Dr. D. and the VAG Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. For the first time, I noticed how soft and round Variel's lips were. She did have a lovely mouth. I'm sure it would be ...

I shook off the thoughts invading my mind and pulled myself back to reality. "What kind of problems are you having"

"Well, essentially, I have this incredible urge to suck a cock...do you mind if I speak frankly?" she said.

"No go right ahead," I stuttered.

"Well anyway, I get this urge and I'm afraid guys are going to tell all their friends that I'm some kind of cum bucket, and then I'll have guys lining up for me to give them blow jobs," she said. "I don't want that kind of reputation."

"Well, yes, I can kind of see where that would be problematic..." I said carefully.

"I actually tried to come up with an alternative," she said. "I bought a life like dildo, and sucked on that, even fantasized that it was a real cock, but it just wasn't the same."

"Hmmm, I guess there is nothing quite like the real thing," I said.

"Yeah it was ok, but not the same, not that satisfying for me," she said.

"Or him, I guess," I grinned.

"Right," she smiled back. "The thing is, doc, the only thing that made it somewhat satisfying was fantasizing that it was the real thing, and when I fantasized that it was the real thing, I, uh....I fantasized that it was you."

My mind began to immediately formulate the speech, the one where I tell her about the downfalls of doctor patient interaction, about losing my license, and blah blah blah. Instead of going into all that, I summed it all up into one word.

"Huh," I said.

Variel watched me closely, and I suddenly realized just how pretty her brown eyes were. "I think if I had someone I knew who would be my pretend cock, then maybe I could satiate my oral fixation and avoid getting into any trouble."

I nodded my ascent, thinking all along, FUCK IT. If I'm going to have my licensed suspended and be shamed into obscurity, I might as well go out with a bang.

"So you would be ok with that?" Variel asked softly.

"Sure, I'd be happy to help you out," I said.

"One other thing," she said.

"Don't worry," I interrupted. "I won't tell the girls."

So began the Monday night blow job night. Variel would come over, ostensibly to watch Monday night football. My blow job would begin early in the first quarter, and Variel liked to make it last, so she would take her time and back off when things got too heated. Which was often, because she had a luscious mouth and fantastic technique. She seemed to know instinctively just how to maximize my pleasure, it was like she could read my mind. The first blow job would usually last most of the first quarter and then the second would commence sometime in the third quarter. If the game was close, she would make things move along quick so we could get back to watching the game, but if it was a blow out, she would take her sweet time. You could tell she really enjoyed giving head, and lord knows I enjoyed getting it. Half the time she would swallow, and half the time she would have me cum on her face, because she had read in some magazine that it was good for her skin. On a side note, she really liked watching football, so we enjoyed that part of the evenings as well. It was pretty much the greatest way to watch a football game ever conceived.

Variel seemed really clear about drawing the line at just blow jobs. She never undressed at all, which was disappointing, and made me wonder if she had insecurity issues about her body. Her clothes were always basic and non-flattering, and it was hard to tell what her figure was actually like. I was also feeling somewhat guilty about always being the only one pleasured, it felt kinda unfair. After a month of fabulous blow jobs, I decided to bring that up, right after an explosive late first quarter orgasm during the Cowboys-Steelers game.

"Variel, I am so lucky you have an oral obsession, because you are exceptional at it," I said. "And I am completely ok with continuing this arrangement for as long as you want. But I feel kind of bad being the only one being pleasured."

Variel looked at me carefully, I got the sense that maybe she was thinking about it, trying to decide if I could be trusted. Finally she spoke.

"I've never been with a man," she said flatly. "I lied about all that before."

"Wow," I said. That was a stunning revelation, on many levels, the first being, how did she learn how to give blow jobs so well?

"There's more. I need to tell you something, and probably the best way will be to just show you," she said. She stood up from the couch and faced me. Then, without a word, she started to pull her shirt off.

I braced myself, expecting to see some odd, misshapen breasts that she was causing her insecurity issues. Maybe they were too small, maybe too big. Maybe she had three nipples. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra, so I was going to find out quick.

When her shirt fell away, I felt the air come out of me. Her breasts were absolutely perfect, not too big, not too small, not hanging high or low, they were perfect.

"Wow," I said.

