Dr. Cheng - Sex Addiction Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long legs - check

Dressed in a body hugging black short sleeved top that nicely accentuated her breasts and arms and a black pleated skirt that went down to about mid-thigh - check

To top it off, her lovely legs were encased in black nylon. Marcus hummed in his head, "Tell me those aren't stockings." - check

Winnie stormed past Marcus and her heels confidently clacked against the hard wood floor. She walked into her office and barely looked at Marcus as she went on with her prepared introduction. " I don't believe we have formally met. I'm Dr. Winnie Cheng."

"Marcus" he replied as he stood up and followed Winnie into her office. He sat down on the patient couch where Laura was sitting when this all started. Winnie took her usual seat across from him.

"Let's cut right to it shall we. Put an end to these games. What is it that you want?" Winnie barked.

"You can start by telling me why you are interfering with my personal business?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"So you didn't tell Laura to stop seeing me."

"I don't tell my patients to do anything. I guide them along the path they struggle to achieve on their own. If she said she wanted to stop seeing you, then those were her wishes."

"Well I do the same. I don't force Laura or anyone else to do anything they don't want. I just guide them along the path that they desire, but are too afraid to admit.

"What a bunch of bullshit."

"I could say the same about you Doctor."

"Well turn around you and check out my licenses and degrees."

"Ha. That don't mean shit." Marcus crackled. "I bet you never even had a black cock before. Expert my ass."

Winnie paused for a second. She internally debated whether to lie or tell the truth, but her hesitation said it all.

"You probably haven't even had any sex for a long time. You're a fraud. You sell something you have no knowledge of first hand. Wait until I tell Laura. As a matter of fact, I'm going to make it my mission to destroy your credibility. I will tell all your patients...then I'm going to fuck them with my big black dick. Starting with your first appointment tomorrow...I believe her name is Irina."

Marcus got up ready to leave when Winnie stopped him, "See that is what you don't get. It's not about black, white, or Asian. It's about sex. A big dick is a big dick no matter what color. And I've had big dicks...I've had dicks of all sizes. Yours is no different, no matter how you define yourself."

"Prove it to me." Marcus challenged. When Winnie did not respond, he continued. "That's what I thought. All talk. Well enjoy it, because you'll be getting more nice videos from me with every single one of your patients. The world will find out about you soon enough you fake snob." Marcus took a step towards the exit.

"Alright fine." Winnie responded.

Marcus turned around, "Fine what?"

"I will prove to you that I am not only good with my words, but I back them up with action. You are nothing but a big dick...maybe...and that at the end of the day, you are just a man with a dick...nothing more and nothing less. And like all dicks, eventually the blood stops flowing."

Marcus nodded ready for the challenge.

Winnie continued, "When I am done with you, you will stop seeing Laura and stop harassing me and never go near any of my patients."

Marcus replied, "When I am done with you, you won't be worrying about Laura or anyone else."

Winnie looked over at the clock..."Laura's appointment is 45 minutes long. I'm sure that will be more than enough time."

Marcus laughed, "You might want to cancel the rest of your day's appointments" as he stretched his arms out like he was getting ready for the big game.

Winnie calmly strode up to Marcus. Her eyes locked on his. Her hands reached down to his pants and slowly unzipped them. She reached in and pulled out his "big black cock". She looked down and simply shrugged like it was nothing. "I've had bigger."

"But not better." Marcus retorted.

Winnie rolled her eyes as she began to kneel down to suck his cock, but Marcus stopped her with force. He spun her around so fast that she almost lost her footing and fell face first into the backside of the patient couch. She had one heel on the ground and one heel sticking out from behind her as her knee dug into the couch cushion. She was in perfect for position for a pounding from behind and Winnie braced herself for Marcus to just shove his cock into her, dry and all, and just have his way with her...she wasn't surprised, he was a monster after all.

