Down on the Mat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing more amused and moving at a slower pace, he, too, began disrobing. Shoes and socks, sweater and shirt.

Her trousers followed. Then came the leather bracers from her wrists, over-shirt, tunic, and under-shirt. As she unhooked her bra, she glanced over, catching his gaze on her. She flexed her arms, and her biceps firmed, then tightened her pectorals. Her pert breasts bounced, her nipples hard and erect. Once, twice they jumped, and a slow roll up and then down.

Royce laughed, even as he grew semi-hard. She had already asked him to be there, so there was no need to show off by flexing his own pecs.

"As usual, my dear, a beautiful work of art, a gem among women." He was down to his underwear already. "Shall I step over to the bedroom and get some shorts for us to wear?"

"No," she answered, moving away from the pile of clothing. "I'm hungry and I'm tired, but I want some action before I eat, and then I'll probably head to bed."

"Just as long as tomorrow we spend some time together. There are some things we need to discuss."

She shrugged, then nodded.

He moved to face her. Royce enjoyed the fact she was so fit, and admired her command of her body.

Charlotte Ann tied her hair back. She began moving her arms, then her legs, taking care to stretch herself fully. Royce matched her movements.

After several minutes, she shifted into a defensive kata. Side by side, he echoed her actions. Five levels they worked through.

They were in another, more complex kata when suddenly she rolled forward, then bounced into a crouch, facing him. He gave her a curt nod and moved to counter.

Arms began moving as she advanced and retreated. Blows struck, yet most were blocked. Feet stamped and danced. Close in then circling, testing, then close in again. Not quite as strong as he, she depended on speed and agility to counter his greater strength, height, and weight.

Once, he got a good hold of her arm and yanked her close. He used his free hand to deliver a solid slap to her butt cheek. She snarled and kicked his shin, followed by a solid elbow to the ribs before twisting out of his grasp.

The deed seemed to infuriate her. Her attacks grew wilder, and soon she stopped pulling her punches.

When she clipped his chin, Royce almost responded, but her sudden anger and violence was uncharacteristic. Normally she was a sharp and level-headed combatant. As a child, she'd been called Wildcat. Big cats, he thought. Royce watched, waiting to see what she would do.

Charlotte Ann wiped the sweat from her eyes, then launched herself at him, flipping forward, trying to scissor-lock her legs and take him for a body slam. At the last second, he slipped beside her, grabbed her and took her down. She hit the mat hard, and before she could move, he pinned her arm behind her back. Bucking and pushing, she tried to twist free, but he forced her face down onto the mat.

Breathing heavy, her body struggling against him, Royce had a sudden thought and acted on it, chuckling. "Oh, you're going to get it, Charlotte Ann. No doubt about it."

"That's what you think," she growled. Then she felt him pushing down her underwear, and his growing erection at her rear. Her struggling grew wilder. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?"

Royce loosened the tie on his own underwear and moved behind her. "If you don't know, you are about to find out." Using his fingers, he probed her crotch, parting her lips and dipping his fingers inside.

Her free hand slapped the mat in frustration. "Royce! That's not fair!"

He found the inside of her pussy slick and hot, and he easily lubed her outer labia. Pushing his legs between hers, he pointed his hard cock at her entrance of her pussy. She cried out when she felt his cockhead part her sex. Royce released her arm, and with both hands, grabbed her shoulders and began roughly shoving. Each hard thrust took him deeper.

"Oh. My. God," she grunted, bucking against him as he stretched and filled her. "Not fair. Ah! Oh, not ... ah, oh, shit!"

It took a bit, as Royce had a big cock. Soon he fully mounted her, his hard dick plundering into her wet, slick cavity. Charlotte Ann's cries deepened to low moans. No longer protesting, she put her arms in front and arched her back to meet his thrusts. The sounds of his hips slapping firmly into her behind grew sharper, then became wetter and wetter.

When she felt the first hot pulse of his sperm spraying her cervix, she clawed her fingers into the mat, crying out, relishing the sensation. Then her loins tightened and pleasure exploded, her pussy gripping and releasing him, her orgasm urging him on.

Before they were both finished, Royce pulled out and rolled her over, yanking off her underwear and pushing off his own. She saw his vein-filled cock, still hard, with a large glob of semen dripping from the purple head. It swelled briefly, and another glob formed and dribbled onto her crotch. Spreading her wide, he put her legs onto his shoulders and plunged back into her. She grunted, overwhelmed by the sudden return of his hard presence deep inside her. Vigorously thrusting, the force of his movements began pushing her across the mat, away from him. To keep her in place, he shifted, raising the angle of penetration. He lowered himself over her, thoroughly probing her sopping crevice.

