Dr. Dick and the Porno Ray Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr. Dick continues his revenge.
3.4k words
4.54
33.2k
35
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,327 Followers

"Damn Doc, your new release is tearing up the charts. Sapphire and Cinnamon are the two hottest porn stars out there now. Even hotter than the ones DC has. We might want to be careful, he's known to come looking for hot talent when it impacts his business." Murray said as he typed away on a computer.

Doctor Dick made a harrumph sound. "I care not. If he wants to buy my sluts he can so long as the price is fair. I'm after justice, not vice. Ahhh, thank you Sapphire. That will be all for now, go and get with Cinnamon and do some paired camera work for the next hour."

Sapphire crawled out from under the Doctor's desk and smiled. "Of course Doctor, right away." She turned and strutted off towards the sounds of giggling and gasping coming from downstairs.

"Whatever you say Doc. Oh, speaking of which, I have the information on the DA for you. Mrs. Brittany Jones, youngest DA for Bay City in its history. Hot little number in her own right actually. Uh, right, she is in the middle of a slow period, not much on her plate but she still works late and joins her husband for a late dinner usually at 9pm on the River Street area. She has several regular joints she meets her husband at and usually tonight it's at Tim's Seafood. Prefect for what you have in mind, lots of small booths, mostly women staff, and very private. Usually only regulars can get a table after 8 pm."

The Doctor nodded. "Very good, put the plan into motion."

Murray nodded and started to type. "Hey Doc, what are you going to turn the DA into? What kind of porn star? Slutty nurse? Hooker?"

Doctor Dick smiled. "Oh no, the dear girl is married after all. I think she would be much more suited as a swinger don't you? After all, when your husband's a porn star and famous male stripper, you certainly aren't going to be monogamous."

LATER THAT EVENING.

Brittany slipped into a booth towards the rear of Tim's and picked up a menu. Her husband wasn't there, but his briefcase was so he was probably using the restroom. Tim's was unusually empty, but Brittany didn't mind. She liked getting some alone time with her husband, a mayor's aide and rising political star in his own right.

"Ah Mrs. Jones, the City DA and general hard-nosed prosecutor, so good to see you again."

Brittany looked up from her menu and did a double take. A man was standing in front of her blocking her in the booth. He held an odd looking device in his hand and smiled at her. But her double take was not for the man, whom she recognized as a Doctor who had recently had his case thrown out on appeal. It was for what was standing behind him.

James, her husband, was standing there stripped to the waist and was dressed in a Chippendale's outfit! Not only that, but he seemed bigger, much more muscled, had darker hair, and several tattoos that he most certainly did not have earlier in the day.

"Nothing to say for once? Well, I'll fix that. Your male stripper husband is about to break into porn in a major way, but he needs some help to do a scene. Ah perfect!"

The man aimed the device at a small table in the middle of the room. It had the only other customers there, 2 professional women dressed in pantsuits who were trying to not be obviously checking out James who was flexing his arms and muscles.

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

A green ray struck the two women and they convulsed three times. Brittany gasped as the two women stood up. They had both been transformed into bottle blonde bimbo sluts with huge fake tits and round asses. Both were giggling, one was chewing on her nail; the other was twirling her hair around her index finger. Both were dressed in a micro tube dress colored metallic silver with matching heels. Brittany gasped again as she realized that they were now nearly perfect twins of each other.

The man spoke. "Very good, would you two sluts mind helping this gentleman out? He is auditioning for my porn studio but he needs some starlets to work on, sorry, with. Can you help?"

Both bimbos nodded yes and giggled as they strutted up to her husband. "Hey handsome, wanna play with me and my sister here? I'm Pussy, and she's Kitty."

James grunted as his hands reached out and cupped both bimbos asses and squeezed. The bimbos gasped and giggled and then started kissing. James would kiss one, then the other while his hands roamed free and soon had the bimbos stripped out of their dresses and naked save heels. He pushed them to their knees and had them go to work on his cock.

Brittany was stupefied by what she was seeing and stunned to see another man filming her husband get it on with these bitches. She finally found her voice and nearly screamed "James what the fuck are you doing?"

