Dr. Joseph's Office Ch. 01

Story Info
Neurosurgeon Liana becomes a bimbo.
7.9k words
4.34
250.4k
223

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustache69
lustache69
304 Followers

Part 1: Liana

"Hiiiii!" sang the receptionist as Dr. Liana Connor entered the dentist's office. Liana hadn't known what exactly to expect from her new dentist, and her first impressions were not exactly reassuring. If his receptionist was an example of how he thought, his neurons weren't all firing right.

The receptionist sat to the right of the door, behind a chest-high counter. She had a body straight out of a teenager's wet dream, and the brains to match. Liana wondered whether she would actually find a brain in that pretty little head if the girl ended up in the OR.

"Hiiiii!" the receptionist said again. "I'm Crystal! Do you, like, have an appointment?"

"Um, yes, I do," said Liana. "I'm Liana Connor."

Crystal's face took on a look of extreme concentration. "C-O-N-E-R?" she asked. Liana sighed. "L-I-A-N-A C-O-N-N-O-R," she replied, beginning to stew.

"Ohhh!" Crystal said, and began to type it into the computer keyboard in front of her. She only seemed to be able to type one letter at a time, as if she were an old lady using one of those newfangled typewriters, or something.

Finally, Crystal finished typing in Liana's name, and pressed ENTER. "Ummmm," she said, peering at the monitor. Then her face perked up. "Oh, okay, Li-li! You can, like, just go straight on in! You're in room 3!"

Liana sighed once more and ignored the fact that she'd just been called "Li-li". Whatever got her out of this fucking airhead bimbo's presence. She proceeded through the door into the rest of the office, and found room 3, where she sat down in the dentist's chair. Hopefully the rest of the office would be a bit more professional.

Her hopes were dashed almost immediately, when a young, busty Chinese girl click-clacked her way into the room on ridiculous heels. "Oh, hiiii!" she chirped. "I'm Ming, and I'll be, like, your hygiene-ist today!" Liana began to fume again, but she sat back on the dentist's chair regardless.

"Ooookay," said Ming. "Have you ever, like, been here before, Li-li?"

Liana gritted her teeth and said, "No, I haven't." And I probably won't be coming back.

"Okey-dokey!" Ming replied, making a notation on the computer. "Let's put on your little-bittie bib, and we can, like, get started on your teethies!" If this stream of bimbo talk kept up, Liana's eyes were going to roll straight out of her sockets.

Unfortunately for her eyes' health, Ming did nothing but chatter as she poked at Liana's mouth. Even when Liana could've said something coherent enough to be understood, there was no room for it between the words of Ming's monologue. The bimbo was surprisingly strong, and Liana found herself pinned to the chair, so she could barely move.

It went on and on like that for an interminable period, until Ming's inane chattering mixed into an incomprehensible babble. Bit by bit, Liana noticed an odd smell permeating the room. It was strong, the sort of smell that just stuck with you. Honestly, it smelled like... sex.

With the living blowup doll cleaning out Liana's mouth, it seemed quite plausible that she'd be smelling sex, but it felt like the smell was everywhere. She felt like that should be just one more reason to stay away from this place, but her body seemed to disagree. Her nipples had perked up, and she felt heat in her belly, like she had the last time she masturbated.

Liana was so caught up by the sensations around her that she hardly noticed that Ming had stepped aside, until a man tapped her on the shoulder. "Hi," he said. "Sorry to interrupt your nap, but I'm Dr. Joseph. You looked very peaceful."

"Um, okay?" she said, feeling confused. Dr. Joseph stepped up in front of Liana, and she had a full view of him. He was a very ordinary white guy, with short brown hair and plastic-framed glasses. "Now, Ming here says she found something in your mouth that needed a look, so if you could open wide for me and say 'ahhh'..."

"Ahhhhhhhh," Liana said, stretching her mouth open as far as she could. Dr. Joseph poked around between her teeth, his head a few inches away from hers. He made an irritated sound and pulled back.

