Down to Business

Story Info
Wife makes husband a cuckold.
5.1k words
3.29
221.4k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
156 Followers

Her pussy was as wet as, perhaps wetter, than it had ever been. His weight on her was well, different than that of the man who had exclusively hovered over her for the past 20 years. He felt different. Actually it was what she did not feel that was different. Even with his arms fully extended her husband's stomach rested on her abdomen as he thrust his hips between her thighs. Now as her vaginal walls stretched to accommodate the head of her lover's penis there was no pressure on her tummy, no sensation at all to eclipse the sensation of a cock head which itself was larger than the base of her husband's member.

Not that her husband was "tiny" when erect. Somehow his dick was able to expand from a just under 2 inches to an average 6 inches (plus or minis a little). Her mind flashed between the here and now and the then and there. Her sex life had never been much to talk about. She had fucked, or better said, been fucked by a half a dozen or so horny twenty-something's her last two years of college. Maybe she had been luckier than most as her pre-marital lovers had all been hung slightly larger than average. Her husband seemed to enjoy fucking her slow and easy, and for extended periods of time, leaving her sore and frustrated as his cock "almost" filled her as much as she recalled being stretched by her former lovers.

The past 4 years had seen her sex life dwindle down to little more than playing with several vibrators, most of which were larger than her husband. She enjoyed being able to climax in a matter of a few minutes. Long ago her well hid secret that her husband's cock was less than the ideal size had come to light. Peter was more than understanding of her "needs" as he would hold her and massage her breasts as she moved her toys into her wet pussy. As he had aged, his cock took ever increasing lengths of time to engorge, and he had long ago lost his ability to maintain an erection for more than an hour. He was less horny, less able and now would fuck much slower but come much quicker than "back in the day." He would sometimes tease her about the dildo being another guy and her being fucked by somebody else as she would suck his cock from its flaccid state into tumescence.

Pete had been the one to suggest bringing another man into the bed room. While Cindy's pussy would moisten, her super ego fought the idea tooth and nail. Her life-like vibrators were more than enough to make up for her husband's lack. She insisted that they had been married too long to risk their marriage for a night of passion. They had two lonely kids, a nice home, and the limitations not withstanding what she assumed was an average sex life for people in their age and shape. She assured him that more often than not, fantasy was better than reality, and she would stick with her sex toys, thank you very much!

She was shocked back to the present by David's slow and steady progress of inserting his ridged phallus into the moist folds of her labia. She let out a low moan and moved her hips to accommodate the unrelenting pressure. While not a "monster cock" it was enough larger than average to be the largest thing she had ever tried to accommodate. She pulled her legs back towards her shoulders and used her hands to help her place her heals into the low of his back. As she did this, his pelvis met hers; and in an instant he pulled back and plunged in again. He was pumping at an increasingly faster pace. Each time she was filled with his member up to its base. Her breathing deepened, her chest flushed, her eyes rolled back as once again she let out a low moan.

Never, had she felt like this. Never had she known such fullness in her pussy. She reached her hands up towards his head. She played with his brown hair before pulling his head down to reach her face. As she pulled his towards her, she smiled and looked first at his eyes and then his lips, until at the last moment; she opened her lips and accepted his tongue into her mouth. As his tongue probed her mouth, she felt as if the time of his tongue would meet the tip of his long cock. He was filling her at both ends. After what both seemed like an eternity and an instant, he lifted his head.

She was so close to cumming, he had been inside her less than 2 minutes and she felt as though every inch of her was quaking. She turned her head to the side and for the first time since David had mounted her, she saw the shadow of her husband sitting on the chair in front of the draped hotel window. She could not see his eyes, the room as much too dark to discern his eyes, at least from this angle. She wondered what he must be thinking. She had been sure that she would not be able to enjoy herself with another man, especially with her husband in the same room.

She moved her head up towards her lover's ear. "Please stop!" She whispered. "I need you to stop fucking me, are I will cum, and I do NOT want this to end!" "Just for a minute, stop, and let me be on top!"