But instead she felt the soft and gentle touch of his tongue. She jumped slightly in her state of shock. She twisted her body away, so that Marcus couldn't get easy access to her pussy and then she tried to reach for him cock. They struggled like this for a few seconds, each trying to gain the upper hand when Marcus called a truce. He suggested they start in 69 so each could engage in oral combat. And he even laid down on the couch as a show of goodwill. Marcus was exposed and Winnie could have easily just refused to climb on top and instead jump on his cock and suck away, but something about it made her let her guard down. This was exactly what Marcus intended. He would put her in a vulnerable place. Let her guard down...and then pounce.

Winnie climbed on top of him with her pussy hovering over Marcus' face. He was practically licking his lips for a taste. She attacked first while her pussy was still out of his tongue's reach, jerking the base of his cock while slobbering on his thick cock head. Marcus quickly raised his head up and countered her oral attack with his own, lapping his tongue from her clit to her ass. His fingers worked in perfect unison, rubbing her ass and pussy to maximum wetness. Winnie began to moan with a mouthful of cock. But she refused to stop sucking. She focused only on the cock in front of her (or in her mouth). She worked her tongue and sucked hard, popping her mouth each time around the sides of his cock head where the sensitive nerves were. She feverishly jerked his cock pointing the direction she wanted the cum to go out. But nothing worked. Marcus just kept on applying coat after coat of saliva on her pussy. Somehow he had a finger rubbing her asshole and another finger inside her pussy hole while never giving his tongue a break. The feeling was so intense and Winnie was starting to lose focus. She needed to cry out in ecstasy. For one minute, she was able to keep sucking. To meet Marcus' oral skill with her own. But the next minute, she had to let out a loud moan and his cock escaped her mouth. His cock fell out of her grip and she jumped forward slightly. She tried to recover, but Marcus had tightened his grip around her ass and waist and she could only reach down to jerk his cock while sucking on his balls. But that was a meaningless attempt to counter his powerful fingers and tongue. By the next minute, she wasn't even licking or jerking him...she was just laid out on top of him with her eyes closed and her mouth in a frozen O. Her legs kicked out and her body laid stiff on top of Marcus like a plank as she climaxed in the unlikeliest of positions.

Winnie managed to roll off of Marcus (because Marcus let her) and she collapsed onto the hard wooden floor. She tried to roll away, but she buckled over into a ball. Her legs still shaken from the orgasm with little squirts dribbling down her thigh.

Marcus stood up and shadowed over her while he mimicked her position. He took another long lick, savoring her sweet pussy juices. Then in one swift seamless motion, he replaced his tongue with his cock head. The sheer force made Winnie jump forward and gasp.

Once Winnie regained composure, she immediately regretted letting herself get comfortable. She should have seized the position of power...took control...even if that meant getting on her knees. Now she had to put her guards back up. She forced herself to shut down, erase the feelings of sensations, block the moans and groans that wanted to escape from her mouth. She gripped the small area rug tightly with her fists and bit her lip hard. She would not give Marcus another moment of satisfaction in making her orgasm.

Marcus knew the game. Winnie could sit there quietly all she wanted to, but her pussy was doing all the talking needed. He took it as a challenge to break her will. To fuck her so hard and so good that she couldn't keep the screams inside. He would make her bite down on her lip so hard that blood would seep out. He would make her grip the area rug so tightly that she would rip it apart. So he pounded her pussy over and over. It was steady...consistent...repetitive...and hard. Winnie tried to fight back by squeezing his dick with her tight pussy. Make him stroke his cock so nice and tight with each thrust. it seemed to work as Marcus was only able to stuff half his cock inside her tight pussy, but she didn't realize she was making it worse. The act of tightening was making her pussy cream all over his cock. Making her even wetter. So he keep feeding her more cock until she couldn't keep him out anymore...soon his balls were slapping her clit with each powerful thrust.

Winnie was screaming and moaning loudly. She was at a breaking point. She mustered up all her energy while fighting off the sensation to succumb to the power of his cock. She dug her knees into the rug and began meeting Marcus thrust for thrust. She was backing her ass up and fucking him back, the force of their bodies colliding reverberating throughout her office. She refused to give in as she dug her head into the rug like an ostrich. She willed herself to keep on fucking him back. At first she only gained an inch, then more. Slowly the momentum shifted and she was no longer the one being fucked, but rather the one doing the fucking. Little did she know, Marcus had actually slowly eased off. He was more than happy to let Winnie do all the work.

