Dr. Jesse Lim and Leslie Chang

Story Info
Two naked Asian women try to find New Oakland.
7.3k words
17.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie Chang sold a final batch of berries to a customer before taking down her tent stand. The other merchants in the city of Norvar did the same thing as the sun was slowly setting in the sky. After loading her supplies onto a wagon, she climbed into the cab and grabbed the reins, whipping the horses into action. As the wagon picked up speed, she waved goodbye to the other merchants.

Leslie was a tall Asian woman, 5'10" in height, with a thick, muscular build, and had black shoulder length hair and a brown skin complexion. She sat completely naked in the cab, whipping the horses to go faster. The weather was warm and muggy.

After twenty minutes on the single dirt road she was alone in the forest. There was still daylight and she hoped she would reach her destination before it ran out. Otherwise, there was the lantern. The silence of the woods was eerie. She felt like she was being watched but saw no one.

Moments later, she looked over her shoulder again and saw a group of men on horses following her. She whipped the reins again. The cargo in the back of the wagon kept rattling and shaking as the horses went faster. Looking over her shoulder once more, she noticed the men were getting closer and grabbed a laser pistol near her foot. A lone, nude man with a goatee rode alongside the wagon, shooting her a naughty grin.

"Hey, big buns, pull over," he ordered.

She ignored him, whipping the horses hard.

"Stop now! Don't give us any trouble, woman!"

Soon, the other men were on either side of the wagon. Like the other inhabitants of this land they were all naked. One of them, a guy with a Mohawk, jumped onto the wagon. He had a knife in his hand. As he tried to grab her, she spun around and fired a laser bolt squarely into the chest of the man, sending him flying off the vehicle. Two others climbed aboard the speeding wagon. With the reins in one hand, she turned around again and shot one of them in the face. The man collapsed onto the bed of the wagon. The other fellow grabbed Mohawk's knife, swinging it viciously at her but missed. She squeezed the trigger and hit the guy in the abdomen and he fell off.

Still, more of them came aboard! It seemed like an endless army of them! Where did they come from? she wondered. The skies grew darker as the wagon continued its journey on the quiet road. Not a soul in sight. To her right she saw the Zalon Mountains. Her destination was on the other side of that. She turned around quickly and tried to shoot the rest of them but missed on the first try. Then a bearded man kicked the gun out of her hand and it dropped on the road. She tried to punch him while using her other hand to whip the horses. But she missed and he coiled his brawny arm around her neck tightly, almost choking her. Another man sat in the cab next to her, snatched the reins, and brought the horses to a gradual stop on the side of the road.

After looting her supplies and money, the man with the goatee said, "You should've obeyed, big buns. Those that don't listen to us wind up dead."

The bearded man still had his arm around her neck in a vise like lock.

"With one word, I can have him snap your neck, understand?" goatee said.

When a nod, the bearded man squeezed her neck even harder and her breathing grew hoarse.

"You know how you can make up for your mistake, big buns?"

She ignored him, spitting in his face.

She shot her a wicked smile, wiping the saliva off his face and licking it. "You know how, big girl?" He walked over to her and grabbed her big, shapely ass, slapping it several times. The other men whistled and howled lecherously. His fingers dug deep between her cheeks. When she tried to fight back, the bearded man squeezed her neck harder. Then goatee grabbed her large, sweaty brown breasts and fondled them, squeezing her big, dark nipples. They had puckered out and were erect.

"Damn!" a henchman said, staring at them. "She's got big titties!"

"You know how you can make up, big buns?" There was a pause before he said, "By giving each of us a blowjob."

The guys whistled and howled again.

Goatee stooped down a little and began sucking her big, hard nipples. She resisted but the bearded man just applied more pressure and she stopped. When goatee bit her nipples she screamed. The screams echoed throughout the silent forest. He bit again and she cried out in agony again.

He stared at her giant, shaved pussy in admiration. Like it was a classic art form. Before he had a chance to stick his fingers in there, she stomped her big bare foot on the bearded man's foot and he yelled out, releasing his grip on her. After elbowing him hard in the ribs, she kicked goatee viciously in the balls and he screamed bloody murder, clutching onto his nuts. She kicked him in the genitals again and he curled up on the dirt in a fetal position, crying like a pathetic child.

The other men lunged at her like wild animals and Leslie used her martial arts against them, flying up in the air and delivering multiple kicks to their faces. Dazed, several of them crumpled to the ground. When they tried to get up, she repeated the action and they collapsed again.

