Dr Jeckyle and Horny Hyde

Story Info
Man finds a way to become woman.
4.8k words
3.52
11.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was getting ready to take my wife out to dinner. I put on my best suit and tie. She was wearing this nice tight red dress. I told my lab assistant James he could leave for the day. We were trying to figure out how come women have amazing Orgasms and men can only get a good one out. As I was tying my tie my wife came up from behind me and said Michael I kind of just want to stay in and relax with you.

She then took her hand and put it in my pants and started stroking my cock. I told her we can hun. I got a nice cocktail for you. I turned around to face my beautiful wife and she got down on her knees and undid my pants and grabbed my cock and began to suck it. I held her beautiful long red hair in my hand as she sucked it. I would thrust ever once in a while to hear her gag on my cock. She would look up as me and smile as she would suck it.

I loved watching her drool as she smiled sucking my cock. It would get me so hard that I wouldn't be able to control myself. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and ripped off her dress and sucked on her average sized tits as she moaned. I fingered her wet tight pussy so hard she came in my hand and was screaming loud. I smiled as she rubbed her pussy waiting for me to finish getting undressed and ready to fuck her pussy. As I stood over my wife, Amy. I knew she was ready to be fucked hard along. I Just hope the new serum we created could help me last longer for her.

As I stood there watching her moan as she rubbed her pussy I knew I had to fuck this woman. I then grabbed her hand and licked her pussy juices off her fingers and stuck my cock in her wet warm pussy. She looked at me and her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she moaned. I began to thrust my cock back and forth in her pussy hearing my balls hit her asshole. Her moaning fuck me Michael. Fuck me with that cock. I could feel myself grow harder I would go faster in her and harder pounding her as she moaned.

Grabbing her tits pinching those nipples hard. Watching her just lay there moaning and cumming on my cock. I flipped her over and fucked her from behind. Holding those hips tight my nails digging in her skin. She took it like a good whore. Finally she screamed so loud from cumming her pussy tighten around my cock I could feel myself about to cum. I didn't want to cum.

I only lasted about 5 mins this time. As I unloaded my cum in her hot pussy. She looked back at me happy and satisfied. But I wasn't satisfied I wanted it to last longer. We lay there the rest of the night. I looked over at this beautiful naked woman I loved and realized I wanted to last longer for her to cum so hard she passes out. I Knew then I would have to work harder at getting the serum right.

The Next Day My beautiful wife had to leave to go to her Mother's for a while. I knew this would be the perfect time for me to work hard on the serum. That morning I kissed my wife goodbye with my lips for the last time. As soon as she left James and I began our work on to achieve the long lasting formula for men. For about two weeks straight we worked on the formula to get a working sample.

At this time James told me he had to leave for a while to take care of family matters. I understood and continued my research. The following night I knew I had to test the formula. As I worked all the ingredients in and mixed them together I got this greenish goo. I knew I would have to test it, So I did.

I drank the serum at about 6pm and ten minutes passed, and nothing happened. I was disappointed in myself and annoyed. When 30 minutes passed I felt a tingling in my stomach. Then a sharp pain shot through my chest and then another sharp pain in my cock and balls. My head started to hurt and I couldn't walk I finally passed out from the pain.

I woke up a few hours later in the night. It was 8pm when I woke up. As I walked over to my desk I passed my mirror. I looked into it and I saw myself. I was turned into a hot sexy fucking female. I had long black hair. Big tits that guy would love to play with and a pussy. I could believe I had a pussy. I sat at my desk naked touching my body. It felt great just touch my big tits and I finally decided to rub my pussy. I felt myself lose control as I just rubbed my clit. I would moan loud and controllable as I rubbed my wet pussy pinching my big tits and finally I felt myself cum hard and I passed out again.

The Next morning I woke up naked as a man. I knew my calculations were off but I think I found something new and more exciting. That day I went out and bought 4 dildos and sibian. I knew I could achieve full pleasure as a female. The 4 dildos I bought were of different size and shape. One was about 3 inches long and an inch wide it was pink and vibrated. The next one was an average 5 inch dildo and inch and half wide shaped as a red penis. The third one was 10 inches and about 2 and half inches wide and was purple and looked veiny as fuck. The last one was 13 inches long and 3 inches wide. It was huge and black but smooth.

