Dr. Felacio and the Bimbo Ray Ch. 01

Story Info
An evil scientist tries to take over the world.
4.1k words
4.28
72.9k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evil scientist, Manuel Felacio sat in his massive leather chair, behind a heavy oak desk, with thick panelling around the sides. Under the desk knelt a young twenty-something woman, bobbing up and down on his cock. Her tongue lapped and swirled around the scientist's throbbing member as she took him down her throat again and again, her gag reflex a distant memory as she swallowed him down with ease, nose pressing against Dr Felacio's neat pubic hair each time. The scientist started panting and thrusting up against her pretty face. Sensing he was about to cum, the woman increased the pace of her sucking, until Dr Felacio let out a moan of pleasure, grabbed the back of her head, grasping her platinum blonde hair and ejaculated deep inside the woman's throat. He leant back in his deep chair with a sigh of satisfaction, revelling in his post-orgasmic bliss as the woman licked his still engorged cock clean. He patted her head and almost purred,

"Good girl, Candi, you've learnt what I like very fast."

"Thank you Dr Felacio, you know I always try my bestest to make you happy," giggled Candi, as she wiped some of the cum from off her lips.

"Now go and clean yourself up and put some clothes on, I've got work to do" ordered Dr Felacio.

"Yes, Dr Felacio, I'm going to make myself sooo pretty for you!" Said Candi, excitedly, tottering off to her room in her ridiculous pink high heels. Dr Felacio zipped up his trousers, buttoned up his lab coat and smiled as he walked over to the huge console in the middle of the room. He was about to put his plan into action.

Scarlett and Natalie were two private investigators in London, they owned their own PI business together and had amassed an impressive wealth of contacts and information through the years. Despite being young, at just 26 and 27 respectively, they had made a name for themselves in the world of private investigation for both their efficiency and discretion. This had allowed them to quickly progress from checking that paranoid housewives' husbands weren't having affairs behind their backs to far juicier cases, financed by far more influential people. They were also bisexual futas, born with a penis and a vagina. They had struggled with relationships their entire lives, both men and women only fulfilling half of their needs and their 'dual equipment' scaring off some partners. When they met each other on a private investigation training course, they felt an immediate attraction to each other and went round the back of the building to fuck.

When they found out the other had a cock as well, they felt like their dreams had come true and engaged in instinctive, animalistic fucking, trying out all the things they'd always imagined, but never thought they'd ever get to do. Anyway, they loved working and living together and only became happier the more successful they became. They worked alongside a crack team, which they had assembled over the years, comprised of Sabine, a well travelled woman of French origin and Tanisha, a highly intelligent black woman. Sabine was fluent in six different languages, which allowed her to have contacts all across the world. Tanisha was an imposing woman, raised in a rough neighbourhood, meaning she knew how to get information on the street.

Another reason that they were so happy was that they were both absolute bombshells. Complete knockouts. 10/10s. Scarlett (predictably) had dyed bright red hair, which hung down her shoulders in waves. Her skin was perfect and soft, her eyes were a sharp green, made to stand out even more by the contrast of her hair and her smokey eye makeup. She had plump red lips, and perfect white teeth that were in a very talented mouth. Her face had sharp features and prominent cheekbones, but this only added to her beauty. Scarlett had an elegant neck which led down to a sizeable pair of breasts. They had sensitive nipples on them, around an inch long when she was feeling particularly horny. She had a toned stomach with just the hint of her rib cage showing and beneath that lay a shaved pubic area. In said area, an huge cock protruded, ten inches long when she was erect (which she was more often than not), below the penis hung a massive pair of balls that produced cum at a rate that must have been world record worthy.

When she was erect, Scarlett would constantly be dripping precum and her ejaculations had easily enough fluid to completely cover someone's face. Scarlett also had a cute pussy, with a fairly large clit that stood out. Her vagina was so sensitive that wearing underwear would just make her uncontrollably horny, so she just went without. Scarlett had a rounded, muscular ass, honed by hours in the gym and toned legs with impressive calves, accentuated by the sexy high heels she always wore. Natalie had black hair with blue eyes and was a bit more tanned than Scarlett. She also had softer features, and large eyes, which gave her a more innocent look (although you couldn't describe either one as completely innocent). Their bodies were very similar, but Natalie had the larger, plumper ass and Scarlett had the bigger tits.

One of their more high profile cases sat in front of them today in the form of a woman who was looking for her missing daughter. She was Mrs Thomkins, a widow and the heiress of a massive fortune which had been in her family for years. She sat in front of the two investigators in her classy clothes, struggling to keep her composure as she told Scarlett and Natalie about her situation.

In summary, a week ago, her daughter, Candice disappeared, her window was found open in the morning and there wasn't a trace of her. Apparently the police didn't seem to be very worried, they thought that she had just run away from her over-protective mother (she was 20 after all). Scarlett and Natalie promised to do everything in their power to find Candice and Mrs Thomkins paid them double their usual rate to ensure they did so.

Natalie showed out Mrs Thomkins, as Scarlett sat down at her computer and began trawling through police records for anything that could make the case a bit easier. She pulled up a list of all the missing persons from around the world in the past year, the most recent of which was of course Candice, and began scrolling down. Very quickly, Scarlett saw a pattern begin to emerge: every three months to the day, a young woman would go missing and they were all fucking hot. She looked further into the records and found that this process had been going on for two and a half years - ten women had been taken, following the same pattern. "Come and look at this" said Scarlett, not looking up from the screen. Natalie walked over and analysed what was on the computer,

"what am I looking at?" She asked, unable to piece together what Scarlett had figured out

"They're all hot as shit!" Scarlett exclaimed, incredulous that her partner hadn't noticed.

"I agree... your point is...?" Probed Natalie. Scarlett sighed,

"Look at when they went missing, the third of the month, every three months, these have got to be connected, right?" Natalie looked thoughtfully and nodded

"Yes, this is a great start, how about we go and talk to the family of that other girl from London tomorrow morning?" Suggested Natalie.

"And what do you suggest we do now?" Said Scarlett seductively, biting her lip. She brought her hand down and grabbed Natalie's cock through her skirt. She felt how hard and warm and throbbing it was and started rubbing it slowly through the thin material. Scarlett rubbed the head of Natalie's cock, causing a wet patch of pre-cum to appear on Natalie's skirt. Natalie was becoming breathless, completely focussed on Scarlett's teasing, frozen in place by the sexual torture. Not being able to take any more, she hiked up her skirt so it was above her dripping shaft, grabbed the back of Scarlett's head and began fucking her throat. Scarlett was turned on by the aggression and lust with which Natalie was fucking her. She hiked up her own skirt, whilst kneeling and started furiously fingering her sopping wet pussy and stroking her rock hard cock. Scarlett abandoned her rod and gave Natalie's cunt some much needed attention, pistoning her fingers in and out of it.

Scarlett got up off the floor and bent Natalie over the desk, unceremoniously plunging her ten inch shaft into Natalie's pussy. Natalie gasped and started pushing back on Scarlett's cock, rocking back and forth as she was fucked. Scarlett leant over and started playing with Natalie's dripping cock and erect nipples simultaneously, letting her do most of the work, grinding and bucking against her shaft like a wild animal. Scarlett spread Natalie's ass cheeks and spat on her ass, rubbing it around with her thumb, and gently pushing it inside. Scarlett stopped her fucking and Natalie gave out a little whine, but this was soon replaced by a moan as Scarlett's shaft entered her asshole. It was stretched to almost inhuman proportions, and then Scarlett's cock kept going in and in, as her ten inch shaft seemed to go on forever. Natalie stood up with the cock still firmly in her ass, Scarlett wrapped one arm around her body and used the other to grope her tits. She slowly withdrew her cock from the tight confines of Natalie's anus and then roughly slammed it back in again, evoking a moan from her slightly parted mouth. Scarlett picked up the pace of her pounding, slamming into Natalie's ass again and again.

Eventually Scarlett pulled out of Natalie's ass, letting the air circulate around her open hole. She pushed Natalie down to her knees and came all over her face and tits, completely covering them with her sticky white goo. Scarlett went down on Natalie's throbbing cock, and almost instantly received a massive load in her mouth. Some cum tricked down her throat and some oozed out of the side of her mouth and down onto her boobs, because there was so much. Natalie leaned over to Scarlett and locked her lips around hers, her own cum seeping into her mouth. It made her feel dirty, but that only made the sensations feel all the better. The two lovers scooped the cum off of each other and proceeded to rub it all over each other and feed each other the mixture of their cum. They lay on the floor, cock touching cock, their legs wrapped around each other, their tits mashed together, staring into each other's eyes with a content look on their faces. They stayed like this for a few minutes until Natalie left to get a shower. Scarlett followed her a little bit later, as she entered the shower, she soaped up her hands and began rubbing them up and down Natalie's body, getting handfuls of her boob flesh. They slowly washed each other without speaking, just enjoying the feeling of each other and the water cascading down on their bodies.

Dr Felacio walked with his chief scientist, Robert Macher around the laboratory, past the rooms with all the test subjects in. Each room was tailored to the specific needs of each test subject, as over the years, the scientists had come up with a range of formulae, only perfecting it on Candi, earlier results had been... interesting. For example, there was this Latina girl whose tits had grown to the size of gym balls and had started lactating, she was now permanently hooked up to a milking machine with massive suction cups (which she loved). There was another woman who had become so constantly horny that they had to build a sex machine for her, a foot long dildo that pummelled in and out of her, day and night. At first, the scientists loved how horny she was - they were the ones that got to fuck her, but she was completely insatiable and she would keep fucking them even after they'd cum several times, and wouldn't let them stop.

"Is the formula ready to be released on the world?" Asked Dr Felacio.

"Well, yes, but as you know, Manuel, I've been having some doubts, morally speaking about whether we should or not. I've decided that I'm going to destroy the formula." Replied Mr Macher.

"I was afraid you might say that," said Dr Felacio "you obviously don't understand the importance of getting your dick sucked."

"I'm sorry it had to come to this, after all the effort we put in." said Robert regretfully.

"No, I'm sorry, Robert," replied Dr Felacio, as he discretely removed a syringe from his lab coat and plunged it into his partner's neck. "I truly am".

Mr Macher slumped to the floor, unconscious. Dr Felacio picked up his body and carried him into one of the labs. He opened the fridge container full of the formulae that the scientists had made and some that he'd made himself in case this situation ever arose. First he injected Robert with a brain washing drug, it would make him more obedient and horny and also more stupid, like a bimbo. Next he gave him a shot of his feminisation drug, this would change his facial features to become more feminine and attractive and also alter body, such as his hips and waist to give him a more womanly body. It would also cause him to grow platinum blonde hair right down to his ass in an hour. Then Dr Felacio injected shots into Robert's chest and ass, which would cause him to develop incredibly large tits and a round, large ass. Next he gave him an injection which would cause his cock to grow, along with his balls, which would end up producing gallons of cum. Lastly, he injected him with his general bimbo formula, which would make him develop into a proper bimbo. All of these changes were designed to start precisely as Robert woke up from the sedative.

A few hours later, Robert awoke, strapped to the table. He knew what had been done to him "Manuel, you twisted piece of shit! Let me out!" He screamed, even though he knew it was no good. He'd known Dr Felacio for too long to think that there was any hope of escape. He began to feel a tingle in his nipples and his dick. It was starting. He soon sprouted a full erection, unable to control it. He started growing breasts so fast that he could see them rise on his chest, he could feel his body and face contort to take their new form. It was a strange sensation, but oddly pleasurable. His mind started to turn fuzzy as the brain washing drug kicked in, any worry replaced by horniness. He, no she wasn't Robert any more, she was called Barbie. The straps around her body holding her to the table were now released, Dr Felacio knew that she was now too horny and stupid to escape and that she wouldn't even try.

Barbie's tits were now D cups and the nipples along with the flesh itself had become very sensitive. Barbie rubbed her cute little hands all over them, squeezing them together, making herself more and more horny. Her cock was now nine inches long and getting very thick, her balls were at least golf ball size and producing massive amounts of cum. Her waist was down to 20 inches and her hips were 36 inches, with a huge bubble butt. Her legs were long and toned, with womanly thighs slender lower legs and petite little feet. The finished product was a woman with long platinum blonde hair which reached past her round, delicious ass, large bright blue eyes, a small slender nose and puffy, plump blowjob lips. Her tits were round, fake looking G cups and her waist was a minuscule 16 inches, which curved outwards to 36 inch hips. Her dick was fourteen inches long and her balls were larger than pool balls.

The drugs had changed Barbie into an object of pure sex, her hormones now unbalanced to the point where she could think about nothing apart from sex. Barbie wrapped both of her small hands around her huge shaft, the bright pink nails not able to reach around the massive girth. Her cock was warm veiny and throbbing with sexual desire, dripping precum at an astounding rate, it rolled down her cock in thick streams, coating the skin and giving it a wet sheen.

