Dr. Hottie's Story

Story Info
How I cuckolded my husband.
7.9k words
4.49
71.1k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuck in my office again. Tired, stressed, hungry, a little bored...I hate admin. Working as a doctor has its rewards. But the long hours and endless paper-work are not one of them.

Hubby, though he's patient and understanding, is getting increasingly frustrated. It's affecting our intimacy - especially our sex life which is now frequently no more than once a week.

We're not young anymore, hubby is 50, I'm 42, so we're not exactly old either, but I've been getting a little scared hubby will look for his sexual kicks elsewhere.

So recently, during my breaks, to alleviate some of the tedium, I've been surfing the internet looking at porn. Now, you need to know, though I'm hardly a puritan, I am quite conservative and some of the things I've discovered have really shocked me. But others...well, they've really started to turn me on. And I've started to imagine what it would be like if hubby and I actually did some of these perverse things.

I started by checking men's top 10 sexual fantasies. I suspected most of them...girl on girl action, watching your wife dress as a slutty maid or nurse, no strings sex, oral sex. But one shocked me and began to turn me on a little: watching your wife with another man. I genuinely couldn't believe that this had made it into the top ten. I could not imagine watching my husband, with another woman, nor could I imagine he would get off at the thought of me with another man. But the more I researched the more aroused I got.

The road I went down led me into a labyrinth of perversion. It started innocently enough when I read an article that said men like a woman to be in charge in the bedroom. A sexy wife can make a man do anything she wants. Anything? Really? I was fascinated. This includes, the article continued, allowing you to flirt with other men and even dance with them erotically. Some men like to watch their wives being fondled, kissed or even fucked by another man. And some husbands, are even turned on by the thought of sucking another man's cock and making it hard for their wife's pussy.

When I read that I actually inserted some fingers in my pussy and started rubbing my 34DD tits. Arousal was turning into desire. And that desire only increased when I clicked on some pictures about wives who cuckold their husbands...

The first picture was innocent enough, it showed a blonde woman - who looked very similar to me, wearing high heels, stockings, a tiny black skirt, pink stockings and panties with a jumper that said: I'M THE BOSS!

The next one showed a naked brunette stating: YOU LIKE IT WHEN I CALL YOU MY CUCK, DON'T YOU, HUBBY?

The next dozen pictures nearly gave me an orgasm...They were thematic. Each was a variation on the same theme:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND AND I'D DO ANYTHING FOR HIM...INCLUDING THE DELIVERY PIZZA GUY...

I LOVE MY HUSBAND AND I'D DO ANYTHING FOR HIM...INCLUDING MY DOCTOR...

I LOVE MY HUSBAND AND I'D DO ANYTHING FOR HIM...INCLUDING MY PERSONAL TRAINER...

But it was the last two that had me in a state of frenzy...

I LOVE MY HUSBAND AND I'D DO ANYTHING FOR HIM...INCLUDING MY THREE JUNIOR COLLEAGUES...

I am currently looking after three junior male doctors, all under 30, and all as hot as hell with muscular looking bodies and rugged good looks. Just thinking about fucking them made me start to rub my clitoris.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND AND I'D DO ANYTHING FOR HIM...ESPECIALLY OUR NEW BLACK STUD OF A NEIGHBOUR...

Just the thought of some hunky black guy fucking me made my face flush. I was now nearly at the point of no return. When I clicked on another set of pictures I climaxed almost immediately...

They showed women being caught by their husbands having sex with other men. The one that really turned me showed another blonde woman wearing black stockings, crotchless panties, and high heels, being fucked by a gorgeous black guy and saying:

OH, HI HUBBY, I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU HOME SO SOON...DO YOU MIND IF WE FINISH, HENRY HAS PROMISED TO GET ME PREGNANT...YOU CAN SUCK HIS COCK AFTERWARDS THOUGH, WE'D BOTH LOVE THAT!

Suddenly the thought of hubby sucking another man's cock, a man who had just impregnated me, a black bull, sent me into ecstasy. My orgasm hit me like an earthquake. I actually screamed.

That's when there was a knock on my door...

"One minute," I said, breathlessly. Quickly, shutting my laptop, fixing my bra, doing up the buttons of my shirt and straightening my skirt. I then rinsed my hands with some alcohol wipes and went and opened the door.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I was just...in the middle of something."

