Down on the Farm!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They knew exactly what they were doing, the wicked women! And sure enough, by the time they'd finished, Farmer Cobblestones had the most enormous erection. He just couldn't help it!

So their boss was taken down yet another peg. There he stood, throbbingly and embarrassingly naked. His balls were still tingling. And there was now a great stiff cock sprouting obscenely up out of his short 'n curlies.

"Ugh, Farmer Cobblestones, you should be ashamed of yourself!" said Kate. "Just you wait until I tell Mrs Butt."

Anyway, they were now getting near the pigsty. So this was where the fun really began!

The pigsty was basically a shed where the pigs could shelter, with a walled-in open area. Here the pigs could snuffle and eat and do other piggy things. The walls didn't need to be very high, and so the farm workers got in and out of the sty by scrambling over the wall.

"Right now, No 3" said Molly. "We've lost time because of your disgusting behaviour." And she showed her displeasure by applying a stinging blow to the nude victim's fleshy, bare ass.

"Oh look how it ripples, girls!" Molly said, giving Cobblestones' bottom another smack for luck. "Now where was I?" Molly said, slapping the farmer's naked buttocks again. "Ah yes!" she said, dishing out a final good spanking to the cowering nude rump.

"This is quite addictive, isn't it, but I remember now....We're behind time, that's what I was talking about. So hurry up, No 3, leap over the wall and get to work. Go on, man, take a run up!"

Molly showed every sign of lining up another hearty bottom-whack, so off sped 'Labourer No 3' towards the pigsty. Kate and Mary were leaning against the wall, waiting for him.

The farmer felt like a complete fool, running towards the pigsty in the buff! His erect penis slapped noisily against his muscular belly. The women laughed and pointed at him, as he approached. He was all too conscious of his balls bouncing in their sack, and his sore bottom wobbling.

Farmer Cobblestones hurdled the wall at the only available gap. Mary and Kate were leaning against the part of the wall nearest the pig shelter. This just left the far corner free for the farmer's great nude leap. It was almost as if Mary and Kate were encouraging the farmer to vault that particular bit of the wall.

Cobblestones reached the highest part of his leap, just past Kate's left shoulder. What a fine, manly sight he made!

Imagine the naked, muscular athlete; left leg flung forward; right leg back. Buttocks tensed. Arms whirling to get propulsion. Great thick stonker pointing embarrassingly UP. Balls hanging down like two little cherries. Quite exhilarating, really.

At this great moment, the farmer looked down. He saw two very unwelcome things.

One nasty sight was in the sty itself. Contrary to popular belief, pigs are very clean animals. They don't just wallow in their own poo. They do their business neatly, in a little corner of the sty. Unfortunately, it was that particular corner that 'Labourer No 3' was heading for!

And what was the second unpleasant thing which our naked victim saw as he glanced down? It was a thin, whippy little cane. The cane had suddenly appeared in Kate's hand. And up it came! Between his spread legs, and straight into his tender and exposed cobblers!!

SWISH!!

CRACK!!

OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! GAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

And then, as he fell.........

SPLOSH!!! POOO!!!

So picture the scene once the dust settled. There was Farmer Joshua Cobblestones, naked and on all fours. He was up to his thighs and elbows in pig poo. His bollocks were throbbing, and there was an over-friendly pig nuzzling his arsehole. The mocking laughter of his loyal staff was ringing in his ears. The farmer had to admit that this was probably the low point of his agrarian career.

The naked dupe tottered to his feet, scraping the pig shit out of his pubic hair. He wearily put one stinking foot on top of the wall. Then the other, and he clambered on to the wall. Then....

WHOOSHH!!

SPLOOOSSHHH!!

AGGGHHHH!!!!!**!!!

A bucketful of freezing cold water sloshed into his face. Another bucketful drenched his middle regions, making his cock shudder, and bringing the goose-pimples up on his scrotum. And he toppled off the wall, on to his arse in the pig shit again.

Slowly, painfully, the crestfallen nude man crawled back over the wall. He stood there miserably in the sunshine, while the laughing women refilled their buckets in the river. He was past caring!

It was almost a relief when they gleefully emptied the buckets over him. The water cascaded on to his grimacing face; over his broad shoulders and chest; made a playful little channel down between his pecs and six pack; into his pubic valley; and spouted off his cock.

The naked stooge clambered back into the pigsty, helped on his way by a merry slap on his bare behind. And he started feeding the pigs.