As she tried to escape, another gang circled her again in a clearing. The last rays of the sun beat down on them. When they all tried to rush her she flew up in the air again with a war cry, delivering multiple kicks to their faces. Stunned, they fell to the dirt. The bearded man swung a battle axe at her but she ducked and avoided it. He swung it again and this time she knocked it out of his hand, punching him several times in the chest. He reeled backwards.

The remainder of the gang was a stocky, bald headed man and a guy with numerous scars on his face. They wrestled naked in the clearing for a while. Leslie bear hugged the bald man tightly from behind, squeezed hard and managed to break a few of his ribs. He screamed. Her muscular arm coiled around his neck like a snake and she broke his neck. His body sagged to the ground. And lastly, she wrestled the man with scars. They sunk to their knees where she sat in his lap and bear hugged him. Her big, sweaty breasts rubbed against his thin chest. He seemed to be enjoying it, his eyes bulging out at the sight of her tits. When she squeezed harder, he'd moan passionately. When she couldn't break his ribs, she tried another tactic and locked his pale neck between her huge, muscular thighs in a scissor position. When he struggled frantically, she simply made a swift motion with her legs and she heard his neck snap like a twig. His resistance ceased.

She sighed, getting up, wiping the perspiration off her face with her hand. After retrieving the things they had stolen she climbed onto the wagon and whipped the horses into action again.

She arrived back in the village of Sol at night.

When she entered an adobe house she saw her friend, Jesse Lim, sitting Indian style on a sheep fur rug before the empty fireplace. Lim was also Asian and her nude body was as tall, muscular, and brown as Leslie's. Lim's hair was dark and short and she wore glasses.

She looked up at Leslie, concerned. "Hey, girlfriend, I was worried sick about you. Where've you been?"

"I was ambushed by bandits," she replied, tossing her bag on a chair. "But managed to fight them off."

"You okay?"

Leslie nodded, smiling proudly. "Girls kick ass, remember?"

Lim returned a grin. "Yes, I remember our motto. There's some leftover chicken in the kitchen and some wine."

"Thanks." She sat down Indian style on another sheep fur rug next to Lim. "Did you help a lot of patients today?"

"A fair amount. Did some research in my lab, too. How'd it go at the Farmer's Market?"

"Very well. I made some good sales. Is Gerald asleep?"

She nodded, pushing her glasses up her nose. "Want a glass of wine, my dear?"

"Sure."

Lim got up and went to the kitchen. Upon returning, she handed the glass to her. Leslie drank it slowly, catching her breath. After a few more sips, she felt more calm and relaxed.

"Hey, you still game on trying to find New Oakland?" Lim asked.

"You know I am. We're leaving early in the morning, right?"

"Yes. You're not hurt are you?" she asked, looking at her body. "Let me examine you in my office."

Leslie put up her hand dismissively. "I'm fine." She drank some more wine.

In the morning, Lim, Leslie, and Tharus each mounted a two legged reptilian creature known as the Wawn and began their trek. The Wawn was a little bigger and taller than a horse, giving the rider much more of a height advantage when it came to spotting predators and bandits. It's enormous, muscular legs were long, giving it quick speed to outrun carnivores. It was a plant eater and thus harmless towards humans. Each Wawn was strapped with a hiking pack below their saddles. They trio were soon in the lush, green jungle. The sounds of exotic birds and creatures filled the air. Lim pointed at a long snake that was about to devour an iguana. A gecko landed on her muscular bare thigh seconds later and she cupped it in her hands, grinning at it. After whispering something to it, she set it free.

"I really tried to persuade Gerald to join us but he's very committed to our patients and didn't want to leave them," she said. "Some of them are very sick. I said if we actually found the city I'd go back and get him. Trust me, I will."

Tharus nodded. "I'd go back with you." He was a black man with pure white, angel like wings that protruded from his back.

"Me too," Leslie added firmly.

Lim tugged the reins of her Wawn and the creature sped off quickly. As Leslie's ride galloped away fast, Tharus watched as her large breasts bounced up and down like a pair of yo-yos. He kept staring as she rode across a vast meadow. On the other side, they saw cattle grazing on the grass. Passing a farm, they gave a friendly wave to a farmer. He, too, looked at Leslie's bouncing tits, his jaw dropping open. His teenage son, standing next to him, got his first visual lesson on the birds and the bees.


