Downfall of a Street Racing Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alucarda
Alucarda
83 Followers

All of the seats bar one central love seat-like throne had been removed and it was here that Maxwell reclined with his large erect cock already unleashed. Another pathetic squeal slipped from Dulce's smeared green lips as Maxwell ripped away her breast forms to reveal her significantly less shapely little mounds. Ignoring the flecks of dried adhesive, he sadistically tweaked on her thickening nipples and pulled the former bad girl over his knee. Dulce's green gloved hands had already reached for the throbbing cock. Self-preservation compelled her to get him off as quickly as possible. But Maxwell had other ideas, giving her ass a couple of rough smacks and then wrenching the thong to her ankles for all of the cameras to see.

"Where's my fucking smile Coco?" Asked Maxwell as he slapped the shit out of her crimson butt cheeks.

"I'm smiling Pappy! I'm smiling!" Dulce managed to squeal as Maxwell pounded her ass.

Her pink socked feet kicked rapidly, flexing against the glass beyond which eager spectators watched. The spanking also coaxed an erratic movement from Dulce that gave the cameras more than a flash of her bare pussy. True to her word, the demoted street racer sported an ugly fake smile that looked far more tragic than the expression of humiliated misery she'd worn previously. It was a smile that clashed terribly with the big grief-stricken brown eyes up above.

"Now that is indeed a smile fit for sucking cock with!" Imani cackled at the rear entrance to the van.

After roughly manhandling her jiggling flesh for a few minutes, Maxwell finally permitted the maniacally smiling Dulce to get down on her bare knees and take his cock into her mouth.

Dulce had previously sucked on her fair share of cocks, so she begrudgingly set about tactically alternating from mouth to nylon gloved hands and back again. Maxwell sat sadistically unmoved for what seemed like an eon, allowing the now 'eager' (to get the fuck out of there...) Dulce to work up a literal sweat getting the swine to cum. Stray wayward hair became increasingly untethered from the little knot on the back of her head, while her pointed black bangs were literally pasted to her forehead with perspiration.

Tears mingled with sweat as the lathered-up born again amateur cocksucker found that manipulating a porn Bro's dick was no way as easy as tugging on a gear stick. Sweat streaked her clammy bare body and her once dazzling green racing gloves were smeared with white stains long before Maxwell decided to put his former foe out of her misery. Grabbing her head, Maxwell proceeded to take the technique out of her hands entirely and set about giving her a drool inducing mouth fuck. Exhausted and way beyond the point of objection, Dulce had no choice but to go with it and allow her nemesis to roughly fuck her wide open mouth. Dulce lolled in sweaty exhaustion and gargled obscenely as the pounding cock poked at the back of her throat. The metallic green lipstick that had once made her lips appear so bee big and bountiful was long smeared away to reveal the cracked and significantly thinner pale lips beneath.

The poor woman quivered and gazed agog into a camera when Maxwell finally turned her around. He wanted everybody to see Dulce Satana get her first facial. Finally he exploded, shooting first down her throat and then pulling out to direct a sizeable jet into a dazed face that was now almost entirely without make-up. A portion hung stringy from her disheveled bangs, but the lion's share of the load dangled from the tip of her nose, decorated her now unpainted lips and dangled from her chin.

Cheers rang out around the 'Fuck Wagon' as word spread that Dulce Satana had made her debut as just another cocksucker on the race scene circuit. Put in her place by the new King.

Good to his word, Maxwell let the broken woman pull on her panties and keep her (now extremely sweaty) juvenile pink socks. He tossed her a large promotional t-shirt that hung barely south of her sore looking butt. It was bright white and emblazoned with the legend, 'Fuck 'Em In Public -- Part 5' in bold neon orange text.

"You sucked pretty good Coco. Make sure to hit me up if you need work. Now get the fuck out of here." Maxwell said as soon as she was 'dressed'.

"But Pappy...you said you'd gimme bus fare?" Dulce was disgusted at the submissive girlish lilt in her voice, but knew that she'd never get home walking in just her (socked) feet. Her speech wasn't helped by the slur inducing ache of her thoroughly mouth fucked jaw.

"For that you're gonna have to give me my trophy little Coco Cocksucker."

She looked at him non-plussed, instinctively twisting her face into a bimbo-like expression in the hope that he'd take pity on her. Perhaps her pussy or virgin butt would be expected as payment for the bus fare...

"The gloves Ho! I want Dulce Satana's trademark green racing gloves, smeared with my very own cock juice."

Any sentimental feelings for the gloves that had once characterized her strength and dominance had dissipated long before she'd taken Maxwell's cock in her mouth. Coco Lopez hastily peeled off the gloves and handed over the last vestige of Dulce Satana. For that she received her bus fare home.

As Coco stumbled out of the 'Fuck Wagon' and trotted jizz soiled through the cruelly ecstatic crowd, Imani couldn't help but brutally put her stripper heeled foot in the older woman's ass. Coco whined and tripped as the punishing kick hoisted her aloft. She barely kept upright and the bruising buttock blow only hastened the stripped down Diva from a trot to an outright run. Dulce dare not look back at the carnivalesque atmosphere that had washed over the parking lot. Yes, she looked to passers-by as if she'd just escaped a vigorous gang bang, but at least the strangers who gazed at the fucked-up lil skank stumbling home in her thong had no idea of what she'd once been. This was one small mercy at least.

Unfortunately, Dulce never made it to the nearest bus stop. The two cops who prowled up on her couldn't believe their eyes. The speed demon Dominatrix Dulce Satana who had for so long evaded justice for her dangerous street racing was sheepishly trotting down the street in an lewd t-shirt, a visible thong and a pair of pink socks. Indeed it took the tittering male and female cop a few minutes to confirm that the cock-dazed fuck-up was indeed the notoriously together Dulce Satana. For a woman like that to end up in such a wasted state suggested to the cops that she was probably high on some seriously nasty shit. But they weren't about looking a gift horse in the mouth. They might not have been able to get Dulce Satana for dangerous driving, but they were more than happy to take her in for being lewd and indecent in public. After all, the state of undress, that fact that she looked to be smeared in cum and the offensive nature of her shirt was more than enough to take her in...if only for her own safety.

After briefly protesting her innocence and babbling excuses about an 'extreme wardrobe malfunction', Coco Lopez (as she was forced to identify herself) was cuffed and tossed into the back of the cop car. As the cops gleefully chatted about being the ones to final bring Dulce Satana in on charges that would stick, Coco began to get used to the reality that her days of steering anything other than hard cocks were well and truly over.

Alucarda
Alucarda
83 Followers