Down the Rabbit Hole

Story Info
A peaceful morning on their honeymoon.
2.1k words
3.98
47.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice walked lightly into the room after her long bath and looked herself over in the full-length mirror. She was a petite 5'2", but packed many curves into her tiny figure, and worked hard to stay that way. Rays of morning penetrated the window to touch her glistening breasts. She bent over to pick up the panties lying on top of her dress, pulled them over her full hips, and, feeling cute as she looked in the mirror, gave her ass an audible spank. She saw Tony sleeping on his side, the muscles in his back moving with his breathing. The strong muscles that she felt flex as he had carried her last night. She smiled at her luck and climbed stealthily into bed behind him.

Through the darkness of his dream he smelled her shampoo and felt her warmth against him. He turned over on his back and groggily found her eyes. Was the fire and laughter there just for him or had she ever given that to anyone else? Today it did not matter though. Today she was Mrs. Fiero, his bride. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek as she snuggled closer. He wrapped his arm around her. He felt her tug the hair on his chest as she rubbed with her soft and still moist hands. Then her eyes took on more laughter and something wicked as she reached down and cupped his balls.

He saw Alice looking with something like wonder at his large testicles that fit perfectly in the palm of her hand. Keeping a firm grip and fixing her eyes on his, she moved in to kiss his mouth, sliding her breasts along his arm and pressing into him. Her black hair flowed down over him and he reached up to feel it from her head down her back, stopping with his hand below her hip. He loved the feel of the contours of her body and could never believe how soft her skin felt.

She broke from the kiss and whispered like a secret in his ear "Tony, put your hand between my legs and feel my panties." She was in a playful dirty mood today. He thought it must be moisture left over from the bath. She was so damp. "Now put your hand inside my panties and just one finger inside of me." He slid his hand slowly between her cheeks, under the damp panties, and down further where he felt more moisture and heat. As he pushed his finger inside he felt the slippery stickiness and knew it wasn't water. She clenched her thighs tightly around his hand as she moaned and used her tongue to push more deeply into his mouth. Their tongues met and swirled together as she began breathing heavily through her nose. With a new level of intensity she pleaded softly in his ear, "Fuck me with your finger."

With her hand still cupping his balls, she felt his cock begin to rise, but kept her hand motionless. It was all she could do not to explode with excitement as his masculine finger probed powerfully inside her. She felt her nipples harden against his muscular bicep. Suddenly he pinched her left nipple hard. She inhaled strongly, clenched her thighs, and looked over at him. It reminded her of the time that he had bitten down and drawn blood while fucking her with furious intensity. The pain had shocked and excited her but she insisted he get permission next time. That was long ago when she was still Alice Chen and they were both still wild young beasts. She decided to punish him as a reminder. She lowered her head and looked at him, trying to keep a smile from her face, and said "You're such a bad boy Tony, so for breaking the rules I am going to smother your face with my wetness until you can't breath."

With her hand still cupping his balls she pulled her face away from his and flung her hair back as she pushed his chest down onto the bed. She then pivoted and straddled his chest with her thighs, looking over his torso and powerful legs. Her moisture increased in anticipation at the sight of his now fully erect cock that she knew fit perfectly. Last night was their wedding night, but they hadn't waited to make sure they loved everything about each other. When she felt that fit, she knew her search was over. She admired how beautiful it looked as precum hung at the tip in the soft light. But she refocused herself and determined to give him his punishment first. She slowly lowered herself down his chest until she felt his nose in her ass. Then she said "Now stick out your tongue so I can fuck your face for pinching me like that. You're not allowed to move. Just do what I say." He laughed and she felt the hot air on her pussy, but he did as he was told.

She pushed down further and felt his breath, followed by his wet tongue. She began grinding back and forth with his tongue in her pussy and nose breathing hot air in her ass. Occasionally she would tense as her clit rubbed against his prominent chin. She noticed that his cock became even harder, pulsating with each beat of his heart. He broke her orders and started pushing his tongue forcefully into her wet heat.

Over and over she pushed herself back onto his hot tongue and became lost. She wasn't sure how it happened, but she found her mouth wrapped fully around his cock. Without knowing it, some part of her needed to taste it all. His sack had contracted in her palm. She found herself moaning uncontrollably as he used his lips to suck on her clit. She pushed down onto his face even more and he pushed back. She licked up and down his cock and twirled around his swollen head. With one hand she grabbed the base of his cock and with the other stroked his balls. She tugged up and down with her hand and used her tongue and lips to play with the rest. Then a flash. He found the right spot. She arched her back and pushed down hard. "Yes, Tony!"

