Dr. Dick and the Porno Ray Ch. 04

Story Info
Dr. Dick finishes his revenge.
11.1k words
4.55
29.2k
26
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,348 Followers

AT THE CABIN

Samantha knocked again on the door to her mentor's cabin. She glanced back at her two friends and shrugged as they waited.

Samantha was the president of her Kappa Kappa Phi chapter at Bay City University. It was THE sorority for any empowered woman who expected to make a mark in politics, law, or anything in Bay City. It attracted the daughters of the rich, powerful, and connected and made sure they were even more linked together if it were needed. A single comment or snub from a sister was social doom in Bay City. It also didn't hurt that the major of members were Women's Studies Majors and the Dean took a personal interest in their advancement and well being.

Which was why they were here on a Friday night instead of at a party or other real fun event. But considering what they stood to gain, the young women didn't have a problem missing one night of fun. All of them were seniors, all of them had follow on plans, and the Dean was going to hook them up with contacts, information and letters of recommendation to prestigious schools.

Joyce and Rebecca were the "aides de camp" to Samantha in terms of the power structure. Joyce was the social secretary for the sorority, which meant she ran the school in terms of parties and Greek life. Rebecca was the All-American star of the women's volleyball team and the link to the "jocks". With Samantha's roll as the face of the college, they were pretty much the most powerful students at the school.

Of course, all three were pretty hot. Samantha was a 5 foot 9 inch brunette with a pert look, pixie hair, and a perfect figure and winning smile. Joyce was blonde and about the same height, larger rack and much more pronounced curve to her figure. She had actually modeled some and in the summer her figure killed a two piece bikini with no issues. Rebecca was the tallest at 6 feet, 3 inches, brown hair and an athlete's body. Taught, tight, and hard, she had no fat on her what so ever.

Samantha was about to knock again when she heard the bolt slide open and a muffled "Come in" sound from behind the door. She shrugged at the voice which didn't sound quite like the Dean and opened the door. It was dark and was raining on and off so better to be indoors.

Samantha got about 3 steps in and stopped cold. Joyce was undoing her coat and bumped into her. She looked up to see what was happening and stopped with her mouth hanging open. Rebecca got one step in the door, saw the scene and started to back up. The cold hard tube pressed against her head and the soft voice saying "Move forward or I shoot" made her freeze in place and then step back inside. The tube directed her beside the other two girls and they all heard the door shut and the bolt slide shut.

The sight that had stopped them cold was that of Dr. Dick sitting on the couch with his pants off and a long haired hot slut on her knees naked in front of him sucking him off with enthusiasm. The grinning Doctor grunted and blew a load into the whore's mouth and she giggled and gulped in all down and then sat down on the floor next to him and rubbed her body against his leg like a bitch in head.

"I see you all recognize me. Very good. Recognize the Dean here? Barbie, say hi to the girls here."

The reddish brown haired slut giggled and waved. "Hi girls! Are you, like, going to be porn stars too? I'm totally stoked about becoming a porn star. Being the Dean was like soooooo boring! Now I get to fuck guys all day long and play with myself on camera and wear hot clothes! Totes awesome!"

Samantha blinked and looked at the giggling bimbo and at the doctor and then the bimbo again. "THIS is the Dean? That giggling airheaded cunt is Barbara? What the fuck do you think you are doing? Do you know how much shit you just brought down? Do you..."

"Know who you are? Yes, of COURSE I know who the fuck you are you little bitch! Why the fuck else do you think I am here. Maybe THIS will explain things a tad bit better." The annoyed doctor said as he held up a small recorder and hit play.

Samantha, Rebecca, and Joyce all paled as the Dean's voice played out admitting to the set up and how she had instructed the girls to lie. Everything.

"Oh SHIT!" Samantha thought to herself. "That stupid bitch just sunk herself AND me. FUCK!"

"I see you understand the situation you are in." Samantha blinked as the doctor spoke. "You need to work on your poker face. You have a great one when you have been fed every question by the prosecution but you need to work on it when it's something unexpected."

The doctor rose and pulled on his pants. He snapped his fingers and the slut at his feet stood up and kissed him hard and then strutted off into the bedroom.

