Dr. Ahmed Ali of Duluth

Story Info
Somali doctor treats naughty black female student.
1.6k words
11.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

"Doc, I have an embarrassing problem of a personal nature," Shamika Lathers said, and the tall, plump young black woman smiled sheepishly at Dr. Ahmed Ali, wondering what the Somali American physician operating out of Duluth, Minnesota, was going to think of her. Taking a deep breath, Shamika decided to fess up. No point in lying to her doctor, for obvious reasons...

"Shamika, I am your doctor, everything you tell me goes under doctor/patient confidentiality," Dr. Ahmed Ali said, and the tall, handsome, forty-something physician stroked his goateed chin, wondering what was going on in Shamika's mind. The young woman had a reputation for being fast, but that was hardly a crime. The good doctor wondered what could be bothering her so damn much...

"Doc, I fart a lot, and I think it has to do with the fact that, well, I like backdoor love, if you know what I mean," Shamika said to Dr. Ahmed Ali, who fell silent. The young woman looked at the tall, elegant and handsome doctor, who looked so good in his white coat. There weren't a lot of black male doctors in a small town like Duluth. For the most part, black physicians were found in Saint Paul or Minneapolis, the major cities. Duluth's women could count themselves lucky to have a man like Dr. Ahmed Ali around...

"Well, Shamika, farting is natural and as far as anal sex, there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you take precautions," Dr. Ahmed Ali said, and Shamika nodded. The doctor tugged on his tie, and Shamika frowned. One thing about being a "fast" woman was her uncanny ability to read body language. Shamika liked to prowl the local shopping centers looking for men who were stuck waiting on their women. They were easy pickings. Handsome doctors, though, that was a challenge...

"Doc, I know this is odd but could you please examine my ass? I just want to make sure I haven't damaged it through rough anal sex," Shamika said with an innocent smile. The good doctor looked at her, suddenly looking very flustered. Sighing, he bit his lips, sighed some more and finally nodded, like very much like a man at a loss for words.

"Alright, Shamika, I'm not a proctologist, but I will examine your, ahem, bottom, sure," Dr. Ahmed Ali said, and Shamika smiled, and promptly undressed. The good doctor looked at her, stunned by the vision of chocolate beauty standing before her. Shamika knew that she had a curvy, dark-skinned body and big round ass that would put that of Tennis legend Serena Williams to shame.

"Here goes nothing, doctor," Shamika said, and she turned around and bent over, then spread her thick dark ass cheeks wide open. Dr. Ahmed Ali donned gloves, and then slowly, hesitantly began examining the ginormous black ass swaying from side to side in front of him. Shamika grinned, knowing that the good doctor had his hands full with her, and then some...

"Shamika, ahem, you can get dressed now, your bottom is looking fine, ahem, I mean your bottom is looking healthy," Dr. Ahmed Ali said, mumbling, and Shamika Lathers smiled, then did as she was told. Turning around, she faced the good doctor, who held his clipboard in front of him. Like a man who was trying very hard, pun intended, to conceal a damn erection...

"Doc, why do I make you so nervous?" Shamika Lathers asked, and she smiled as Dr. Ahmed Ali took a step back, smiling nervously. The hapless physician continued to clutch his clipboard as though he were holding Captain America's famous shield, and Shamika stepped closer. No way this hunk of Somali hotness is getting away from me, Shamika thought to herself, licking her full lips.

"Shamika Lathers, you don't make me nervous, now, if you please, I have work to do, I do wish you a good day," Dr. Ahmed Ali said, and Shamika laughed, and then grabbed his clipboard and tossed it away. Dr. Ahmed Ali blinked in surprise as Shamika totally got in her face, those big breasts of hers dangerously close at hand. Taking a deep breath, Dr. Ahmed Ali wondered how he was going to get out of this one...

"Doc, you seem tense, I'm a psychology major at Lake Superior College, so I would know," Shamika said, smiling wickedly as she grabbed Dr. Ahmed Ali, and gave his ass and gave it a firm squeeze. The good doctor jumped up as though stricken with electricity, and Shamika laughed. Not quite the effect she was going for, but it was whatever at this point...

"Please don't do that," Dr. Ahmed Ali said helplessly as Shamika patted his crotch, then proceeded to unzip his pants. Out came his dick, which was long and dick. The motherland of Africa blessed the men of Africa with great height, rugged good looks, prominent foreheads, and big dicks. And Dr. Ahmed Ali, the son of Somali immigrants who moved to Minnesota from Mogadishu, Somalia, in the 1970s, is a proud exemplar of his people.