"He's trying out to be a porn star, and I'm ruining him and you professionally. I saw you recognized me, I'm the guy you called Doctor Dick on tv when you were doing a hit job on my reputation. So I'm here to get some justice. You said I was a freak, a porn addict, and a sleazy scumbag. Well, two can play at that game and where I was not, you now will be. You husband now thinks he is a male stripper who wants to break into the porn business. He'll never think about anything other than being a sex maniac again, and will only see women as bitches that need to be fucked. And you my dear are going to be the doting wife who supports her hubby all the way."

Before Brittany could respond the Doctor aimed the device and fired it.

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

Doctor Rick looked at the woman in front of him and smiled. "So my dear, I think your hubby has some talent. Think he'll make a good porn star?"

The woman in front of him grinned and replied "Fuck Yeah! He's a fucking stud and my trailer trash ass is lucky that he claimed mah skanky ass as his personal bitch Fuck yeah honey, give those bitches the treatment! Make 'em scream your name!"

"You got it bitch. Now shut your fucking hole so I can work. Fucking white trash fucktoy." James, or Jimmy as he now preferred replied.

Where Brittany had been a professional woman, very dressed and groomed, the slut who sat in front of the doctor now was anything but. She had dark black hair with purple and red streaks in it, a bunch of nasty tattoos on her arms and legs, black nails, purple lipstick, a pair of fake looking 38DD tits and was decked out in Daisy Duke shorts, black biker boots, a torn up T-shirt that was tied off under her tits and a beat up black leather jacket. She had studs in her nipples, a ring in her nose and lip and three set of earrings on each ear.

Jimmy by this time had one of the bimbos bent over a table and was banging her brains out. The other on made out fast and furious with the woman and they moaned as they sucked on each other's face. Jimmy kept grinning at the camera as he pounded away.

Doctor Dick smiled more as Brittany moved past him to pull up a chair just out of camera angle and pulled her shorts down. She then started to finger herself and pulled one of her tits out and began to lick it while muttering "Fuck yeah stud! Fuck those bimbos! Fucking make them into your fucking whores!"

The doctor sat down and watched as they all went at it for nearly 30 minutes before everyone was exhausted. When Jimmy had come his last time, and Brittany was able to pick herself up off the floor from where she had been playing with a busted chair leg, the doctor stood up and nodded to the camera man.

"Very good Jimmy, I'll take you on as a star. But you need to sign these papers. And I want your wife to blow me, and then let me fuck her in the ass."

Jimmy didn't even blink. "Shit yeah, doc! No probs! Hey Tara, get your skanky ass off dat floor and get over here. Put that mouth hole of yours to good use for once and suck the doc off nice. Then bend over that chair there and he's gonna stick his cock in your ass."

Brittany, now Tara a trailer trash tart, laughed and grinned. She crawled over and unzipped the doc's pants and began to give an enthusiastic blowjob.

"Ah, "grunt", very nice. I can see why you married this cunt. Ahhhhh, that's it, use the tongue. Think she might want to do some solo camera work for me?" the doctor asked as Jimmy signed his resignation letter, his new contract, and his power of attorney.

"She slutty enough, but she's really dumb and just trailer trash. It'll be better just to pass her around during filming to the crew and have her maybe be a fluffer. She ain't worth more than that really." Jimmy said as he watched his white trash wife bend over the table.

"Well, you're the man of the family so okay. Ah, I have been looking forward to giving it to you up the ass for a while my dear. Scream my name!"

Murray took his cue and led the two dopey twin sluts downstairs to the backdoor. They were both still pretty loopy from the hard core fucking they had received, but Murray had his orders and given that he had access to any slut the Doc owned he wasn't about to question them. Sluts only stayed sluts if the doc was after justice. These two just got the fuck of a lifetime for free, but back to reality.

"Okay you two bimbos, stand right there. And there..."