"Oh fuck. That's good." Marcus feigned. He even threw in a couple of weak attempts to match her thrusts with his own.

With a newfound sense of momentum, Winnie willed herself to fuck harder than ever before. She slammed her ass so hard against his body like they were fists against a punching bag. Her pussy engulfed his cock with each thrust like she was trying to swallow him whole from the cock in.

Once Marcus felt Winnie had tired herself out enough, he pretended that he couldn't take it anymore. He pulled out and slapped his cock like he was trying to numb it from cumming. He stumbled backward as Winnie spun around to seize the opportunity. She didn't want to let him rest for a moment and was determined not to make the same mistake as before. Marcus fell backwards, his back propped up by the side of the leather couch. His pained expression matched by his continuous slaps to his cock led Winnie to believe he was close to exploding. She crawled over and shoved his cock into her mouth, jerking the base in a twisting motion like she was trying to open a jar of pickles. As she violently sucked his cock, she remembered something Laura had said in one of her sessions.

"He only came while pounding her pussy"

So Winnie mounted Marcus like a bucking bronco with her knees and legs on each side of his. She reached down for his cock and shoved it deep inside her sopping wet pussy until it disappeared. She rode him as hard as she could, like she was trying to fuck him through the floor. She bounced her ass up and down on his lap as her pussy stroked his cock. She cursed, she moaned, she screamed. But she never stopped fucking. Marcus tried to keep up, but his face was slung to the side looking away. His hand covered his face as he kept repeating "Oh my god...oh shit...you're going to make me cum."

As soon as Winnie heard those words, she kicked it up another gear. She maneuvered into a squat position and dug her knees into the base of the couch and her heels into the floor for maximum support. She furiously slammed her pussy down on his cock with one goal in mind. Make him cum. Hard.

"Oh my god...oh shit...you're going to make me cum." Marcus roared.

Winnie gritted her teeth and slammed her pussy down even harder. The floor boards shook. The leather couch pounded against the wall, leaving behind dent marks. Through tired legs, burning thighs, and gasped breathes...Winnie kept on fucking.

"Oh my god...oh shit...you're going to make me cum." Marcus moaned for the tenth time.

He kept on saying it. Over and over again. Winnie thought he was so close. One more thrust. Squeeze that pussy tighter. Winnie kept saying to herself. Like a marathon runner gutting out the last mile. With each thrust, her pussy juices splashed and splattered all over the place. Leaving small puddles. She said she had him. But why hadn't he came yet? Any other man would have cum ten times by now. She had lost count of how many times Marcus said he was "going to cum". She never realized it was already over. She had lost.

Who knows how long she would have lasted? How many more thrusts? She never gave up. But her heels did. One snapped right off and she lost her balance, falling forward into Marcus waiting arms. That split second was all it took. The moment when she stopped slamming down her pussy and he started thrusting his dick upwards.

Winnie's eyes opened like she was just brought back to life. She managed to catch a glimpse of Marcus grinning at her. He said only two words.

"My turn"

It was all a daze after that. As Marcus relentlessly and brutally thrusted his cock up into her drenched pussy. She felt her body float up as if she were in space. That was when she realized that Marcus was literally fucking her off the ground. Her whole body was lifted up in the air and her legs flailed about like she was swimming in the ocean unable to find the ground. Marcus had her arms locked behind her back like she was under arrest, his strong arms refusing to let them go.

The titanic climax that exploded from her body was unlike anything she had experienced. Her orgasmic cry rang out through the halls and windows. It was a small sense of relief to finally cum. Her body had been pushed beyond all boundaries. It would take her days to recover. When she collapsed into a post orgasm coma on the couch, Marcus words rang so true. She was no longer worried about Laura, her patients, or anyone else.

Marcus took his time admiring his work. He spread open her legs again and climbed in between. He leaned in close to her ear, "Well doctor. The good news is Laura is free. The bad news is, she's been replaced by you."He then slipped his still rock hard cock back inside her and picked up right where he left off.

Winnie finally gave in and relented her pussy and her body to him. She knew he was right. And she was in serious trouble.

12