Molly and Kate had a good laugh, but Mary felt a bit subdued. In fact, Mary became more and more quiet as the morning wore on.

The poor farmer got into some preposterous naked positions, as he scrambled around after the pigs. His lean, juicy buns twinkled in the sunshine, and his cock and balls were snuffled by every pig in the sty. Every so often, he got so muddy that the ladies simply had to hose him down! But he doggedly kept going.

Mary thought: "Fair play to the old Cobbler. He's a real worker!" And then, as she savoured afresh 'No 3's' lean sinewy legs and sturdy ass, Mary said to herself: "Mmmm!!! I'd love to have him working like that in my garden. He'd look really nice scattering his seed!"

After a while, Kate and Molly drifted off, leaving Mary in charge. By now it was about midday. So Mary gave the farmer a playful pinch on the butt and said "Lunch time!"

Now poor Farmer Cobblestones had become so demoralised during his naked ordeal that he hardly registered this. He was starving hungry, but what of it? His nude hell in the mud and the sunshine would surely never end.

The farmer had had a simply awful morning. He'd had pigs licking his balls. He'd been ordered to crawl around in the muck on all fours, with his legs apart and his bollocks swinging. He'd got his cock stuck in the handle of the swill bucket (ouch!). He'd been forced to compete in a 'Beautiful Bum' contest with the farm sows. ("Waggle your bottom more, Number 3!")

Cobblestones been 'showered' regularly. And several times Kate had taken him on one side and urged him to "buck up your ideas, man". (Kate's clinching argument in these 'pep talks' always involved her cane and the naked man's quivering bollocks -- "Come on, Number 3, cheer up!" Swish!! Owwww!!!)

'Lunch' to the downtrodden nude slave would probably involve getting a shepherd's pie in the face. Followed by dessert of a banana up the arse.

So the farmer was quite surprised when Mary produced a nice picnic, which they ate under a tree by the river. Cobblestones ate hungrily, feeling better by the minute. His fair companion watched him thoughtfully.

It was a very hot day. So no doubt that was why Mary had discarded her whalebone corset earlier on. And why she then had to quietly undo some buttons on her blouse. When she leaned forward to pour the farmer a drink, it caused quite an interesting ripple in Mary's bosom. Which caused quite an interesting stirring in the farmer's cock!

It's nice to see exactly how you're going down with a man! And Mary was most impressed with Cobblestones' power of recovery, considering what a bruising morning his tackle had had. "Feed him well and he'll be up all night!" she said to herself.

"What a hot, sticky day!" Mary said, taking off her boots and stockings. "Mmmm, that river looks cool and nice!" she commented, removing her skirt and blouse. Clad in just her petticoat, Mary smiled invitingly at Farmer Cobblestones. He was paying very close attention!

"Now the lace on this petticoat is from my grandmother's wedding dress. I don't want to get it dirty when I take it off and go for a swim....Oh thank you, Mr Cobblestones, yes, I could hang it up on THAT!"

And, taking off her petticoat, the lovely, naked woman grabbed the farmer's cock.

"Actually," Mary said, "I can find better things to do with this than hang clothes on it!"

"Yes," replied the gallant farmer. "I can find better things for you to do than swim in the river!"

And so they fucked merrily under the tree. And then the farmer finished his lunch, by licking out Mary's cunt. And then Cobblestones chivalrously carried Mary to her nearby cottage, impaled on his cock. By which time he was ready to fuck her on the sitting room floor.

And then Mary remembered she'd not had any lunch. So she staggered upstairs. (Mary was a bit bow-legged by now.) She led the farmer by his penis, because she didn't want him losing his way in this strange house!

And Mary laid the farmer down on her big bed, and she slurped and gobbled at his cock. And then he fucked her again. You get the drift?

Ain't love grand!

ROLAND AND FREDDIE

Meanwhile, Roland and Freddie were feeling like a couple of absolute plonkers.

If you recall, they'd been sent to the orchard. Bless them, they weren't bad lads, and the orchard was generally seen as an easy option.

In August there really wasn't much to do in the orchard. Plus, you were protected from rain and the heat of the sun by the lovely canopy of trees. Edith had selected this, not as a punishment, but as a highly educational experience for the two young men.

With Lesson One being about Respect.

Now Edith didn't care for the way that the young men treated the farm women. She knew they didn't mean any harm, but it wasn't right. All this ogling and leering. Men shouldn't be like that around women. Unless the women could do it back of course!

Also there were the obvious class issues here. Bosses and workers, etc.