With her butt off the mat, she lifted her head and looking down, Charlotte Ann watched his long, thick cock plunge between her tightly stretched labia, grunting each time as she felt his crown part her center and plow the depths of her slick channel. Brush against her womb. Up and down, up and down. The hair around her pussy became white as the sperm from his previous ejaculation mixed with her fluids, forming a wet ring around their coupling. She could feel the excess running down her ass. In this position, bent in half and her knees pressing against her breasts, she was spread wide open under him. His heavy balls slapped against her butt cheeks. With each parting stroke, her clit moved downward, brushing against his descending shaft. All she could do was rock her hips a little to increase the contact, so she did. Ripples of pleasure radiated from her pussy through her belly. Slowly, she felt her loins tighten again. Each ripple from her clitoris, bit by bit, wound her tighter and tighter. Her hands reached down, caressing his hips, then to feel his butt as it tightened and released with each thrust into her center.

Once he was inside her, desire for her filled his thoughts, burning away all else. The first ejaculation had been not nearly enough. It had been almost three weeks since their last coupling. The feel of her wet, velvet pussy around his cock was intoxicating, driving him on. He wanted to watch her face as she came on his cock, her body losing control from the pleasure of him. He wanted to see her eyes as she felt him fill her pussy with yet more of his seed.

Her grunts with each downward stroke became moans.

"Charlotte Ann," he breathed.

She looked up at him, eyes wide, her focus on his presence working inside her.

"Do you .. feel me? How hard I am ... for you?" With each pause, Royce ground his crotch against hers, sending more ripples of pleasure into her. "Mmmmmm, your pussy feels .. so sweet! So good. Oh, yes. Do you like .. what I'm doing .. to you?"

"Yes," she huffed, thoroughly focused on him. Her smokey blue eyes were heavily lidded, heading toward another release.

"I want you to .. to come on me. I want .. to see you .. shake with pleasure .. will you do that?"

Tighter and tighter. Her hands went from caressing his butt to grabbing him, pulling him inside harder.

"Will you?" he repeated.

"Yes!"

He leaned down, kissing her as his hips pounded against her. "Then ... you know what I'm ... going to do?"

"Oh ... god!" So close.

"I'm going to ... spray hot come ... in your pussy. Fill you up ... until it runs ... like buckets from you. And you know ... what else ... sexy woman?"

Charlotte Ann stared up at him, gasping, waiting for his words.

"I love you."

The explosion in her loins stunned her. She gripped his butt tightly, drawing blood as she dug in, and screamed long and loud, bucking and thrashing. Wave after wave washed over her.

Her reaction surprised him. She had never screamed before, and with the tight grip and release on his cock, Royce arched into her and gripped her close, his cock fully impaled in the tight, wet sheath of her pussy. He kept his promise as pulse after pulse of hot sperm shot into her, coating her insides.

He was still grinding against her, filling her, when he saw feet rapidly approach across the mat. He looked up. Susan, dripping wet from her shower, wrapped in a body towel.

"Everything all right?" she asked quietly. "I'm pretty sure it is, but in all the times I've been around when you and she made love, I have never heard her cry out like that."

Fading, but still pulsing inside Charlotte Ann, Royce only nodded. His dark-haired wife shivered underneath him, eyes closed and mouth open, still gasping for air.

"Well, I'll let you two have your privacy then." Susan turned to leave.

"Wait," he managed. He let Charlotte Ann's legs down off his arms. He didn't withdraw, but he did make himself more comfortable.

His first wife waited. "What is it?"

"I told her I love her. And now I'm telling you, too. I love you, Susan."

"I love you, too, Royce. Anything else?" She smiled at him, eyes locked onto his, warm and genuine.

"No, I mean that, too, but I'm also in lovewithyou, Susan. I just wanted you to know."

The tall blonde woman took a breath and sat down, her wet hair dripping onto her shoulders. "I think this is a first. Being told by my husband he loves me while he's buried to the hilt inside my sister, and he's just creamed her pussy. And I know you did 'cause it's pooling around her butt cheeks on the mat."

"It doesn't change my feelings for you. I love you both."

