Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 03

Story Info
A shame by any other name.
4.9k words
4.35
19.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always saw myself as being such a good friend."

Kiesha looked at her watch. 1 Am. Another 5 hours and she could go home to get some rest. It's wasn't that her job was overly demanding, although she did have to deal with some cranky patients at times. She just needed some time to adjust to her new hours. She certainly wasn't going to complain. Dr. Thomas was a much nicer boss than what she was dealing with before and she would do what she could to stay on his good side by being a good employee. Besides, he liked to tell funny jokes and seemed like a generally nice guy. Even though he was her boss, just above the shift nurse, she didn't see him much during the first week of her new job, as he spent some time working on the other floors. However, after a few days she noticed that he was around on her floor more often. That was fine with her, as she had started to hope that maybe he could give her some free advice (maybe even a free consultation or two) on what to do about her mother's worsening condition. She fingered the plastic teddy bear bracelet on her wrist and made a silent wish that things would really work out that way. In her own naive thinking she really didn't realize that her attentions could arouse the appetite of a much older white man. Her flirting was by no means obvious, but in some ways she was deceiving herself about just how good natured she really was.

The next day she slept in and then woke up to do her morning house work, and to help her sick mother. It had been two years since Tonya's health had started to decline. Kiesha had tried for a while to understand why Tonya had come home that day crying and disturbed, looking like she had just been beaten, except with no bruises. After a long period of denial Kiesha was finally able to get the truth out of her mother about what had happened that day with Todd. Tonya was fairly honest about how Todd had used his position to extort sexual favors from her, in a not so subtle attempt to warn her daughter to prepare for something similar someday. Tonya knew that, like herself, her daughter had a body that would get her into trouble someday, and that she would not always be around to protect her little girl. Kiesha was a bit traumatized by the news and didn't quite know how to process such a violent new emotion. She didn't realize the world could be so cruel. She was too young to remember much of her father's abuse, and since that time Tonya had worked hard to shield Kiesha from the "cruel world". However, she got her first taste of it at her local church, about two years after Tonya's incident with Todd.

Kiesha had attended this particular church for a few years, and particularly enjoyed the youth group. It was a mostly white congregation with a white preacher, which Kiesha felt uncomfortable about at times, but Tonya wanted her to expand her social skills and practice fitting in with white people; it was a white world and she would need to learn that sooner or later. It was one of the bigger and richer churches in town, and she was only able to fit in at all because she had good fashion sense and was attractive. She tried to hide her mother's condition, for fear of ridicule, but word got out in the local gossip circle that Tonya had contracted HIV, especially after her condition worsened, so Kiesha dutifully went in front of the congregation each Sunday during the prayer request time to ask for prayers for her mother. It happened one day, just before church services, that pastor Trenton Dilworth asked to speak with her privately about her mother's condition.

Pastor Dilworth was a very prosperous white man with slicked back white hair. He always dressed in very expensive white suits, white shoes, and drove a white Cadillac. He looked very holy and carried himself in a way that looked like he was in touch with God at all times. When preaching he always pronounced his "s" in a long dragged-out way like, "God lovesss you", as though he was very passionate about what he was saying. In fact, it would be totally fair to say that he was as smooth as snake oil when he preached. He had never done anything to make her particularly dislike him, except the time that she was being baptized. He put his hand on her chest to push her backwards down into the water, but while submerged, it slipped over to her left breast and squeezed for a second before moving again when he brought her back up. She was sure that it was an accident but tried to avoid any similar situations with him in future, just in case.

Now she felt a bit of hope that perhaps the pastor had some kind of revelation or special news. He invited her into his immaculately clean and furnished private study where he asked about how she was holding up, and about Tonya's condition. Despite his smooth appearance, Pastor Dilworth had a deep gravelly voice which could be used in loud bellowing thunder claps to dangle people over hell fire, or in a soft tiger's purrrr to sooth and comfort. He used the latter with Kiesha now as he explained about how God was able to do all kinds of miracles and that he really believed God could do a miracle for Tonya.