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

The two women were changed back into the professionally dressed businesswomen that they had been earlier in the evening. Both staggered and looked around with stunned eyes. Murray had closed the door so as they got their wits about them they found themselves in an alley, feeling happy, sticky, wet, and stunned.

"Mary, what happened? Shit, its nearly 11:00 pm!" one said to the other.

"I don't know, we were eating and then...nothing. I just feel, well, happily fucked though."

The other woman thought for a second and nodded. "Me to."

LATE NEXT NIGHT AT THE CITY COURTHOUSE

"Something is up Night Templar."

Judge Ruth Gains spoke softly into her phone as she looked at her computer screen. She was reading a letter of resignation from Brittany, a friend and one of the best DA's the city had ever seen, and she was having a hard time believing what she was reading.

Aside from the fact that Brittany was quitting her job to provide "moral support" to her husband (which was complete crap), the letter was so poorly written that if it hadn't been hand delivered by her, the office wouldn't have accepted it. Apparently she now insisted on being called "Tara" and was acting, dressing and talking like a trailer trash slut. And her husband had dropped his letter the same day and had caused a stir when he had hit on every woman in the place. According to what Judge Gains had heard, he had succeeded with at least one secretary.

And now he was a male stripper at a hot ladies club and rumor had it had been starred in a leading role in a new porn movie with the two newest and hottest porn stars in the state.

"I have heard of the DA's actions, and those of her husband. Definitely not normal." A dark and quiet voice replied on the phone.

"Yes, but completely legal and also restricted. Even telling you about what I have learned violates numerous laws, but I think we have a problem and we must act quickly." The judge replied.

"I agree, this could be an opening move of that villain Super Pimp. But I suspect something else, or someone else." The voice stated.

"There have been two odd changes of career in the last week. A police officer named Sandra Bullard quit suddenly changed her name and dropped out of sight in one day. Quit while on duty even. Called it in and mailed her gun, badge and uniform in. Then two nights later, the star reporter for the Post quit. Emailed a resignation letter, threw away everything in her office, to include her Pulitzer, and dropped out of sight. But the day after each career change, a brand new porn star came out of no-where."

The judge furrowed her brow. "You think these three cases are related? Sounds like Super Pimp."

"No, they are porn stars, not hookers. They are working in a disrespectable, but legal, business, and whoever is behind this is making it legal. Name changes, changing address, hiring an agent, nothing illegal about this at all. Just strange. I think we have a new villain in town."

Judge Gains shivered and then straightened up in her chair. "Well, I'm sure you can handle him Night Templar. Anything I can assist with you let me know."

"Of course." And the line went dead.

Judge Gaines sighed. Working for justice never seemed to cease, and now a new villain had come to Bay City. But, with a crack Police Force and a hero such as Night Templar, the Judge was sure she could handle anything.

She continued to review tomorrow's cases when she heard a strange noise from outside her office. She heard three odd pulsing sounds and then her door opened and she looked up to see a giggling oriental girl dressed in streetwalker garb strut in and walk up to her desk.

"Heyyyyyyyy der judgy. Wanna fuck? Me fucky fucky wong time, me make you wessbian!" the girl said in a thick an accent as the Judge had ever heard.

"What the? Who the hell are you?" the judge stammered out as two others, men this time, entered the room.

"Me Kimmy! Me used to be Kimberly, judgy wegal assistant, but we got turned into Chinese Porn star." the slutty looking Chinese girl blurted out as she licked her lips and struck a pose that showcased her now rather large rack.

"And I'm Dr. Dick, you new super villain. I'm also the guy you sent up the river despite several legal irregularities that should have seen my case dismissed on technical grounds and that upon further review caused my case to be thrown out of court. Rather than sue you, I 'm just going to turn you into a porn star and have you fuck on camera for me and get my revenge and money by watching you whore yourself." the older man with a TV remote thing said.

The judge's eyes widened in recognition and she opened her mouth to scream as she touched the alarm button.

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

Judge Ruth Gains convulsed three times and Dr. Dick smiled. He had the man with him start to set up a camera and he turned to the door as two bailiffs rushed in. He zapped them both and they stood there grinning in their new forms.

