Dr. Imelda's Radical Approach Ch. 02

Story Info
A rapist is cured by the use of innovative sex therapy.
2.1k words
3.96
22.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
181 Followers

"Do you like to watch people being abused and assaulted, Mr. Garner?" Dr. Imelda asked him as she cued a video on her computer.

"Sure! Got any popcorn?!" Garner sneered.

The video was from an overhead security camera behind a night club where a woman was being attacked by two men. The footage was real and disturbing. One man was choking the victim from behind while the other tore at her clothes from a frontal position.

"Damn! I wish there was sound!" Garner cynically complained as he watched the horrendous progress of the rape with relish.

But unbeknownst to him, messages had been inserted into the video footage that were being received by his unconscious mind. The first one was "FEAR".

The second was "IMPOTENCE". The third was "PAIN".

Dr. Imelda removed another object from her briefcase and moved to a position behind Garner as he continued to take in the rape show with fascination. She began to strap the piece of "equipment" to her body as she questioned him using a different subliminal word in each of her interrogatives.

"Do you remember the fear you felt the first time you were attacked?" she started.

Garner only laughed.

"You wanted to see that same fear in the eyes of all of your victims, didn't you." she continued as she cinched the last strap that attached her newest therapeutic tool to her body.

"Do you remember the pain you felt as your body was invaded and used as if it were nothing, as if you were nothing?" she said, staring down at the back of his head.

"You know, they could have done a better job with the lighting." Garner quipped without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Do you remember how powerless you felt?" she continued as she put her foot to his back and kicked him forward off the bench to a kneeling position face down on the floor. Garner was surprised but recovered his arrogance quickly.

"Is this were it gets rough, Doc? You know how that turns me on." he scoffed from this awkward, arms between his legs position.

She walked around and stood directly over him where he was able to look up and see her and the strap-on dildo that was now projecting fiercely from her crotch.

"Are we feeling vulnerable yet?" she queried.

"Oh I see, another woman who wishes she was born with a dick! Poor little dickless girl!" he blurted mockingly.

Dr. Imelda felt a bolt of rage shoot through her with this comment, but she quickly regained her composure. She squatted down in front of him and pulled his head up by his hair. Her dildo was now staring him in the face.

"Why don't you suck on this!" she said as she pushed the plastic phallus up to his mouth.

"Were you going to say something?" she asked.

Garner's eyes were blazing up at her now, but his mouth stayed shut.

"I'm waiting." she said as she continued to goad him, "Cat got your tongue?"

She held Garner silent in this position for a few more minutes and then released his hair and stood up. She then released the contents of her bladder onto his head in a hot deluge.

"Okay I think we've made good progress for one day." she said as she unstrapped herself and began to put her clothes back on.

Garner continued to lay there motionless, his breathing now quite audible.

"I'll see you again on Thursday." she said as she gathered her laptop and briefcase and headed out the door.

After she left, Garner lay there and entertained thoughts of rape and murder, but then strange feelings began to flash in his mind that hadn't been there before. He thought he perceived a faint, rising sadness from deep inside himself. His mind became troubled momentarily, but the re-entrance of the guard brought him back to reality.

After several more sessions Dr. Imelda came to the opinion that Garner was sufficiently "warmed up" and suggestible enough to continue on to the next stage in her treatment plan. On this day she entered and was met with no initial verbal abuse which she noted. The subliminal videos and forced prostration and humiliation had made inroads into the hateful, thwarted ego of the patient. He seemed markedly more compliant although only somewhat less hostile.

"Today we'll be exploring a deeper issue." she stated as she walked around the desk and leaned back on it.

"Wow, sounds like fun." Garner replied flatly.

"I call it 'ass fascination'." she continued.

"Yeah, I know all about that." he retorted only slightly less flatly.

"Yes, I know you do. So let's get started."

She proceeded to unbutton her blouse and unzip her skirt. Then she slipped out of her shoes and circled behind him.

"What comes to mind when you think of a woman's ass?" she queried.

Garner took some time to reply, wanting to come up with the right answer.

"Sex." he finally said.

"Okay, what else?"

"I don't know, roundness?"

"Okay, what else?"

"Pleasure?" he replied, turning his head nervously to see where she was.

"Yes, but what's the word that sums it all up?" she asked.

He seemed stumped by the deeper question.

"Fucking?" he finally blurted.

"No, I think you've missed it." she replied as she walked back in front of him, bent over,

and smacked her own ass cheek.

Her broad, firm rear end barely rippled from the force of the blow. He stared at Dr. Imelda's luscious backend cargo, just a few feet in front of him, and wracked his brain.

"You know these fucking word games are pretty fucking stupid!" he finally replied in frustration.

"Are they?" she said as she stood up and walked back to the desk. She opened her computer and soon the music of a hip hop dance song filled the room. She started shaking her hips to the pulsating bass as she made her way back to him.

Okay, now you watch and see if this gives you any ideas." she said.

She bent over again but started flexing her butt cheeks rhythmically to the beat this time. Garner's eyes widened as he witnessed the strong and forceful contractions of each amazing globe as they bounced together in violent unison to the music. She reached back and pulled her panties up her ass crack a little more to give him a better view.

"Is the word coming to you yet?" she asked looking back over her shoulder.

