Down to the Woods Ch. 02

Story Info
Some fae are bloody beautiful...or just bloody.
4.1k words
4.3
13.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caitlin awoke to the sound of bubbling, rippling water. It took her a while to identify the sound... a stream...

Then the pain hit her, and she moaned involuntarily, curling herself up into a ball. This made her wince, as her tender skin dragged over sandy earth.

Everything ached, and as she blinked her eyes slowly open to the bright daylight, she could see that she was naked, covered in bloody cuts and dark bruises that marred the creamy white of her soft skin.

...why am I still alive... she thought to herself, gingerly dragging herself onto all fours.

She was on the bank of a stream, the shelving beach she crouched on formed in opposition to the overhang cut out of the grassy bank across the stream, as it wound its way through the woods.

Caitlin staggered to her feet, her utter mortification at her unclothed state only just outweighed by her need to find some kind of help in this unfamiliar place.

It was then that she heard a soft voice, only just discernible over the inane babble of the stream, singing. She stood there, swaying, for a moment, torn between the recollection of the last time she followed such a song, and the faint hope that the singer might be able to provide some aid.

In the end, she gave in, following the course of the shallow stream, between deep-cut banks, the cool water soothing on her scratched and bloody feet. As she grew nearer to the source of the singing, she began to see bubbles floating downstream towards her, from the direction of that voice. One frothy white clump brushed by her ankle, and she winced as the soap stung in her scratches.

The voice was getting louder now, as though the unseen singer recognised that she had an audience, and Caitlin began to make out the words of her song.

"...they setten down all three,

Under a faire impe tree.

That faire quene...

...and slepe upon y grene..."

Yet again, she recognised some of the words, but the song still made no sense to her, though it was beautiful.

As she rounded a corner of the stream, she caught a glimpse of white on the opposite bank, and drew back sharply before she could be seen. Peering through the roots of a tree that grew high up above her, overhanging the stream, Caitlin saw a young woman, dressed in a flowing green gown of an archaic style, apparently engaged in washing her laundry in a little pool aside from the main flow of the stream.

She was beautiful- chestnut hair cascaded in glossy curls down her back, well below her waist, and as she lifted her head, wringing out whatever garment she was washing, Caitlin noticed her full lips, the colour of old English roses, and the palest hint of pink in her cheeks.

Then her eye was caught by a splash of colour, dripping from the pristine linen that the maiden held in her white hands.

Blood, dripping down into the stream, and mingling with the bubbles drifting towards her, turning them pink. She edged away, closer into the warm damp earth of the overhanging bank, loath to let that stream of bloody water touch even her feet. She tried to do it silently, but her hand, reaching out for support from the tree-roots behind her, knocked loose a clod of earth, which splashed into the stream with a loud gloop.

The lady in the green dress looked up, revealing startling eyes, the same bright hue as her gown, under full, sweeping lashes.

Dropping the half-washed garment in her hands, she rose swiftly, stepping sure-footed through the rippling water without bothering to lift the hem of her lovely dress, which floated around her in graceful folds.

Caitlin shrank back into the relative shelter of the tree roots, praying she would not be noticed, suddenly certain that she would get no aid from this beautiful creature.

She was not in luck, and soon found herself gazing into those deep emerald eyes.

"Now, what have we here...?" the woman murmured, taking a firm hold on Caitlin's arm and pulling her gently out into the sunlight. The girl tried to resist, but the grip on her bruised arm hurt too much to struggle for long, so she stood up straight, doing her best to ignore the fact that she was naked and bloody and bruised, and met the woman's gaze.

"...mortal?" The perfect, rose-pink lips curled into what would have been called a smile, had it reached her eyes. "The stromkarl said he'd sung down a pretty little thing for his nixie cousins. They must have enjoyed you..."

Caitlin felt a soft finger brush over her breast, flicking over a nipple stiff from exposure and embarrassment, and winced.

"...they don't normally leave them alive."

Suddenly she laughed, and Caitlin caught a glimpse of sharp, white teeth as the woman turned, pulling Caitlin with her. The girl almost overbalanced, but caught herself in time, stumbling on the streambed after this strange creature.

"Come along dear, you can't wander around the forest looking like that. Someone might take it as an invitation. Luckily for you I'm in a benevolent mood today."