"Well, Ming, you were right to bring this to my attention," he said, setting his tools on the tray. "Dr. Connor, you appear to have a cavity in one of your molars. Have you noticed any pain in your teeth recently?"

"Um, I don't think so," Liana replied, wracking her brain for any time she might have felt a toothache. Dr. Joseph nodded. "I just wanted to make sure, because it looked fairly small, but you can't always tell. Now, I would recommend that you take care of this while it's small, rather than wait until it's too late. Would you like to schedule an appointment?"

"I suppose so," Liana said, still feeling very confused. Dr. Joseph nodded. "The surgery shouldn't take much longer than a regular appointment. And you won't need to go under, or anything like that. You'll want to talk to Crystal on your way out."

She didn't exactly want to talk to Crystal at all, but Liana didn't say that. She just nodded and rose from the chair. Apparently, she didn't have much of a choice in that desire, or her desire to never see this office again.

"Oh hiiiii!" Crystal said as Liana came out of the back of the office. "Dr. Joseph said I needed to schedule an appointment to fill a cavity," she told the receptionist-bimbo.

Crystal's face, once again, took on a look of intense concentration, and she consulted the computer. "C-A-V-I-T-Y," she muttered, typing the letters in one at a time. Her face brightened, and she said, "Okey-dokey! When are you, like, free?"

Liana consulted her schedule briefly and said, "I can take the day off next week Friday, if there's a time open then." Crystal nodded and clicked through a few things. "Yep! We gotta slot open at 2:15, so I guess we'll see ya then! Bye-bye!"

With a strong feeling of relief, Liana left Dr. Joseph's office, and drove away. Her nipples were still hard as all hell, though. Next week Friday

When Dr. Liana Connor pulled into the parking lot in front of Dr. Joseph's office, she felt a weighty sense of foreboding settle on her shoulders. It wasn't too late to find a different dentist. She could just explain the problem, and then she wouldn't have to run the gauntlet of bimbos that was Dr. Joseph's office.

Honestly, though, it was probably just the problems she'd been having this past week or so. Ever since she'd visited Dr. Joseph's she'd been feeling overheated. Even in the midst of a tense craniotomy, Liana had felt like she wanted to drop everything and masturbate. The fact that she'd masturbated at least five times a day had not helped in the slightest.

She'd also noticed some odd physical changes. Liana carried out a meticulous physical regimen, keeping track of a variety of important measurements as she worked out. Her waist had shrunk a whole size in the past two weeks. But, somehow, her breasts had increased in size. Putting on a bra in the morning had become an exercise in frustration. Not only that, but her hair had started growing to ridiculous lengths in a matter of hours.

If the idea weren't so ridiculous, Liana would've thought that she'd caught a bimbo virus from Dr. Joseph's merry band of skanks. There was probably a much more rational explanation for it. All she needed to do was get this cavity filled, never go to Dr. Joseph ever again, and think rationally.

With a great big sigh, Liana stepped out of her car and shut the door behind her. This wasn't going to get any easier if she waited any longer.

"Hiiii, Li-li!" Crystal said from her perch behind the counter. Liana felt she should feel annoyed, but there was something about Crystal's happy, bubbly attitude that made Liana feel better about life.

She smiled at the receptionist-bimbo, though not too much, and said, "Hi, Crystal. Am I going to have to wait?"

"Nope!" Crystal replied, a big stupid grin still plastered on her face. "You just go straight through, all the way down the hall to room 69!"

"I'm not going to have to go too far, am I?" Liana asked. Last time she'd been in room 3.

"No, silly!" Crystal said. "Dr. Joseph, he, like, says that 6 and 9 are his lucky numbers, so he just calls the surgery place thingie room 69!" The receptionist-bimbo giggled.

Liana giggled a little herself. Everyone had their superstitions, even doctors and dentists. When she'd done her residency at Johns Hopkins, one of the doctors on the ward had worn the exact same mismatched socks to every surgery he'd ever performed. There was no reason Dr. Joseph couldn't name his surgical room "room 69".

