Dr. Frank's Newest Patient

Story Info
Penny asks her gynecologist father to do her first exam.
2.6k words
4.33
231.2k
238

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,058 Followers

When I was fifty-one, I had resigned myself to the idea that my best sexual days were behind me. My wife, who was the love of my life and incredible in bed, passed away five years earlier at the age of forty. To say I was devastated would be an understatement; for two years I could barely do anything but take care of our daughter Penny. After that, I began dating once in awhile, but no one exciting: a few single moms from Penny's school, some widows, and mostly we talked about the past. Occasionally I got laid, but our hearts weren't in it and without the passion it was merely scratching an itch. Once, in a fit of loneliness and after hours of watching porn, I called my friend Tom who used prostitutes. He put me in contact with a girl named Laura, who was nineteen and cute and could deepthroat me for fifteen minutes straight. So about once a month I paid her a visit, but always felt guilty afterwards. I had Penny at home.

I should mention that I'm a gynecologist. Technically an OB-GYN. I share the practice with Tom. Before you get any ideas, you should know I'm very good at my job, and aside from a good doctor's appreciation of the human body, I didn't think of my patients sexually. Most of them were pregnant or trying to conceive, and I was happy to keep them healthy on their journey. I've delivered many babies, and love my job. Tom, on the other hand, takes more than a little pleasure in spending his days between women's legs. I've noticed how he tends to snap up the young patients - he's very funny and personable, and most of them don't see through him - so he can, as he's told me, be the first to put his fingers into their girly pussies.

Tom is a creep, I'm aware of that. But he's not a bad doctor, and he's never done anything like take photos of patients or touch them inappropriately. I suspect most of his bragging is talk.

But when Penny turned eighteen and asked for an exam, I wasn't about to find out.

"Sweetie, what did you say?"

Penny and I were eating breakfast before school. She was all ready in her uniform, and we always ate together before I drove her to her Catholic high school.

"I said," Penny's cheeks were bright red, and my heart broke for her. She was so embarrassed! "Lucy just had her first female exam, and she says since I'm eighteen I should get one. I need a... what's that test?"

I stopped chewing. "A pap smear."

Her little ears went red. "Yes, that."

I put my spoon back in my bowl. "You know, sweetie, you're probably right."

"So, should I make an appointment with Dr. Tom?"

"No," I said.

"But that's who Lucy saw," Penny said.

I know. Dr. Tom told me all about it. Lucy, Penny's best friend since babyhood, apparently waxed her pussy, even her little asshole. I wonder who taught her that. And she'd gotten wet during the exam. She'd come over for a sleepover at our house that night, and, truth be told, it wasn't easy to get those images out of my head. Lucy is a beautiful girl, and she was right down the hall. I hadn't seen a bare pussy on someone who wasn't a whore in years.

"I'm just going to have to think about it," I said. "Ready for school?"

Penny nodded, and got up to place her bowl in the sink. She didn't mention this again as we drove to school.

My mind was racing. For some reason, I wanted to scold Penny for asking for this, as if she'd been asking me to buy her condoms or let a boy stay over. But that was ridiculous - I knew she was being sensible. She was eighteen now, and physically mature.

Not that she looked it, mind. My Penny barely stood five feet, one hundred pounds soaking wet. Her breasts had hardly grown, just little puffs under her shirt. Maybe that was why this shocked me so much. My own wife had been average height with an hourglass figure - Penny only resembled her in face. Her body came from our extended family, no one specific. When I looked at her in the passenger seat, her plaid skirt on her thighs and her white kneesocks, I had to remind myself she was an adult, not a child. Even if she didn't look it, her uterus and, my mind skipped over the word, vagina, were mature.

We lived in a very small, conservative town. Tom's and my practice was the only one for miles around, except for a frightening clinic that I know pushed anti-sex literature on all the girls, shaming them for even asking about their bodies. I'd spent my whole life in women's healthcare; there was no way I could let my baby go to a place like that.

As I washed my hands and put on my white coat, I tried to think of alternatives. Could a nurse do it? Maybe we could visit her grandma and sign her up for an exam there. It was out of the question for her to see Dr. Tom - I imagined him telling his friends about my daughter's pussy and wanted to kill him.