With that David stopped his trusting. For the first time, he lowered himself onto her, She felt his firm chest pressing against her breasts. Her nipples exploded as his arms reached under her armpits, tightened and rolled to his right. In an instant she was on top and not for an instant had his cock escaped the warmth of her vagina. It had been years since she had been able to roll over without her husband's dick slipping out.

David's dick found another inch as she was not ridding him. She slowed the pace. As much as she loved to be fucked fast, she did not want this to end, not now, not ever. It had taken her husband years to convince her that as long as he was in the room, it was not cheating. As she rocked back and forth, she wondered why she had not given in the first time her husband had suggested she take a lover. She closed her eyes. Her back was to her husband. She was enjoying this, but she really wanted her lover to be faceless, like in her fantasy. So she closed her eyes and slowly rocked as his cock slipped deep into her, but never quite came out.

"Cuckolding" was what he had called it. He was so strong, so forceful, so domineering. He was the one who was always giving the orders, always in charge. Why would he want to be humiliated? Why would he want to watch her fuck another guy. They had considered various options. Somebody who worked with her, there was more than one guy who had given her "the look" over the years. But she did not want to face the rumors which would inevitably evolve. They had talked about somebody who worked with her husband, but his position of power would never allow him to give her to the arms of a co-worker. A classified add in a swinger's magazine, or an online service had its share of complications.

The answer to the problem came without much effort at all. Cindy's company had decided to close their eastern office and move the firm westward to Denver. Cindy had been offered a job with a promotion if only she would move the family from Cleveland to Denver. As appealing as Denver was, this would mean uprooting their youngest child during she sophomore year in high school. It would mean that Peter would have to give up his job, and they would have to sell there home at a price which would not come close to buying a similar one in Denver. It was a deal she had to refuse. The firm made a counter offer, she would come to Denver for 3 months, to help hire and train the new staff. She would be paid three times her former salary, and they would put her up in a hotel at no cost to her. This was the offer she could not refuse. This was their ticket out of debt. This was the first step down the road which had brought her to David's arms. The first month was easy enough. She and Peter had been going without sex for a month at a time. She had brought an assortment of toys and she had used them frequently enough to keep herself satisfied. But satisfying the body and satisfying the emotions are two all together different things. Little by little watching CSI and Law and Order reruns was not helping to pass the evenings. Every day on the way back to the hotel from the office included driving by a nice looking little bar which always seemed to have a number of cars parked for happy hour.

It was a Friday night when she finally pulled her car into the parking lot. She was determined to have a good time, without doing anything "wrong." She walked to the dimly lit room. There were two pool tables towards the back, and several tables towards the front, with a bar seating 15 to 20 people. Most of the people were setting at the bar, in groups of two to three. At nearly the middle of the bar there was an empty chair between two men. Cindy walked towards the empty chair The man on the chair to the left seemly was alone, the man to her right was engaged in a game of dice with a man to his right. Cindy ordered a diet coke®.

It was David who spoke first. "Hi, I'm David, can I buy you something to drink?" His voice has a baritone quality to it.

"I'm Cindy, that would be nice."

"Is a Coors Light ™ ok?" David quizzed.

"Just what I would have ordered!" Cindy smiled.

The afternoon was filled with chit-chat. She explained how she came to be in Denver. He told her his life story.

"How about getting something to eat?" David suggested.

"It's been a long day." Cindy started.

As she spoke a look of disappointment crept over David's face

"Listen, I'm not saying no, I'm just saying I need to get my head together. After all we just met and I am in a strange town,"

"Can I get your number and call you?" David asked. "Maybe I can give you my bosses number and my mother's number and you can check me out!" David laughed, and Cindy too could not help but laugh as well.

"Ok, let me go back to the room and clean up. Call me in a hour." Cindy said as she took his hand for a moment.

She closed the door to the hotel room behind her. Her heart raced. What had she just done? Was it wrong? Had she crossed the line? Her fingers shook as she opened her cell phone and pressed the button which would connect her with her husband.

"Hubby, guess what?" She started.

"Look, I'm busy. I can not talk right now." Peter quipped.

"But..." Cindy tried to get his attention.