She left the chipper receptionist-bimbo behind in the lobby, and walked down the hallway. Crystal turned out to be quite correct. The hallway didn't actually contain 68 other rooms, just 8. Maybe Dr. Joseph could just make it room 9.

When Liana entered room 69, Dr. Joseph was not there. She felt an inexplicable twinge of disappointment, but of course he wasn't there. This was the time for all the pre-op bullshit she herself preferred to delegate to nurses.

Instead, Ming, the hygienist-bimbo who'd taken care of Liana at her previous appointment, was tapping something into a computer. She smiled at Liana, and waved her into the dentist's chair in the center of the room. "Oh hiiiii, Li-li! It's, like, so good to see you again!" Ming said, in the most bimboish voice Liana could imagine.

Liana smiled back at Ming and, feeling an odd need to be polite, said, "It's good to see you again, Ming." It actually did feel good to see Ming again. She was still quite annoying, and Liana still had serious doubts about her ability as a hygienist, but her sunny personality sure did brighten the room.

The two of them went through the pre-op bullshit, and Liana began to relax into the chair. She smelled the same scent from the previous visit, and this time, it made her smile. If there was one thing that would make her life better, it would be more sex.

Finally, Dr. Joseph appeared, dressed for the surgery. "How are you feeling today, Liana?" he asked through his surgical mask.

"Perfectly wonderful," she said, smiling at him. It was actually feeling like a better day, for some reason. Maybe all she needed was a better attitude towards life.

"Well, let's get started. Ming, get me the topical trevelaxin." He turned back to Liana. "In case you were wondering," he told her, "it's a new local anaesthetic that I've found to be very effective." Liana nodded. She was a neurosurgeon, not an anaesthetician. She couldn't be expected to be current on every discipline's nitty-gritty developments.

"Just relax, Liana, and it'll be done in no time at all." Ming leaned in close, pressing her massive breasts up against Liana's left side, and applied the trevelaxin around the molar with the cavity. Before she lost all feeling in that part of her mouth, Liana realized that it tasted like something familiar. What was it?

"Iht'sh bubblegum," she slurred, throwing big globules of saliva onto her bib. "That's right, Liana. Bubblegum," said Dr. Joseph, as he moved to stretch her mouth wide open. She could barely feel any of what was happening anymore, so she just settled back into the chair. This time, she wasn't the surgeon.

Gradually, Liana fell into a weird sort of trance, lulled to sleep by the sound of Dr. Joseph's power tools. She could vaguely see something happening in front of her, but none of it made sense. It felt like she was on some kind of drug trip. Dr. Joseph's face seemed bent out of shape, then very long, then very compact. Her whole field of view seemed to be undulating.

"Dr. Connor," said Dr. Joseph's voice, much deeper than usual. "Are you all right?" His voice shifted much higher in pitch. Liana giggled. He was just so funny.

"Oh, I'm totally O.K., Doc!" she said, and giggled again. That trevelaxin stuff was sooooo awesome. Dr. Joseph smiled. "Good to hear it," he said, in his normal voice, this time.

Giggling ferociously, Liana stood up, and tottered down the hall. Ming and a red-haired bimbo were talking about something in room 6, and they waved as she passed. Liana giggled.

"Oh hiiii, Li-li!" Crystal said. "Like, how was your surgery?" Liana giggled, and said, "Oh hi, Crystal! I had a super great time!" She giggled again, and waltzed out of the office, towards her car. After a few tries, she got the driver's side door open and sat down.

For a few minutes, Liana just giggled uncontrollably in her car. She calmed down slowly, although she still wore a big grin on her face. After about twenty minutes, she was fit to drive home, which she did.

As soon as she crossed the threshold to her house, fatigue hit Liana like a ton of bricks dropped from low Earth orbit. She managed to strip off her clothes, because they kept making her feel itchy, before collapsing on her bed and falling asleep.