"Don't worry, doctor, I know what I'm doing," Shamika said, and the young African American temptress grabbed Dr. Ahmed Ali's dick, and began stroking it. The good doctor sighed happily and let out a tiny whimper as Shamika got on her knees and kissed his dick head before taking him into her mouth. Looking up at the good doctor, Shamika was pleased to notice that he had stopped fighting her...

"Don't stop," Dr. Ahmed Ali said, and Shamika Lathers grinned and began sucking his dick with gusto. Shamika had been with men of all races, but her favorites continued to be black men. Shamika's full lips have tasted all kinds of dicks, from African American to Haitian, from Romanian to Russian, from Filipino to Japanese, from Nigerian to Swiss, but she'd never been with a Somali Muslim man before. She took her sweet time as she savored that fine piece of Somali dick. There's always a first time for everything...

"Hmmm, I like the way your big Somali dick tastes, Dr. Ahmed Ali," Shamika paused to say, and she licked the good doctor's balls while fellating him. Dr. Ahmed Ali leaned against the examination table, a serene expression on his handsome face as the young African American woman sucked his dick like her life depended on it. Shamika had him right where she wanted him, and they both damn well knew it...

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Dr. Ahmed Ali said, and Shamika continued to suck his dick, tugging on his balls while doing so. That's when the good doctor screamed like a madman and he exploded in her mouth. While a lot of females don't like it when a brother busts a nut in their mouth, Shamika Lathers isn't like that. Nope, this fine African American temptress loves the way a brother's nut juice tastes, and she doesn't apologize for it. Greedily Shamika drank every drop of the good doctor's masculine spunk...

"How do you feel, Doc?" Shamika asked, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and smiling at Dr. Ahmed Ali. The good doctor sighed happily and nodded, before thanking her profusely for her, ahem, oral talents. Shamika still wasn't done with the good doctor. Indeed, she had major plans for his big dark dick and sincerely hoped that he was up to it...

"Shamika, I think I was hasty in examining your bottom, and I apologize for that, perhaps I could examine it again?" Dr. Ahmed Ali said, with a lustful grin. Shamika thought about it for a second, and then she got on all fours, and shook her big black ass cheeks at her favorite physician. Spreading her ass cheeks wide open, Shamika turned and smiled at Dr. Ahmed Ali. What was the good doctor waiting for?

"I agree, Doc," Shamika said, and Dr. Ahmed Ali took some lubricant from a nearby cabinet, and some condoms. Gently he caressed Shamika's big ass, and then kissed it. Taking his sweet time, Dr. Ahmed Ali lubricated Shamika's butt hole, and then rolled a condom on his big dick. Without further ado, the good doctor pressed his dick against Shamika's asshole, and just like that, he gently pushed it inside of her.

"Oh, Doc, I love your big in my asshole but I feel a fart coming," Shamika giggled, as Dr. Ahmed Ali gripped her hips and worked his dick deep into her asshole. The good doctor laughed as he felt a warm puff of air against his dick as he filled Shamika's asshole with it. What a naughty sister, Dr. Ahmed Ali thought to himself as he continued to fuck Shamika's asshole with manly gusto, like mother nature herself intended.

"Shamika, as your physician I recommend you shut up and give me that ass, and twerk while you're at it," Dr. Ahmed Ali said, and he slapped her big black ass for good measure. Shamika winced, and then laughed, happily doing as she was told. Relaxing her anal muscles, Shamika welcomed the good doctor's dick in her asshole, and began twerking for him while he fucked the hell out of her. Anything does, within reason, with this feisty and freaky young African American woman...

"That was fun, Doc, thank you for taking care of me," Shamika Lathers said, a little while later, while readjusting her clothes. Dr. Ahmed Ali, who was buttoning his white coat, smiled and nodded. The two of them exchanged a hug, and then the good doctor sent his favorite patient on her merry way. Shamika practically sauntered out of Dr. Ahmed Ali's office with a big smile on her lovely face and a song in heart. What a way to start a Friday morning...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Gyno I'm taken advantage of during my visit to the gynecologist.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ch. 01 - Spots and Stripes A hypnotic serpent woman tests Chloe's predatorial instincts.in Mind Control
Owned by Daddy Ch. 01 When Sam's mom leaves, her stepfather takes what's his.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cambion Chronicles Ch. 01 The half-succubus Kristanna begins her plot in.in Incest/Taboo
The Mysterious Teachers' Punishment It was a lonely day in detention. Then, a woman walks in.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories