Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran from the house and started the long walked home. A police car spotted her and fortunately they were two female cops. She was obviously in bad shape and they offered her a ride home. Along the way they asked if she had gotten into any kind of trouble, and said that they could take her to the hospital if she had any "incident" to report. It was prom night for one of the biggest high schools in the area and she was in a prom dress that hadn't been zipped up properly, walking alone and crying in the middle of the night. It wasn't hard to guess what had happened to her. However, Kiesha hated confrontations and asked only to be taken back home. She finished out the ride in worried silence desperately hoping that it was her own pussy juice still dripping from her cunt, and not Tyrone's jism.

Kiesha never spoke to Tyrone again, but she did try to forgive him, not only for what he had done to her that night, but what he had knowingly done to her for the rest of her life. She probably could have sued him. However, she had gone with him to prom, she had gone with him to the after party, she drank lots of alcohol, she had gone with him to the upstairs bedroom with her stupid little speech all planned out. What a bonehead she had been. Could it really be called rape, the way she was moaning like a whore on that bed? Her nipples were still sore. If he had been more patient in warming her up she probably would have enjoyed the fucking, at least until morning when she was sober. In the end she didn't know, but she did know for sure that she had made it clear, before going to that party, that she didn't want to have sex. It's true that she didn't say "no" at anytime, but Tyrone knew that she was completely drunk when they entered the bedroom later. Now she was in a similar situation with Johnson. Could it really be called rape? She certainly didn't want to do these things with him, but it's not like he was forcing her too. She just didn't have any other way out, just like her mother didn't have any other way out; just like Tammy had no other way out.

A sudden flash struck her. Who's to say that she didn't have any way out? Or that her mother had no way out? Couldn't she just NOT fuck Johnson? Sure, it would make things harder for her mother and herself without the medicine he could provide, but it's not like he was pinning her down to a table. She could always say no, and try to find some other way, even if it was much harder. Her conscience felt a sudden wash of relief as she resolved to break her deal with Johnson. He would just have to find his black sluts somewhere else (well, he already had one other black slut but Kiesha planned to try talking Tammy out of that relationship again). She knew he would not take the news well, but she would try. The only real leverage he had against her was that he could supply her with medicine. If he tried to make trouble for her about stealing medicines he would have to explain how she was able to steal them. No one would believe that this attractive young girl was using sex to force HIM into doing something he didn't want to do. He would have to let her go.

A sudden thought that she could actually turn the tables around and extort HIM, by threatening to expose their deal, flashed into her mind. She could still get the medicine without having to be his cum slut. However, Kiesha's renewed conscience quickly dismissed that. For starters, she would be doing to him exactly what she was upset with him doing to her. Secondly, it was too complicated. If she tried to play the same slimy game as the sneaky snake himself, she would almost certainly get bitten. She knew that she was not the brightest bulb in the batch, and she didn't want to have anything more to do with Johnson. This thought sparked an image of how nasty she had been when sucking his white cock to come to mind, and she quickly tried to push it away; another one for the "don't touch under any circumstances" box in the basement of her mind. She would ask him for a transfer to some other part of the hospital, and he would arrange it, or she certainly would make trouble for him.

The next day Kiesha was still riding on her high of new found conviction and went to talk to Johnson. She told him that she was not interested anymore, and that she would find some other way to help her mother. Johnson did his best to keep her from leaving. He even tried reducing the terms of his agreement, almost begging her not to go. He was no dummy and knew that Kiesha was one of the hottest pieces of ass he had ever seen, not just because of her looks, but because he had personally witnessed a hidden desire deep within her that caused her to change into a completely different person. However, when not indulging that desire she was a good girl, and the only leverage he had on her was his ability to help her get medicine. He was certainly pissed off, and there were other ways he could think of to coerce her into more sexual flings, but he knew that people who push too hard for something forbidden always end up on the shit end of the stick. He had other irons in the fire that he didn't want to risk just for this one girl so for now he would lay low and give her what she wanted; a transfer to a different part of the hospital. He used some of his connections and got her transferred up to the 7th floor in the tower. She had specifically requested somewhere quiet, which was a relief to him, since it seemed like she didn't want to do much talking; she had earlier hinted that she was not afraid to spill her guts about their deal. She could do a lot to hurt him and he was thankful that she at least wanted to go quietly.

