Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick moved his hands back up to her ass, as he had done before, and continued his thumb exercises. He rubbed the soft flesh of her pussy lips in little circles, enjoying the sight of a real black pussy. He slowly started to part the lips, and at this time he told her to spread he legs wide apart. She obediently complied. As she did so, he noted some of the pressure keeping her pussy lips closed had released when she shifted. He put his thumbs back into play and opened her up for his first look at the soft inner pinkness of her hole. It was smaller than his little pinky finger and he wondered how he would ever manage to push his cock into that thing. Well, she would probably loosen up after a bit of finger fucking. He also wondered if she was a virgin. He certainly couldn't imagine anyone ever having penetrated this little hole before, and he said as much to her, asking if it was true. After asking again, she quietly whispered that, yes, it was true.

That was good enough for Dick. He went back to playing with her pussy, but wasn't satisfied with the limited spread he was getting. He wanted something a bit more vulgar. However, he did like this position of examining her from behind so he stood and lifted her right leg up and laid it on the table so that all her weight was on the remaining leg. He bent back down with a pleased look on his face, because now she was spread wide open. He was also pleased with the nasty position she was in, as it really accentuated her firm legs and ass. He bent forward and touched the tip of his tongue onto her pussy lips. She immediately pulled her hips forward to get away, but she didn't have anywhere to go. He follower her with his tongue and touched her again. Eventually her muscles became sore and she had to relax a bit. When she did, her hips moved back to where they were which pushed his tongue right into her pussy hole. She did this suddenly and Dick wasn't expecting it, but it was a nice little surprise. Kiesha let out a little moan as he started working his tongue around inside her well opened hole. Occasionally he would back away to play with her pussy lips and just gaze at the folds of her slippery pink cunt.

In all the porn movies he had watched he had always been disappointed that the camera work only very briefly rested on the gaping pussies of the many black girls he watched being fucked. Now he was in control of the camera angles and could examine, poke, prod, lick, spread open and finger fuck this little pussy as much as he wanted, and that is exactly what he did. He moved a finger up and slowly inserted it into her tight wetness. He thought back to the many mornings when he would wake up horny and humping his pillow, wishing it could be Kiesha. Sometimes he thought it was so real, that he would feel a genuine kind of "heart break" when reality came crashing back on him. Ironically, now that he was experiencing the real thing, it all felt like a dream.

The juice just kept flowing, making the penetration a bit easier in her tight hole. He worked his middle finger slowly in and out of her, watching as the rounded walls of her cunt grasped his finger as he pulled out and pushed in. How many people had lusted after this? Now here he was taking it any way he chose. He moved his other hand to where her clit was and rubbed the flesh there. Kiesha started slowly rocking her hips at this point and breathing much more heavily. Dick moved his mouth down and slurped her clit into his mouth, gently sucking. Without warning, Kiesha buried her face in the shirt which had been removed earlier and was now grasped tightly in her hands, and bucked her hips wildly against Dick's mouth. A sudden gush of pussy juice flooded out around his finger, down her already slippery cunt lips, and into his mouth. He reached out his hand to grab her right thigh, which had been propped up on the table, to support him self against her intense hip grinding. He continued sucking her clit as another orgasm obviously hit her. She was moaning loudly into her shirt now and reached a hand back pulling on his hair, trying to get him to stop, but he just kept going. A third orgasm hit her and this time she pulled so fiercely on his hair that it hurt him. He released her as she screamed again into her shirt on the table. The leg which she was standing on was slick with trails of pussy juice dribbling down and she was still slightly grinding her crotch even after he took his mouth away. It was such a beautiful sight that he couldn't stay away for even a few seconds. He tried inserting two fingers up to the knuckles and slowly pumped them inside of her as she finished off with a few last little whimpers. She was now warmed up.