The sibian came with a few attachments and I liked them mostly the dp one. Tonight I knew was the night I could achieve maximum pleasure. After I bought them I went home to call my wife and let her know Iove her and was on the verge of a science break through. We talked for a few hours and then I told her I had to go. After that James called and told me that He was going to be back in town in two week. I said ok and ended that conversation quick. I went down to my lab and drank my goorl formula, something changed.

The formula went quicker and hurt less. Within 10 minutes I changed and didn't pass out from the transformation. I looked back in the mirror and saw my naked body and I rubbed my hand along my tits and pussy. I was ready for this, I knew what I had to do. I sat my hot naked self on my couch in my lab. I pulled out all 4 dildos and plugged in the sibian. I took the small one first I spit on it and licked it good. I rubbed my pussy as I did this.

I then stuck the pink one in I moaned a little knowing this was the first time anything has ever been n my pussy. With just a few strokes in my pussy I came hard and my pussy was shaking. I pulled it out and tasted my juices. My juices tasted so sweet and warm. I needed to keep going with my experiment. I took the next red penis and shoved it in me. No spit of anything.

My pussy was so wet. I felt those rubber balls pressed against my clit as it went in me. I just pressed it again and again for about 5 minutes loving it. Finally I came again. This time my pussy screamed and I pulled out this dildo and felt my pussy and it was soaking wet. The couch was wet, I loved it. Next came the veiny purple one.

I was nervous about this one. But I slowly put it in my pussy and just jerked it in my pussy really fast and hard but not deep. I moaned with each thrust and came again. That's 3 times I've cum and enjoyed it. Next was the 4th and final dildo the monster black one. I knew this one was going to be big. So as I tried to put it in my pussy I couldn't only the tip made it in there and it just felt weird.

I know one day I'll get that in there but tonight wasn't that night. I then took the pink one and turned on the vibrator and left it on my clit while I took the red one a fucked myself again. This time cumming hard! I stopped for a second to catch my breath and saw the sibian sitting there. I smiled and smacked my pussy and said its time. I went over and added the DP attachment. I added lube to it and stuck it in my pussy first and slowly eased in the small anal plug. I turned on the machine and on the low setting I moaned loud as it vibrated my whole body.

I turned it up with each bounce on it. Slowly making it to the halfway point before I came so hard I had to pull myself off it. I then laid on the grown as I felt my pussy throbe and drip with my juices. I then just laid there and fell asleep.

I woke up on the floor naked as a man again. I had to finally take it for a full test in the field. I was going to fuck a stranger as this hot slutty woman. I went upstairs and told looked through my wife's clothes but all of her dresses were too small for my big tits. So I knew I had to drink the formula in the day to go out and buy some clothes. I went back down stairs and whipped up a small amount a teaspoon amount.

Just enough to go to the store buy something leave. So I got dressed and drove to the nearest lingerie store and dress shop. I parked in the back of the parking lot so no one would see me. I took the formula and changed within seconds. I went into the store and a really nice guy helped me.

He wasn't hot but he wasn't but ugly either. I could tell he was checking me out. I found the lingerie I wanted a see through bra and panties plus a nice tight short black dress. I went into the dressing room and tried it on. I looked in the mirror and realized how hot I was. I saw he was still standing out there.

So I called him in and dropped to my knees quick. I pulled out his cock. He was smiling big and I started to suck on it. I couldn't figure out what came over me as I stayed there sucking his dick like a good whore would. He held my hair and guided me down on his cock. I told him to make me gag. He then face fucked me hard I gagged and drooled on his balls suddenly he held me down on his cock and came down my throat.

I swallowed it and realized I loved it. I smiled took off the clothes as he kissed my big tits. I put my other clothes back on and I said I would love to do more hun, but I got to go. He said the clothes were free for such a great blowjob. I smiled and kissed him. He said I love a little snowball. I smiled and laughed as he smacked my perfect ass as I left the store. I got to the car just in time and I changed back. I felt gay for what I did but the pleasure was amazing. I didn't care about it kind of being gay.