Kiesha felt a wave of relief and success as she started her new job, working the night owl shift up in the tower. It was great to be away from Johnson's area of the hospital, and she liked her new boss, Mr. Thomas. He was friendly and spoke to her like she was an adult. After some few weeks, though, the strain of her decision to break the deal with Johnson had come back to haunt her thinking. Her mother was getting worse and worse, and Kiesha still had not found a way to help her. She had tried many different angles with insurance companies, doctors, and pharmaceutical companies, with limited success, but all of them only caring about money, which she had very little of. She had tried programs to help low income families, which had helped for a quite a while, but eventually became a dead end as she and her mother fell through the cracks of an overworked and underpaid system.

To Kiesha's revulsion, she began to rethink Johnson's offer. She hated herself for it, but she had even had a few dreams, where she was back sucking on his white meat again, and loving it. There was something so primitive and dirty in sucking a man's cock that she couldn't expel from her mind. One night she woke up fondling her pussy to orgasm. After a fairly powerful orgasm she went through another valley of depression, hating herself for having masturbated to the memory of his cock. After a lot of double minded confusion, she finally decided that she was not in high school anymore, and she was able to make some sacrifices. She would go to Johnson and ask him to agree to fucking her once a month in exchange for the medicine she needed. Based on the way he was acting when she had broken the original deal, she was sure that he would be happy to agree.

She arrived at his house late in the afternoon a few days later. His car was there, as well as another truck. She knocked on the door, but no answer came. As she was about to walk away, she decided to have a look through the front window, as she wanted to take care of this business before she lost her nerve. Unfortunately, the front window was closed. She decided to have a look around the corner of the house. Just behind some bushes, she spotted a side window. The curtains on the window were partially opened. She noticed a bit of movement through the thin curtain and was about to tap on the glass when she bent over and looked inside. Her whole body froze, except for her jaw, which had just hit the ground in surprise.

Inside the house she saw Johnson, Tammy, and two she didn't recognize. Tammy was on her hands and knees on Johnson's plush living room carpet, with a rather large man mounted on her beautiful hips and fucking in to her pussy with short fast strokes. His body was slapping against her wide hips, working in a panic. His tongue was hanging out slightly as he panted heavily with effort. The scene would have been a bit comical, if wasn't for the fact that Kiesha was witnessing her best friend being fucked like a common slut. Not only that, but there was another man she didn't recognize with a digital video recorder in his hand, and was filming the whole thing. Johnson had introduced Tammy to sex toys within a couple of weeks of their relationship. She had done dirtier things just sitting on his lap and it was fairly easy to get her into playing with them on a regular basis. He fucked her ass and pussy together for the first time using a huge white dildo shoved up her pussy while he reamed her ass. Then he introduced her to a friend of his, using the story that this friend was in the sex toy business and wanted to "observe" Tammy testing out a few new products. Tammy reluctantly agreed after Johnson convinced her that this would be a lucrative business deal for her and that he only wanted to watch. The first time he didn't touch her, but just watched Johnson fuck her with dildos. Tammy herself couldn't quite believe that she was allowing a complete stranger to watch her being fucked; he could see everything! This was especially true since Johnson was going through special efforts to show her body off in embarrassing ways.

Slowly, over the course of the next two weeks the stranger started "demonstrating" how Johnson should be using the sex toys on Tammy. During this time the stranger became involved in actually fucking her with the dildos, which soon led to him touching her with his own hands (Kiesha only agreed to his "demonstrations" in the first place because he had promised not to use his own hands to touch her). After each session he would hand a white envelope over to Johnson who would then take Tammy out for a night on the town, which ended up with him buying her some lovely piece of jewelry or another. All through Tammy's school years she was desperate for popularity. She had the natural good looks, but she didn't have the consumer good looks. Her keen fashion sense was wasted on second hand clothing, which was all her family could afford.