They turned the corner, and Caitlin saw that behind the washing pool was a snug cave, the opening draped with green velvet curtains embroidered in gold. The woman had released her arm to pull back one drape, and Caitlin hung back, somehow wary, but the cave interior did not seem at all sinister. There was a comfortable-looking bed set in a little alcove in the stone, and more bright hangings were draped around the sizeable room, making it feel more like the inside of a gypsy caravan than a hole in a hill.

A small brazier obviously provided warmth on cooler nights, but there were no cooking implements or food to be seen.

Caitlin stepped inside, warily, and sighed suddenly as her sore and aching feet sank into the warm comfort of a soft, sheepskin rug.

Now sat on the bed, the green-eyed woman beckoned, smiling.

"Come, sweetling, you'll have to trust me."

"...Why?" It was the first word Caitlin had spoken in this beautiful, alien place, and it nearly came out as a croak- her throat was raw from silent screams and breathing water.

"...what are you going to do with me?"

Sighing in a slightly exasperated tone, the woman stood, stepping forward to meet Caitlin, her shoes clicking on the stone floor.

"I'm going to make you well, dearling, if you'll only let me. I told you, I'm in a benevolent mood today." She flashed the girl a brilliant, razor-sharp smile, and before Caitlin could move, had dipped her head to a deep gash in the girl's shoulder, and licked at the wound.

Caitlin cried out in alarm, and leaped back, stumbling on the rug as it shifted beneath her...as the pain in her shoulder numbed and faded.

She landed hard on the floor, and whimpered as it brought a fresh wave of pain through her side. Looking up, she found those startling green eyes gazing down at her.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

She lowered her head once more to run her soft, warm tongue down the scratches in Caitlin's right arm, and as she did so, bruises faded, and the smaller wounds healed outright, leaving blissful...nothing... in their wake. The girl sighed as the pain melted away, and she sank into the soft curls of the rug beneath her.

And as the pain disappeared, that warm, damp tongue licking down her arms, down her legs, over her scratched ribs and mauled breasts, it began to leave a sensation that was quite different...

As the faerie's tongue swept over one peaked nipple, Caitlin gasped, eyes snapping open, and she sat up with a start, pushing the creature away.

"Thankyou..." she murmured, hugging her knees, and the faerie woman laughed.

"I'm not finished yet, sweetling. There's one last place that needs my attention..." and before Caitlin had the chance to protest or struggle, she found herself swept up in the woman's arms and deposited gently on the bed.

Scrambling upright, Caitlin huddled in the corner, grabbing the coverlet to herself.

"Please, just let me leave... let me beg a sheet or something and tell me how I get home? I'm grateful for the healing, truly I am...but I don't...I want..."

She subsided into silence, and a solitary tear slid down her cheek.

The creature stood before her sat down, swinging her legs up onto the bed. It was a strange motion, like she was crippled in some way, though you would never know it from her graceful walk.

"I no longer know how, dearling." She leaned forward to brush the tear from Caitlin's cheek. "I haven't visited your world for many years, I have forgotten the paths, the way through the mists is closed to me now. I will tell you where you might find the stromkarl again- if he is disposed to be friendly, he might lead you back. And I shall not send you on your way unclothed, there are worse than nixies in these woods. But for now, I am not stopping until you are fit and well."

Caitlin raised her head to protest, but the creature placed a slender finger to the girl's lips.

"Until all of you is fit and well."

As Caitlin looked into those deep, green eyes, she felt her resolve weakening, and the coverlet slipped from her fingers.

"Now, will you be good? Or must I be less gentle with you?"

Caitlin nodded, feeling slightly dazed, and the faerie woman bent her head to one of the few scratches remaining, a long, shallow cut sloping over the girl's stomach and between her legs. As she lay back once more, she felt her legs being nudged apart, and the touch of that gentle tongue licking lower, and lower, until the dull, burning soreness, the reminder of just what those nixies had done to her, began to fade, blissfully, and a quite different sensation rose in its place.

She wanted to protest, to curl herself up into a ball and shut the world out, shut this woman out, but that flickering, stroking tongue felt so enchantingly wonderful as it swept up over her aching slit, and...

"...oh...OH!" ...and darted inside. Caitlin found that her hands were somehow buried in those chestnut curls, soft as silk, her legs locked around that slender neck as that glorious tongue swirled inside her, healing the ravages of those beautiful, terrifying creatures, sending waves of pleasure through her quivering body.