He wasn't going to stop and she kept grinding back onto him, crushing his face and forcing him to breath hard through his nose. He felt her grip his cock firmly as she lost control. Alice shuddered and spasmed and crushed his face as her thighs gripped his head and neck. From deep within came a sound of release that he heard clearly even as she crushed him.

She moved off of him and laid her head down on his abdomen. Blood pulsed in his cock with his heartbeat as she looked at it in satisfied exhaustion. She studied the veins, pulsing and throbbing with every beat of his heart. A little squeeze and the head would swell and glisten. She moved over to lick a bead of precum from the tip. Then she kissed it as though sucking chocolate from a berry.

He propped himself on his elbows and saw her eyes again, calm and determined with a new fire. She said, "You were so good to me. Now it is your turn." She continued stroking up and down his cock. How does she get her hands so soft? "When I was a horny little girl, before I knew how much I like hard cocks, my friends and I had a game. We would all buy popsicles and the winner was the one who could put the most down her throat. You know who the winner was. I'm going to taste your cock just like that." Alice was a cock sucking artist. As she devoured his cock she used her finger to massage his perineum. He breathed deeply to calm himself and relaxed into the pleasure.

She pulled back and looked at her toy. It was full and pulsing. She pushed it with her finger and it moved, but bounced right back into position. She knew Tony was ready now for the rest of the punishment. "I'm going to take this bottle of lubricant and drizzle it over your cock." She saw him jump at the cold. "And now rub my hands up and down your shaft," which she did as she massaged in all of the lube into his now shining rod. "Now I have a surprise." She took one hand and rubbed his chest again. She pressed him down and grabbed the lube with her other hand. "Relax while I spread the rest around your asshole." She felt him tense and saw his eyes open in horror. But she looked back, grabbed his cock once again to soothe him, and kissed him softly. She whispered, "Honey, you put a finger inside of me so it's only fair that I put a finger in you as I rub up and down on your cock. I'm not going to let you cum though. To really punish you I'm going to make you wait. Then I want you to fuck me like some animal until you lose control and leave your hot sticky cum inside of me."

She stopped kissing him and he anxiously watched her pour the lube into her hands, rubbing them together to warm it up. He put trust in her and decided to cooperate by lifting his knees up to expose his virgin asshole. He felt relief as she grabbed his cock again and then felt her other hand begin to massage the oil around his hole. She took her time, gently rubbing more and more in as she stroked him. He felt her push slightly deeper and probe with one finger. His ass gripped her finger and felt empty as she pulled the finger out. She pressed deeper and a warmth he'd never experienced flowed inside him. Her finger moved within and found his prostate. She took her hand off his cock as her finger softly massaged inside him. She must have known how close he was to exploding. "Breathe now," she said. He realized how tense he was and let out a deep breath. At that moment she pulled her finger out.

She felt satisfied he had now learned his lesson. She didn't think it was possible for his cock to be so hard, like something unnatural, a machine. She pushed on it but it wouldn't move at all now. The look in his eyes made her wonder what he was thinking. She smiled uncertainly. He grabbed her with strong hands and fell on top of her before she knew what had happened. Her power had seduced her but now she was his woman, his wife. His eyes were intense with a look of grim satisfaction as he made his first thrust. He made his position clear as she felt him pound into her, like a piston, solid and persistent. Over and over, he pushed just a little harder than he knew she liked. But god his rhythm was amazing.

He grabbed her arms and used his weight to press down on her to make sure she couldn't move. The fear in her eyes only made it better. Time passed as he lost himself in the pleasure and control. Her moans brought him back and he saw the fear had gone. What he saw was raw need. His heart softened at the thought that she had chosen him for this. He bent down and kissed her fully. She rose up and grabbed his neck, pressing her chest now covered in sweat against him. He slipped her arms off gently and laid her back down. One by one, he grabbed each thigh and put each foot up on his shoulder. Just the way he liked her, vulnerable and feminine. He started again in earnest. He felt her squeezing him, aching for more. She grabbed the blankets and balled her fists. They settled into a synchronized movement, him thrusting and her pushing back to meet him. Time stopped and there was only movement and heat. A rush of blood shot through his whole body as he felt himself go, white light before his eyes, sounds from the animal within, and she kept clamped down onto him, bringing the sheets in a vice grip up to her chest.

He fell onto the bed and her legs fell over with him. Some time later she disentangled herself and snuggled next to him, looking into his far gone eyes. He was already asleep. She smiled with satisfaction at a job well done, pulled the blanket over them, and lay her head musingly on the pillow. The light continued to stream gently over them, now hidden as one under the blanket. They had known each other a long time, but this would be their only honeymoon.