Downward Dog and Other Positions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, thank you for taking the lead. I've never been with another girl before, and there's no way I would have had the courage to suggest it. I'm not sure what it means, but I certainly enjoyed it."

"It doesn't mean anything, unless let you want to mean something. I think society spends too much time trying to classify things and people - gay, straight, bi-sexual, whatever. If you like sex with men, have sex with men. If you like sex with women, have sex with women. If you like sex with both men and women, you can do that, too. The label is unimportant."

I listened, fascinated. I had never really given it much thought. In my world, men like women, and women liked men, and that was it. I knew Jenny had a lot of friends from theatre groups, and maybe she developed a more cosmopolitan attitude that way. Either way, it seemed a healthy outlook. "You seem to be very understanding. Does Jason agree?"

"He's a little less experimental than I am. I mean, he likes to try new things, but he's only into girls. He knows that I like a little broader range of partners, and he doesn't mind. We have a kind of understanding."

"What kind of understanding?" I asked slowly. Could she be saying what I think she was?

"It's pretty simple. We can have other partners, as long as it isn't a secret and as long as it doesn't hurt our relationship. We tell each other when we've had another partner, and occasionally we share."

"Wow. That's really...unusual. How..." I broke off, reacting in shock as what she told me sunk in. Did that me that Jason had told her about me? I looked at her, and the answering smile was the response and reassurance I needed.

"Yes, he told me what happened on the cruise. I was happy for him. You're a special lady, and I'm glad he had the opportunity to make you happy. I can assure you that he was very happy, and that made me happy, too. Especially that night...I was very happy!" Jenny purred and writhed like a cat as she related that experience. "So you don't have to be worried, or scared, or avoid us. There's no problem, especially now that I've had the opportunity, too."

I suppose I shocked her then, because I burst into tears and buried my head in her shoulder. She didn't ask any questions, but just held me and stroked me until I had cried myself out. When I had, I settled back onto the bed, next to her. I was sniffling when I said,"I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that. I mean, I've been worried about what I did and how it might affect us, and whether you would hate me if you found out. I guess...I guess I'm relieved that you're ok with it, and that I haven't messed things up."

"Well, you didn't mess anything up, at least with us. And you shouldn't try to take all of the responsibility and burden on yourself. It takes two to tango, and Jason should have told you the situation so you wouldn't worry so much. We'll have to have a chat about that in the very near future. In the meantime..." she pulled back a little and looked at me. Without saying anything else, she bent toward me and kissed away the tears still on my cheeks, and kissed me, very tenderly, on the lips. It was warm, loving, and comforting, and I felt myself relaxing in a way I hadn't done in a long time, maybe ever.

I began to respond to her kisses, the emotions changing from comfort and compassion to desire and need. The kiss deepened, and I felt myself becoming aroused again. This time, I took control, pushing Jenny onto her back and leaning over her, straddling her hips and kissing her face, nipping lightly at her nose and ears, and licking lustily at her neck and collarbone. As I did, I kept my tits in contact with hers, moving our nipples against each other's, adding to the rising heat.

Her hands moved over my back and in my hair, encouraging and stimulating me. I moved to her tits, sucking each entirely into my mouth, dragging my teeth lightly along them as tender flesh was released. I sucked each erect nipple, tonguing it briskly and stretching it with my lips before moving to the other to repeat the process.

I spent a few minutes adoring her tits before her hands began to put gentle pressure on my head, directing me downward. I left her boobs, kissing my way down her torso while my hands slid up her thighs, circling around her pussy but never quite dipping into her heated center. She was moaning almost constantly, writhing beneath my touch and continuing to try to move my head down toward her wetness. I trailed my tongue over her pelvis, around her slit and down her inner thigh before moving to the other one and moving back toward her center again.

I continued to nibble on the soft flesh of her mound, kissing and licking but never quite satisfying her. Jenny was trying to get her legs around my shoulders to bring me closer to her, but I easily blocked her efforts and continued to tease her. Finally, her control broke, and she cried out, her voice husky. "Eat me, dammit! Stop teasing me and eat me! I need you to eat me now!"

I immediately stopped licking her mound and moved down to her knees, nibbling on the skin of her inner thigh and moving upward, then repeating the process on her other leg, never getting near her quivering lips. She moaned and mewled, shifting her hips to try and get closer to my mouth, but I pressed her back to the bed. "You didn't ask nicely," I murmured. "You should say 'please.'"