It felt like molten gold was running through her veins, warm and sparkling, tantalising, almost unbearable...

...but she couldn't. She shouldn't be enjoying this, surely this woman should have finished by now... ...oh...ohhhh...I have to stop her, have to...HAVE TO...

...and with a great effort, she managed to wrench her mind free of the fog of pleasure that dulled her thoughts even as it heightened her senses. She pushed that enchanting woman away from her, even as her body screamed at her in loss...or she tried to. Instead, she felt those slender fingers tighten around her thighs, nails digging into her flesh.

"You still want to fight me?" whispered the faerie in something approaching a growl. "But you want this, dearling...every fibre of your being is begging for this...don't you want to know just how much pleasure I can give you?" She lowered her head to Caitlin's smooth stomach, kissing it lightly, moving up the girl's ribs, lipping at the curve of her heaving breasts. "..don't you want me to make you...scream..." and she fastened her lips to the girl's pebbled, rose-pink nipple, making her gasp.

"...oh...No!" Caitlin managed to gasp out, and the fey creature laughed nastily.

"No? Is that a lie?" She flicked a finger over the throbbing bud at the girl's very centre, making her writhe.

"No!" she whimpered once more.

"No? Are you lying to me, little one?" she asked, cruelly flicking that little nub once more.

"No!"

"Your body says you are. Your body wants this. It wants my tongue..." and she lowered her head to lick oh-so-gently up the girl's breast. "It wants my fingers..." she continued, thrusting two of them into Caitlin's dripping slit.

"...no...please, no.." Caitlin moaned, her words little more than a breath in the air, eyes screwed shut, as if she could close out this pleasure that she should not be feeling.

"No?" the woman said, and suddenly her voice was harsh. "Then maybe I should take you at your word. You don't want pleasure?"

...and suddenly Caitlin was filled with a fear that made her heart beat faster that even that woman's skilful tongue had.

"Then I shall give you pain!" the fey creature hissed, eyes gleaming, and she sank her sharp, white teeth into the girl's slender throat.

Caitlin screamed, and struggled, but her tormentor was surprisingly strong for one so slender, and pinned the girl's arms firmly to the bed, straddling her chest. Caitlin's scream of pain and shock ended in a sobbing whimper as she looked down to see her own blood running in rivulets down her left breast. The sharp pain of the double crescent of tiny wounds that marred her pale throat seemed to fill her whole world, and she barely registered the touch of the faerie's tongue as it caught up the bright beads trickling from the girl's neck.

"Delicious..." she heard the faerie whisper, with a bloody smile.

She felt the lip of a cold silver goblet held to the open gashes in her throat, blinked at the sight of those emerald eyes bright with hunger and desire, and let the red mist claim her as she fell into darkness...

...and opened her eyes once more, to find herself strung up by the ankles, tight cords binding her arms and legs as she swung slightly, her loose hair brushing the stone floor. She struggled, but her bonds held tight.

The faerie woman was seated cross-legged on the sheepskin rug, her face level with Caitlin's own, sipping from a silver goblet and watching the girl with an impassionate eye. As she lowered the goblet, Caitlin's blood stained her lips red, and they curled up in a cruel smile.

Completely disoriented, her head swimming from the pain in her neck and the blood rushing to her head, Caitlin managed to speak, her words barely audible.

"Please... please let me down.."

The woman set down the goblet, and regarded her thoughtfully.

"No."

Caitlin gasped in another breath, the blood from the still-open wound in her neck trickling down over her cheek, stinging in her eye. The woman stood up, her face rising out of Caitlin's line of vision until all she could see was the vivid green of the creature's embroidered skirts rippling towards her.

"I invite you into my home," she said, standing so close that Caitlin turned her head aside to avoid brushing her gown. "I make you comfortable, tend your wounds, and offer you...unimaginable pleasure..." she continued, and Caitlin felt something long, narrow and unyielding tracing over the straining contours of her ribs.

"And you dare to insult me so?"

She stepped back. There was a crack, and Caitlin screamed as a line of white-hot pain streaked across her right breast. She struggled wildly, only succeeding in cracking her head against the stone wall of the cave, then fell limp, breathing in heaving sobs, the welt on her breast throbbing.