At this point he came to stand directly in front of her. As he talked about various examples of healing and comfort from the Bible he placed his hands on her shoulders and began to gently rub. He talked for a few more minutes about examples of healing and comfort from the Bible, before moving his hands from her shoulders to her upper arms, rubbed a bit, then quickly in to cup and massage her breasts through her thin white flowery T-shirt, just as he completed his speech about how he was willing to help her, if she was willing to help him. His breathing had become raspy and beads of sweat broke out on his forehead. All appearance of Godliness was wiped away as he stared like a zombie, rubbing her perfect black titties.

Like her mother before her, Kiesha was stunned into immobility. She was standing in Dilworth's luxurious office as he talked about promises of healing for her mother while he fondled her tits. A huge gold crucifix hung on the far wall. This couldn't be right? She didn't know what to do although Dilworth quickly helped her to make up her mind. During the few seconds of silence after cupping her breasts, he assumed she would allow him to continue, so he quickly moved his nervous hands down to the bottom of her shirt, under, and back up the soft flesh of her tummy, bringing up her shirt with them, to expose her breasts. He quickly pulled the thin lacey cups of her bra to the sides and proceeded to massage her now bare tits with enthusiasm. He stared at her chocolate flesh with undisguised lust as his pale white, wrinkly hands moved over them, even pulling at her dark nipples. A few seconds, and tears later, she quickly dashed from his arms and out of the room. After years of a slowly developing fantasy, the tiger had decided to pounce; his obsession finally getting the better of him. He was like a cat watching a little mouse scurry around, but forbidden to do anything about it; not because of restraint by any fence or leash, but by his own human decency. He had failed miserably.

Dilworth followed after her, hoping that she wasn't going to have a meltdown in the church, but she was long gone. He breathed a quick sigh of relief, and pounded himself on the head for having been so stupid. He had fantasized about her since she first started developing her body as a teenager and he couldn't seem to stop himself from reaching out to grab her. Even though she was a black girl, he couldn't seem to help himself. She wasn't the first black girl he had felt infatuated with, and he should have learned his lesson by now. He knew it was wrong, but at the same time he couldn't (or wouldn't) stop himself from nurturing a deeply penetrating thinking that "I just don't give a damn!" He felt a sharp stab of remorse and the beginnings of an intense anxiety attack and thought, for a moment, that he was having his own mental meltdown, but then a dangerous fear overtook him. She may be gone from the church now, he reasoned, but what if she came back later to accuse him of something? He could very well be arrested. He had to act quickly.

During the service he had another one of his famous "revelations"; this time that Keisha had surrendered her soul to the devil in a desperate attempt to find healing for her mother. He also explained that her mother's sickness was a punishment from God for Kiesha's unholy deal with the devil (of course, no one thought to question the obvious contradiction in his reasoning). He urged that no one should believe anything she said about him, as her first job in return for the devil's services, would be to attack a holy man of God, much like himself, with vicious lies. Dilworth succeeded in turning the congregation against Kiesha before they had heard anything about her side of the story, and their gossip was as nasty as any lie from the devil could be.

Some weeks later Kiesha worked up the courage to tell Tamika about this incident. Tammy was a friend from high school, and they had just graduated in the same class. She was always more daring and outgoing and always seemed capable of hearing something shocking, without being shocked. Besides, she had attended the same church when they were younger. As predicted, she was not shocked at all to hear about the incident with Dilworth, but instead seemed to be uncharacteristically angry. She gave Kiesha an earful about how she knew that he was a dirty old man, always going on about, "God this" and, "God that" when he was really just interested in the weekly offering plate and little girls. She carried on about how she would have slapped him right across his wrinkled old face if he had tried something like that with her. She even went so far as to suggest they should go to the police, but Kiesha made her promise not to.

