Down on the Farm Ch. 01

Story Info
She makes a visit she won't soon forget.
1.4k words
4.2
127.5k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day for Janice. She was new to the job as an environmental inspector in a rural area which meant numerous checks on small businesses and local farms. Her final assessment was over at a farm based outside of a small village in Wiltshire. She set off for her destination, hoping it would be a routine assignment.

She arrived at the farm, grabbed her rucksack containing her papers, straightened her business suit up and made her way to the boot where she customised her outfit with some green wellies. She rang the bell of the farmhouse and waited for a while before ringing again, there was no answer. It was obvious that there wasn't anyone in and she would have to look for one of the workers in the barn or in the fields. As she walked across the yard, making her way towards the barn, she was a little perturbed at how quiet the place seemed. Surely there was somebody about, she had made the appointment only the day previously?

Jan walked into the barn, sure she could hear some sweeping sounds, where she would be able to ask for the owner, Mr. Staples. She followed the sounds and eventually found herself in a large room, with stacks of hay dumped in the corners and at the sides of the room, and a pen containing two pigs, but no person. She held her nose at the smell, which was nothing out of the ordinary for this environment, but she still hadn't got used to it.

Out of curiosity she approached the pigpen where she noticed that the two pigs seemed to be pacing about, circling each other as if involved in some kind of dance. Eventually one of the pigs lay down to rest, and to Jan's horror, the other mounted it and began to mate! Jan was horrified but at the same time couldn't look away. The pigs began to grunt and shriek and she couldn't believe how rough the ritual was, they were biting each other, really rutting. Just as she made the decision to turn around and leave, they must have finished. They rolled off each other and went to sleep. She felt a little naughty having watched the whole thing, it was disgusting, but she couldn't help but be transfixed by the way they went at each other. If she was honest, she felt a little excited by it. She'd just come out of a relationship where the sex was very dull and had never been sexually adventurous. Just as she turned to walk away, she heard a soft voice at the door;

"Sorry about that my lover, but it's mating season. I encourage 'em by leaving 'em alone."

Janice jumped suddenly, and caught sight of a burly man who must have been in at least his fifties. She hadn't heard anyone approach the room.

"Er, no problem, sorry, I didn't see you there. Are you Mr. Staples?"

"Yep, I'm Jim Staples. Pleased to meet you," he approached and offered his big hand to Janice, which she took, and inwardly gasped at his firm, warm handshake.

"I'm Janice Webb, we spoke yest..."

"Ah yes. Hello Janice. May I say you're a fair young maiden." Janice was a bit flustered by this, and shyly shrugged away his compliment. She was, it has to be said, very attractive. A petite young woman in her early twenties with a lovely complexion, and downy brown hair, she looked a sight, almost a foot smaller standing next to a barrel-chested, tanned but grey man in a crumpled checked work shirt, he had a bit of a beergut and you could see thick wiry grey chest hairs poking out of the central lines of the shirt where it was buttoned up.

"I'm here to just check a couple of things, procedures, and er...just a couple of certificates, nothing major so don't worry." Something was making her uncomfortable. She didn't feel threatened at all...which was part of it. Being alone in a remote barn with this man could be quite dodgy, but she felt at ease with this man, safe. She couldn't take her eyes off him. He sensed it.

"I noticed you were watching the pigs. Did you like it?"

"I...er...," she didn't know what to say. As she stuttered a response, he ran his hand over her hair. She felt his firm hand tousling her curls and melted, gasping slightly. He drew her closer to him with his other hand, hoping he wasn't going to scare her off by moving too quickly.

"You're a pretty young thing Janice. What are you doing in a place like this with an old man like me?" he whispered in her ear, before kissing it, then as she pressed herself against his body, he turned her head and kissed her slowly and deeply. They sunk into each other, he felt her soft, silky tongue against his own, callous and meaty. He ran his hands under the back of her jacket and over her blouse, feeling the outline of her bra strap, caressing her shoulders and eventually coming round to the front, running lightly over her chest and down to her waist, meanwhile she longingly leaned into him, slightly alarmed at her own behaviour but out of control with passion. She loved tugging at his rough work clothes, although it was a job to concentrate on anything as Jim was such a good kisser, so powerful, yet yielding.

She took off her jacket and went back to him, he straightened up, her chest pressing into his belly, she opened up his shirt, tugging at the buttons to free his bronzed skin, matted with grey curly hairs. She ran her fingers through it, over his belly, up over his chest, while he threw his shirt down over by the hay. She sucked at his hard nipples, moving down, until she reached his belt buckle, holding up his heavy jeans. She fumbled around looking to unzip him but there was no opening, so he undid his belt while she gazed at him. Yanking his trousers down, she felt his erection pointing sideways against his pants, and sucked through them, licking the outline of his hard, thick cock through the material, and rubbing it. She finally freed his cock by pulling his pants down, his cock sprang out, slapping her in the cheek.

"Not bad for an old man eh Jan? Get this in you." She was surprised by how hard, thick and upright his cock stood, but advanced to the tip, licking the purple head as he pulled his loose skin back. He let out a low groan as she began to love him with her mouth, slowly but surely rocking back and forth on his cock. It was a truly dirty picture, a woman squatting down, taking the cock of a man comfortably old enough to be her father all the way in her mouth. It was definitely the biggest penis she'd ever experienced but was so turned on by now that she found a way to bury her mouth into his wiry pubes at the base of his cock. All the time she was almost unconsciously reaching down and rubbing herself through her panties. His cock smelt and tasted musky, she revelled in it as he slowly pushed his cock in and out of her mouth, trying manfully to stay standing as his legs were weakened by her oral skills. She alternated between taking his cock deep into her throat and backing away, licking around his head and the pisshole, which was seeping clear, salty precum.

She reached up with her other hand to handle his sac, the two pendulous egg-sized balls were dangling back and forth, coming to rest on her chin. Her nose was buried in his pubes, she smelt pure sex. He took her head in both of his hands and began to dictate the pace of his thrusting, she felt his organ heaving and expanding even more, as he growled, she could sense that he was on the verge of coming. His balls contracted in her hands and his cock jerked, with it he yelled, and she felt a hot spurt jet right down her gullet, running down it, followed by more jets, the feeling that he was holding her and by now pulling hard on her hair, she was blowing hard, trying to press his hard cock out of her mouth. As his cock stopped twitching, he let her head go, withdrawing his penis from her, panting heavily. She rose up, kissing first his softening cock, then up to his stomach and chest, then on the mouth for another deep, passionate kiss. She wanted him to take her again.

"You'd better not be in a rush, girl" said Jim as he let her draw breath. He was already feeling the blood engorging his cock again as he kissed her.

TO BE CONTINUED: