Dr. Assad's Physical Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

I swallowed hard while trying to avoid the piercing stare of those dark eyes behind the glasses, first focusing on the thick 5 o'clock shadow on his face as I tried to stay calm and then lowering my eyes to the folder on the desk.

"Does that bother you?" Dr. Assad asked me. "Me saying that I took pleasure from examining you?"

"I - uh - no, I guess."

"When I was examining you, perhaps I was feeling a little like your mother did that night when she so rudely interrupted you," Dr. Assad said. "Part horror, at the thought of your sweet innocence being taken, and part jealously. Do you understand?"

"I - I think so."

"What would you say if I told you that when you were on the table, for a second I didn't care that your mother and my receptionist were just outside the door? That things were going through my mind that weren't - how should I say this? Not very professional?"

Dr. Assad picked up that picture of me, and as he did he rose to his feet. I didn't notice at first, my eyes going to the pile of papers still on the desk, but after the doctor set his glasses on the pile I glanced up, and there it was.

His cock. Hanging out of the fly of his camel slacks, his flaccid penis dangled freely, the rich cocoa hue in stark contrast to the light toned fabric it emerged from.

I could feel the doctor's eyes on me as his gaze shifted from my picture to me, while I sat hypnotized by what I was seeing. While the vibe in the room had been different from the start, the last thing I was expecting was to see the doctor expose himself in front of me like this.

"While I'm sure I'm not as well endowed as your mother's gentleman friend - what was his name?"

"Joe," I whispered.

"Joe. While I'm probably not as large as Joe was, when I was examining your body, I kept asking myself - wondering whether I was big enough to interest you?" Dr. Assad said as he slowly stepped from the other side of the desk and came around toward me.

"Because Tim, I have my fantasies and my preferences just like you do, and when I saw your smooth and muscular body - well, I just had to find out for sure whether or not I would appeal to you," Dr. Assad said.

Dr. Assad was no Joe, but his cock was impressive, easily longer limp than mine was erect, and the way that it wiggled out of his fly made my heart race. His cock was not thick, but the brown tube was long and getting longer every second.

His foreskin was incredibly long, completely covering the head of his dick, and before I knew it he was only a foot away from me. So close I could swear I could see the vein that ran down the shaft toward the base pulsate with blood as his cock continued to grow.

There was a clock ticking somewhere and two men breathing very loud. We both cleared our throats at the same time, and then I found my hand reaching up and lifting his manhood up to my mouth.

I flicked my tongue into his foreskin, licking the tip of his dick while I held the rubbery shaft in my hand. Dr. Assad was looking down at me, running his hand through my hair as he smiled.

"Yesterday," Dr. Assad said as I let his cock slide into my mouth and down my throat, my lips not stopping until my nose was inside the fly of his slacks. "With you on the table, I wanted you so badly. I wanted you like your mother's boyfriend had you. Oh, that is so good! Here."

Dr. Assad undid his belt and the trousers went to the floor. The boxer shorts his cock was sticking out through came down as well, exposing the hairiest legs I had ever seen, the black hair thick and dense right down to his ankles, front and backs both covered with the rich fur.

After I helped the doctor off with his slacks and socks, I straightened up, narrowing avoiding Dr. Assad cock, which was pointing straight at me. Probably 8" of mocha toned manhood that I took in my hands, and after I nibbled on his foreskin I skinned back the snug hood, exposing the conical head of his member. I let my tongue play with the puffed opening and got a taste of his pre-cum as a reward.

"Oh my!" I heard Dr. Assad groan as my lips slid down the shaft once again, almost taking him all in before falling an inch of so short.

His pubic hair was kinky and curly, as was the hair on his legs as I let my hands slide down them. The doctor was unbuttoning his shirt while I sucked his cock, and as he peeled it off I was pleased to see the thick pelt of hair on his chest, the rich blackness broken only by a single gold chain around his neck.

From his legs, my hand reached up and cupped his balls, and as I kneaded the eggs in their hairy sac I hear the doctor groan as his knees buckled.

"Too good," he gasped, pulling me up from the chair as he peeled my t-shirt up over my head.

We embraced, and as I moaned how nice his hairy body felt against my smooth skin, Dr. Assad ground into me, clutching my ass before undoing my belt. In an instant we were both naked, standing in the middle of the room, our cocks rubbing together as we ground into each other.

"Mmm," the doctor groaned as he lifted my right arm up, causing me to make a muscle, and when my bicep bulged he kissed it, nibbling on my upper arm while kneading it and flexing my arm behind my head to make it more prominent.

Dr. Assad might have had a thing for muscles, but when I did the same thing to him it wasn't the small swell on his bicep that interested me, but rather the thick jungle of hair that filled his armpit.

My face burrowed into the warm bush, the woodsy and manly scent making the hair on my neck stand up as I licked and chewed his pit hair, and when I felt his body writhe in response I kept going.

"Oooh! You are so wonderfully wicked. After you left my office yesterday," Dr. Assad whispered in my ear. "I ran back here and masturbated. That's how much you excited me. I took the cup of your semen and drank it, wishing it was still warm. I want to taste it again. Fresh this time."

We were clawing at each other as we staggered together on our way to the bed in the corner of the room. We never made it there, with Dr. Assad going to his knees and taking my dick in his mouth, squeezing my ass cheeks while sucking so hard that I thought my dick was going to be ripped off.

AS was my custom, I came fast and came hard, sending volleys of my seed into Dr. Assad's eager throat in such a volume that it nearly overwhelmed him. He recovered quickly however, and took charge, moving me onto the edge of the bed on my hands and knees so he could give me another exam.

"Such a sweet ass," I heard his muffled voice gasp as he spread my ass cheeks apart an instant before I felt the warmth of his tongue swabbing my anus.

I groaned when I felt his tongue dart into my ass, and it didn't seem possible that it was his tongue because he was probing so deeply with it, but it had to be since his hands were both being used spreading me open.

Dr. Assad's long, serpent-like tongue proceeded to drive me crazy, giving me a rimming the likes of which I had never experienced. He was an artist, and had driven me so wild that when he reached around to play with me dick, not only was I hard, but the very touch of his fingers made me cum.

My hands gave out, and as I tried to catch my breath I looked back and saw Dr. Assad busy lubricating, first my well-licked anus and then the long brown spear he was going to use in me. Standing beside the bed, he penetrated me gently, working his cock into me with a slowness that had me pushing back towards him so I could take it all.

"Oh my!" Dr. Assad moaned as he fully impaled me. "You're so tight. Are you okay?"

"Yes," I grunted, savoring the feeling of his throbbing organ in my ass. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He did just that. For what had to be close to a half hour, Dr. Assad had his way with me, moving me into every conceivable position as our bodies slammed together. Once he realized that I was not only willing but able to take me as hard as he wanted to give it to me, he gave me all I could handle.

After taking me while standing behind me, he worked his way onto the bed and mounted me, crouching over me and skewering me with his cock while reaching around me to twist my nipples. The feel of his hairy chest against my back made me shiver just as much as his long prong did as it burrowed deep into my cavity.

Dr. Assad may have been a General Practioner, but he used his cock like a surgeon would a scalpel, corkscrewing his organ into me at every possible angle and letting me experience a true artist in action. I was putty in his hands.

At the end, we were facing each other, with me on my back and Dr. Assad on top of me. His brown body was dripping with sweat, the thick mat of hair pasted to his skin, and as the drops of sweat rained on me, he bellowed loudly as he came, filling my bowels with his hot cum.

We rested on our backs for quite a while, with me running my hands all over his chest, and when Dr. Assad noticed that I was getting hard again he leaned over and went down on me. I coaxed his body up to where he was straddling my face while sucking my cock.

I let his limp dick slid down my throat while staring at his hairy nut sack grazing my forehead. Underneath, I noticed that the hair grew right up the crack of his ass, but around his anus the hair had been removed. My face moved up to where I could get my tongue at his brown puckered ring, and when Dr. Assad felt what I was doing he leaned over so I could get at it better.

Soon we were both rimming each other, and while my tongue was no match for the snake that the doctor possessed, I did my best. My best seemed to be good enough, because when I worked my hand around his cock was getting hard again.

I jerked him off as best I could while continuing to lick away, cumming in the doctor's mouth as I did. Dr. Assad then got up so he was squatting over my face as I tongued him, and then he started pumping his cock himself. He groaned, and then I felt him cumming all over my chest.

My tongue was aching by then, so it was a good thing that he came. For his part, the doctor decided to clean up the mess he made, licking the cum off of my body with that long sensuous tongue of his. When he finished, he cuddled up so that his face was resting on my bicep, kissing my fatigued muscle as he did.

"I would love to watch you lift weights sometime," Dr. Assad said. "To watch you strain to lift as the muscles in your shoulders and biceps became more and more defined would arouse me greatly."

Heady stuff coming from a doctor to a guy who never thought much of his body while growing up, but the thought of having this man get excited by looking at me would have given me enough incentive to lift a car.

***

thank you for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers
12