Suddenly the willow switch cracked down an inch from her nose, and she froze in terror, tears mingling with the blood trickling over her brow into her hair.

She heard the woman speak again, almost wistfully.

"...and I was having such a lovely day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and a pretty little mortal landed in my lap. I was going to be so good to you...and then you had to go and spoil it!"

A swish, and a crack, and Caitlin screamed again as that burning pain erupted along her left side, and with no flesh over her ribs, the pain was so much worse...

"...please..." she sobbed. "...what do you want from me?"

She felt cool fingers wrapping around her sore breast, and heard a swishing of fabric as the woman bent to look into Caitlin's eyes. There was no mirth in her gaze any longer, just cool, hard cruelty.

"I want to hurt you."

Her fingers tightened on Caitlin's breast, digging into the pain left by the switch, twisting painfully at the girl's nipple, making her cry out.

As Caitlin's face twisted up in pain, she heard the woman give a short sound of annoyance, and a moment later, a slap to her left cheek snapped her head back into the wall. She felt a hand grab her hair, and tug it cruelly tight, holding her head in place.

"LOOK at me when I'm talking to you!"

Loath to do anything more to offend her, Caitlin bit her lip and kept her eyes on the woman's face, doing her best to ignore the pounding pain in her head, and the fact that it felt like a chunk of her hair was being pulled out by the roots.

" That's better. Now, I want to hurt you, and there's nothing you can do about that, is there?"

When Caitlin made no move to respond, the woman slapped her again.

"IS THERE?"

Gasping in pain, Caitlin shook her head, mumbling, "...no..."

"I'm glad you know that. But how long this goes on for depends entirely upon you, my dear."

She kissed the girl lightly on the lips, pausing to lick up a drop of blood from the girl's cheek, and stood up once more.

This time, she did not pause, but swung the switch with a vicious accuracy, laying blow after cutting blow on the girl's pale thighs and belly, as though she wished to stripe every inch of Caitlin's tender skin with red.

The girl cried out again and again, writhing and sobbing under the relentless onslaught. She wasn't even aware of the moment her wordless cries turned into begging, only that she just wanted this to end.

"..please! Please, please...please..."

Suddenly it did stop. She felt slender fingers trailing down her leg, over her hip and side to brush lightly over her breast.

"What was that, dear? Please what?"

Those gentle caresses felt like heaven after the cutting torment of the switch, but...

"...please stop..."

...and another blow landed across her breast, biting deep enough to draw blood.

"I will stop. Eventually."

Caitlin's vision filled with green once more as the woman stepped forward to suck at the blood oozing from the girl's breast.

"All you have to do is to apologise." Her tongue circled Caitlin's nipple. "Apologise like a good little mortal child for being so very...very rude to me."

Her sharp, white teeth bit down once more, and she began to suck... and Caitlin whimpered as she felt a familiar thrill run through her core.

The woman pulled free with a happy, lustful little gasp, and locked her hand in Caitlin's soft, black hair. Then she spoke again, almost thoughtfully...

"...and I want to hear you beg, little one. I want to hear you beg for my touch, to hear you admit that you want me so very, very badly."

She dropped to her knees, so that her face was on a level with Caitlin's once more.

"Well, sweetling? Are you sorry for hurting my feelings?" A soft hand stroked Caitlin's cheek, and she instinctively leaned into the caress.

"...yes.." she breathed, her head swimming with pain and...so strange... arousal... "I'm so sorry...I didn't mean..."

"And don't you want me to forgive you? Don't you want..." and Caitlin found herself being kissed softly, sweetly...hungrily...

"...don't you want me?"

She heard an almost plaintive note in the woman's voice...the same woman who had wanted to cause her so much pain.

"I...can't..."

And another slap sent her head crashing back into the wall. As she swung wildly, the room span around her, and she screamed as the switch lashed her across the cheek, across the breasts, over her arms, her belly, her buttocks.

Again and again it struck her, mercilessly, endlessly, and she screamed until her throat was raw. The welts crisscrossing her white skin dripped with blood, and by the time the switch broke, she had been begging for what seemed like forever.

The faerie woman threw away the broken willow branch in disgust, and dropped down once more to gaze into Caitlin's eyes, her hand uncomfortably tight in the girl's hair.

12