Two junior male doctors stood there looking a bit embarrassed. They were gorgeous. One was a stunning black guy, shaved head, muscular arms, broad shoulders. I found myself mentally undressing him, wondering what sort of package he had beneath his trousers. His colleague, I recognised, Lukas, a Viking-like god from Sweden - all blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and ripped body. I'd seen him once at the local gym and we'd briefly chatted. If he wasn't a junior doctor, he could easily be a personal trainer. Again, I visualized him naked, putting me over his knee and spanking me. My face, already flushed from my orgasm, went red. I felt a deep desire to ride their cocks for a couple of hours. Or even a couple of days. It was Lukas who spoke first:

"Sorry to trouble you doctor, but Elliot and I are really struggling with a presentation we've got to do next week, and we were just wondering if you've got half an hour or so to help us out."

"What's the presentation about?"

"Well, that's the embarrassing bit doctor," it was Elliot speaking now. He had a very deep, very rich and very engaging voice and I found myself longing to kiss him.

"Go on, I am a doctor, and I'm pretty much used to anything."

"Well, we are both interested in becoming fertility specialists and wanted to explore what the best options are for women over 40."

At first, I was a little cross by what they'd just said, not angry with them, but Dan and I have been trying, unsuccessfully, for a baby for several years, and I'd only told a couple of my colleagues about it. The fact that Elliot and Lukas now knew about my trials meant some moron had been gossiping. But my exasperation quickly dissipated when I started to picture the fun I could have with this. Fun that could turn to flirting, flirting that could turn to fucking and fucking that could lead to my desire to really spice up Dan and mine's sex life. This could be the catalyst to me learning how to cuckold Dan.

"Sounds interesting guys. Come on in and sit down."

"Thank you, doctor."

"You can call me Jo," I said, offering them both a flirtatious smile. "Now, how can I help?"

"Well, we need to ask you some pretty personal questions Jo, I'm afraid, for a survey we need to incorporate into our power point presentation," Lukas said.

"Okay, and will all this personal information be treated with 100% confidentiality?"

"Yes, absolutely," said Elliot, "in strictest confidence and your replies will be sourced anonymously."

"Good, fire away then boys."

"Okay...age?" Lukas said, beginning the questions.

"42".

"And how long have you been trying to get pregnant?"

"About ten years."

"And do you know why you can't get pregnant?"

"We do now...my husband's sperm count is very low."

"Have you thought about using a donor sperm?" Elliot asked, cutting in.

It was at this point that I decided to see how far I could push this.

"We have, but it's hard to find good, quality, young, strong sperm."

Elliot and Lukas swallowed hard. It took them a few moments to recover their composure. When Lukas eventually asked the next question his voice was lower and cracked a little.

"How young does the sperm have to be?"

"Oh, I don't know. But my research suggests a man about 24 or 25 would be best. How old are you Lukas?"

"Mmmm 26."

"And you, Elliot?"

"24."

"Oh that's ideal boys...have either you ever donated sperm before?"

"No." They both said in unison.

I was really beginning to enjoy myself now. There was a sexual tension in the room and I noticed both guys were struggling to prevent their cocks from hardening in their trousers.

"Oh you should definitely think about it...but the research I've looked at suggests it's much better if the donor and the recipient actually copulate. Gives the woman the best chance of getting pregnant."

Lukas and Elliot looked liked they'd just won the jackpot. My reply made them bolder and their questions now went off-piste.

"Would you say size matters when trying to find a suitable donor?" Lukas asked, his piercing blue eyes locking on mine for the first time.

"Size matters period. You see my lovely hubby has a nice cock, but it's only about five inches. It would actually look better in panties than the boxer shorts he wears if truth be told, and so I never really feel full when we have sex...if you know what I mean."

The guys looked at me and nodded slowly, there was hunger in their eyes now and lust in mine. It was true that Dan's cock was on the small size, I didn't mind really, but sat opposite these two hunks I was getting desperate to see what a "real" man's cock looked and felt like. My pussy was oozing juices as the atmosphere in my office reached fever pitch. I knew I was in danger of cheating on Dan - whom I absolutely love and adore so I quickly changed tact, much to my own sense of disappointment.

"Well, guys I must crack on with my admin. Can we take a raincheck and schedule another meeting?"

"Of course," they said again in unison trying to hide their frustration which was nigh on impossible given the tented poles now saluting me as they stood up to leave.

After they'd gone I immediately rang Dan.

"Hi, hubby. I'll be home in an hour."

"Shall I put dinner on then?"

"No, just have a shower, and then get in bed and wait for me. Then when I arrive I want you to rip my clothes off."

"What's got into you?" Dan asked excitedly.