"Now, let's get down to business. This tape will ruin you. Best lawyers, best defense money can buy will probably get you off, but any chance of you being able to land a good follow on school will be destroyed. No one will want to have you on board; no one will want to work with you. Your lives will be gone, poof. Just like you did to me. Unless we reach an accord." The doctor said as he pulled out a TV remote looking device.

Joyce started to speak but Samantha shushed her. "Let's say, for discussion's sake, that tape is what you say it is, and what you say is true. Even though it's not and your notion that some simple bs like this will ruin us is complete crap. Let's say it is for the point of discussion. Obviously you have some idea in mind for restitution or otherwise evening the score otherwise why would you go through this? Let's say I'd like to hear your proposal."

Dr. Dick smiled. Samantha had taken several of his classes and knew that was the smile of the doctor taking pride in a particularly smart person figuring something out. She would have been flattered if the situation had been different.

"I always thought you were quick mentally. Very well. I want to use a device on you that will alter how you look at the world. Once I use it on you I will see about how it affects you. Once I have done that, if you want to be returned to normal I will do so. Once returned to normal I will destroy this recording and I will leave. You can go on knowing that we are even. That's the deal. If you refuse, then I suggest you lawyer the fuck up starting 5 minutes after you leave here because the shit storm will hit you before you are back inside city limits." The doctor stated.

"A moment please." Samantha turned to her two friends and pointed to a corner away from the man with the gun by the door. They all moved over and the doctor simply sat down and looked into the fireplace. The man with gun moved back a bit by the door and face so he could see them moving away from the corner but not overhear them.

"Okay, we are fucked. If we don't do what he says we are ruined. Contrary to what I said, he is dead on right. That recording is obviously the Dean, the voice is unmistakable. And she just named us each as part of her deliberate plot to ruin a respected man who was innocent. If we are really lucky, we might avoid jail but our careers in anything are fucking over before they start. Remember what the Dean taught us. We need to play his game for a bit until we can find a way out of this." Samantha said to her two friends.

"I can see that, but we can't trust him! If that was actually the Dean what the fuck did he do to her? Will he do the same to us? We can't just agree to this!" Joyce got out with a whimper.

"I agree with Joyce. Let's see if we can get some more info out of him and get some guarantees. I know they aren't worth much, but it will give us some time." Rebecca added.

Samantha thought for a minute and nodded. "Okay, I do the talking."

She turned and they walked into the center of the room. "Doctor Sams..."

"Call me Dr. Dick."

"Ahem, Dr. Dick, we would like some more information. We are not opposed to your offer but it is a bit vague. When you say it will change how we look at the world, what exactly do you mean? Also, what assurances do we have that you actually will undo whatever it is you do to us? You word only? That is a bit much to ask." Samantha stated.

"Playing for time and information. Very clever. In your place I would do the same, but you have no time. But I will give you some information. The change is mental. You will have your set of values altered. Right now, your values are basically "do anything that puts me ahead in terms of power or position". You lack any honor or anything that makes your word worth anything. You lied, you conspired, and you deliberately ruined me for simple gain that you could have gotten through honest work. I will alter you to have values that focus on giving and taking care of others rather than yourself. Your life experience, your memories, all of that will remain. But how you view it will change. You will see yourself in terms of what you can provide to others as more valuable than what you can take from others. I will keep you like this for no longer than an hour. Once we are done with that time, if you want to change back to this you, then I will. And we are even and done. Decide now, or I zap you where you stand and you can become whatever the fuck I want your worthless slut lives to be."

The Doctor stood as he spoke and aimed the device at them. The girls tensed, and Joyce blurted out "I'll do it! I take the deal!"

Samantha inwardly cursed her friend for giving in without giving her time to push it to see if he was bluffing, but it was done. Rebecca gulped and said "Me too." With that Samantha sighed and added "Me as well."

The doctor smiled. "Ah the problems of having to manage a group when you are on the spot, eh Samantha? Well, enough chat, time for a new worldview."

WACHOW! WACHOW! WACHOW!

Samantha staggered backwards and blinked. Her head spun a bit, but it cleared quickly. She looked at her friends who were also blinking and shaking their heads. Samantha remembered they had been talking about values and how their values would change so they could see what they had done in a new light.