So Edith wanted to show Freddie and Roland what it was like being on the receiving end. But she knew the experiment would fail if the women kept thinking of the men as their bosses.

"Alright", Edith admitted to herself, "alright! I don't want to conduct a sociological experiment here. I just want to have a load of fun!!"

So, with this in mind, Edith had urged the farm women the day before to think of the men as their playthings, not as their lords and masters. The women had listened dutifully to Edith, though secretly they'd had doubts.

But those doubts were all removed, within one micro-second of seeing Roland Butt and Freddie Haunch in the nude! It was the old, old story. What a great ice-breaker it is when a good-looking member of the opposite sex takes off all their clothes!

So there wasn't the slightest trouble about 'atmosphere'. As they set off for the orchard, everyone was in a boisterous mood.

Well, everyone, bar two, of course! Our two shy and naked young pets suffered every kind of indignity.

On the way to the orchard, their bottoms were prodded and pinched. Their testicles were tickled and teased. Their cocks were rubbed, yanked, slapped and licked.

Once they arrived, Edith set Freddie and Roland to work in jobs like sweeping and chopping. These tasks showed off bulging biceps and nude backsides to great effect. The women encouraged them with cheers and whistles and filthy suggestions. Roland and Freddie felt like two naked clowns in a very lewd circus!

In their different ways, though, the men responded very well. Or rather, their bodies did!

We've already described Freddie's 'comfort wanking', when he was feeling stressed. The women quickly learned about this, and made sure that Freddie was constantly kept 'up to the mark'.

Roland's situation was a bit different, but he also showed excellent results from Edith's experiment.

Like many well brought-up Victorian gents, Roland's attitude to sex was a bit conflicted. One of Roland's little peculiarities was that he loved women talking dirty. And the trouble was that the women in Roland's circle were hardly encouraged to do this.

Edith knew of Roland's little fetish, but she didn't know any rude words! But Edith had certainly learnt a few, by the time the farm women had finished with Roland. For they made all sorts of interesting offers to Roland.

Roland found himself invited to various ladies' homes for a fuck, for a screw, for some rumpy-pumpy, for a poke, a roger or a shag. Or, to save time, why not just have a knee-trembler against the tree, Mr Butt?

And when Roland didn't respond, the women expressed lady-like disappointment. And suggested that maybe he preferred to wank himself, to toss off, frig, spank the monkey, beat the bishop, or jerk off? Or perhaps he was after a game of sticky biscuit with Mr Haunch, the dirty bugger.

So the two nude labourers passed the morning with burning cheeks and great stiff cocks. Until it was time for the next lesson...

Lesson Two was about toilets. You'll remember that one of the first points Edith had made to Roland was about toilet facilities (or lack of them).

Now Edith had ensured that Roland and Freddie got plenty of water as they worked. Very necessary to avoid dehydration. But this also served another purpose...

Which started to come through after about an hour. The fun started when Roland beckoned Edith over and whispered something in her ear. Edith replied very audibly: "No, Roland! NO TOILET BREAKS!"

This little exchange got all the women roaring with laughter! And it made Roland and Freddie blush -- all over! (Which triggered off a loud and coarse discussion about which was the pinkest? The cheeks on the men's faces? Or the cheeks on their arses?)

Anyway, the two naked men started to get agitated. They hopped from foot to foot. They scrabbled at their cocks. They jumped on the spot. They crouched down in a foetal position. They bounded to their feet again, clutching their buttocks frantically and thrusting their crotches forward. They doubled up, waggling their bottoms. All very entertaining, and it certainly made their balls thrash around. But it did nothing to relieve their desperate, nude plight.

As we've noted already, Freddie always behaved quite obsessively when distressed. He did so this time, with the usual results. A terribly red and angry hard on! Poor Freddie's knob end was positively BURSTING out of its foreskin. Ooh, dear, that needed attention!

Edith called out: "Stop making such an exhibition of yourselves, gentlemen! The ladies don't know where to look!" (Not strictly true, as everyone knew exactly where to look. All the women -- including Edith -- had their eyes popping out. They were alternating between laughter and drivelling lust, and were starting to get more than a little moist in the bloomers.)

"Roland, do you now see how necessary toilet facilities are on a modern farm?"

"Yes, dear, oh, please help!"

"Very well, gentlemen, I have delegated toilet decisions to Miss Susan Collins. Please refer to her."

Susan had been waiting for this all day! Swaying with laughter, she gave the frantic nude men their orders....