Dick stood up and unfastened his belt. His pants and boxers dropped to the floor and out flopped his raging hard cock. He briefly considered ordering a blow job, but when he looked at how she was spread open with one leg propped up on the table, her beautiful ass still gyrating from her orgasm, and her gaping pink cunt dripping with juice, he decided to get a blow job later. He stepped up to Kiesha's rocking ass and rubbed the tip of his cock against her little hole, smearing the tip with a coat of pussy juice. He grabbed her well formed hips and pulled them around in circles against his fat mushroom tip. His white cock begged to enter the most beautiful black pussy he had seen out of the hundreds he had watched on video. With a look of pure satisfaction on his face, he slowly penetrated the soft pink hole of Kiesha Harris.

It was a snug fit, but eventually the head popped through the tight ring of her hole. He rested for a moment just looking at her fit body squirming on his cock head. She certainly wasn't doing it on purpose, but it sure as hell was sexy, all the more so because it was just a natural reaction from her body, and not something that she was acting out. He pushed in a bit more, watching his pale white cock disappear into the pink of her hole and then pulled back to just the head remaining inside. He continued a pattern like this, slowly pushing in inch by inch, coating his cock with a layer of pussy juice, making each insertion a bit easier. The skin making up the entrance of her pussy hole stretched obscenely tight, and Dick reached down to touch it. He briefly wondered why this little bit of skin excited him (and men in general) so much. He had no immediate answer but it was so incredibly beautiful that he couldn't help but wonder if he was in love.

His actions brought another small moan from Kiesha who was still just struggling to take him in at all. He was playing with her sensitive skin by using his fingers to massage it around on his cock. Kiesha looked back at him with pleading in her eyes and trying to move away as she was embarrassed to have this old white man making him self so familiar with such an intimate part of her body. She had never even touched herself with such scrutiny before, and here he was putting her cute little cunny under the microscope. It felt like such a violation for her, but knowing that only served to make it all the more appealing to him. He was enjoying something that was reserved for the young black man of her dreams; the one she would fall in love with. And yet here he was, a plump old white man taking what he should not be taking, and they both knew it.

However, once again, she had nowhere to go. Her efforts to squirm away only served to make him more excited. He pushed and pushed as Kiesha stayed turned around watching him in disbelief that he was making such a show out of fucking her. Each new inch caused a little twist of pain and pleasure on her lips, a short high pitched moan from her throat, and a brief wrinkling of her eye brows, until he finally bottomed out with his pubic hairs pushed up against her ass cheeks. She had really taken everything he had to offer, although it looked like she was about to break. He bent over and rested against her for a moment, breathing heavily and beginning a very slight grinding motion, not moving in or out, but just wallowing around in slow, wide circles, enjoying the feeling of being pressed up so tightly against her ass while being inside her at the same time. Kiesha looked forward again, trying hard not to concentrate on the feeling of this fat white man's cock shoveled so far inside of her poor black pussy, but it was a losing battle. Slowly by slowly her body naturally responded to his grinding. A soft whisper involuntarily escaped his mouth, close to her ear, as his hands continuously groped her body and his hips pressed against her well padded ass, "yeaaaahhhhh, I knew it; built for fucking".

After he felt that her body had enough time to adjust to the size of his cock, he straightened up and looked back down at her stuffed cunt. He found the reality of his situation coming to him in waves. He had successfully managed to work her into this position, but it was only now just dawning on him that he was about to start pumping his dream girl. He slowly pulled out, placing his hands on her lovely ass cheeks in a loving massage. All the way out to the tip, and then all the way back in. Long smooth strokes of glistening cock working her pussy flesh. He was particularly turned on by how much juice dripped from his cock on his slow withdrawals from her pussy; it meant that she was really getting off! A certain kind of power flooded his thinking as he looked at his own stroking, like he was the absolute master of this little black cunt. He used his hands to pull her hips back onto his cock, and at one point even stopped his own thrusting just to see what it would feel like to be totally in control of using her body to fuck his cock. He pushed her body forward and then pulled it back again; literally masturbating himself with her body, like a living sex toy.