"Nothing yet!" I put the phone down, deliberately wanting to tease Dan and get him excited.

On the drive home, all I could think of was riding Lukas's and Elliot's cocks. I needed a big stiff cock inside me and I knew Dan's wouldn't suffice. I had to spice up our love life somehow otherwise it was going to atrophy and I'd end up cheating on Dan which I genuinely didn't want to do.

When I got in I raced upstairs. Dan was dutifully waiting on the bed.

"Close your eyes and don't open them until I say you can," I said.

Unbeknown to Dan I'd stopped at Victoria's Secret on the way home and purchased some new lingerie: a black lace bralette, a high waist, vintage style silky pair of very naughty, very cheeky panties and a glossy pair of black stockings. Once I was dressed I applied some deep scarlet lipstick, sprayed my favourite Miss Dior perfume, added my new black high heeled stilettos and then kissed Dan on the lips so passionately his five-inch member sprang to life immediately. Seeing me dressed so sexily even made his cock swell a little more than usual. I smiled mischievously.

"Surprise."

"Fuck!" Dan said, he hardly ever swears so my parlour game was clearly working.

"You like?"

"Like? I fucking love it. You look hotter than..."

"A bitch on heat?" I offered, licking my lips and running my hands over my tits.

"I'm going to prematurely ejaculate if you keep doing that."

'Yes, it does look like you're having a wet dream." I nodded in the direction of Dan's cock now spilling out pre-cum.

"You look so hot Jo."

"This is only the beginning...now lie back down while I sit astride you, ask you some questions and tell you about my day."

Dan acquiesced, revelling in the moment.

"So, I had a visit today from two junior doctors doing some research," I said, plunging straight in as I slowly moved up and down rubbing my new panties on Dan's cock.

"Oh really? What were they researching?" Dan asked softly, clearly enjoying the silky material caressing his cock and ball sac.

"Fertility issues in older women, strangely enough."

"Gosh, that was a bit insensitive wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it was, but I actually liked helping them - they were really nice." I now rubbed my pussy harder on Dan's crotch remembering the black stud and the Viking that had engaged me and filled me with lust.

"Oh, that's good. What were their names?"

"Ermm Lukas and Elliot I think." More intense rubbing.

"Two guys? Gosh, that must have been really embarrassing?"

"To begin with, but as I said they were lovely guys." I stressed the word "lovely" I couldn't help myself.

"How old were they? And more importantly, how lovely?"

I felt a bit of jealous tension in the room now. But I couldn't hold back. If my plan was going to work - if I really was going to spice up our marriage - I had to be brave and bold, and naughty.

"Oh...they were hunks, Dan. Mid-twenties, one looked like a Norse god, the other was a black stud, with a shaven head and the body of a personal trainer. All I could think about was bending over my desk and letting them take me from behind." Not only was this true, but thinking about it again was making my pussy beg for some action. I flicked Dan's nipples, something that drives him insane, knowing I had to keep him onboard here. I couldn't let his jealousy ruin my plans.

"Just being honest hubby. You're not jealous are you?"

"Might be," Dan said, but he was also clearly excited.

"Awww there's no need to be hubby. I only love you. But, you should have seen these guys...if they had fucked me it would have been the best porn movie ever." I could tell by looking in Dan's eyes that despite his jealousy and a little anger the word "porn" had stirred his desires. I continued to push his lust buttons.

"You'll never guess what I said to them about the best way for an older woman to get pregnant."

Dan looked both intrigued and concerned as he replied: "No idea...what did you say?"

"Well," I began, as I continued to gently caress Dan's nipples. "I said, if a woman requires a sperm donor then it's better if the donor is under 30 and it's also better if..."

"If?" Dan spat out his reply.

"If...the donor and the woman actually have intercourse."

"You didn't."

"Oh, your naughty wife did my gorgeous hubby."

" And what did they say to that pray tell?"

"Nothing...their big Eiffel Tower-sized cocks answered for them."

'Flipping heck, Jo. I'm surprised they didn't cum all over your office furniture."

"Oh, that would have been such a waste," I replied. I felt deliciously naughty and horny now. I wanted Dan's cock inside me, but I had a few more cards to play yet.

"You mean you really wanted their cum inside you?" Dan asked, a little forlornly.

This was it, my next statement would either make or break our marriage. I cupped Dan's balls and hearing him sigh, went for it: "Oh, don't be upset hubby. You know I love and adore you...It's just...well truth be told I've been looking at a lot of porn recently and I love the idea of being a hot wife and cuckolding you."