She almost screamed. "Please! pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!" I decided to stop torturing her and placed a kiss directly on her clit, extending my tongue to circle it, then running my tongue down her slit and pushing my tongue into her as far as I could, before moving back up to take her sensitive nibbin between my lips. As I started flicking my tongue against her clit, her body went rigid and she began a nearly silent scream, her head thrown back and tossing from side to side in her pre-orgasmic thrashing. I knew she was getting close, so I quickly moved one hand from her hip, where I had been holding her, to a position where I could press my thumb into her vaginal opening, gathering some of the juices there before pressing it against her butt, making small circles around her puckered hole. I continued stimulating her clit, drawing it into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue.

Then she did scream, a wail of continuous nonsense that ended when her body, which had arched up to press her pussy into my mouth, collapsed bonelessly back onto the bed, eyes closed, mouth open and breathing heavily. I shifted back over her leg and crawled up next to her, pulling her to me so that she lay on her side, one arm over my torso, her head pillowed on my shoulder.

"Thank you," she muttered. "That was...incredible." She snuggled sleepily against my side.

I reached down, grabbed the sheet and pulled it over us, saying, "Turnabout is fair play, you know. I think we're even - for now." I kissed her gently on the top of her head, closing my eyes briefly in the post-orgasmic glow. I didn't even notice when we both fell asleep.

Part Two – Jason

Not unusually, the driveway had more cars in it that I was expecting. I pulled in behind Jenny's car and sat there a moment before I recognized the strange vehicle as Christy's car. It had been a while since I had seen her, and I was pleased to see that she had stopped by. It was time to talk about what happened on the cruise and to let her know that there wouldn't be any problems.

I went into the house, looking for Jenny and Christy in the kitchen and library before going into the bedroom to change. I figured they were downstairs, so I began to pull off my clothes as I stopped in the bathroom. I dropped my shirt and slacks into the dirty clothes and hung the sport coat over the back of the dressing chair before adding my socks to the laundry. I headed into the bedroom to grab my shorts and tee-shirt before heading downstairs. I thought about heading downstairs naked, just to see what they would do, but I wasn't sure they were alone. Clothes seemed the better choice.

I walked from the bathroom to bedroom and stopped dead in the doorway. Christy and Jenny were asleep in the bed, covered with a sheet to their waists, their chests gloriously naked in the soft light of the curtain-covered windows. Christy was on her back, her right arm under Jenny and her left thrown over her head on the pillow. Her hair was disheveled, spreading over the pillow and her shoulders. Jenny lay on her side, facing Christy, one arm laying possessively across her torso, her head pillowed on Christy's arm. The musky scent of satisfied woman filled the air, and both girls looked content and satiated. A million scenarios went racing through my mind, and I had an instant hard-on, imagining the possibilities. Most of those possibilities led to a truly epic three-way, so I quickly ditched my shorts and gently got into bed behind Jenny.

I moved next to her, spooning her so that my head was poised over hers with my dick pressing between her thighs, a hand on her boob. I felt the wetness there as I licked and nibbled at her ear, waking her gently with my kisses and touch. She didn't move, but her eyes opened and she looked toward me, smiling and turning slightly to kiss me. "Look who followed me home. Can we keep her?"

"Yes, but you'll have to clean up after her," I teased. As I was speaking, she eased her leg up, allowing me greater access to her pussy. She reached down, under the sheet, and rubbed my erection a few times before guiding me into her. I moved gently, thrusting slowly into her while running my hand over her boobs, pinching and squeezing her nipples while we kissed, using our mouths to keep our moaning to a minimum so as not to wake Sleeping Beauty next to us. We continued at a languid pace, letting the warmth grow.

Evidently, we weren't being as quiet as we thought, because Christy's eyes flew open. She seemed confused and unfocused while she tried to figure out where she was. When she looked over and saw me, she let out a little squeak and grabbed for the covers as she remembered she was naked.

Jenny turned her head to Christy and reached over and gently took her hands. "Hey, calm down. It's ok. There's no problem, you're ok." Jenny spoke gently, repeating it like a mantra, her tone calm and soothing. Christy looked over at us, then got her breathing under control, relaxing her hold on the sheet, even while she kept it drawn up over her chest.