Dr. Dick smiled at them. Samantha smiled back at the doctor and straightened up a bit so her chest was thrust out. She knew she was hot and she should share her beauty with world and posing like this did it best. Well, in clothes anyway. If she was wearing a nice tight tube dress that would enable her to show her tits and booty off much better. And some nice high heels. She definitely needed to change and quickly. She had to let the world see her hot bod after all. It's what a selfless person would do after all.

Dr. Dick smiled. "Nice view Samantha. Just think, while I was in prison I couldn't see your nice tits or ass. You took that view away from me. How do you feel about that?"

Samantha immediately felt a cold ball form in her stomach. "Oh God. I'm SO SORRY! Oh Lord, I never, I didn't know, I'm, I'm..."

Samantha and her friends burst into tears. How cruel they had been! Putting this poor man in prison where he couldn't see their hot asses sway in spring time, or see them sunning their nearly naked bodies in the summer, or show off their tits during Halloween in skanky costumes!

"Now, now. Let's not cry over what has happened. Just think for a second. The old you would not have cared one bit about how I felt not being able to see you. The old you wouldn't have cared that I would not be able to proposition you for sex, or fuck you doggie style, or ram my hard cock up your un-lubed ass. But you see now don't you? You see how cruel you were." The doctor said in a smooth tone.

Samantha sobbed and then straightened. She strutted over to the doctor and dropped to her knees. "I know a blow job won't make it up to you, but please at least let me try."

The doctor nodded and Samantha went to work. She had done it before and she racked her mind to remember everything that she had done to make her partner enjoy it. She fondled his balls, she gave his cock nice long licks and tried to roll her tongue around it as she slowly slid it deep into her throat. She tickled his balls and after several minutes he chuckled and came in her mouth. She swallowed it all and smiled at him.

The doctor motioned her to the side, and then Joyce took her place. After another grunt and grin, Rebecca followed. When she had finished, all three where kneeling in front of the good doctor smiling at him.

"You have done very well. But you are right, just one blow job doesn't make up for what you did to me. And even with your new attitudes, you are not being nice to the world. I see your confusion so let me explain. You are three hotties, but even dressing as complete sluts at school won't allow you to reach out to everyone who wants to enjoy the view or the services nice sluts can provide. You need to have a larger reach, or circulation if you will. If you want I can help you do this and repay the debt you owe society."

Samantha nodded and her two friends both agreed immediately. "Please Dr. Dick, how can we do this?"

"Simple my dear. You become porn stars and exotic dancers. I can have you do live cams, porn movies, and then stripping tours all over the world. Men and women can watch you strip, fuck, play with yourselves and others, and only pay a little bit. The money goes to me to pay me back for your cruelty. And you get to ease your poor conscious by doing a great deed for mankind. Of course, you'll have to drop out of school, do drugs, drink lots of alcohol, and have lots of mindless sex. But if you want, I can lower your IQs so you'll forget all about school and only care about being nice to others. How's that sound?"

"Doctor Dick, I would be so grateful for this chance to redeem myself. You are a good and great man. I humbly ask that you lower my IQ and make me a porn queen." Samantha said with humble pleading voice. She was echoed by her two friends.

"I am honored to be the one to help you see how you can truly help your fellow man and woman. Of course I will my dear. But I need you to sign these papers first." The doctor held out the usual change of names, power of attorneys, contracts, legal release for the mind altering experiment. The three women signed with gusto and grinned at the doctor as he handed the papers to the man with the gun who put them in a briefcase.

The doctor turned and grinned. "Well ladies, its time."

The three smiling girls started to stand but Dr. Dick motioned for them to stop. "One at a time ladies, we are going to do this correctly and test some interesting effects of my ray. Rebecca, you first."

Rebecca was twitching with excitement as she stood. Dr. Dick aimed his controller at her and soft pink beam struck her in the chest.

"Well, you are one of the prettiest girls on campus already but you see I don't really need you in your current form. Let me ask you something. I seem to recall something about you hazing someone on the volleyball team. What was that about?"

Rebecca spoke in a slow voice. "It was Akane. She was a Japanese American and a bit short. I don't like Asians because my first boyfriend got swiped by some slanty bitch."

The Doctor grinned and spoke. "Then I know just the thing for you. First, you need to be much shorter. There we go, a nice 5 foot 4 inches. Let's add a slant to your eyes, darken the skin and hair, yes there we go. Nice long flowing black hair down to you now cute little ass, a nice little hourglass shape, and some nice fake tits completely out of proportion to your hot little bod. Yes, perfect. I'll even make them feel fake. Some nasty tattoos, shaven pussy, nice puffy lips. And let's fix that little mind of yours. Dumber, dumber, dumber, and done. Now add some voice enhancements. Done! Have a look Rey."

