, her vagina, and her clit. I could tell that her building orgasm was growing higher and higher.

Wanting to prolong the experience and build her orgasm, I dropped to her asshole and tongued it. Her hips jerked up and she arched her back rolling her ass toward me. I spread her cheeks wider with my hands and feasted on her, stabbing my tongue into the tight ring of muscles repeatedly. It only took a moment for her to come and come hard.

I raised my head and stabbed my tongue into her pulsing sex. She yelled and grabbed a double handful of my hair, pulling me tighter to her. Her hips flexed and I tongue fucked her in rhythm with her hips. She was yelling again as her hips flexed faster and harder. I held on and kept my tongue moving until she shivered and started to slow.

As weight came onto my hands as her ass started to settle back toward the chair, I lifted my head and sucked in her clit. She jerked and went strangely silent as her hips bucked and jerked to a new rhythm. My tongue danced over and around her clit as her orgasm shot back up like a rocket. Sucking on her clit and flicking it back and forth with my tongue brought a gurgling gasp and then a howl of pleasure.

A moment or so later her hands were pulling at my head trying to get me away from her overly sensitive clit. I reluctantly let her move my head away from it. I sat back on my heels and licked my lips. I could feel wetness on my face from cheek to cheek and from my chin to my nose. I was a mess but I was grinning like an idiot.

Lora was lolled back in the chair, her head thrown back, her arms hanging down by her sides, her legs spread open wide. She was totally out of it except for her heavy breathing and small tremors that ran up and down her body from time to time. I picked up the camera and took pictures of her. I took overall shots and close-ups. I even stood up and took even more as I walked around her.

After a while, she sighed and slowly lifted her head with a deep groan. She mumbled in Spanish and then opened her eyes. I was sitting on the end of the bed smiling at her. She grinned and shook her head, saying more that I didn't understand, but I had an idea that she was talking about how wrung out she was and how much of mess she had made.

I grinned as I pointed to her and then the bathroom. She chuckled dryly and then nodded. I got off the bed, went to my little icebox, and got her a bottle of water. She looked at it, thanked me, and drank deeply. After she had drunk most of it, she smiled shyly and sat up, closing her legs. I had to help her to her feet.

At one point as I helped her to the bathroom, her hand brushed against the raging hard on in the front of my shorts. She paused for a second and then wrapped her fingers around it. She muttered in Spanish and then sighed as she let me go.

*****

In the bathroom, she sat on the commode as I got the water turned on in the glass fronted shower stall. I heard water behind me and turned to look at Lora, she giggled softly and sighed. I chuckled and went to get my camera.

When I returned Lora was in the shower and soaping her body up. The white lather contrasted highly with her dark brown skin tone. I took pictures of her as she had left the shower door open. She even turned and put her foot up on the shower seat as she washed her sex and the crack of her ass. She gave a shiver at one point and moved her hands to her breasts.

I continued to take pictures as she rinsed the soap off and more as she dried herself with a big fluffy white towel. By the time she was finished I had to go unload the camera as I had filled up the big chip I had in it.

*****

I dumped the pictures to my laptop hurriedly and turned to find Lora lying on my bed. I looked at her questioningly. She smiled and patted the bed next to her. I moved over to the side of the bed and leaned over to kiss her. She shook her head and turned so her sex was visible. She pointed to the tent in the front of my shorts and then at her pussy, shaking her head.

With a nod that I understood, I leaned over to kiss her. She kissed me passionately and murmured softly as my tongue slipped into her mouth to duel with hers. My hand rested lightly on her belly and slowly moved up to cup and caress her firm breasts. She arched her back, pressing her tits tighter to my hand. She moaned softly as I teased her nipples, pinching and rolling them between my thumb and forefinger.

She was breathing hard enough that we had to break the kiss by the time my hand slipped down to cup her sex. She rolled her hips up and gasped as my finger slipped between the folds of her sex. She shivered as my finger ran up and down from her slippery opening to her fully exposed clit. She jerked and grabbed my hand as I rolled her clit around.

I looked up at her face and she shook her head, saying something quickly that I figured meant her clit was sensitive, to sensitive. I leaned over to kiss her again but she stopped me with her hands on my chest. She talked and then pulled on my shirt. I grinned as I stood up to undress.

I'm in my mid forties and not in bad shape. I'm not muscle bound or pumped but my stomach is flat and my chest and arms are filled out. Lora's eyes wandered over my upper body, a smile on her face. When my hands went to the waistband of my shorts, her eyes followed. I grinned at her and turned around. She whispered something to me and giggled.

I pulled the shorts down and the dropped them to the floor. I always considered my legs as my strongest point but there's nothing wrong with my ass. It's as hard as a rock. Lora murmured behind me and I looked over my shoulder to see her grinning. When I turned around, her eyes were locked onto my manhood. Her eyes got wide and her mouth dropped open slightly.

My dick isn't much bigger than normal but it's well formed and my balls are on the large size. My dick was standing up tightly against my belly. I've shaved my balls and around the base of my shaft ever since I spent some time in Japan in my early twenties but that's a whole other story.

Lora nodded slowly to herself and licked her lips. I chuckled as she scooted over to the edge of the bed and sat up with her feet on the floor. Her face was only a foot or so from my dick. She licked her lips again and my dick twitched in response. This made Lora giggle nervously.

Her hand moved slowly out toward me and paused an inch or so from my shaft. She looked up at me and smiled. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft and pulled my dick down. Her eyes were locked with mine as she licked the clear drop of pre-cum off the tip. She licked her lips and then sucked the head of my dick into her warm mouth. I gasped loudly as her tongue swirled around the head.

My knees were shaking by the time she released me and flexed her jaw. She grinned and said something before she scooted forward, and started to lick the whole length of my shaft with broad firm strokes. Her warm slippery tongue made me groan softly. When I did, she sucked the head back into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. I groaned even louder as half of my dick disappeared.

TxRad
TxRad
5,924 Followers
12