"I'm sorry - I was just a little disoriented when I woke up. I ... don't wake up well." She settled back, watching us closely. We hadn't separated during all of this, and I continued to move gently in Jenny, while her eyelids fluttered with the sensations, our breathing ragged. "Ummm...are you guys...oh!...umm...do you want me to leave?"

"Leave? Why would we want you to leave?" I asked. As I spoke, Jenny pulled the sheet down so that I could see Christy's naked body and she could see what we were up to. I reached over and settled a hand on Christy's right boob while Jenny rested her hand on Christy thigh. "You guys looked so sexy, I just had to join you." I continued to move against Jenny, my thrusting quickening as we got closer. Jenny closed her eyes, her breathing now quicker and even more ragged, and she moved her hand up Christy's thigh and slipped her middle finger into Christy's pussy, the palm of her hand pressed against against Christy's clit.

Christy, getting over her initial shock, looked down and fixed her gaze on my cock as it thrust into Jenny bald pussy, splitting her open and making squishy slapping sounds as my thrusting grew more vigorous. Christy watched, fascinated, and licked her lips as Jenny's finger worked on her. As she watched, she reached over and placed a finger on Jenny's clit, rubbing my cock with her hand as she flicked Jenny's clit with her finger.

We all moved together, our sighs and moans overlapping as we worked toward our climaxes. I came first, thrusting into Jenny and holding her impaled on my cock, her pussy vise-like on my dick as I spurted into her. She came next, shuddering as she climaxed, Christy's hand buzzing on her clit, her inner muscles spasming around my pulsing cock. Christy was not far behind, driven on by Jenny's hand between her legs and my hand squeezing her nipple.

We lay there for a second, catching our breath and coming off the orgasm buzz. Jenny looked over at me and in an insouciant voice said, "well, dear, how was your day?"

"Getting better by the minute. And yours?"

"Mostly uneventful, although I did find out you needed to be scolded."

"Me? For what?" I couldn't think what I had done that required an apology.

"For making Christy upset. You should have told her about our arrangement. She's been on eggshells thinking I was going to go off on her."

Oh, now I caught on. "Well, it looks like you've been getting off instead of going off, so she wasn't far wrong."

"Stop changing the subject! You need to apologize to Christy."

I turned serious, speaking contritely to Christy. "Christy, I'm sorry I didn't explain to you what was going on, and I'm sorry I let you think Jenny would be upset if she found out. Although, you two seemed to have worked things out on your own..." I leered lecherously at her as I finished the apology.

"Oh, I think I can say we came to an agreement." Christy smiled at me as she enjoyed the banter.

"Several agreements, it looks like."

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell," Jenny interjected.

"Well, I think I should apologize more fully, except there's this wench in the way." I slapped Jenny lightly on the ass, and she stuck out her tongue at me. Christy giggled, and we re-arranged ourselves on the bed so that I was laying between the two beautiful women. Lucky me...

Jenny lay on my right, turned toward me and laying her head on my shoulder so she could nuzzle my neck and fact, her sexy leg thrown across mine so that she could rub her pussy on my thigh. Christy mirrored her on the other side, so I was briefly treated to the fantastic sensation of having two beautiful naked women nuzzling and rubbing up against me. After a moment, Jenny got up and went into the bathroom to clean up a bit, and I used the time to turn my head toward Christy and kiss her properly. She was still a bit hesitant to kiss me with Jenny nearby, but she began to relax into the kiss, especially when Jenny rejoined us, taking time to use a warm washcloth to clean the drying juices off my cock.

When she finished her cleaning, she placed a small kiss on the tip of my soft cock, then stretched out next to me again. As she did, Christy broke our kiss and looked up at her. Jenny responded to her unasked question by leaning across me to kiss her. As she did, she reached over and took Christy's hand in hers and brought it down to my lap, placing it on my dick and encouraging her to stroke me. As she did that, she broke the kiss with Christy and kissed me, deeply and with profound emotion, strong and loving. Then she kissed Christy again, encouraging her to kiss me, as well.