So I got home and had to get my wife's make up ready and something felt weird this time. It felt like I was becoming a different person. A person I actually liked. So I went downstairs to my lab and mixed up a good 16oz of the formula. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled saying cheers, not realizing this would be my last time I saw this person in the mirror. I downed the formula and within 10 seconds the transformation took effect. It didn't even hurt this time. I took myself to my bedroom where the clothes and dress and heels were and I got dressed and went out in my sexy looking form.

I took my corvette as it was sexy like me. I felt excited I played with my pussy as I drove around looking for the right club to find a stranger to fuck me. Finally I made a decision to go to the club on the worst part of town where no one I worked with would be. I found a little club out there and went in. all the guy were staring at me wanting to fuck me. I loved the feeling of this. A few of them grabbed my ass and flicked my pussy as they did it.

They knew what I was there for. I sat at the bar and the bartender came over and asked what drink I wanted. I told him to surprise me. He gave me a sex on the beach. I smiled and asked what time he was off. He said not till 2am. I said you can take a break right.

He smiled and told the other bar tender he was taking a break. He then followed me to the bathroom which we went in and there was only to stalls. One was being used and the other had a broken door. I told him I didn't care if he didn't. He smiled and we kissed. He grabbed my tits hard making me moan. I grabbed his cock and he moaned too.

I pulled him into the opened stall and sat on the toilet and pulled out his cock. He pulled down my dress showing off my big firm tits which he squeezed in his hands as I sucked his cock. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved it down my throat making me gag and tear up. Tears began to run from my eyes. As he face fucked me my drool was just running down his balls and dripping on to my tits. He finally stopped so I could breathe and he pushed my big tits together and started to fuck them. His cock would just disappear in my massive tits.

I loved the feeling of his cock between them. Feeling his balls slap my under boob. I smiled and said make these your tits. He grabbed me by the hair and turned me around and stuck his cock in my tight pussy. He moaned as he didn't after about 4 thrust I felt myself about to cum. As his balls slapped my clit. I kept yelling fuck me fuck me harder.

Suddenly another guy comes into the rest room and watches as the bar tender fucks my pussy. The guy in the other stall yells make hat pussy cum boy! We all laugh and I cum so hard my juices are dripping from my pussy on his balls and down our legs. I told him I wanted his cum in my pretty little mouth. He dropped me to my knees and placed his cock head in my mouth as I stroked him till I got every drop of his cum.

I swallowed it and then kissed him. He then got dressed and left me there. With my fress down and my body sweaty and used. Just what I wanted. I got up and walked passed the guy waiting to use the stall and let him touch my tender big tits. I leaned over the sink and looked in the mirror and thought I why am I enjoying this?

As I catch my breath and feel my pussy. It is still wet, I see both guys who were in the rest room with us. One is kind of fat with a beard. The other is a dressed like he belongs in a gang of swag. Staring at me and both of them are holding their cocks. I smile and turn around and sit on the sink and take off my dress and bra and panties and say, "you guys going to tag team me?" they both smile and rush me.

They take me off the sink and bend me over. The bearded one grabs my hair and brings me down to his cock and shoves it in my mouth and fucks it like it was a pussy. His balls hitting my chin. The swag guy slaps his cock on my ass, as I'm bent over and then rams it into my warm wet pussy. As I'm being fucked from behind the other guys cock goes deeper down my throat. Neither is letting up, I feel my body cumming from being man handled by these two men. Suddenly the guy behind me starts to moan and I feel him cum in my pussy.

He pulls out and turns me around and makes me clean of his cock. The bearded guy fucks me. He is a lot bigger and rougher. As he grips my hips and digs his nails in me to hold me. He thrusts harder which is making me go really deep on the other guy. My pussy starts to throb as I come hard on his cock. He then cums in my pussy too.

They both smile and kiss me as they leave. I realize I need to get home before I transform back from cumming so hard. I grab all my things and stop at the bar. The guy and the other two guys give me their numbers and I leave. As I get home I take off the heels, dress, bra, and panties. I lay in bed rubbing my clit, and fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning and go to the mirror and realize I haven't changed back to a man. My mind starts to wonder "what is going on?" I go to my lab and run a few test of my blood and DNA from my male self and female self. What I've come to realize is my formula was a permanent thing. It was slowly changing me to a woman. I tried to make a new formula to reverse the effects but had no luck. Finally after two week, I knew James was coming back to town and my wife was going to arrive this day.