"Baby, is this something that I NEED to deal with right now?" Peter's tone betrayed his frustration.

"I guess not" Cindy said.

With that Peter hung up and Cindy sighed. She showered, put on her sexist shirt. It showed an ample amount of cleavage. She chose a flowing skirt which hid the fact she was not wearing any panties. She was just finishing her mascara when the hotel room telephone rang. It was David. After a brief conversation she agreed to meet him at Applebee's ®.

He walked into the restaurant looking every inch her dream man. They ordered, they talked, laughed and ate. All too soon the meal was over. All too soon they sun was setting. The evening was drawing to a close. It was crunch time. She had to choose. She knew what her husband would say. Her stomach turned. David was so cute, he was so nice. He was the kind of guy she would have died to have fucked 20 years ago, but down she was torn between her lust and her devotion towards a husband who did not demand it, and most often seemed ungrateful for the gift.

"Thanks for everything. I've had a lot of fun." Cindy confessed.

"You are very welcome." Smiled David.

"Look, I don't want you to think I am 'that kind' of girl" Cindy said looking David in the eye.

"But." David encouraged her to continue.

"But, I am only going to be out here a few more weeks, and I would hate to waist time playing games with you." Cindy could not believe she what she was saying.

"And, so" David again wanted to make her say it. He loved to hear women confess their desire for him.

"And, so, would you like to come over to the hotel and watch a movie on HBO or something?" Cindy winked.

"Let the games begin." Thought David. "I would love to watch some TV with you." He said out loud.

Once again, Cindy found herself closing the behind her. But this time she was not alone. Cindy took off her shoes and Dave followed suit. The room was a mini-suite, which including both a "living room" area and a bedroom area. They sat for a while on the small sofa watching HBO. Before long, David had his arm around her shoulder and she had nuzzled her head against him.

"Look, the drinks are getting to me; I need to use the can." David eventually said. As soon as he entered the bathroom, Cindy grabbed her cell phone from her purse. She called her husband.

"Yes" Peter said as he answered the phone.

"Look Pete, just shut up and listen" Her firmness surprised her. "Hang up and call me back at the hotel right now, and I mean right now, or you will wish you did."

Within less than a minute the phone rang. She lifted it off the hook and whispered "I am doing this for you. Do not say anything else, or I swear to god I will hang up and take the phone off the hook."

With that she placed the receiver down on the night stand and took off her skirt, shirt and bra. She flipped back the sheet and jumped in just as David hand finished washing his hands and stepped out of the bathroom. She clicked on the TV, providing light in the sleeping area.

"It might be more comfortable in here." She said as she patted the bed. Although she had the sheet pulled up over her breasts, she was clearly not wearing a shirt and bra.

"I'm sure I will be a good deal more comfortable" He replied.

Peter listening on the other end of the telephone for the first time heard a male's voice. There was no doubt that Cindy was in the hotel, as he had dialed the number himself, and had asked for her room. Now it was his turn to feel his heart beating and his pulse quickening. How many times had he said "be careful what you ask for, you just might get it!"

David glanced around the bedroom. His eyes hit on the telephone receiver.

"I took the phone off the hook so we would not be interrupted. My mother usually calls at least once a night to check on me." Cindy was unsure how much of this Peter was hearing, but wanted there to be no doubt in Peter's mind that whoever she was with did not know she was married.

"Want to get under the covers?" Cindy said as she pulled the sheet up on the other side of the bed.

David pulled off his shirt. He was every bit as in shape has he had looked while fully dressed. His unsnapped his Docker's® and let them fall to the floor, revealing his boxers. In a way she had hoped he was wearing briefs, so she could get some idea of the size of his cock. He slipped into the bed next to her.

"I thought you would never ask! You look great by the way." He said as he moved to kiss her for the first time.

"You're easy on the eyes yourself" She used one of Peter's expressions. One she had not heard used on her for quite some time. "And you are a great kisser!"

As David's hand reached for breasts she moaned "You hand feels so good on my tit, yes, pinch my nipple, oh that is so nice baby." She was giving Peter a play by play. They had talked about her doing this, but she had never thought she would ever go through with it.