Although he was viewing her less and less as a person, and more as a pure sexual object, he still cared about how she was feeling, but it was not a personal concern for her, so much as it was a concern for his own enjoyment. No matter how selfish a man can be in only wanting to please himself during sex, he will always find more pleasure at hearing the cries and moans of a woman also getting off. The pride in a man loves to hear the sound of a woman cumming on his cock. Unfortunately this is something that usually only happens by accident, and not as a deliberate plan from the man. In Dick's case it started out as happening by accident, but he soon discovered that he enjoyed hearing the moans and cries of this little black girl as he fucked her. A cautionary warning flashed through his mind; someone might hear them, but he was too far gone to care about that and tried harder to make her cum, feeling a surge of pride every time she whimpered. He began to enjoy thinking of her as his nasty black slut, although something in his mind initially recoiled at the idea, like he was taking away some part of her humanity by doing so. However, victory for the cruel world was punctuated by a particularly loud moan from Kiesha when Dick pushed in a bit harder, and he put aside all thoughts of her humanity. The sight of his cock spreading her cunt open in a wide circle of pink flesh surround by fat black pussy lips caused little flames of lust to flare up in the dark pupils of his eyes; she was his cum slut now and he'd make damn sure she lived up to it.

Her moaning was coming more frequently now, and Dick had the idea that she was ready for something new that he wanted to try. He stopped using his hands to move her ass around, and removed them completely from her body. Sure enough, she was far enough into getting off that it continued moving without any help from him. Dick watched Kiesha's beautiful black cunt continue to pump back onto his white cock. He was sure she didn't have much (if any) experience with sex, but her body sure did act like it. She wasn't just moving her hips around a bit like someone adjusting herself to a more comfortable seating position, but was grinding them like someone who wanted a gold star on the chart on the wall. Even in the porn videos he had watched, where the women were professionals, he had rarely seen any dedicate her self to fucking the way this girl's hips and ass were doing naturally. Dick new that he had manipulated her into this, but here she was obviously getting off. He wondered if it was something genetic in her body, to make her react like this even though she didn't want to, much like he felt it was something genetic in him self to be so horny all the time.

These kinds of thoughts flashed through his mind at random, easily brushed aside by more action from Kiesha. When Dick saw how she was propping herself up on her elbows, one leg raised up and resting high on the desk, and how intense her efforts were to fuck herself back onto his cock, he felt better than when he had seen his first born son walk for the first time. Of course, the crowning moment was when Kiesha suddenly looked back at him in the middle of a long moan, as though she had just come back from planet orgasm. Her eyes connected with his and he could see in them a girl caught in the epitome of self disgust and horror as she realized that she was the only one still fucking, but the most amazing thing happened. She just kept right on grinding, with no effort to change or stop when she realized that Dick was no longer moving. A few moans later, when the realization fully hit her, she quickly turned her head back around and buried it in her arms on the table. Dick thought he heard a little sob of what sounded like crying, in between short little bursts of moaning, but her ass grinding never stopped. She was a real champ, this one.

Not long after, Kiesha squeezed her eyes tightly shut and a long squeal escaped from her, as she tried to stop it by putting her hands over her mouth. Her whole body convulsed and the grinding from her black ass suddenly became wilder. A gush of hot fluid erupted onto Dick's cock and he had to grab her wide hips for support as she bucked back against him. He looked down and thought he could see her molten hot cunt actually convulsing around his cock, but it may have just been a trick of the light reflecting from so much pussy juice. He looked down further at the floor and saw a puddle gathering there. He'd have to remember to be careful not to slip on it later.

After a few minutes Kiesha stopped her movements, breathing heavily and taking a rest. Dick was close to his own orgasm and thought this would be a good time to get back into pumping her again. He definitely enjoyed how she had worked his cock, but now he wanted to hop back in the driver's seat and take her for another spin. He slowly pulled out of her leaving the head to balance half way in, noting the change in Kiesha's little moans as he worked her cunt just after she had orgasmed. She sounded a bit more desperate now, if that was possible. Dick pushed back in and began a steady rhythm of in and out pumping, feeling her tense up then push back against him as her body went back into fuck mode. He put just enough force into his pumping to cause a slight smacking sound, but not enough to push him over the edge yet. He hadn't clarified the "terms" of their fucking and didn't know if they were counting according to time, where he could bust a load on/in her several times, or if she would count one orgasm from him as one "payment". He didn't want to take the chance on the latter and wanted to drag out this fucking session as long as he could. It could even be that the guilt she was certain to feel afterwards may be enough to change her mind on the whole deal, and then he would never fuck her again. He had to make this one chance count for all he could make of it.