She smiled. "Thanks."

Then she put her thumbs into her waistband and dropped her shorts. Underneath she had some kind of heavy underwear, I was guessing it was some kind of jock wear for women. Then she slipped the underwear off, and low and behold, the mystery of Variel was laid crystal clear.

Variel had a cock.

Friends, I'll just let that sink in for a moment, because it took me more than a few moments to sink in for me. I was the definition of thunderstruck. When I finally did get my head wrapped around what I was seeing, I had a flood of thoughts. Wow, she has a cock. Wait, she is not a she, she's a he. Wow, no wonder she knew how to give blow jobs so well. Wait, I've been having a dude give me blow jobs. Wow, am I gay? Wait, no wonder she was always crushing me at tennis.

After sifting through all those thoughts, I was finally able to verbalize a response.

"Wow," I said, though it was a somewhat less enthusiastic wow than the previous one in response to her breasts.

Variel seemed to be getting somewhat anxious at my lack of response. I hadn't reacted negatively, I just hadn't really responded at all. I noticed that she was getting a little upset, and I felt compelled to respond. I wanted to give her a compliment, so I threw out the first good thing I could think of.

"You, ah, you have a really nice cock," I stumbled out. Which was true, she did have a nice cock, especially for a girl. I guess. This was a definite first for me, I hadn't seen another naked guy in person since I was a kid. I'm ok with the transgender and gay people, have even had patients with those lifestyles, it was just that I had always been a one way street personally.

In all honesty, Variel had a really nice, if unconventional body. She was very fit, with broad shoulders moving down over perfect breasts into a strong V shaped torso, supported by two gorgeous toned legs. And then there was the cock thing. Her cock was a good size, shape. Her whole body was hairless, I don't know if that was natural or rigorous shaving. She was semi erect, which made me wonder how uncomfortable it would be to have to tuck your equipment away. At some point I realized that I had been staring at her cock for several moments, and I looked up to see her looking at me.

"I hope you aren't too furious about this," she said quietly.

I think I might've been furious if this had been a one night stand. Or a first date. But Variel was really my friend more than anything, and I felt a lot more empathy than anything. And I spent the next 20 minutes telling her just that, trying to be supportive and positive. We did this with her laying back on the couch, fully nude, and me wearing just an open shirt. I was actually surprised at just how comfortable I was being naked with another guy. Or half guy, or whatever.

Variel told me she had identified as a man since she was very young, and had made the decision to go transgender when she was 18. Her parents threw her out and she was working her way through college. She had been with girls, before she had made the transformation, but she had not been with a man, I was the first. She had made up the story about being with other men, but the oral fixation part was true. She had long fantasized about sucking cock, but mine was the first. She was very matter of fact about it, and seemed very comfortable with her current status. She was lucky in that she didn't look anything like a guy, except in that one place - everywhere else she was a gorgeous, feminine woman. She was quite proud of her breasts, with good reason. They were fabulous.

So fabulous, in fact, that they were having an effect on me, without me realizing it, until Variel pointed it out.

"You seem to be hard again," she said. "Would you like me to take care of that?"

I looked down and saw that I was rock hard, and looked at Variel. I realized that if I turned her down it might be devastating. I also realized that my cock was craving her mouth, and my cock didn't much care what she was carrying between her legs. I nodded my assent, and Variel moved off the couch onto her hands and knees and crawled over to my chair. She raised up onto her knees and got between my legs, giving me a close up view of her beautiful breasts. Just before she wrapped her luscious lips around my cock, I noticed that her semi erect cock was now fully erect and pointing at the ceiling. If I'm being honest, that only made the blow job better.

She seemed to be even more into it than usual, I presumed because she was no longer hiding her secret. As her head bobbed up and down on my cock, I noticed that she had one hand wrapped around her own cock and was masturbating while she licked and sucked my cock. It was taboo, it was different, it was wild, and my cock was not going to last. I put my hands into her hair and moaned my signal to her that I was coming, and she began sucking and moaning like there was no tomorrow, and I could sense that she was coming as well. As my cock erupted in an orgasm I looked down and saw her cock spewing cum into her hands. After an orgasm that seemed to last for the entire third quarter, she dropped her head into my lap and we sat there quietly.

