Dr. Jane Blaine, Sex Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanted it, and you had two climaxes, unless you were faking them," Brad said.

"That's besides the point. I said no, and when a woman says no, you have to stop, Brad, and you should know that!" I exclaimed.

"Want to do it again?" Brad asked.

"Yes."

After our third fuck, lying in bed, I told Brad I was pregnant.

"Nobody can know that fast, Jane," he replied. "We only just made love! You're being hysterical."

"I'm not pregnant by you, silly. The father is either my patient Dave, or his Uncle Jack," I said.

There was a long silence. I had just admitted to my brother Brad that I had had sex, and unprotected sex at that, with a patient. "Are you going to keep the baby?" Brad asked.

"Only if I can find some to be a father," I said.

"So Dave and his uncle are out," Brad said. "Are you even going to tell them?"

"No. Never."

"So, what are you going to do for a father? I'm your brother, so I don't think that would work," Brad said, stating the obvious.

"Do you think Philip still has a thing for me?" I asked. Philip is one of Brad's best friends.

"He'll carry a torch for you forever. Have you ever fucked him?" Brad asked.

"That's an inappropriate question, Brad," I said.

"I'll bet it was at that party Claire and I threw, before we divorced. Everybody was fucking someone, it seemed. I guess when Claire put around a hundred condoms in a bowl, she was sending a message," Brad said.

"Yes, yes she was. Claire was quite special. I liked her," I said. I had never asked why Brad and Claire got divorced, but Claire was a wild girl, and maybe my brother Brad couldn't cope with that?

"Did you ever fuck Philip again after that wild party?" he asked.

"I never said I fucked Philip at that party," I said.

"Well, I saw you fucking someone. You were doing it cowgirl style, and I watched your breasts bounce around, briefly. God, you were hot!" my loving brother said. "I assumed it was Philip."

"It was Marcus," I said.

"Really? I'd of never ..."

"Later in the party, it was Philip. I think it was the ecstasy. I was a real slut that night. With Philip, it was missionary, with him on top. Very classic."

"Well, would you like to have a good time, missionary of course, with Philip again?"

"No." I said, and I guess I looked pensive.

"Are you sure? All I have to do is whisper in his ear. He has a crush on you like you wouldn't believe. I can understand it: Jane, you are a spectacular piece of ass."

"Well, if he were to ask me out, I'd say yes. It would be a start. I'd have to seduce him fast, before I start to show. I have to decide about the abortion issue rather quickly," I said.

**

A few days later Philip asked me out, and he was quite successful at seducing me. He did not use CNC, but rather old-fashioned flattery, kissing, fondling, and -- especially -- eating me out. I returned the favor and gave him a blow job, but before he squirted, I asked him to put his lovely cock inside me. Philip was beautifully obliging. You have to like a man like that.

When I finally told Philip I was pregnant, and he asked if he were the father, I truthfully told him no, but asked if he wanted to be the actual father, anyway. It was rather last minute for the option of abortion.

"Well, who is the father?" he asked.

"I don't know, and that's the truth," I said, and thanks be to God, Philip did not pursue it any further.

**

Philip and I married. We had a baby girl. We named her after my mom, Rebecca.

Rebecca is like a gift from the Gods. Dave is no longer my patient, and he's probably busy knocking up some other woman who likes CNC. I wonder if many women secretly do like it? Philip thinks no, but my brother Brad thinks yes. I'm sure Dave's Uncle Jack just doesn't care, and I also suspect Dave doesn't even think about it. There's very limited discussion of CNC in research and clinical literature. I checked. I'll have to check to see if there's any data about it.

I've got quite a few patients now. Many of them are interesting, but none of them are like Dave. He will always be special, and sometimes, when I look at tiny Rebecca, I see Dave's soul shining in her eyes.