More cows and goats chewed grass on a hillside. Leslie looked around at the peaceful, green valley. "Beautiful," she said. They crossed a dried up creek bed and then a raging river. Luckily, the tall Wawns navigated their way across it without any problems. The water level reached up to the middle of their legs. They went up the river, following its bends and curves for miles until they arrived at a trading post.

There, they rested and drank water from their bottles. Lim and Leslie bartered for goods and supplies with a merchant. Lim traded an old microscope, a magnifying glass, a lab coat, and some new bandages for a bear fur cloak and leg warmers.

"Sometimes it gets chilly at night," she told the merchant, putting the leg warmers around her enormous, muscular calves.

"Yep," he replied, looking at her glasses. "Say, you got any extra eyeglasses you'd barter?"

"You know what, let me check." She walked barefoot across the warm sand to her Wawn and rummaged through her pack. Upon returning, she handed a pair of spectacles to him with a smile. "It's your lucky day. They belonged to an old patient of mine. Let's see, what else you have here." She looked at the items he had on his table and finally decided on pair of binoculars. "Thanks."

She joined Leslie and Tharus at a table where Leslie was arm wrestling a heavyset man. He put up a good fight but she won easily, smiling triumphantly. Next in line, she wrestled an alien creature that resembled a werewolf, locking into a grip with his hairy arm. He growled angrily when he lost.

"Sorry, pal," she replied.

The werewolf then arm wrestled Lim at the table and lost to her, too. He stormed away. "Anyone else?" Lim asked.

"Yes."

She turned to find where the male voice was coming from and saw a big, strapping man with Viking features standing behind her. He had a long blonde mane of hair like a lion's, steel blue eyes, and a full mustache and beard. Tattoos adorned his body, including ones of an Iron Cross and a swastika. Lim gaped at the size of his long, monstrous cock. His balls were massive and drooped between his legs.

His tough guy glare soon turned into a friendly smile. "Hi, Doc, remember me?"

It took a moment for recognition to settle in before she said, "Oh, yeah! Remy, right?"

"Brendan."

"Ooops, sorry! Too many patients," she replied apologetically.

"You took care of my broken leg a while back. I'd like to thank you again."

"You're welcome. How've you been?"

He sat down across from her. "Good."

"So, wanna wrestle?"

He gave her a naughty smile. "Body or arm?"

"Uhhh, arm."

"Sure. If I win, can you be a friend with benefits?"

"Uhhh, I've got a boyfriend. Sorry."

"You don't have to apologize, Doc."

They locked hands and started at the count of three. Beads of sweat trickled down the doctor's wide brown back as she mustered all her strength to try to beat this giant Viking. But she was a giant herself. Leslie, Tharus, and a large crowd circled around the table and watched intently. It appeared Lim was going to lose at one point, to the dismay of her friends, but she got a second wind and slammed Brendan's arm down hard on the table.

Leslie and Tharus, along with some others, clapped and cheered.

Brendan smiled, shaking Lim's hand before they left.

* * *

The trio kept riding north, covering many miles through the jungle. But soon, the skies grew dark and they camped out at a cave near the Ovon Mountains. There was a lake nearby and they bathed in it before starting a fire and having dinner.

Lim sat Indian style on her bear fur cloak before the campfire, studying a compass in her hands. Leslie and Tharus squatted down beside her. Leslie's big butt and huge, muscular thighs and calves appeared even more gigantic in that position. Lim saw the way he was admiring her friend's body.

Leslie nodded at the compass. "How long do you think it'll be before we reach the city's outer shield?"

"Well, according to the map and other people I've talked to it's hard to say. No one's been successful at finding New Oakland and a lot of this territory is unexplored." She looked at the Wawns who were tied to a nearby tree, drinking water from a pond.

"I wonder how different it'll be when we get there," Leslie said, staring off into space. "Will my family and friends still be there?"

Tharus caressed her back gently. When she turned to him she noticed his humungous black cock was hard. He squatted behind her and rubbed it against her big ass, and soon let it slide between her cheeks. It probed deeper and deeper until Lim knelt in front of her and fondled her large breasts. Leslie moaned loudly when Lim began sucking and licking her large, dark nipples sensually, while at the same time, Tharus kept pumping his penis in and out of her anus.

Leslie looked at the cave. "Maybe we'd better do this in there."

"Nah," he replied. "It's more fun out in nature. Don't you agree, Doc?"

