Downsizing Ch. 06

Story Info
Getting ready for NY.
2.8k words
4.57
29k
12

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani was anxious to get Stacy alone and talk to her about the trip to New York. She was sure that she was going to be up for the trip, plus she wanted to talk to her about pros and cons of the hip implants. Linda had given Stacy the heads up, so she was ready when she rounded Linda's workspace.

When they got in the car, Dani couldn't hold her excitement to make it back to the apartment. She wanted to know what she thought of the trip to New York. He wanted her feelings on a month long vacation, and the ability for her to use his vacation time. She knew she would be donating her vacation to her if she wanted to stay for the entire length of his training. As excited as Dani was, she was not ready for how excited Stacy would be. Dani could tell that Stacy was like a kid in a candy store at the prospect of taking a month off to go to New York.

The two of them spent the entire time driving back to the apartment talking about the trip to New York. Both Dani and Stacy were eager to make it there the coming weekend. They were both ready to see what New York had in store. They both wanted to do a bit of shopping in the famous New York stores. Dani would be the first to break from the subject of New York, for a more serious conversation.

As Dani was getting undressed, and becoming Dan again, he started up on the conversation that had started in Lady's Business. "You know, we have got to talk about medical before we get too far along. I know it was broached at Lady's Business today, but it was also a conversation piece when I was talking to Ms. Stanton. Because of my schedule, and the company setting up places for me to go periodically, we need to let work know if we decide to go with enhancements for my feminine figure. Ms. Stanton said it was a big step in case I were to move to different employment, so we really need to make sure it is what we want."

Stacy replied, "No Dan, it has to be what YOU want. It is your life, and if anything happens, you need to be able to live with your decision."

Dan broke a smile and said, "Actually, if you would wear this," he produced a jewelry box out of his overcoat; "it will make it OUR decision." Dan opened the jewelry box to present Stacy with a beautiful engagement ring. Stacy was choked up and couldn't speak for quite some time.

When Stacy had recomposed herself, she said, "Well then I guess it will be our decision." Dan slipped the ring onto her left ring finger, just before she flung herself at him and wrapped her arms around him. When she had finished with her hug, she stepped back for a minute, smiled sweetly and began talking again. "We will need to talk to a medical professional."

Dan was hoping that was what she would say. He picked up his cell phone and grabbed the phone book. He made a few calls, setting up appointments to speak to a plastic surgeon about the implants. One of the calls actually produced an appointment later that day. He set up the appointment for Danielle instead of Daniel. He knew if he was going to be a woman when he was outside his apartment, he should show up in the attire he was going to be wearing as the representative of TC's Conversion.

Dan got dressed back up as Dani. She was sure after the first of the appointments and talking with Stacy that evening, she would be able to call and cancel the others. Mainly, the thing that was most important to them was if it would be a reversible process. The two of them stopped by the mall again. Lady's Business was the only place they intended to go. When they got there, they spoke to the sales lady, and found that the owner was still in the store. When Mrs. Lambert came out of the back, Dani shook her hand and gave her a peck on the cheek. Stacy too gave her a peck, and they got down to business.

Dani was the one doing the talking this time. "Mrs. Lambert, we are going to a consultation later about the implants. The reason we are here is to see if we can get an average skirt so the doctor can she how much room in need. Also, I brought up the subject with my boss when we got to work. She said the implants could be done in a couple of weeks while I am in New York on my representative training. Are any of the plastic surgeons you know in New York?"

Mrs. Lambert replied, "Actually there is one that does travel, if you like, I can see if he will be available, and if so, I can have him coordinate with your secretary. She will know your itinerary will she not?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, she is fine tuning it," Dani said.

Mrs. Lambert brought up something that Dani would not be aware of. "Dani, you do know that during the operation, they will graft some off of your waist, and then do the injections don't you?"

Dani replied no, but had a puzzled look on her face. "Does that mean," she began, "that what we fit me for earlier will not fit afterwards?"