Charlotte Ann's eyes blinked open. "Royce?" Then her arms flew around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss, and her legs locked around his hips. "Oh, I love you, too!"

Royce kissed her once, but Charlotte Ann demanded a deep and long kiss, so he gave it to her.

"I'm glad you two have finally realized it," Susan said gently. "I love you as my friend, and I'm in love with you as my husband and lover, Royce."

Royce grinned at Susan. "Really?"

Charlotte Ann looked over and saw her sister. Oddly, she flushed with embarrassment, and that confused her. Nudity had never been an issue between them before. Since the completion of their bedroom Susan often gave them privacy to make love, yet Susan had also watched them many times before.

Charlotte Ann loosened her grip on him. "Uh, maybe we should, uh, disentangle?"

"It's all right, Charlotte Ann. I heard your scream and I wanted to make sure you were okay. He's your husband, too. Now, I'll let you two alone."

Charlotte Ann tapped Royce on the chest, and he obliged by withdrawing from her. There was a wet sound, and semen gushed from her gaping hole, adding to the puddle on the mat. She sat down on the mat beside Royce. Seeing her sister's gaze, Charlotte Ann flushed a deeper red.

Susan saw her reaction. Perplexed, she asked, "Why are you embarrassed? I've seen you two make love before. It must have been really intense. I'm happy for you. He's your husband and he's done his husbandly duty by you. When it's my turn, I expect him to cream me just as thoroughly."

The darker haired woman just nodded, unable to meet Susan's gaze.

Royce sat cross-legged, his erection undiminished, his semen-covered cock broadcasting his maleness.

"How many times?" Susan looked at his sex. She noticed that it slowly moved. She knew its movement matched his heartbeat.

"Sorry?" he asked.

"Twice," Charlotte Ann answered. When Susan glanced at her, she repeated, "He came twice as far as I know."

Royce put his arm around Charlotte Ann, pulling her close, but Royce was looking intently at Susan.

"Amazing," Susan muttered. Then, "Well, I really do think I should let you two resume what I so rudely interrupted."

Royce started to speak, but Charlotte Ann shook her head.

"No, I'm done for a bit," she said, glancing up at Royce. "Maybe later we can do it again. Right now, I'm not sure I could stand yet."

He kissed her three times, then looked at Susan. "When did you decide you were in love with me?"

Susan sighed. "Isn't it enough to know that I do? That I yearn for your touch? I don't know for sure. The dance during this past Winter Solstice I thought you were very dashing. Very romantic. And after the battle with the dragons, I wanted you right then. You could have taken me into the bushes and I know I would have come just from you entering me."

"Me, too," Charlotte Ann muttered, glancing sidelong at Royce. "You really were impressively hot that day. Still are."

Royce grinned. "I do remember a most enjoyable evening after the battle."

Susan nodded. "You said we would fall in love, and it's happened, Husband. I was going to wait until later to bring this up. I suppose now is as good a time as any. That's not going down, is it?"

Royce glanced down at his hard cock, then grinned. "Probably not. I find both of you very hot and desirable."

Susan raised her eyebrows. "You want me right now?"

"I don't have to, but yes, I'd make love to you, too. Happily."

"First, my own matter. Royce, I want your ring."

Stunned, Royce looked at her.

"No, silly," Susan exclaimed. "Not the wedding ring! Your Birth Control Ring. Take it off and give it to me. Right now."

"You know about that?" he asked.

Susan nodded. "I do. And I want it. I want a baby and you are going to be the means. You can have the ring back after I'm pregnant, but not before. And I reserve the right to take it back when I want more children. Our home is still being completed, but it might be a year before it's done. If I wait until it's quote 'safe' unquote, I'll never have a child. I'm twenty-eight, and my child-bearing years are fast disappearing. You may have elven blood in your line Royce, but my sister and I are fully human.Royce, I don't want to wait anymore.After thirty, it's harder for a woman to go to term. But while you wear that ring, my love, my womb will never carry our child."

Shocked, Charlotte Ann looked from her sister to Royce and back again. "Wait! Susan, when did you learn about this ring?"

"Not long. A few days. I kept waiting, hoping I would catch. After two years of waiting for it, I finally checked myself out, and everything showed normal. Divination magic assures me I am fertile. So next I made magical inquiries about our husband."

Charlotte Ann looked at Royce, her eyes full of hurt. "Since we've been married, I've never used any magic to prevent pregnancy. You should not have kept that from us! We have a right to know! How could you?"