Then she got up and got dressed, I pulled on my boxers, and we sat and watched the rest of the game, just like a couple of guys. When it came time to leave, she gave me a long warm hug and said "Thank you, doc."

I smiled back at her. "My pleasure," I said. "Oh, and one other thing. You owe me $50, those tennis bets were made under false pretenses."

Variel paused, grinned, and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Next week, I'll let you come on my tits."

"That's a deal," I replied, and started to fantasize about next Monday as she walked away.

So there I was, a man who had never had much of a sex life, had only had one partner, and lived alone, yet somehow I had managed to fall into the ultimate male fantasy. Movie night Wednesdays with three beautiful women, Thursday night exhibitionist adventures, Saturday night sex class, Monday night blow jobs. I had more sex every week with the VAG group than I did in my last six months with my wife. The overall effect it was having on me was overwhelming. I was happier, more energetic, in better shape. I felt like I was 25 again, except that I never had that much sex when I was 25.

Alana and I had stepped up the exhibitionist adventures, making forays into public spaces where we had sex where people might see us. One day we discovered a patch of open grass beside a highway that was surrounded by trees, except for the place it was exposed to the road. We put down a blanket and did the wild thing right there overlooking the road. If someone was driving by and happened to look up, they would have definitely gotten an eyeful, but they would not be able to stop or turn around. I don't know if anyone was looking or not, but it was the possibility that seemed to excite the exhibitionist side of Alana. She liked to get into positions where she was fully exposed, so she was usually standing or on her knees with me behind her, with her facing the road. I'll have to admit that it was pretty exciting for me as well, to be slamming my cock into a beautiful woman in public. The danger element of being one photograph away from losing my license no doubt added to the thrill.

We were laying on the blanket in post coital bliss, still fully exposed to passing traffic, when I thought it might be time to reintroduce some psychological therapy to the physical therapy.

"Have you ever wondered what it is about exhibitionism that turns you on so much?" I asked her.

She smiled and stretched her arms into the air. "I'm not sure," she said. "I just love the idea of people admiring me naked I guess."

"Sometimes exhibitionists are looking for a way to compensate for what they might perceive as other shortcomings," I suggested.

Alana thought about that for a while. "I could see that," she said. "I think having people admire my body maybe makes up for me not being so smart."

"Aha," I said. "But remember that I said you might be compensating for something you PERCEIVE as a shortcoming. Frankly, I think that sometimes the ditzy blonde thing is just an act, I think you are a lot smarter than you let on, and a lot smarter than you think you are. I've gotten to know you, Alana, and I know you're smart. I know, by the way, that you are double majoring in Economics and Russian History, and getting ready to graduate from a major college. There's nothing dumb about that."

She nodded in agreement. "Doc, I spent years getting everything I wanted from boys by acting stupid. I think you're right. I think I need to start getting respect for my brain, and not just because I have a nice body."

"The truth is, you don't really have a nice body," I said.

She looked at me in shock. "I don't?" she asked.

"You don't," I said. "Nice is an understatement. You have a fabulous body."

She swatted me on the chest. "I'll show you some nice mister," she said, climbing on top of my re-stiffened cock.

Oh, the price we pay for therapy breakthroughs, I thought.

Speaking of breakthroughs, the Saturday night sex class had moved into advanced areas. If I had to pick a favorite night, I'd have to go with Galena. She wasn't the prettiest, or the sexiest, or the most exotic, but she was the most enthusiastic and innovative. She was also so smart and witty and fun to be around. We were probably halfway through the list of 1000 ways to have sex, most of which were also new to me. I had started researching sex fetishes on the internet so I would at least have an idea of what I was doing. We'd had sex in the kitchen, on the floor, on the table, in the shower, sex with whipped cream, sex with whipped cream on the floor of the shower. We had sex on video, anal, toys, talking dirty, spanking, watching porn together, even some light bondage and sado masochism. That involved me being tied to the bed, blindfolded, while Galena popped my naked body with a small crop whip. We both decided that probably wasn't for us, but hey, it was all part of the education process.