I turned off the water. Pussy? Had I really just thought that?

That word was so sexual. We never used it in the practice, obviously, just the clinical terms: labia, vagina, clitoris. Pussy is a word reserved for women you're actually fucking.

I shook it off. It was because of Tom, I reminded myself. He says that word. I wasn't thinking about my daughter's pussy.

Penny went over to a friend's that night, so I paid a trip to see Laura.

"Hey cutie," I said when I got to the hotel room. I always saw her there. She was waiting in the white nightgown I bought her, with a pink bow between the breasts. I don't know, but it just kills me to see women in innocent cotton nightwear.

"Hey Frank," she said. She was still wearing her socks. I was already getting hard.

I put my coat down on the chair and came over to the bed.

"Sit on my lap sweetie."

Laura has an amazing ass: tight and smooth and bitable. She separated her cheeks so she caught my cock right in between.

"Good girl," I said. "Let's see if you've been a good girl?"

She purred, and got on her hands and knees on the bed. We've been through this many times before.

"Now, pull yourself apart. Show me," I said, standing behind her.

She separated her asscheeks and let me see her asshole and cunt, pink and wet. I leaned in and took an inhale; amazing.

I love pussy. I may be professional at work, but I'm still a man. It's like a switch goes on when I have a woman in bed. I reminded myself that it might be time to start dating again, maybe Tinder, so I could meet young ladies normally. Laura was expensive.

"Mmm." I leaned down and parted her lips. She was shiny and wet; perfect. I gave her a kiss. "Looks like you've been naughty," I said.

"Yes sir." Laura, one of her best virtues, is she can make herself weep. I heard her sniffling and got rock hard in my pants. "I'm so sorry sir. I was touching myself."

I rubbed her ass with my hand, flat. "Well we can't have that, can we?" I asked.

"I'll do anything," Laura said, her voice thick with shame. "Please, forgive me."

"Hmm..." I raised my hand back and gave her a loud slap on the ass. She jerked up and let out a whimper. "You're such a little slut, aren't you?"

She only nodded this time, still sniffling. I spanked her again.

"Aren't you?"

"Yes sir!"

Her cunt looked amazing from behind. Though I loved my wife, nothing beats a young woman's pussy.

I unzipped my pants.

"Beg me for it, whore," I instructed her.

"Please sir! Please fuck me!"

I placed my cock at her entrance.

"Is this what you need? Your little cunt needs to be fucked?" I rubbed up and down her folds. They were like velvet.

"Yes sir, please sir, please!"

She was sobbing now. Normally I can let her go on like this, but I was especially hard that night, and didn't have the patience. I speared her with my cock, grabbed her by the hips, and began to fuck her from behind.

"You like being fucked like an animal?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she screamed.

I placed one leg up, by her shoulders, to get better leverage. I began to plough her so hard that I could hear my balls slap her ass.

"What a good whore you are Laura," I groaned. "Take my cock baby, take it kitten, yes that's it..."

She was reduced to a screaming mess, groaning and moaning into the pillow.

"Oh yeah, you love cock don't you?" I said, picking up the pace. "You like it?"

"Yes!" she screamed. "Yes, daddy, yes!"

I went numb for a second. My vision flashed white.

"What?"

"Fuck me daddy!" Laura screamed. "Fuck your little girl!"

All of the sudden I was harder than I've ever been in my life. I grabbed her by the hips hard enough to live bruises, and began to bang her so hard the bed slammed against the wall. All the while, she cried, "yes daddy, yes daddy! Oh, fuck my cunt daddy!"

I let out an enormous groan, and then came for what seemed like a full minute, shooting my load into Laura's pussy. When I pulled out, cum dripped down her leg.

She flopped onto her back, smiling. "So, you liked that?"

I was speechless. "Yes," I stuttered.

Now what the hell was I going to do about that?

When I got home that night, Penny was already on the couch watching tv. I could hardly look at her, let alone hug her. I was afraid I smelled like sex, for one, but also because of what Laura had said. Nothing had ever turned me on so much, nor upset me as completely.