I was wondering how am I going to tell them? I went to my bedroom to relax a little and I started to play with my pussy and began to finger my pussy and play with my purple dildo. As I fucked myself with it, to my surprise my wife came home at the same time. She quietly came into our home and heard me fucking myself. She got mad and slowly came up to our bedroom and saw me fucking myself on our bed. She was furious. She slammed open the door and grabbed me by my hair and said you fucking whore.

Where is my husband? I'm going to kill him and fuck you. I tried to explain, but she wouldn't let me. Suddenly she took my purple dildo and shoved it down my throat making me gag on it. Yeah you fucking whore. She called me. I've never seen my wife act like this before.

She kept calling me a home wrecker and asking for me. saying "where is my husband?" before I could talk she shoved it down my throat again. She then threw me on the bed and started to fuck my pussy with her fingers screaming take that you fucking whore!! Yelling I'm going to make your whore cum Michael. Suddenly I squirted all over her and she stopped and climbed on top of me and kissed me. I was then able to grab her and tell her I'm Michael.

She was in shock, I told her about our sexual fantasies only we knew. That she loved it in her butt, but I came too quickly for her to enjoy it. I then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her on me and grinded my pussy in her face telling her to fucking it my wet pussy as I pinched my nipples as she ate my pussy. She was able to break free and she held me down on the bed and pulled out my huge black dildo and said I'm going to fuck you with this. I smiled and she smiled. She then rammed it in my pussy I screamed louder than I ever had. My pussy throbbing from this huge dildo in my pussy.

I pulled it out and rammed it in her and she screamed. Then I took my purple dildo and attached it to my strap on belt and fucked her in her ass. As I rammed that cock in her ass, she screamed with passion. I knew then I was giving my wife what she always wants. A cock that didn't cum in her ass right away. I fucked her good. Both of our tits bouncing like crazy. Suddenly she came so hard she passed out. I pulled out the dildo from her ass and tasted it. She was sweet and sweaty. I loved it. I then lay on top of her kissing her tits and body. We both cuddled the rest of the day.

That night my wife and I talked and she was going to leave me and go move back with her sister. I understood. I didn't love her like she wanted me too. Luckily she was able to sign all my money over to me before she left. We both were rich and she knew she had to do it. The last thing for me to do was to tell James my assistant. After about 3 days of being alone and having my wife leave me, James Showed up to my house and was in the lab. Working on his projects.

I came down to my lab in my black see through bra and panties, in my lingerie robe. He thought I was some girl I brought there. I told him I wasn't and that I was Michael. He couldn't believe it worked. I told him I was shocked and confused too. It made me lose all thought that I was a man at one point. I told him I barely think of it anymore. All I think about know is, I got a fucking hot body and I'm going to use it right.

He came over to me and grabbed my tit and I jumped backed and said "James I think you're a great guy and all but we're friends and you know me from before when I was a man." He then grabs me and says "I know, but now you're a fucking hot big tit slut. Which I'm going to fuck right now. So shut up bitch and suck my dick!" He push me down to my knees and he pulled out his cock and places it on my lips as I began to stroke it and kiss it. He would thrust it as I would lick it. He enjoyed it a lot. I did too.

I opened my mouth and pushed myself down on his big fucking cock. His dick was huge! Like 13 inches long. I gagged half way down on it. I couldn't go any further down on his cock on my own. I would pull myself off gasping for air. I smiled and said "James your cock is fucking huge. I can't take it down" as I jerked it while he smiled.

He said "try again bitch." I then pushed myself down as far as I could go. He then grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down. I could feel his cock pushing to the back of my throat and then down. I was taking the big cock down balls deep. My nose was touching his stomach. I licked his balls as I took it all the way down. I was gagging loud and choking on his big cock.

My eyes were watering, as I did this. Finally he let go of me and I flew of his big cock. Coughing and choking, drool running down my tits. James then picked me up and held me upside down and began to face fuck me with drool running down my face. 69 me like a good whore I become. He then stopped and sat me down on my stool and raised it to the right height and fucked my tits. He squeezed them together and began to fuck them hard. With his cock being so big I could see the head of his cock pop up out of my tits.

12