However, she was not as dull as Kiesha, and organized a clothes swapping program with several of the other girls in school. They would coordinate on what expensive bits of fashionable clothing to buy, and then mix and match among themselves. Because they were able to be creative with the many combinations of clothing they had all accumulated, it was rare for anyone outside of the little club to notice that all the girls were wearing the same clothing off and on. It worked for some time, but Tammy had always hated the humiliation she felt at having to share clothes with other girls and the fights that often came from several girls wanting to wear the same clothing at the same time. Now, she had a chance to rise above all that. She could have all the fancy clothing she wanted, all to herself. She was wearing expensive jewelry, all for herself. All she had to do was play along with some of Johnson's more bizarre games for a little while longer. It's not like she was doing anything different to every other house wife who fucks her husband who then goes out and buys her nice things.

Despite the visitor's promise, it wasn't long before he was rubbing Tammy's clit and finger fucking her while pushing a dildo into her ass. She tried to protest a few times, through short little bursts of moaning, but both Johnson and the stranger just ignored her. A few days later she had become so used to him rubbing her pussy while sliding large dildos in and out of her, that she barely noticed when he slipped his very own hard white cock into her cunt. She tried feebly to move away, in the midst of an orgasm, but he just ignored her like she was a piece of property and kept pumping. He fucked her pussy for some time, before moving to her ass, flipping her around into various positions. Things continued down this path, with Johnson eventually joining in for a threesome. Soon other men started coming, one at a time, to fuck her with Johnson looking on, and joining in occasionally.

Now, Tammy had her ass stuck way up in the air, and her face buried in her hands on the carpet as she was fucked by this large beast of a man who was dripping sweat all over her vibrating ass cheeks. Kiesha had never liked "muscular" men and felt a sense of revulsion at seeing this man fucking her friend. It looked as though he had worked hard to build his upper body as it was muscular and tan, but his lower body was a disgusting disproportion of skinny, pale legs and ass. Tammy tried to protest, but had become so accustomed to Johnson telling her what to do that her protests amounted to little more than formalities to them both. She didn't really like what was happening to her, but she had forfeited her will so many times, that deep down she wondered if maybe she really was a slut. She had cried to herself many times, but now felt trapped, and was too ashamed to ask anyone for help. What would she say, "Please help me stop fucking"?

All of Kiesha's senses became heightened at seeing what was happening. She could hear long groaning sounds coming from Tammy. It sounded like she was in the middle of a string of orgasms. The guy with the camera moved in close to her black pussy, where the beast man was sloshing in and out, putting the camera way up close to the action. Johnson got down on his knees next to Tammy's ass and the camera, and put a hand on the guy's back, slowing him down to a stop. He then put his other hand on the guy's cock and slowly removed it from Tammy's gaping pussy, only to slowly push it in again. All of this was being done for the benefit of creating nasty penetration shots for the camera (not to mention for himself). He removed the cock again and this time wiped it all around Tammy's sopping black pussy lips, pushing it just a bit in and out of her pink hole. Of course, a filthy narration accompanied all of this.

Tammy then completely surprised Kiesha, by reaching a hand back between her legs to grab the guy's cock and try pulling it back into her pussy again. Her hips were grinding back in an effort to catch what her body was craving. Tammy's rational mind knew that there was something very wrong with this whole scene, but once she got warmed up she found it difficult to stop; her body had been well conditioned and trained. Johnson spotted this and announced to the camera how this cute little black bitch was begging for it. He then allowed the cock to slip all the way back inside her, and walked around to where Tammy's head was. Using his hand to pull her up high he slapped her face a few times with his floppy dong before telling her to open up for daddy. She instantly obeyed and suckled his white cock into her mouth. Within seconds he was at full mast and Tammy was blatantly deep throating him with ease. Kiesha could actually see Tammy's throat muscles working his cock, and realized that she must have been getting A LOT of practice to be doing it so easily with him. Kiesha knew from personal experience!