Penny was in her short cotton pajama shorts and a camisole, her little body looking very warm in a blanket on the couch.

"Hi daddy," she said. "I left some chicken in the fridge for you. How was your day?"

"Great sweetie," I said. Good, kitchen. A perfect excuse. I filled up a plate and warmed it in the microwave, trying to get the guilt out of my head.

Why did I even need to be guilty? People had fantasies, and it wasn't as if I'd fantasized about Penny. Laura was a hot young prostitute; of course I liked when she got dirty.

Still, I sat at the kitchen table several feet from Penny while I ate.

"Did you think any more about... what I asked yesterday?" she said.

I stopped chewing. Damn it. I'd been so preoccupied with not letting Tom see her that I hadn't thought of a solution.

"Why don't we wait until you visit grandma at Christmas?" I said.

Penny made a face. "Dad, that's six months away! Don't you think it's important I go now?"

That gave me pause. "Sweetie, are you having sex?"

The thought terrified me. Penny was just a little girl! She couldn't be having sex.

But, based on the look on her face, I didn't have to worry.

"Dad, no! It's just what I said. I'm eighteen now." She shook her head. "Dad, I'm home every night, and you know my all friends. I'm not having sex. All the boys in town are so gross."

I didn't like to admit how relieved this made me. But I should have known; my Penny wouldn't waste her virginity on some small-town boy.

"Alright then. I'll have to think of something," I said.

"Why don't you want me to see Dr. Tom?" she asked.

I froze up, but opted for the truth. "Honey, Dr. Tom is a bit too friendly with some of the younger patients, if you understand. He's not the most professional - as you might understand, he's a man, and can sometimes forget he's a doctor when he's around pretty girls."

She blushed. "Oh. That makes sense."

She didn't say anything else, just went back to watching tv. I finished eating and went to load the dishwasher. I was beat.

"I'm headed for the shower," I said, blowing her a kiss on the way up the stairs.

Penny looked up. "Daddy, if you're nervous about someone staying professional, why don't you do it? I trust you, and you'd be the most likely person to stay in control. You're a great doctor."

I froze. Me?

I expected Penny to be joking, but when I looked back at her, she was sitting on the couch, looking so adorable in her little pajamas, hands in her lap.

An image of her flashed in my mind: little Penny, legs in stirrups, spread wide, my face between them. Only instead of just looking, I was lapping at her pretty little pussy. My cock twitched.

Pussy again! What was wrong with me?

"I don't know, sweetie," I said. My hands were shaking. "Let's talk about it tomorrow. I have to get in the shower."

"OK Daddy," she said. "Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you too," I said. After everything that happened that day, that was about all I knew.

That night I dreamed of Laura. She was an amazing fuck, so this wasn't new; but I dreamed of her rubbing my cock on her face and calling me daddy. Crawling across the room asking if she was a good girl. Sitting on my face and thanking her father for making her cum.

The dream changed so I was fucking her on her back, her legs above her head.

"You like that baby girl?" I was saying. "You like getting your kitty filled up by your daddy?"

"Yes daddy," Penny said, her face scrunched up in ecstasy. "I'm all yours daddy!"

I woke up in a cold sweat. My cock was harder than it got after watching porn. Yes Daddy!

I had just dreamed about Penny. I couldn't even think.

Possessed, I walked across the hall and did something I haven't in years; I checked on her. I wasn't being weird; I needed to see her, to remind myself I wasn't attracted to her. I was a good dad. I had just discovered a new fantasy, and this was normal.

Penny lay in her bed, the covers tossed off, in just a pair of panties and her camisole. My heart hurt looking at her; she was so small.

By the light of the streetlamp outside her window, I could just make out the tiny cleft where her panties went in between her lips.

My cock went hard, rock-hard. My mouth watered. Even her pussy was tiny, no bigger than half an apricot. I couldn't help imagining how it would have to stretch to take all of me in.

She slept on while I stared. After a few minutes, when I had slipped my hand into my boxers and began to touch myself, I realized: I wanted to see my daughter naked. I wanted it more than I'd wanted anything in my life, and she herself had already given me the way.

EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,058 Followers