Samantha and Joyce clapped as Rey, a mixed breed Japanese-Thai girl turned around and blew them a kiss. She looked in the mirror and giggled. "Me wook so hot! Me nice fucktoy from Japan! Me fuck wong time Doc!"

Dr. Dick smiled at the high pitched heavily accented voice and twisted the dial one more time. The now very horny Rey gasped and then giggled again as her clothes melted and reformed as set of black latex thigh high spiked heeled boots and a golden strip bikini with only a g string covering her ass. Her lips took on a dark red lipstick sheen and cheap looking gold hoop earring drooped down. Her hair braided itself on top of her head in a big tower and she struck a sexy pose and blew the Doc a kiss and licked her slutty lips.

"Very good. Joyce, your turn."

A beaming Joyce jumped up and stood in front of the Doctor. Another pink beam shot out and she gasped.

The doctor wasted no time. "We seriously have to many white girls in my stable so I'm going for something more exotic. And just. I do remember a bit of an issue when you were a sophomore about a foreign student from overseas. She was from Morocco wasn't she?"

"Yes Doc. She was an exchange student. She wanted into our sorority but we can't have foreign trash like that, so I blackballed her and made her life hell till she went home a failure." Joyce said.

"Let's turn you into a Moorish harlot. Just like that hooker who ruined the Italian Prime Minister a while back. Nice tan skin, dark brown eyes, dark brown hair. Ah yes, perfect. I never did understand why Muslims kept such marvelous creatures under all those clothes. Shoulder length hair, ruby lips, nice 36 DD tits, a little hair, tastefully done nails. Ah, the perfect harem slave or dancing girl. Oh, silly me, lower the intelligence, a simple slave girl purchased on the bazaar isn't smart after all. Just a simple slave with no will of her own. I think you will do fine in Dick Studios Fantasy line of porn, Fatima."

The Moorish harlot gracefully put her hands together as her clothes melted and turned into a belly dancer costume with veil and whisps of see through silk in purple and green colors. Despite having a modest bikini top and bottom, they were see through so you could clearly see the shaved pussy and pert tits.

"Master, I live to serve. Please allow this slave to please you." Fatima, who had just moments ago been a senior college student and white as a sheet, stated as she moved with great pose and grace towards the doctor.

"In a moment my dear, await by your Asian friend. Lastly, Samantha. Please stand."

Samantha was beaming in pleasure as she stood. She would finally be able to repay this kind man for the terrible things she had done to him. She could hardly wait to be changed into a sex crazed porn star!

The doctor fiddled with the controls and a pink beam shot out and struck Samantha in the chest. "Now for you, you little devil. You're easy. You don't like blacks do you?"

Samantha nodded. "Yes, it's true. They are crass and uneducated. No style, no taste. Useful as tools against the system only. Definitely not my equal in any way, shape or form."

Dr. Dick laughed out loud. "Then a nice ghetto bitch you will be. Classless, tasteless, trashy, slutty ghetto rat is what you will be from now on."

Another pink beam shot out from the device and struck Samantha in the chest. "Now, you need to be nice and tall, 6 foot 2 inches, arched feet so you can only ever wear the tallest heels, tight and toned body, nice chocolate black skin, oh perfect. Large areolas around your nipples, big fat tits with no droop, oh VERY nice, must be at least a 42 EE. Trimmed pussy, shorter hair, just enough to make into a little bob bun, black as a midnight, and brown eyes. Red nails and lips with a hint of glitter. And now you are a new woman, or should I say bitch? I'll call you Cleopatra. Now, crank your street smarts, you definitely know how to hustle the men, but let's get rid of all that book learning. I think an 8th grade education is just fine for a street queen like you."

A few more tweaks and Cleopatra molded into her clothes which were a skin tight micro tube dress covered in rhinestones, clear plastic heels, and a poof out hairdo, silver hoop earrings, and big bangle bracelets. Cleopatra looked in the mirror and turned around facing the doc. She pulled out a cigarette and lit it with gold lighter and blew a cloud of smoke out.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,348 Followers