Her ass cheek contractions continued like the pounding pistons of an engine and his eyes were unable to disengage. Up one flexed and then the other, and instead of giving him ideas, Dr. Imelda's twirking ass was making it impossible for him to form any kind of clear thought at all. Soon he felt his body and then his entire mind falling head first into her quaking ass.

"I want you to relax and concentrate on the motion of my ass." she commanded, "Is that clear?"

"Yes." came Garner's emotionless reply.

"I want you to concentrate on the small circles my ass cheeks are making now. Do you see them?"

"Yes." he replied again mechanically.

"They are the things that command you now. Your eyes are getting heavy. You must give yourself over to my irresistible ass."

"Yes." he said as his face fell slack and his eyes closed.

Wanting to make sure Garner was now completely under her control, Dr. Imelda turned back to him and slapped him across the face. He absorbed the slap without flinching. She then sat down next to him on the bench.

"Do you know who you are now?" she queried.

"No." he answered.

"You're my virginal little bitch!"

"Yes."

"And you're going to do everything I tell you to do."

"Yes."

"Open your eyes and stand up! I want to see your ass!" she commanded.

He stood in his shackles and she got up and took her whip to his buttocks, thrashing him ten or fifteen times.

"Now I want you to undo your pants." she ordered.

He did as he was told and his pants fell to the ground. She then yanked his underwear down as well.

"Now get down on your knees virgin bitch!" she told him as she grabbed her strap-on from the desk.

She then set up her laptop to show images of naked women in a slide show in front of him. There were diseased vaginal close-ups as well as intercourse from every imaginable angle; wet over-sized cocks penetrating dirty-looking cunts, men being face-sat and smothered by large, fat asses; women's bodies in every imaginable sexual pose and outfit.

She attached her therapeutic tool and took her position behind him.

"Are you ready for my cock, virgin bitch?" she asked, "This is going to hurt a lot so get ready."

She pushed the tool into his anus roughly and he let out a loud bellow.

"There you go, no more virgin!" she announced defiantly.

"Oh my god! Please, it hurts so much!" he squealed.

"But we're just getting started!" she mocked.

"I can't take anymore!" he pleaded.

"I want you to look up at the pictures on the computer now." she ordered as she drove the big tool down into his posterior more deeply.

"Yes." he said, as he began to cry out loud.

"You're feeling physically sick and frightened now." she told him as she grabbed his shoulders to put more force behind her thrusts.

"Oh god!" he cried.

"Powerless! Terrified! Nauseous!" she continued.

Dr. Imelda gritted her teeth and began pumping away at him savagely. She was finding an animalistic pleasure in the experience, perhaps even joy. Garner had turned to gelatin beneath her. He began to wail now.

"Whenever you see these images again you will cower and vomit!"

"I'm going to get sick!" he yelled.

"Yes! So sick and scared and impotent you'll never go near another woman again!" she yelled as her body began to shine with sweat from her exertions.

"Now tell me you're a scared little bitch!" she commanded.

"I'm a scared little bitch!" he managed to say just before vomiting.

After this Dr. Imelda toweled herself off and gave Garner his final instructions.

"When I snap my fingers you'll awake. Now stand up and put your pants back on."

As Dr. Imelda was leaving she snapped her fingers and Garner awoke. As the door closed he noticed the vomit on the floor and wondered who had put it there.

After a few more "reinforcement" sessions Dr. Imelda invited the inmate rehabilitation director, Sarah Linden, to observe Garner's progress. Director Linden was concerned when Dr. Imelda insisted that Garner be left unshackled during her visit, but her trepidations were soon eased when she saw Garner that day. The moment he was lead into the room his body language said it all. His eyes were cast downward and his posture was crouched. When the guard departed Dr. Imelda took full charge of the room.

"Mr. Garner, will you stand for us!" she ordered.

Garner stood but shied away from any kind of eye contact with either of them.

"Mr. Garner, how have you liked these therapeutic sessions with Dr. Imelda?" Sarah Linden asked.

"Very much, thank you." he replied quickly without looking up.

"Mr. Garner, look at the director when she addresses you!" Dr. Imelda scolded.

Garner fearfully looked up at Sarah Linden and his eyes immediately locked in on her bright red lipstick and the dark bra that was showing beneath her dress. He covered his mouth in nausea and retreated to the corner of the room.

"My goodness, can it be the same man?!" she whispered to the doctor.

"He gets like this sometimes." Dr. Imelda replied with a satisfied smile, "But he won't be bothering women anymore."

"Congratulations doctor," Director Linden pronounced, "I think we can call your new therapy a whopping success!"

Dr. Imelda saw Sarah Linden to the door and then went to the corner where Garner was quivering. She reached down and petted his head.

"It's okay, Peter, she's gone now." she told him.

Garner started to make a whining sound when he felt Imelda's hand and smelled her perfume.

"Okay, don't worry, I'm leaving." she assured him.

But just as the doctor was about to open the door Garner spoke up.

"Doctor?" he asked sheepishly, "What was the answer to the question?"

"The question?" she asked.

"Yes, what should I think about when I see a woman's...a woman's...back side?"

"Oh, I think you know now, Mr. Garner. It's power!"

On her way back to her office, Dr. Imelda walked with her chest out, feeling her mission had been fully accomplished. She had put to good use all of her psychological and physical talents to correct a deranged mind. How far had she come since her days as a club dancer. How far she had come since the night she was raped.

Now she was taking the power back. The power that Peter Garner had robbed her of that night thirteen years earlier.

Subtext
Subtext
181 Followers