"You are a hot wife," was Dan's first promising response.

"You ain't seen nothing yet."

"Okay," Dan was clearly fascinated despite some jealous reservations. "What would that look like my sexy hot wife."

Hearing Dan moan those words made me bolder still.

"Well, this for starters."

I took my panties off and softly stroked Dan's nipples and then his cock with the silky material. He gasped with pleasure.

"Go on," he mumbled.

"I can see you like that," Dan's small cock had swelled a little more.

"Imagine, these silky panties were the ones I was wearing earlier in my office. They smell of my love juices. Would you like to sniff them?'

"Oh, yes please Dr Hottie." Dan was losing it now, his lust, his desires were getting the better of him.

"Dr Hottie..you've got that right." I pressed the gusset of my panties up against Dan's nose. "Come on, inhale deeply. How do they smell?"

"Naughty," is all Dan could manage.

"Oh hubby, your hot sexy wife has been terribly naughty...Can you smell something foreign there? Something salty. Something manly." The thought of my gusset being drenched with another's man's cum was sending me over the edge and, wonderfully, it appeared to be having the same effect on Dan.

"I can smell another man's cum...it smells..."

"Yes," I replied, rather breathlessly.

"Oh Dr Hottie, it smells yummy."

We were both going over to the dark side now. I pressed home my advantage becoming lost in a sea of lust, perversion, and debauchery.

"Would you like to taste his cum on my gusset?"

"Oh, yes please Dr Hottie." Watching Dan lick my panties whilst imagining it was another guy's cum that was embedded there made me start rubbing my clitoris.

"How does he taste?" I managed to ask as I felt a build up of pleasure in my pussy.

"Fucking incredible," Dan remarked completely under my spell now.

"Would you like to wear my cum soaked panties now while you fuck me?"

"Oh yes, yes, I really would Dr Hottie."

I slid my new panties up Dan's legs. By the time they reached his ball sac, cock, and ass he was in ecstasy. I couldn't believe how well this was going. I lay on my back as Dan drew back the panties a little so he could get his cock inside me. Despite his limited size it was nice to feel his excitement.

I reached over the side of the bed and pulled out my trump card - an eight-inch black vibrator that I'd also purchased from Ann Summers. Dan gasped with shock.

"That's huge!" He simply exclaimed.

"Well, if you always wear my panties from now we can suck and fuck big black cocks together." I knew this might be a step too far, but I'd anticipated this moment. With Dan looking on agog, I turned the vibrator on and placed the huge shaft in my mouth leaving a residue of my scarlet lipstick on its bulbous head.

"Want to share while you fuck me?' I asked, saucily?

Dan wrestled the mighty cock out of my hand and greedily started giving it oral as he moved in and out of me like an express train. Watching him with the cock in his mouth, his panty clad ass bouncing up and down, I realised I loved him more than I ever had.

We found a fantastic rhythm and I started bucking like a wild mare, energised, more excited sexually than I'd ever been in our decade-long marriage. The orgasm when it came was akin to falling over the precipice of a waterfall. Waves of pleasure rushed over and through me. Dan's came seconds later - a huge grin on his face. Completely spent, he was asleep in minutes. But I couldn't join him in dreamland just yet. I wanted that big black vibrator inside me.

I opened my laptop and looked at the bookmarked section on hot wives and cuckold husbands. I clicked on a picture of a woman dressed in a pink basque, cum-filled soaking panties, and legs wide open saying to her cuck hubby: "Of course I fucked my big black hunk at the office today sissy hubby, now eat me out." I inserted the vibrator inside of me picturing Elliot fucking me, filling me to the brim with his cum and then afterward Dan - wearing my underwear - receiving his first salty creampie. I climaxed in seconds.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up the next day electrified. Completely stoked. Now I had to turn my fantasy into reality and I had to do it quickly before Dan had second thoughts. I had to find some magic beans. I looked at Dan, still fast asleep, still wearing my new sexy panties. He looked hot. I couldn't help think about us both becoming cock suckers and something else, I realised I wanted some guy to fuck my hubby while they were both dressed as tarts or French maids or naughty nurses.

It was Friday...Dan was on a week's holiday, but I had to go to work. I didn't want Dan to wake up full of regret and go back to being all stuck up and conservative. I had to permanently turn him into my cuckold. Judging by his response the previous evening, you might think that wouldn't be too difficult. But Dan had never expressed any interest in cross-dressing or letting me be a hot wife. He could be incredibly jealous at times. So I knew I had to strike while the fire was still hot.