Johnson took his ease in and out of her mouth, with one hand on his hip and the other on her head, like a man enjoying a windy day on an expensive yacht, while she eagerly slurped and licked like a true cum slut. The two men seemed to develop a team rhythm, as though they had both silently agreed to fuck this black girl like the bitch that she was. After some further minutes of solid fucking motion the man on her ass gave a long grunt and stopped moving. The man with the video camera quickly squatted down next to him, and then zoomed in close to Tammy's leaking pussy. Cum came bubbling and slushing out around the guy's cock as it fidgeted in her pussy, and the camera man got it all on close up. His excited narration about what a great show it was sent Johnson flying over the edge into his own orgasm straight down Tammy's throat. However, he quickly pulled out and squirted a few splashes of it onto her face, smearing it around with the tip of his cock, while she continued to moan. Johnson wasn't much bigger than the average man, but he was proud of managing 4-5 solid squirts of cum with every orgasm; the guy actually measured it!

Kiesha was repulsed by the whole scene and tried to stand up to leave, but found herself unable to move, waiting to see what would happen next. She should be busting down the door to rescue her friend, but reality is rarely that heroic. Johnson and the camera man were talking about how great the scene was, while the other guy who had just been fucking her slapped her ass, stood up, and went to have a seat on the sofa; his boney feet rubbing together in a warm glow of satisfaction as he sat down. Tammy just rested there on the floor, panting heavily and protectively cupping her gaping pussy with a hand reached back between her legs. When the two men had finished talking, the camera man signaled to two other large men sitting side by side on a different sofa across the room, both of them quite fat. They looked like rich business men nervously sitting in their underwear with one of them trying to smoke a large cigar in his trembling hand. Again, it would have been comical except for the reality of the situation. He brought both of them over to where Tammy was still waiting on her hands and knees and directed one of them over to her head. With some prompting from Johnson, Tammy reached out and pulled his plain white underwear down. Within seconds the pink tip of his hard cock was bobbing up and down in front of her face. She felt a slight bout of nausea as she saw how fat the man was, but still reached out a delicately manicured hand to grab his dick and start a slow pumping motion. After further prompting from Johnson, which it seemed he had to repeat several times, she put her head to the tip and sucked his cock into her mouth.

She sucked with long slow strokes, using her hand to jack him off at the same time. The camera man then handed the camera over to Johnson, and moved behind to Tammy's ass, stuck way up in the air once again, and slipped his chunky white cock into her steaming cunt where a small trickle of the previous guy's cum was still leaking out. He pushed in with a loud sigh and began a steady and slow rhythm, using his hands to separate her ass cheeks for maximum viewing of his penetration. He even smacked her full ass cheeks several times, bringing a loud screaming kind of moan from Tammy as she continued to work the fat man's cock. After some time the camera guy worked up a faster and harder rhythm, causing a wet clapping sound as his hips smacked against her sweaty ass cheeks. He let out long groans as Tammy herself struggled to keep up with her cock sucking at the same time that her whole body was being rocked by the pounding it was getting. Her moaning was now coming out in time to his nut sack swinging down and smacking her swollen little clitty with every stroke. He rubbed his hands all over her body, reaching around to fondle her tits and slowing down to long slow stokes in and out of her pussy again. Tammy reached another orgasm, almost biting the fat man's dick in half but he wouldn't allow her to take it out.

The sudden squeezing and heat caused the camera guy to yell out in pleasure as he pumped in to her as hard as he could. The sheer violence of the smacking caused Kiesha to flinch a bit, but Tammy just yelled all the louder. Not long after this, the fat man gave a little whimper that didn't sound like what a man of his size should sound like, and started spurting all over her face. Johnson quickly ordered her to put his cock back in her mouth to eat the cum, and she obeyed. She slurped up the last spurt before dropping her head to the floor in a long sigh of exhaustion. Johnson quickly grabbed her hair and lifted her head up, telling her to show the camera the fat man's cum in her mouth, to swish it around using her tongue, spit it out onto her lips, and then lick it back into her mouth again, all while looking into the camera. Her modest green eye shadow created a sensual contrast to her black skin that Johnson felt was sure to sell in a big way.