Which led to the Right Honourables Roland Butt and Frederick Haunch crawling naked on their hands and knees to a giggling little Kentish farm girl. On reaching Susan, the two desperate men grovelled before her with their big white bottoms sticking out.

Putting their hands together, the cringing nude men implored Susan:-

"Anchor, banker, spanker, flanker I know that I'm a total wanker But can I be excused please, miss My dick's a-trembling and I must piss"

Once Susan was satisfied with this doggerel, she graciously allowed Roland and Freddie to scurry off behind a tree.

Ah, the RELIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the relief didn't last long. As our two heroes emerged, still waggling the drips off their cocks, they had a rude shock. SPLOSSHHH!! It seemed as if they'd walked into a freezing cold waterfall.

A dozen women had been lying in wait behind the tree with buckets of water. Which they emptied over Roland and Freddie. The naked men screamed and staggered and clutched their balls in panic.

"Edith! What the dickens...!" exclaimed Roland, with as much dignity as he could muster.

(How much 'dignity' was that, you may ask? Well...errr...none. After all, Roland was drenched and stark naked. He was shivering and cringing. His wet hair was plastered to his face and private parts. His scrotum was all puckered up. His dong was sticking up at a strange and embarrassing angle. His goose-pimpled buttocks were positively squelching. And twenty women were howling with laughter at him.)

"Hygiene, Roland! Don't forget that we're handling food here. Washing facilities are vital, do you not agree?"

"Yes Edith" (shiver shiver)

So Lesson Two ended with our two heroes still helplessly bollock-naked, but a lot wiser about modern farming.

Lesson Three was a good one! It was about farm equipment.

The work in the orchard had so far involved hacking up some dead trees for firewood and tidying the place up. Edith now clapped her hands and said: "New task, gentlemen! Check for apples."

"But there won't be any apples at this time of year, ma'am", said Kathy Jackson. But Susan Collins kicked Kathy, and told her to shut up.

"Up the trees!" said Edith.

"But how?" whined the forlorn naked men. "There aren't any ladders."

"No," said Edith. "We have no labour-saving equipment on Butt's Farm, do we, Roland? So you'll have to climb the trees!"

Our two nude apple-farmers walked around the trees, scratching their white arses in bewilderment. The lowest branches were fully six feet off the ground.

In the end, Freddie knelt down and clasped his hands together, making a lift for Roland. Roland stepped into Freddie's hands, and swung for the trees. Roland grabbed hold and hung there, legs kicking and penis swinging wildly to and fro. (Nice!)

Freddie leapt to his feet and went to support his bum chum. The naked white bodies made an attractive tableau in the lovely old orchard. Roland hooked his legs over Freddie's shoulders, as Freddie faced him.

This gave Roland a platform for tightening his grip on the tree branch. So Roland was now sitting on Freddie's shoulders, with his legs dangling down Freddie's back. Good progress!

But there was one huge drawback, as far as Freddie was concerned. He had Roland's cock in his mouth! Gagging out the great big revolting thing in horror, Freddie recoiled.

And so the two nude men collapsed on the grass. In an undignified pile of thrashing limbs, bruised buttocks, red faces, battered bollocks and one spittle-coated cock.

Next, Freddie and Roland enlisted the help of the farm women. This was given very willingly, as it offered the women the chance of a good grope.

Four pairs of women clasped hands and made a lift for Freddie and Roland. The men rose unsteadily, one foot in each lift.

Once Roland and Freddie were far enough off the ground to be at their mercy, the laughing women moved steadily apart. The two helpless nudes had to grab the women's shoulders to keep their balance. So Roland and Freddie were now 'sitting' in mid air, legs splayed and cock 'n balls dangling.

This offered the remaining women a glorious free hand with the vulnerable naked hunks. The women passed the time merrily in administering some slow, teasing hand jobs; spanking nude botty; and terrorising Roland and Freddie with threats to stick various sharp objects up their trembling arseholes.

But all good things must come to an end. So Roland and Freddie were set free for one final attempt at the trees.

Edith pointed to one overhanging the river, on which she said that she could see some apples. "I can't see any, ma'am", said Kathy, the dopey girl. But some of the more quick-witted women said "ah yes! I see them! Up very high! etc etc"

So the frenzied naked men made one final, death-or-glory attempt. They both ran at the tree, leapt up the trunk as far as they could, and tried to clamber up. Wrapping their arms and legs around the trunk, Roland and Freddie puffed and panted.