We continued like that for a few minutes, the girls alternating between kissing me and kissing each other, all while both of them teased and stroked my penis until I was approaching an erection again. By unspoken agreement, they both turned so that they were facing the bottom of the bed, their heads on my thighs. They began to work on my dick, first one then the other taking me into her mouth before letting me slip out so the other could do the same. At times they would kiss each other with my cock in between them, licking each other and me at the same time. For my part, I nudged them so that their legs were spread wide enough that I could reach up and slowly insert two fingers in each tight, dripping snatch, slowing sawing in and out, occasionally brushing a sensitive clit.

We were all panting pretty hard when Jenny swung around and sat up, moving so that she was poised over my face, her hands on the headboard, her butt on my collarbone and her beautiful hairless pussy at my lips. Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth (so to speak), I plunged my tongue deep into her as she rubbed her pussy on my face. I ran my tongue up and down her lips, trilling her berry before moving back down. I grabbed her butt in my hands and shifted her closer so I could run my tongue from her pussy to her ass and back.

I ran my tongue around her rosebud, causing her to gasp and shudder as I teased her butt, pressing against her sphincter until it parted, then bringing her back down so I could tongue her slit again, focusing on her clit until she cried out in pleasure.

Meanwhile, Christy had moved between my legs, taking me fully into her mouth until the tip of my cock bumped into the back of her throat. She held me there a moment, then withdrew her mouth, swirling her tongue around the underside of the head before taking me back into her mouth. She sucked me expertly, grasping the base of my cock to keep me from cumming while she continued to drive me to new heights.

As Jenny continued to quiver, she shifted away from me, turning again to face Christy. "I think Jason's been neglecting you, Christy. You haven't gotten any cock today."

"I'm doing alright, but I wouldn't pass it up, even if it is a bit, well, you know, small," Christy teased. "That is, if you don't have an objection."

"No, I'm good for a while. Go right ahead."

"Hey," I interjected. "Don't I get a vote in this?"

"No," they both said, at the same time.

"Oh, well, in that case, who's up next?"

"ME!" Christy chirped, and moved forward, straddling me before raising up and positioning her pussy over my cock. She slowly sank on my manhood, her eyes closed and her head thrown back. Jenny laid her head on my stomach and watched as my cock split Christy's shaved pussy open and disappeared into her warm wetness. Despite having had two kids, she was tight, and her pussy grasped strongly at my cock as she moved up and down on me, my cock stretching her as she moved. She set up a rocking motion, one hand on my chest, and one on Jenny's chest, massaging her small breasts. We moved together, Jenny occasionally reaching up to tweak Christy's nipples.

After a time filled with moans, sighs and whispered directions and suggestions, Jenny sat up told Christy to lay on the bed on her back. Christy did so, my dick slipping out of her with wet sound. Christy lay back, and Jenny told me to kneel between Christy's spread legs and to rub my dick across Christy's slit. As I took position, Jenny swung her leg over Christy's head, assuming a 69 position. Although I couldn't see exactly what happened, from the look on Jenny face, Christy had immediately attacked her pussy. Jenny grabbed my dick, licking the tip and Christy's clit at the same time, before taking me in her mouth and cleaning the juices off of it. When she was done, she helped me slide into Christy once more, my cock again splitting her wide open.

I watched as my cock penetrated her, marveling at the sight of her hairless pussy. Jenny continued to kiss Christy's mound, kissing whatever flesh she could find while I moved in and out of Christy's grasping snatch. Jenny would let me get about ten strokes in before she had me withdraw. She would lick me clean again, then guide me back, starting the process all over.

It was only a few more minutes before Jenny began to cum from the pleasures of Christy's tongue. She lay her head down on Christy's pelvis, grabbed my thighs with both hands, and held on tight as her orgasm shuddered through her. She moaned and whined as she came, finally relaxing and rolling off to the side where she could relax and watch while I drove Christy and me to our climax.

I took a moment to rearrange my position so that I was fully atop Christy, her knees up and my weight being held up on my arms. I slammed back into Christy, thrusting rapidly and with some force as she encouraged me on. "Do it. Keep going. Oh, God, yes, yes! Give it to me. I'm gonna...I'm so close...don't stop...ughhhhhhh!" She devolved into an incoherent mess, tensing up as clasped her legs around me and held me close, her mouth seeking mine as she came, moaning into my mouth and holding my head between her hands.