"Oh, yes, suck my nipples. Suck them harder. I love it when you do that!"

Peter had always encouraged her to talk more while they were having sex, but she had never done it. Now that is served a purpose, she had turned into a sexual chatterbox. She reached her hand down to David's boxer shorts. She felt the elastic band on the back of her hand as first her fingers and then her palm felt his course pubic hairs. It seemed as tough her hands were moving in slow motion as she finally located his cock. It was not exactly hard, but even in his semi-flaccid state it was larger than her husbands fully erect cock.

"Oh, your cock is so big." She smiled as she said it. "Oh my darling, darling David, what a marvelous cock you have." With that her hand closed around the shaft and she felt it grow until she could hardly enclose the entire shift when she moved her hand to the base. "Please baby, put it inside of me!"

"You want me to fuck you on our first date?" David said with a wry grin.

"This is out second date, remember I came home from the bar." She corrected him. "No would you please stop talking and fuck me."

"You want my cock inside you? He teased.

"Oh, God yes, I am so wet." Cindy heard herself say, no longer talking to or for Peter. Now lost only in her lust for the man who was, between words, sucking her tits like a hungry newborn, she was trying to get something to manage the fire in her pussy.

"I make it a practice to never to get to fourth base without passing third." David said.

"Third base" she had not heard that since high school, but she knew what it meant. She pulled back the covers and before David could fully lift his ass off the bed, she had removed his boxers. "Oh my god!" She said out loud "that is the most perfect cock I have ever seen; It must by 7 inches long!"

"Seven and a half" David said like some seven year old who could not wait to be eight.

With that she positioned her head above his cock and slowly licked first the head and then the shaft. Without even thinking she cupped his balls in her hands and gently rolled his nuts in the sack. She eagerly sucked his cock head into her mouth. Moving her head up and down the large shaft. She took turns licking and sucking until she felt his cock start to twitch. She had seldom given Peter a blow job. She had to be very, very horny to put it into her mouth and she never sucked Peter with such wanton abandonment. At the first sign of ejaculation, she usually removed her head and finished with her hands. But now as she felt the pulse of his cock she opened her lips and enclosed David's cockhead. David let out a moan as a warm flood of cum shot into her mouth and hit the back of her throat.

"Oh, yes baby swallow my cum" Peter heard David's voice and knew at once that David was experiencing something that his wife had never done for him. "Yes suck it all out! David said even louder, "Now it's your turn. Lay on your back!"

With that he positioned himself with his face buried in her pussy. He licked up and down her slit until he finally moved to her hooded clit. She squirmed as his expert tongue explored her moistness. She reached over and played with his once again semi-flaccid penis.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming" She gasped for breath as she turned her head towards the telephone. "Oh, baby, I need your huge cock inside of me. I need you to fuck me."

Cindy had watched as his cock had regained its rigidity, timing her request with David's ability to comply. Once again David repositioned himself. As he slowly inched himself into Cindy dripping pussy she pushed her head back into the pillow. He thrust his hips, short stroke, short stroke, long stroke, short stroke, short stroke, long stroke. She bucked her hips, trying to pull in more than his was willing to offer with each push.

"Do you like to be fucked hard?" David said.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

"Do you want it fast?" He toyed.

"Yes, fuck me hard, fuck me fast. Fuck me you stud. Fuck me with your long thick dick!"

"Do you like my cock?"

"Oh, god, I love your cock. Your cock is so thick and so long. I love your long thick dick.' Her head his turned once again toward the telephone on the night stand. "Oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard. You are going to make me cum again!"

Peter had his cell phone on speaker mode, lying on the bed next to him. His hand was on his dick. As he listens to his wife fucking this thick-dicked stud named Dave, he is moving his own hand up and down his own shaft trying to pace the sound of his wife nearing her second orgasm. He was nearly at the point of his own orgasm as his thoughts are disrupted as he hears a beeping sound, his battery was now near dead. He released his grip. He tries to find the adaptor, but before he can connect the device, his phone chimes the familiar tune as it shuts down. Not only is the call lost, but the erection was lost as well.

palles
palles
156 Followers
12