"No," Mrs. Lambert said, "not only will it not fit you in the hips, it won't fit in the waist either. Why don't you go have your consultation, and let me coordinate with your secretary. I will get you squared away, you will be in better shape when I am done if you decide to go through with the change."

Dani and Stacy left Lady's Business slightly down in spirits. They had been looking forward to buying more clothing for Dani. Dan was starting to slip away, and Dani was moving into his space. They had both noticed, but Dani was the first one to bring it up. She looked at Stacy and said, "How do you feel about being a lesbian?"

Stacy giggled at first, but not long after that had a look of concern on her face. "Dani, are you becoming more accustomed to being female in persona? If you are, there will be other things we need to talk to the doctor about as well. I can tell ya though, if you go any further than implants, if this progresses to the point of a sex change, you are going to be one of the luckiest women. You know you will miss periods and things like that that most of us deal with every month."

Dani nodded and said, "I don't know how far we will go with my sexual identity, I don't know if we will stop at the figure enhancement, I don't know if we will go all the way. I do know that Dan has been slipping slowly but surely away. There is a bit of concern there, my parents don't even know I dress as a woman for work. The other thing I know is we are going to talk to the surgeon about breast augmentation. I want to know what it involves, and if it is reversible as well. I would say since there are such things as mastectomies that that will be a reversible process. I'm sure though, it would come out of our pocket if I changed jobs and Dan is the employee."

Stacy took everything Dani said in. "I'm sure this is going to be one interesting visit."

Dani and Stacy were sitting in the lobby for only a couple of minutes, before being shown to the consultation room. The nurse that showed them to the room started an introductory tape so they could get a little bit of familiarity with the process before the doctor came in. "Hello Ladies, I'm Dr. Bones, which one of you is here for the appointment?" Both of them giggled before the doctor spoke again, "I suspect you have seen Star Trek and that is what caused that gleeful giggle?"

Both were now nodding while their giggles subsided. "I'm the one here for the consultation. My name is Dani, and this is my fiancé Stacy."

The shocked look on Dr. Bones' face only lasted a couple of seconds before he said, "How may I help you?"

Dani took a deep breath and said, "Hope you got a few minutes. As you can see my outward appearance is that of an attractive young female. What doesn't show is that I am the male representative of Today's Cosmetics™. We recently went through a take over and a new dresscode was put into place. I have to wear makeup to work, so as to not look like a clown, I dress as a woman. I was recently promoted to representative of the new line, TC's Conversion. I will be dressing as a woman any time I am out of my own living space. The owner of Lady's Business in the mall asked if I was going to undergo enhancements to my figure so that I could wear off the rack stuff to fit my body. That is what brings us here. We do have other questions though. We were talking about it earlier and figured we would need to talk to a surgeon that dealt with such situations. For instance, If we decide to go with augmentation so that I don't have to wear breast forms all the time I am dressed for my position as the representative."

"Have you talked to anyone else, professionally that is, about this subject?" When Dani and Stacy shook their heads, Dr. Bones continued. "There are several aspects you may want to think about. If you decide to use my services we can start on the hips, and then work our way through the rest of the process."

"Ok," Stacy said, "here is where we stand right now. We are here for a consultation as to rather or not the process of hip enhancements is reversible or not. That is our main goal for today. Also, we wanted to know about augmentation, if it was reversible or if it should even be done at the same time as the hips. This fine body sitting next to me is going to need to have a feminine appearance at gatherings, and being able to show a bit of cleavage would be a good effect. We have skimmed the discussion of a full change, but not sure we will be going that far. Our employer said that during training in New York, Dani would be able to do the recovery for the enhancement surgery."

Dr. Bones said, "So, if you do decide to go all the way, do you think you may be using our services here? If so it will take a year worth of therapy before I would even consider the surgery. I can get hormones for you to take that will start the enhancements, but that is totally up to you as to if you want to do that. I caution against the hormones for some of them have a permanent effect on the penis. They can cause the breasts to grow, and stop the penis from obtaining an erection."