Maybe our favorite adventure was role play. One night Galena dressed up as a school girl, in a short plaid skirt and knee high socks, and came to my door selling wrapping paper for her school. She was so short and tiny she had no trouble looking the part. Meanwhile, I was Mr. Dimwilder, the mild mannered but treacherous neighbor. I was dressed in silk running shorts and a t-shirt. We sat down on the couch beside each other and she played the innocent school girl while I played the dorky old man. My shorts were pretty tight and as I became aroused talking to her about wrapping paper, she couldn't help but notice the growing bulge in my shorts, which she watched with growing fascination, to the point of staring.

"Would you like to feel it?" I asked her.

She looked up at me with her big wide eyes and nodded.

I took her little hand and placed it on my cock, and she instinctively began to stroke it up and down, her eyes still wide with fascination. Then I slid my shorts down so her hand was on the real thing, and her eyes got even bigger.

"You can kiss it if you want to," I said. "I'll buy extra wrapping paper."

She stared at me innocently, then looked down at my cock, and then slowly, cautiously, she leaned in and put her mouth close to my cock. Then she opened her mouth slightly, and leaned down further and kissed it.

"Try putting it all the way into your mouth," I suggested.

She looked up at me like she didn't understand, but then she leaned back down and filled her little mouth with my big cock.

Needless to say, it wasn't too long before I had her bent over the couch, her skirt pulled up around her waist as I plunged my cock into her. Halfway to orgasm she screamed "fuck me in the ass Mr. Dimwilder," which I was only too happy to do. After another torrid ten minutes we both collapsed onto the couch in a heap of flesh and half torn school uniform.

"Mr. Dimwilder, I love sex," she grinned.

"Yeah, me too," I panted. "Why do you suppose you waited so long to have sex?"

"I'm not sure, but I am sure I was sure missing out," she said.

"Maybe you weren't really afraid of having sex," I said. "Maybe it is more a fear of intimacy?"

"Ah, Aphenphosmphobia," she replied. "Fear of intimacy, often related to fear of abandonment."

I had to grin. Galena probably knew more about psychology than I did. "Right, Aphenphosmphobia. It may not be abandonment, it may be that you are afraid of making a commitment, because you are so driven to your academic pursuits."

"Huh, I didn't think about it that way," she said, her eyes flashing. "That makes some sense."

"Well, there's certainly nothing really wrong with waiting until the time is right," I said.

She nodded. "You are so right." She leaned over and kissed me softly on the cheek. "Thanks to you I'll be ready when that time comes."

"My pleasure," I grinned.

"Now, Mr. Dimwilder, I believe we had an agreement that you would be buying quite a bit of wrapping paper," she laughed, pushing me over onto my back and straddling me. "Or, I could just make you work it off..."

Meanwhile, Monday nights were still on. Monday night football was over, so blow job Mondays with Variel became less about watching football and more about the sex. It had taken me a few weeks to recover from the shock of Variel's secret, but I had reached a level of comfort with the idea that Variel was very much a woman - a very beautiful woman, with a fabulous body - who just happened to have a cock. I had become so comfortable about it, in fact, that our sessions had ended up in the bed, both of us fully naked, while she gave me a blow job.

Getting a great blow job from a beautiful, exotic woman is a great experience, but having all that with another hard cock in the bed added another layer of intrigue. As she licked and sucked on my cock, it was natural for me to reach down and run my hands lightly over her beautiful, erect nipples. And it was natural for me to reach down lower and run my fingers over her smooth abdomen. As a man, I know what if feels like to have someone lightly tickle their fingers over my abdomen, drifting lower and lower toward my waist. As my fingers went lower and lower on Variel's abdomen, I realized there was no way I could leave her hanging like that. I reached down and for the first time in my life, I put my hand on a cock and lightly stroked it. Variel immediately moaned deeply as she continued sucking on my cock. She was so aroused she came into my hand and onto her belly almost immediately, and watching her come pushed me over the edge.

After that epic evening, we would typically repeat the process. We would get into 69 position, her mouth on my cock and my hand on hers, and she would suck me off while I stroked her off. Sometimes she was on top, sometimes I was, sometimes we were side by side. It was pretty amazing, having my face right down there, so close to her cock, which by the way was beautiful. If I'm being honest with myself, I had a real desire to slip that cock into my mouth and suck her dry, but I guess I was too much of a prude to cross that bridge.