Dr. Frank's Newest Patient Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,060 Followers

She stroked my hair. "Oh, dad..."

Penny lay under me while I worshipped her body, properly this time. I kissed down until I reached her nipples, and took both of them I my hands, rubbing them between my forefinger and thumb.

Penny groaned. "Oh, dad, yes!"

"Mmm." I kissed her belly. "You like when daddy plays with your nipples?"

She pressed her cunt into me. "Uhh!"

Penny began to go to pieces, and all before I put my mouth on her. I took her nipple between my lips and touched it with my tongue, flicking it wildly until she was moaning and grasping my head. I alternated between her breasts again and again, until her very thighs were wet and the sheets beneath were damp. I pressed her breasts together and rubbed my face against them. It was amazed at how hot she got. I loved how I could do this to her with so little effort on my part.

"You like my titties daddy?"

I sucked her nipples again. "Daddy loves your titties, kitten."

Penny then surprised me by turning on the lamp on the bedside table. I much preferred it; she was so gorgeous. Her thighs were slick with her arousal, and she took her legs up and held them on either side of her head. Her little cunt was spread wide for me, her hole open for her father.

I dove back down and began to lick, using one finger to tease her hole while I kissed and licked her clit.

"Oh yes daddy," she moaned.

"You like this?"

"Yessss..."

I couldn't believe this was happening. It was so much better than last time. I licked and sucked at my girl's pussy until she began to rock into my face, riding me toward her orgasm. I grasped her legs and lapped at her until she burst, listening to the beautiful sounds of Penny cumming. I'd heard it several times now, but this was the best; she'd come to me, she'd wanted me so badly she didn't stop. And now I had what I wanted, with no regrets.

When she was done, I rose up. She was panting, her face red.

"You look so adorable," I said.

"Daddy, you're so good at that," she whispered. "How many girls have you done that to, daddy?"

I looked away. "Penny."

"Many since mom?"

"A few."

"Any recently?"

"Penny. This is about us."

She sat up. "I want to know. I want to be everything for you, daddy. Is there someone I'm replacing?"

I moved her onto my lap. "No one has ever come close to you, kitten. I saw a prostitute a few times. She's not important."

Penny twisted herself close to me. "You just wanted sex?"

"Yes."

She whispered in my ear. "Come to me any time, daddy. I want to be that for you. Come to my room, daddy, always."

I moaned and lifted her up. She was so light; I placed her pussy above my face and began to lick it again. My little girl wanted me to use her for sex. I rubbed my whole face against her, so her juices were everywhere.

"God you're so sexy, Penny."

She extricated herself from me and moved down my body, kissing my chest. "I've never done this, daddy."

"Sweetie..." I wanted to tell her she could stop, but I couldn't as soon as she kissed my cock through my boxers. I was so hard. I looked down; the sight of my baby girl taking off my boxers was almost too much. "Oh, Penny..."

"Oh, God, daddy, I've been dreaming about this."

She placed a kiss on the head of my cock. Pre-cum clung to her lips in a rope; she licked around and then brought her tongue to my head. I groaned. "Oh, god, baby girl..."

Penny was a bit intimidated, it was clear. But it was adorable, to see her with my cock in her hand, unsure of what to do.

"Just stroke it baby," I said. "Anything you do is perfect."

But she did me one better, and put her mouth over the head. Oh, god. She was so warm. Penny began to suck me, stroking me with one hand, another hand around my balls. As soon as she got used to that, she took more of me in her mouth, until she was sliding up and down my cock, her little mouth open wide over her father's meat.

"Oh, you're doing such a good job, baby girl." She looked up at me, eyes wide. "Oh, you're a natural. Mmm..."

Penny began to really suck me, taking three quarters of me in, getting my cock all slick, and sucking hard.

"Oh, kitten, you're so good at sucking cock."

I placed my hand on her head and stroked her hair while she bobbed up and down on me. It was amazing to lay back and let her please me, watching the show of my daughter blowing me. "Yes, Penny, suck daddy... mmm... do you like it?"

Mouth full, she tried to say yes. "Mmm..."

"Oh, good kitten - oh god!"

I felt a rush, and then I was a lot closer then I expected. Penny, who had the rhythm down already, picked up the pace. I placed my hands on the back of her head and helped her take more of me in, enjoying the sloppy sounds of her sucking, and once in awhile she'd moan.

"Oh, god, baby, I'm gonna cum - Penny daddy's gonna cum!"

She looked up at me as I did, and I made eye contact as I shot my load into her throat. Penny swallowed around me, moaning, and ran her finger over my cock to pick up the rest. I bucked against her mouth. Penny rose up, sucking her finger.

I pulled her against me. "Oh, honey. I love you so much."

She lay against me, and it wasn't long before we were asleep.

She woke up to me kissing her belly. It was early morning, about an hour before she needed to get ready for school.

"Honey..."

She grinned, pretending to be asleep.

I could hardly believe what had happened the night before; I woke up, spirits high, then looked at her and was hard again. I almost forgot we hadn't made love.

I kissed up her belly, between her breasts, until I reached her mouth.

"Kitten..."

She kissed me back.

"We forgot something last night," I said.

"You want me daddy?" She was bleary, sleepy, adorable. I kissed her closed eyes.

"Yes, baby girl."

She hooked her legs around my hips, sliding down. I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and licked her nipple again, enjoying her lazy moan. I might like her even better like this, sleepy and slow, than hot and vicious like the night before. Maybe. She was just so cute like this, it was impossible to forget she was my baby.

"Have me daddy. Make love to your daughter."

I moaned and pressed my face into her neck. She smelled amazing.

Penny found my cock and guided it to her center; she was wet - maybe still wet from a few hours earlier, maybe it was new. I pressed into her. She was still so tight.

Her fingers dug into my back. "Gentle, dad."

"I know sweetie." I kissed her. I had never wanted to please anyone so badly.

Also, for a man, being with a woman thirty years younger is an experience unlike any other - she was just so tight.

"Oh, honey," I whispered as I slid into her. "You're so perfect."

"I was made for you daddy," she whispered.

"Made by me," I whispered back.

"I'm yours," she reminded me.

I didn't need telling twice. I began to rock my hips into her, slowly at first, so she could get used to me. I should have done this last time. But now I felt her get even wetter as I moved within her, until she was easily accepting me and I could start to thrust. Penny held on tight, her legs locked around me so I couldn't get away.

"Oh, god, baby girl."

"Yeah daddy... oh god, I love this. Never stop."

"I won't stop."

"I love being fucked daddy."

"I know sweetie, oh, I know."

She began to whimper and moan, those blessed little sounds of pleasure, and I looked down at her pouted lip. She was mine, my little girl. I thrust harder into her, until my balls were slapping her ass. The bed scooted a bit away from the wall, but I hardly noticed. I looked into her perfect face, screwed up from pleasure, as she called out my name. I was the man in her life, I realized, the one she loved and the one she lusted after, and this girl was mine to protect, to love, to fuck. I wrapped my arms behind her and began to vigorously pound my daughter.

"Oh yes, daddy, yes! Oh, I'm yours daddy, I'm all yours!"

I listened to her break, her orgasm making her buck her hips against me, and then I came to those beautiful sounds, spilling myself inside my daughter, until I collapsed on top.

I almost lost consciousness for a few seconds, then felt her fingers lightly brushing my hair.

"Oh dad," she whispered. "Thank you for coming back."

EmmyLou93
EmmyLou93
1,060 Followers
12