He massaged her ass as he fucked her, and then leaned to the side a bit. He could just see her firm titties jiggling against the table as she leaned down low on her elbows. Reaching his hands around her slender waist and up to her tits, he cradled and massaged them, loving the fact that the jiggling he was feeling in them was coming from his own cock pounding into her cunt. He pulled on the nipples and rolled them in his fingers. He had already played with them at the start, and usually wasn't so keen on tits, but these were the forbidden fruits and now he couldn't get enough of them. The reality that he may never get another chance at her made him want to exploit this black girl for every last resource in her body. He used her with every bit of effort he could muster.

Reaching up one hand, he lifted her bouncing head up from the desk, pulling it as far back as he could. Then with the other hand he reached down and scooped up a coat of pussy juice from around where his cock was still pushing into her cunt. Bringing these freshly coated fingers up to her mouth, he rubbed them around on her lips and pushed them inside, which was easy to do as it was gaping open from all the loud moaning. At first she rejected his fingers and tried to move her head away, but he pulled her by the hair and she stopped. He reached down and scooped up more juice, brought it back to her lips, and this time she allowed him to put a few drops into her mouth without protest. She had her eyes squeezed tightly shut like she just wanted to get all of this over with, at the same time that she hated herself for enjoying it so much. After several more scoops, she slowly became accustomed to his fingers working around in her mouth and on her lips, and even started sucking on them. Eventually she was sucking her own pussy juice from his finger, like it was a lolly pop.

All of this helped to push Dick even closer to the edge and he felt that he couldn't last much longer. Rather than spoil the immaculate ejaculation that was coming by trying too hard not to cum, he increased his speed and placed his hands back onto her hips once again. This time he used those beautiful black hips to pull her ass crashing back onto his cock. He increased his pace and the force with which he penetrated her, hammering in with loud fast smacks. Within a few minutes the loud clapping was almost continuous and Kiesha was nearly screaming. At this point he couldn't give a damn about who might hear them. His one purpose was to cum inside this little black girl's cute, highly fuckable pussy. His white cock clearly disappearing into her black skin at such a rapid pace accentuated the vulgarity of his fucking and pushed him towards the edge. Dick felt the familiar rise of fluid up his pipes that signaled his ejaculation, except this time it felt more intense than he had ever had before. His mind knew what a good fuck Kiesha was and wanted it to continue, but his body also knew what a good fuck Kiesha was and wanted to cum. The struggle between the two, to cum or not to cum, caused his legs and arm muscles to tense up and he felt a burning pain from the exertion, which only added to the intensity of his ejaculation. His toes were actually curling from the effort, and sweat dripped from every part of their bodies. His eyes firmly fixed on the jiggling flesh of Kiesha's black ass and her pussy lips bunching up and stretching out wildly as he pumped her. His ears swiveled to catch every sound of her moaning and the loud clapping from his hips slapping her ass. Every sense and nerve in his body was standing on a knife point as he hammered his cock into her tight hole.

Kiesha gave another sudden cry and spasm of her body as pussy juice practically exploded and frothed out from around Dick's pumping cock. He picked up speed to his absolute maximum and fucked her as hard as he could through the incredible squeezing and heat of her orgasm, right into his own orgasm. If she didn't have so much padding on her ass he probably would have hurt her with such hard thrusting. He leaned forward grabbing her tightly around the waist with both arms in an intimate embrace and pushed as hard and far into her cunt as he could, screaming into her ear with a long wail as his pumping action dramatically slowed down to long sporadic jerking movements. Rope after rope of sperm gushed into her cunt and squeezed out around his cock in a lewd mixture of spunk and pussy juice, flowing down her pussy lips, and then down onto her clit where fat chunks of it collected before dropping off with a little "splish" onto the floor.