She really hated the idea of confrontation and just wanted to forget that it had ever happened. However, Kiesha did briefly wonder about Tammy's strange comment regarding "little girls", as Kiesha herself wasn't exactly little anymore, and she was only one girl, not plural. As her mind raced to certain conclusions and sudden realizations about Tammy's past behavior at the Church, and her unusual anger towards Dilworth, she instantly closed out the dark implications she found there. It's quite amazing how easily the mind can work to forget uncomfortable issues, or turn its back on the suffering of others. Some people spend a lifetime feeling guilty about this or that, while others are able to block those things out so completely that they never remember it again until it's pushed in their faces by circumstances. Kiesha just wanted to forget all about "pastor" Dilworth and anything to do with him.

Keisha quickly changed the subject to another slightly less concerning issue; Tammy's new boyfriend. His name was Dr. Peter Johnson; twice her age, and white. Apparently, this was Tammy's way of showing that she wasn't a little high school girl anymore. Although that was technically true, she had only just graduated. Johnson worked in the ARV department of Longfellow General near the emergency room. His job was to interview potential recipients of medication and to process their paperwork. Tammy bragged about how Johnson was so mature; a sophisticated man with a job, and about how he worked out at the gym. He had a nice house and a fancy car, and she talked about how she had never thought she would end up sleeping with a white guy.

Tammy was by no means easy and only had sex once before with a boy from her class. She knew that she was hot shit and the boys would be trying to get into her panties but in some ways that made her more determined to be stubborn about giving up the pussy. However, this particular boy had always treated her with respect and seemed to genuinely love her, although before meeting her he had slept around considerably. He was one of the most popular boys in school. She was flattered by his strong emotions for her and one night, after a particularly romantic display from him, she gave in to his desire. When she found out the next day that he caved into peer pressure from his friends to spill the beans about how he had "tapped that ass", she slapped him in the face and broke up with him. He came to her begging to be forgiven, with real tears, but she had never felt for him the way he felt for her and had moved on. He had fucked up and now the pearly gates were closed up tight.

Now, Tammy was experimenting with going to the opposite extreme. She seemed to love the rebellious feeling of exposing her "dirty" side and part of that meant dating a 37 year old white man. However, Kiesha detected an undercurrent of false enthusiasm about Tammy's new found fuckbuddy. She mentioned this, and prodded Tammy into sharing what was really going on and how she really felt. With a deep sigh Tammy began to explain how it had been so romantic when they first met. It took two dates before she actually fucked Johnson, and they did it in his bed, at his big fancy house. He picked her up in his sports car, bought her flowers, took her to one of the most expensive restaurants in town, and treated her like a real lady.

However, after that first night things became a little less romantic after she gave in to his desires. He began to flip her around into different sexual positions which became less and less romantic, but she wasn't exactly having a bad time, so she didn't complain, much. On the second night of their new sexual relationship, he introduced Tammy into a new world of sexuality, which she wasn't really prepared for. He sat down naked in a chair facing a large closet mirror. Tammy then stripped down in front of him and sat on his lap, wearing only her white panties. He leaned way back in his chair, putting her feet on his knees, and then pulling her knees as far apart and back as possible. Tammy found this extremely exposing view of her body embarrassing, and felt more like a girl in a porn video than a romantic lover. She wanted to get between satin sheets in a dark room and hold her lover closely, with gentle music playing in the background. She had always hated porn but thought that maybe this experience was just part of growing up. She told herself that she was with a real man now, and not some little high school boy, so she should be willing to try new things.

