Dr. Derek Nichols, DDS

Story Info
Derek sleeps with one of his patients.
1.2k words
3.73
24.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is going to be a multi chaptered story. I haven't decided how many chapters yet. Enjoy!!!!!

Kara Richardson woke up, all excited because today she was going to the dentist. Most people would dread this day, but most people didn't have as attractive of a dentist as she did. Derek Nichols was 6'2, black hair, brown eyes, a beard that went from his sideburns down and across his chin, pale skin, and he appeared muscular but she couldn't really tell through his pale blue scrubs and lab coat. His voice sounded a lot like Matthew Mconaughey's, which added to his overall sex appeal. She hated the pain that came with going to the dentist but at least she had eye candy while she sat in the chair. She'd been going to see Dr. Nichols since his final year of dental school, and decided for obvious reasons to stay his patient.

Kara was a pretty girl, although she definitely was a BBW. She was 5'4, pale, 42 D boobs that were creamy white with a tan nipple that looked like they sagged unless she wore a push up bra, a well rounded ass, a definite gut, and brown eyes and blondish brown hair that she'd just had dyed red the day before. She loved the way her red hair made her eyes pop, and she couldn't wait for Dr. Nichols to see it.

Her appointment was at 5:00 pm, his last appointment of the day. She dressed slightly inappropriately for her job as a claims analyst for a medical insurance company, but she didn't care. She had on a tight hip hugging black skirt which rested three inches above her knee, with a red button down shirt with the top two buttons undone that gave a perfect view of her cleavage, black stiletto heels, fishnet stockings, and to top it all off lacy black hip hugger panties and a matching black bra. She felt completely ready to start her day after a quick splash of makeup; she grabbed her keys and locked the door behind her.

Her day flew by in a blur. She got several lewd looks from her male coworkers, which she loved, and made her a little excited. She was relieved when it was time to punch out. She definitely was uncomfortable in her skirt, stockings and heels. Fortunately she had jeans, Ugg boots, and socks in her back seat of her car. After quickly changing in her back seat, she hurriedly drove off. If she slightly speeded, she could still make it on time.

She walked in the office doors with two minutes left to spare. The waiting room was empty which meant he was running on time. She checked in with the smiling receptionist and a moment later his assistant came back and got her.

After a quick exam, Dr. Nichols came in and his eyes popped open wide at the sight of her red hair, but he quickly controlled his expression. After a little small talk he leans the chair back, shot her with Novocain, and began to drill away at her cavities.

The air was full with sexual tension. He kept peeking down her shirt enjoying the full view of her cleavage, and his hard on was getting more and more noticeable inside his scrubs, but she pretended not to notice.

"You're all finished Kara.' Dr. Nichols said quietly. ' Make another appointment for in 6 months."

"Okay. Thank you." She replied. As she headed toward the door, she tripped on a wire and Derek caught her skillfully. Their eyes met and Derek kissed her full on the lips with a passion she'd never felt before. He pulled away embarrassed, and set her on her feet. She kissed him again hard, moaning so softly. He pulled his lips away from her, picked her up in his arms, carrying her into his private office, and laid her gently on the couch. He locked the door behind him joining her on the couch.

He pulled her on top of him looking into her eyes and saw a deep fiery passion burning in them as he wrapped his fingers in her hair, pressing her face to his. She slipped her hands up his shirt running them up and down his chest, making him moan into their kiss. Derek gently parted her lips with his tongue sliding it into her mouth. She did the same as she moaned so softly Derek could barely hear her.

Derek pulled away and whispered softly in her ear, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes." She whispered back.

Derek wasted no time moving her so she was underneath him. He unbuttoned her blouse carefully, and once it was open he was pleased to see the black lacy bra she was wearing. He kissed Kara softly moving down her torso, stopping at the waistband of her jeans. Kara slid Derek's scrub top off over his head, revealing well-muscled arms, chest, and abs. Kara took off his pants and boxers in one smooth motion gasping at the sight of his six-inch dick. Nick frantically undid her jeans and pulled them down as she began to stroke his dick slowly, and wasted no time taking her bra and panties off as well.

Derek placed her legs around his neck, kissing her smooth shaven pussy gently but wasted no time delving his tongue in, licking her sweet juices. Kara moaned loudly and began to pump his cock harder and faster. It took all Derek had to stop her before he shot his warm sticky cum all over her hand.

Without missing a beat, Derek slid his cock into her warmth as Kara moaned loudly as he filled her inch-by-inch till he was all the way in. He began to pump in and out of her slowly enjoying her warmth and wetness. Derek took Kara in his arms, bent her over the couch, slamming into her from behind. What first was gentle and sweet had now become animalistic.

"Harder, faster!!" Kara cried out in between moans while taking his hands and placing them on her tits. Nick took them in his hands and squeezed them rhythmically as he sped up grunting as he felt his balls slap against her ass.

Kara pushed him down on the couch and climbed on top sliding his dick into her pussy. She started riding him as hard and fast as she could. Her tits were bouncing wildly as she leaned over Derek took one in his mouth and sucked on it.

"Kara, I'm gonna CU...." Derek began as he shot into her, sending her into a spontaneous orgasm.

They both laid on the couch in an embrace while Derek slowly ran his fingers up and down Kara's back. Derek slowly began,

"Kara, are you on the pill"?

Kara got up and gathered her clothes angrily and said, "No, Dr. Nichols, I'm not." She then dressed and stormed out the door, not only angry with him for ruining the moment, but angry at herself for being so careless. Derek tried to run after her, but by the time he'd reached the lot, she was in her car driving off.

"Damnit." He chastised himself for being so careless and insensitive as he went back inside to lock up.