Barbie slowly started moving her hands up and down, rubbing her cock. The drugs had made it incredibly sensitive, causing Barbie to let out a breathy, feminine moan with every stroke. She was soon jacking her cock as fast as she could, completely immersed in the intense pleasure. She grabbed her tits and sandwiched her cock between them, thrusting up and down, plowing through the soft flesh. Barbie bent her head down and discovered that she could take herself in her mouth. She deepthroated herself with renewed vigour at this discovery, with thick spit now coating her cock and pooling on her tits. It only took her a couple of minutes to cum, thick ropes of white goo shot down her throat and landed on her face, completely filling her mouth in the process. She came for around 30 seconds, her cock shooting obscene amounts of jizz everywhere.

Barbie finally opened her eyes and saw the state of the room. The table was coated in sticky white cum, as was most of her body. She walked over to the mirror and saw herself for the first time. Barbie knew just from the feel of her body that she was hot, but was still ecstatic when she saw herself- she couldn't believe how pretty she was, and how big her boobies were. Barbie giggled with delight at how she looked. She loved the look of the cum all over her face and body- Barbie loved cum. Barbie scooped handfuls of it and licked it up, while watching herself in the mirror, completely cleaning her body, but leaving some on her face, because she wanted to show everyone how much she loved cum. She wanted to show Dr Felacio how much she loved cum.

Once her tits were clean of semen, Barbie began to notice something strange- milk was coming out of her nipples. Barbie lifted a nipple to her mouth and began suckling on herself. The milk tasted so good, and her nipples were on fire in the most erotic way. Barbie was beginning to get turned on and her cock rose accordingly. She instinctively reached down and started rubbing her hardening shaft. She kept sucking her nipples whilst pumping furiously up and down her cock, each act causing the sensation of the other to be heightened tenfold. After not even a minute, Barbie came, spurting her jizz all over the mirror, not as much as before, but enough to completely coat the mirror and cause a huge pool to collect on the floor.

Dr Felacio watched the scene on the tv screen in his office. The formula for male transformation had worked almost perfectly- he reckoned it would only take a few weeks of fine tuning for the formula to be ready. He called for Candi and she walked in, her ridiculously high heels causing her hips to sway like a pendulum. Dr Felacio gave Candi instructions for what to do with Barbie, glancing up his screen and watching her masturbate for what must have been at lest the fourth time.

Candi opened the door to Barbie's lab, simultaneously getting hit by a shower of cum, causing her face and tight pink dress to be soaked in the thick white liquid. Barbie was completely oblivious to the fact that Candi was now soaked, or that she was even in the room for the the long few seconds after she came, eyes tightly shut and mouth parted in pure pleasure.

"Wow, you're super cute, and your cock's like soooo big" gushed Candi, bringing Barbie back to reality. She blushed at the compliment, replying,

"I'm so sorry I like ruined your dress, it's just that I'm so fucking horny right now"

"I'm always horny as well, because I'm a bimbo and I think you're a bimbo too," explained Candi, "but Dr Felacio says we need to do stuff, so we can't fuck right now". Barbie understood- as part of her transformation, she became obedient to Dr Felacio, willing to do anything he said. "We'll get to screw later though, right?" Asked Barbie, almost worried.

"Of course! We're bimbos, we're made for fucking!" Replied Candi with a giggle. "Now Dr Felacio says you need to get cleaned up and put on some clothes and makeup to look super pretty for him. I guess I'll need to do the same!"

After they'd showered, Candi and Barbie went to one of the dressing rooms, a huge space filled with clothes and makeup and with massive mirrors on the wall. "I'll show you what Dr Felacio wants you to wear," said Candi. First she picked out pink 16 inch corset and put it round Barbie's body, lacing up tightly. Fortunately for Barbie, her body had been modified specifically for this, her lower ribs completely gone. Next, Candi found a black strapless latex dress, which she had to help Barbie wriggle into, it was so tight. The material stopped just above her nipples and pushed Barbie's boobs together, accentuating her already impressive cleavage. The dress clung to Barbie's every curve, her ass jutting out from her slim waist provocatively, and her massive erect cock stuck completely out from under her dress. Candi gave her a pair of pink platform heels, which increased her petite height by about 7 inches.

12