Dr. Chocolate Dick Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamika had suggested that they could go to Mandy for help, because she was dating one of her university lecturers, a large black man named Darnel. Mandy and Darnel had a very strange relationship, where each one knew that they were both using the other. Mandy didn't really care for Darnel as a person, but he helped her with her grades and she liked the sex. Darnel had a well paying job and a good reputation at the university, but his weakness for Mandy's white flesh caused him to take more risks than he should have. They had worked themselves into a situation of trading favors for favors, where neither one wanted to give anything without getting something in return. It truly was an unhealthy relationship, but one that had its benefits. Darnel's best friend worked at a STD clinic and Tamika was hoping that Mandy would ask Darnel to ask this friend to help them with fake certificates for a negative result.

Mandy liked Tamika and wanted to help her and her friend, but she was asking for a big favor. There was also the ethical dilemma of giving a fake result to two infected girls who were extremely attractive. There was no way they would be able to avoid more sexual encounters and the fact that they wanted to cover up their condition meant that it was almost guaranteed to hurt someone else in the future. In the end she succumbed to compassion for the two crying girls after they promised the fake certificates were only to avoid discrimination.

She said she would try to work something out for them. Mandy talked to Darnel about the situation and wasn't surprised to hear him whistle in surprise at what she was asking. He gave her a long lecture about how illegal it all was, to which she dryly replied that every time they fucked they were doing something illegal, according to the university rules. She finally managed to convince him to talk to his friend, after she satisfied him that she knew it was going to be expensive for her. Darnel got back to her a few days later with the news that he and his friend wanted to tag team her and one of her other hot white friends.

Mandy wasn't surprised, as Darnel had been hinting for some time that he wanted to fuck some of her friends. She already had one friend in particular, which she had been slowly preparing for something like this. She had been hoping to save this for when she wanted something really big from Darnel, but she figured she might as well use it up now. It may even be that if her friend liked the experience, and was willing to do it again sometime, that she could use it as something to tempt Darnel for future requests from him. She organized the get together and the two big black men had the time of their lives fucking the two hot white girls, tag teaming and double teaming as much as they could handle.

Tammy and Kiesha got their false certificates and, in a typical reaction of a guilty conscience over-compensating, both girls included a copy of their certificates in with their job applications. Tammy was able to afford expensive ARV's after starting her relationship with Johnson. Kiesha sneaked enough from what her mother was getting to help her self for a few months, but it wasn't enough. She felt horrible about stealing from her mother, but reasoned that she would find a way to help both of them.

Mandy didn't go into all the details about her black lovers when explaining the story to her father, but just mentioned that she knew about an arrangement that was made to falsify Kiesha's status, and thought she should let him know. Dick reached out to put a hand on her arm but she backed away and left without saying another word. He took the news in a relatively calm way. So much had happened to him that he wasn't surprised to hear more bad news. In some ways he felt that he deserved it. He was an old man with his whole life destroyed and no one to blame. From that day Dick refused to take any medicine available to him, as a penance for his actions. He chose to face what he believed to be the real punishment for his actions and as a result he found what all the prison systems of the world couldn't force; genuine rehabilitation.

Dick lived out a better life in those last days in prison than he ever had in his previous life, spending the time alone. He found a sense of peace towards himself, although he never stopped regretting his incident with Kiesha. He got word of her suicide and blamed himself, but felt even more conviction to continue with his plan of refusing medicine. Before finally dying a few weeks later, from a nasty chest infection, he hadn't actually discovered any new answers to his sexual problems, but he did feel that it didn't matter. He was in a place where all of that would not be a problem anymore and in some ways he felt comforted at knowing that he couldn't hurt anyone else even if he tried. During the course of his last day of life Dick Thomas wafted in and out of dreamy sleep. He saw a chain link fence, with him on one side and a young black girl on the other side. The girl smiled and reached out to hug him. Even though the fence stopped the physical embrace, Dick still felt it in his body, and with a final exhale of breath he died with a small smile on his lips.

12