Next he rubbed his hands all over her body. His white skin against her dark titties touched a nerve for both of them, and Johnson wasn't ashamed to express his excitement. In fact, he was a very expressive man and made lots of comments about how hot her body was and described in detail how much he was going to enjoy fucking her. When she was warmed up, he started work on fingering her cunt through her panties. When he felt her body reacting to his touches, he moved the crotch of the panties to the side and rubbed his dick around in her wetness. When it was coated with a healthy sheen of pussy juice he slid it in slowly, watching carefully in the mirror as it disappeared into her beautiful black little girl cunt. Johnson didn't worry about condoms, as he had started Tammy on the pill, and could see clearly, based on her reactions to his sexual advances, that she was not experienced in sex and wouldn't need to worry about catching anything. In fact, she told him that she was a virgin and showed him a paper which showed negative test results for HIV. When he fucked her for the first time she felt as tight as a virgin, but he didn't see any blood. She quickly explained that she had experimented with putting a carrot into her pussy, to see what it might feel like to have sex, and popped her cherry that way. At the time he had accepted the explanation with a chuckle, imagining just how far he could go with a girl like that.

He allowed some time to rest, enjoying the feeling of being buried in her hot cunt, and played with her clit while rubbing his fingers around the junction where his cock was lodged in her pussy. Then things got really freaky. He commanded her to slowly wiggle around on his cock while she said things like, "ohh yeah fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy, yeahh daddy fuck me" over and over again in a little girl voice. She was a bit frightened by this, at first, but then she caught sight of a flash on her wrist and looked down to admire the new gold and diamond bracelet dangling there. Johnson had bought a lot of nice things for her in the short time that they had started dating. A quick knife stab of guilt later and she firmly made up her mind that she definitely wasn't a slut for money like some other girls she used to gossip about back in high school, or even a slut at all, but this once she could play along with his little game. Besides, she didn't want to be the selfish one in the relationship by demanding that everything had to be her way.

Johnson wasn't much to look at, and he knew good and well that Tammy was on his lap because of the things he bought for her, but it appeared she wouldn't admit that to herself. He hoped to use that self deception to string her along further and further into his fantasies and so far, it was working. When he was in high school he had not been very popular. In fact he was a bit of a nobody, really. He had few friends, and no dates. At one point he actually worked up the courage to talk to a beautiful girl, much like Tammy. She didn't exactly laugh at him, but she did make it clear that he was in a completely different class of human being from her and that he should "go find a little friend from the chess club" or something. She probably thought she was being nice about it, but her condescending tone had cut through him more than a cruel laugh would have.

Now he was here with one of those hot young girls completely spread open on his lap. He briefly wondered if Tammy had experienced any boys working up the courage to come and talk to her, only to be rejected in the same way he had been. Based on her hot looks, he reasoned that she must have. He decided that he would make up for all the unfulfilled lust never realized when he was younger, not only by him, but by every other young man like him, by fucking this little girl silly.

The situation had taken a bit of getting used to, for Tammy, but once she started working her ass and hips around, she got a bit lost in the fantasy (and the orgasms) and really played it out for him, getting off on getting daddy off. He rarely looked her in the eyes, but seemed to be always watching her pussy in the mirror. This, too, had deeply affected Tammy, as she had never looked much at her own pussy before, but now became acutely aware of what it looked like to watch a cock shovel in and out of her. Some kind of slutty curiosity would take over as she noticed how her own body movements caused his dick to mash in and out, moving up and down, side to side. After some forceful encouragement from Johnson she even took to using her own hands to spread her pussy open as far as she could while rocking back and forth, softly moaning at how dirty it all was. She had been raised by respectable society and everyone around her to believe that her vagina was her most private possession. Not only that, but she had been raised to believe that all white people thought they were better than her, and to stay away from them, except for maybe the occasional friend. Even when she fucked that boy from high school, she didn't allow him to look at it when he tried.

Now, this WHITE man was reaming her little hole for all it was worth with long slow strokes, and watching every tiny detail of it. She watched his eyes watching her cunt and another moan escaped from her. Sometimes Johnson would be the one to play with her pussy lips as they both watched. He would pull them apart, pinch them between his fingers and take his cock out just enough to fuck her with his fat cock head, watching how her hole grudgingly spread open to allow the first few inches of his cock in. She couldn't believe how dirty he was about it, or that she was allowing him to do it. This was her private little pussy being strung up on public display and she couldn't seem to stop it.

12