Dani said, "Dr. we leave on Friday for New York. If we decide to use the hormones, can we stop by on Thursday to pick up the prescription?"

Dr. Bones told them, "You will be able to pick up the prescription Thursday if you need to. I will need to get your height and weight before I can make the prescription, but we can do that after we get done with the questions you have. I have gathered you are not set on the full surgery, and someone else is going to do the hips and or breasts, so lets get on to the question you asked about reversible effects. The only thing that is not reversible is the sexual reassignment. You will be able to have the implants taken out. As for the hips, any doctor that does that will likely take a bit off of your waist so as to trim that up as well as add a few inches to your hips with what is removed from the waist. Beyond that the only thing that will help you out is hormones if kept to strictly to avoid ill side effects."

Stacy said, "Well that answers the questions we had, I guess all that is left is getting an official height and weight. I take it that once we do the enhancement in New York, the doctor there would be able to adjust the prescription of the hormones if he adds or removes anything substantial?" Dr. Bones Nodded.

When the height and weight had been checked, Dani and Stacy headed home. Dani started to get dressed again as Dan. When he was dressed again, he picked up his phone and called in to talk to Ms. Stanton. He explained that they were going to go through with the enhancements, as well as seriously considering breast augmentation. Ms. Stanton said she had a call from Mrs. Lambert, and they had already arranged to coordinate the New York surgery. Everything was on schedule. Before they hung up, Ms. Stanton asked Dan if he had arranged for a bodyguard at all or if he would be making arrangements. Dan let her know that he wouldn't be making arrangements until they had returned from NYC.

The week went by quickly, which was strange because Dan was home alone all week, and rather bored spending time to himself. Thursday rolled around, Dan got his prescription for the hormones, then went to catch a game with some of his friends. Same crowd as usual, but he never did get a chance to lighten up. When the game finished, he asked for everyone's attention for a few minutes.

Dan started out, "I don't know if any of you are aware yet, but I have received a promotion at work. I will be making a lot more money and traveling a lot. The reason I'm telling all of you about this is, next time you see me, I'll probably have wider hips, a narrow waist, and I never thought I would say this, but I'll have tits." Nobody knew what to say, all of them were speechless, and it was the first time Dan ever remembered them being quiet. He continued on, "You all remember why I wear women's clothing to work. Well, they have developed a new line, specifically for men. I will be the representative for that line. They will expect me to be in my feminine attire while I am out and about, to give the line a little more recognition. I will also be the model that you get to see in magazine ads, billboards, etc. That is the basis for this information. It was suggest that I get a bodyguard for when I'm out doing my spots. If any of you know of someone, I'll be back four weeks from Monday, and will be looking for one then."

One of the guys asked Dan if he was taking it too far. He said work just isn't worth all that. Dan was ready, he had thought it many times himself. "You know, I was thinking that the first time I put on my new work uniform. Actually, I am more accustomed to wearing women's clothing now, men's clothing doesn't seem to fit right anymore. Since I am going to be dressed as a woman most of the time, Stacy and I figured we would go ahead and go with the enhancements. They will make it much easier to find clothing. I have to have everything tailor fit right now. I will be able to go to the store and buy clothing, right off the rack. I know most of you won't understand but if you can help, I sure would appreciate it."

All of them mumbled at the same time, and it seemed they had all agreed to help him as much as possible. They knew because of his training, he would never be able to get into a typical male job, and now that they knew he was more comfortable to be dressed as a woman, they were acting like true friends. At first he was sure it was an act, but when they all gave him a hug, and gave his butt a pinch, he was sure that they were all going to be ok with it.

Dan told Stacy about the nights events as he was taking his first hormone pill. They were getting ready to get in bed, both had suitcases by the front door, and both very bushed. It was going to be a long day tomorrow and they wanted to get some good sleep.