"Charlotte Ann," Susan admonished. "I agree, he should have told us. Hopefully," she stressed meaningfully, "there aren't any other secrets between us. To be fair, though, you have said several times you weren't even sure you wanted to be a mother. Royce? The ring?" She snapped her fingers for emphasis, holding out her hand.

Royce removed the silver band and dropped into her grasp.

"But before, I really never had a choice," Charlotte Ann protested.

"Sister, you make love to him less than once a week. I do him a lot more often than you. And the frequency, too, has been your choice."

"Neither one of you indicated you wanted a child before now," Royce protested.

"Now I have," Susan replied firmly. "I'm your wife. And as your wife, how many and how often I have children is up to me. That is both custom and church law. I love you, Royce, but don't be a prick. We really did have a right to know, as soon as we took the marriage vows. Like my sister, I quit using birth control after we got married."

He shook his head. "It wasn't deliberate. I've had the ring since I was fourteen. I really never even think about it. However, that being said, you are absolutely right. One hundred percent. I blew it. I apologize to you both." His mind off sex, Royce's cock began to droop. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

Susan unhooked her towel, letting it fall to the mat. Pinching her nipples firmly, she said, "Oh, I can think of something." Slowly dropping to her hands and knees, she crawled toward Royce and Charlotte Ann. Royce's eyes were glued to the sway of her breasts as she moved closer. "Excuse me," Susan said to Charlotte Ann, "If you're through with this, I'll make use of it." Reaching her hand between her sister's legs, Susan scooped up the mixture of semen and lubricant pooled on the mat. Charlotte Ann blinked and her mouth dropped open.

Snaking her hand back under her belly, Susan wiped the gooey mess onto the lips of her pussy. Then she saw Royce was hard again. "Oh, good," she crooned. "Just to let you know, I used afertilityspell on myself earlier, too. I'll give you the choice, Royce. Plowing the Field or Stallion to Mare?"

"Plowing the Field," he replied. "Do you want to spell me, too?"

She laughed. "Your family has a history of twins and triplets. If I spell you, I'm sure to have more than one. If we have more than one, so be it. But I'm not going to make it a certainty. One baby is work enough." Bringing her hips forward, Susan lay down in front of Royce, legs held apart by her hands. Lifting her hips upward, she patted her thigh, then pulled apart her pussy lips, showing him her wet, pink center.

Royce leaned over to give Charlotte Ann a kiss, but she moved away, rising.

When Royce hesitated, Susan reached down and grasped his cock, pulling him toward her.

"Charlotte Ann," she said. "Stay, please."

"Why?" she asked, yet sat back down anyway. Tears falling.

"You are my sister," Susan answered. "I have loved you all my life. I hope to make a child, and I want you to witness this, to share my joy." Susan guided him to her entrance, then lay back as he moved over her, into her. Susan turned her face to look at her sister.

Charlotte Ann sat with her knees under her chin, tears now falling freely as she watched them.

"Iamyour sister," she told Susan. "But my heart is crazy right now. I am angry at the secret he kept from us. He's just made love to me. Yet I see him mounting you, and my heart is jealous. I have never been jealous of you! Never! Now I am and I'm not sure why! You and him being together didn't matter. Now it does. I want it to be me he enters, me he mates with."

Royce pushed and shoved, working his way inside Susan, parting her. Short thrusts at first. She grew wetter, and his passage became easier. Susan wrapped her legs around him, locking them behind his moving butt.

"Charlotte Ann, do you want me to give you the spell as well?" Then she grunted, her attention diverted to Royce. She cupped his face with both of her hands. "I feel you inside me, Husband, joining us together. I offer myself to you. Give my your seed. Fill me up. Show me your love."

The dark-haired woman watched her husband thrusting into her sister-wife, Susan's pussy stretched wide to accept him. She wasn't sure if it was jealousy or lust or what, but she quietly answered, "Yes."

Susan breathed faster, her eyes locked on his face as he moved inside her. With each downward stroke she began to give a little cry. The skin from her breasts up to her face grew flush.

"Yes!" Charlotte Ann repeated. "Give me the spell, too!"

"Then .. then .. I'll give it .. after .. we're done. Oh, Royce .. I love you ..so .. so much. Oh, oh, ah! Oh my! So quick ... I think .. I'm gonna ... gonna come!"

Susan arched her back, then bucked against his thrusting, shaking and groaning. "Ahhhh! Ahhh! Ohhhhhh, yes!"