Lim nodded, smiling. "You can smell and see the beauty of the Earth out here. Damn, that was cheesy!" She laughed. The campfire crackled and roared before them. The Wawns watched them quietly, like lazy, innocent cows. "You're afraid of voyeurs, Leslie?"

"No," she replied quickly, looking behind her. "C'mon, make that big black dick go faster!"

"You like it up the butt, don't you?" he asked, laughing. "Especially when black guys do it."

Leslie grinned. "Yep. I'll be honest and say some of the best sex I've had was with black men. Now let's shut up and fuck!"

While he pumped her anus faster and harder, Lim continued sucking her big nipples and fingered her large, shaved pussy simultaneously. Leslie then fingered Lim's vagina. It was a beautiful union. Both women went faster and faster until their loud, deep moans echoed throughout the night. Lim's glasses started to fog up from all the heat and passion. "Ooooooooooooooooooooh!" she said. "Ooooooh, God, Oooooh, God!"

Soon, they all climaxed: Tharus ejaculated inside Leslie's anus and both women achieved a wonderful orgasm together. Lim sat in her lap and hugged her and he hugged them all from behind. They were all sweaty and full of huge smiles.

The following morning, after bathing in the lake, Leslie sat her big brown ass on both of their faces.

"Yeah!" he said, shooting her a naughty grin. He licked and sucked her anus and clitoris passionately. Then she sat on Lim's face and she did the same thing.

"Ooooooooooooh, fuck!" Leslie said, rolling her eyes heavenward until only the whites showed. "Oooooooooooooooooh!! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!! Lick and eat my big cunt! Lick and eat my big pussy!! Lick and eat my big pussy!"

She shifted her weight back onto his face and he sucked and licked her hungrily. Next, he sat on a rock while Leslie knelt before him and sucked his massive black dick like a hungry, wild animal out of control. He closed his eyes and moaned. Lim knelt behind her and licked the rivers of sweat that trickled down her wide, long brown back. Their bodies smelled of peanut butter sun block. The morning was already sticky and humid. Lim slapped her ass several times and she howled like a wild beast. They all laughed. Lim then spread open Leslie's big brown cheeks and started fingering her anus fast and hard. They continued in this position for a while before he and Leslie lied down on their sleeping bag. She spread her legs and he mounted her. After straddling her muscular legs tightly around him, he began pumping her the way she liked it, fast and hard. Her loud moans boomed throughout the forest.

Lim watched them eagerly, fingering her own pussy quickly. She wished Gerald was here but this would have to do.

As he continued pumping his monstrous black cock inside of her vagina, Leslie leaned her head back on a pillow and said, "Ooooooooooooooooh! Oooooooh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Fuck my brains out!"

Lim got all sweaty watching them, her glasses fogging up again.

Moments later, Tharus pulled his dick out and sprayed warm cum all over Leslie's face, chest, and breasts. He moaned as the last of it spurted on her eyelids, nose, and mouth. She smiled devilishly, rubbing his semen all over her body.

Seconds later, Lim experienced another fantastic orgasm, grinning at them.

They made their way to the other side of the mountains by late afternoon. Their Wawns ran up and down a series of yellow hills, crossed a bunch of creeks, rivers, and valleys, before reaching the edge of another forest. There, they rested and bathed at a tropical waterfall. Leslie then led the charge back to the creatures, mounting up and sticking her big, bare feet into the stirrups. Her shoulder length black hair was still wet from being in the warm waters of the lake.

After drinking water from her bottle, she tugged the reins and the Wawn galloped off. Her breasts began bouncing up and down once more.

The dirt trail soon ended at a cliff. Looking down the canyon they saw the waters of a raging river below. The distance to the other side of the river wasn't that long, more than several yards perhaps. Leslie backed the Wawn up a bit so it had enough room to sprint and jump across the river. After whipping it hard, the creature obeyed with a low growl and commenced running using its large, powerful legs. When it got to the edge of the cliff it leaped over the waters and landed on the other side of the canyon. Leslie turned around and waited for the others.

Tharus made it across fine. But when it came to the good doctor's turn her Wawn didn't run fast enough and it barely made it to the other side. The dinosaur-like creature's left talons anchored the dirt on the opposite side but didn't get a good grip on it, almost slipping and falling to the river below. Lim hung on for dear life, feeling her heart sink like she was on a roller coaster ride. But miraculously, the creature was able to get its right talons onto the edge of the cliff and hold on.