"Okay everyone, here is how this scene is going to do. You two studs are escorting Kimy here to the Judge's chambers where she is throwing herself on the mercy of the court. Ruby Gems, you are the Judge and after Kimy says that, you will sentence her to have lesbian sex with you. You'll fuck on the desk and then after an initial orgasm, you two studs will move in and we'll have a four way. Got it? Okay, action!"

The two now hulking studs dressed in porn versions of a cop uniform took Kimy by the arms and led her up to the desk where she begged for mercy. Judge Ruth Gains, or Ruby Gems as she was now, looked at the hot little Asian whore and stood up.

Ruby Gems had become a hot MILF. She had flaming red hair down to her ass, 36EE tits, a 100% prefect tan over her whole body, ruby lips and nails, and a nice heart shaped ass. As she stood she unzipped her robe and let it slip to the floor revealing a ruby red set of stockings, shoes, garter belt, panties and bra. She licked her lips and said "You are guilty you little whore, I sentence you to community service for 100 hours. You will fuck members of the community as repayment for trying to charge them for sex!"

Ruby slammed her gavel down and jumped up on her desk and spread her lovely long legs. Kimy giggled and said "Ok, Judgy, me pay back community. Me be good whore!" and started to lick between the judge's legs.

Kimy proved to be very talented and soon had Ruby climaxing and thrashing. As the former Judge gasped out the final breath the two studs moved up and started having fun. One of them lifted the Asian slut up to her feet and slid his dick into her from the rear and began to fuck her doggie style. The other one came up behind the judge and began to massage her tits and kiss her hard on the mouth. This soon led to the judge spinning around and getting fucked hard on her desk. The stud laid her down and the other guy slid his dick into her mouth as her head draped over the edge of her desk while Kimy began to lick Ruby's tits and finger herself.

Dr. Dick smiled as they filmed the fuck fest. They shot nearly 70 minutes of film before the studs and sluts became exhausted. Dr. Dick called "cut!" and everyone pretty much collapsed.

Dr. Dick walked up to the desk and pulled Ruby Gems up. She stared at him with dull glassy eyes and giggled. "Okay Ruby Gems, I need you to sign these forms, and then get dressed. Time to start your new career as a porn star."

"WHEEEEEE!! Sounds fun Doc! Hmmmmm, can we fuck again soon?" the ditzy redhead said as she began to put on the red tube dress he tossed her.

"Oh, we'll fuck soon enough, but first..."

Dr. Dick turned his ray on the other three people and zapped them. They all returned to their normal states and slowly stood up and looked around with a dull stupid expression.

"Go back to your places of work, nothing happened here and you haven't seen the Judge all evening. Got it?" Dr. Dick said as he held the remote.

"Uh, yeah, got it." Kimberly was able to mutter as she staggered back out the door with the two equally stunned guards following her. Dr. Dick turned back to his latest starlet and nodded as she signed the last document.

"Very good, name is changed, power of attorney, and contract. I now own your slutty ass bitch, so let's go." Dr. Dick said as he extended his arm. The newly created porn star giggled as she took it and strutted out with her new boss and owner.

They all got into a limo waiting street side and Dr. Dick had Ruby give him a nice blow job as they drove.

Murray looked at his boss with a smile. "Judge, DA, Cop, Reporter. Who next?"

"A good question. I have two groups that I need to round up. The jury and several people from the University who did me wrong are what remains. I think the jury first, then the university. Then I am done and can sit back and let my studio work its magic. I heard that we have had inquiries from real porn stars to come and work for us. Is that true Murray?"

"Yes it is boss, I've got the list right here. Legit porn stars and starlets. No big names yet, but some definite talent. I was going to brief you after the Judge was taken as I figured this one could be a bit tricky." Murray replied.

"Good man. Yes, I'll look at them tomorrow. But first I'm going to fuck Ruby Gems here until she is nothing but a sore hole." Dr. Dick said with an evil grin as the ditzy, dull eyed porn queen milf smiled back at him while she sucked his dick.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,327 Followers