When Liana woke up, the sun was beginning to set, and her alarm clock said "7:49 PM". She stretched as she rose from her bed, feeling as if something was different. When she looked down and saw a pair of huge breasts dangling from her chest, she understood why.

Where had they come from? Had they just magically grown on her chest or something? Liana tried to care about questions like that, but when her hand brushed against her right nipple and she nearly came right then and there, she really stopped giving a shit.

Liana spent the next hour exploring her new body, which seemed quite different from her old body. For one thing, she was pretty sure her old body hadn't been nearly this sensitive. It certainly hadn't been this slim and trim, even with her exercise regimen. Her hips flared widely, and her ass was plump and round.

Eventually, she ended up on the floor, tangled up in her blankets, cum everywhere. Despite her near-continuous orgasm, Liana still felt kind of empty inside. In a sudden flash, she realized what was wrong.

"I need a cock in me!" she said, then giggled.

At the same time, Liana also felt very hungry. She wanted to fuck, but she also needed something to actually eat. Was there a way to get both at the same time?

A few minutes later, she'd dug up the number for a pizza place, and she was on the phone with them, ordering two large sausage pizzas. The double meaning made her giggle a little bit, but mostly she was just looking forward to having some sausage.

With her order placed, Liana decided to rummage through her wardrobe to find something that would fit her new body. Bras were out of the question, because she'd grown at least three cup sizes. She decided to forego panties, because she'd just be taking them off soon anyway.

None of her pants would fit her, either. Also, like her panties, she'd be taking them off pretty soon anyway. In the end, she decided to wear nothing but a button-down shirt from her closet. It didn't cover very much, particularly with her newly inflated breasts pushing against it. Of course, it might have barely covered her pussy if she'd bothered to button it up beyond the first four buttons.

About thirty minutes later, Liana heard a car pull up in her driveway. She darted towards the door, waiting eagerly for the bell to ring.

When it went, "ding-dong!", she flung the door open, to find herself face to face with a young man carrying a pizza sack. His untidy, curly dirty-blond hair sat above a face dominated by a large set of glasses. On the plus side, he was quite thin, so he must've done something right.

"Oh hiiii," Liana said in a husky voice. "And who are you?"

"Um, I'm, uh, I'm, uh, named, um, uh, Liam," the young man said, his voice becoming increasingly high-pitched as he realized what was going on.

"Well, thank you so much for bringing me my pizza, Liam," she cooed at him. "Would you like to come in for a bit?"

"I, um, I just, just need $18.29," Liam stammered.

Liana felt herself up, then pouted and said, "Oh, Liam, I'm so sorry. I think I forgot my wallet in my purse. Why don't you come on in while I get it?" She put an arm around his shoulders and guided him inside, then shut the door behind them.

He tried to object as she set the pizza sack down on the kitchen counter and led him into her bedroom, but his objections were increasingly feeble. As she guided him to her bed, she started pulling off his clothes. When she unzipped his fly and pulled down his underpants and shorts, she finally got to see his cock, and she cooed at it.

Maybe it wasn't terribly impressive compared to other men, but you go to bed with the cock you have. Liana dropped to her knees and stuffed Liam's cock between her lips. She guided it in and out, up and down, feeling it swell against her much plumper lips. The heat in her mouth built and built and built until Liam gasped and came in her mouth.

The taste of his sticky cum, salty and sweet at the same time, filled her, made her a complete woman. It made her feel so much pleasure, that sensation, that she orgasmed a few seconds later. Falling back against her bed, Liana absentmindedly felt at her pussy, spreading her own cum all over her thighs.

Looming above her, Liam looked quite astonished at what had just happened. Liana decided to take the lead again. So she rose to her feet, enfolded Liam in her arms, and led him to the bed, where she sat down. "Now it's time for you to, like, really fuck me," she whispered in his ear, then she giggled.

Lying down on her back, Liana pulled him on top of her, and impaled herself on his cock. It had barely gone flaccid, which should've meant something to a rationally-thinking doctor. But Liana didn't care about the medical aspects of sex. She wanted Liam's cock in her pussy, and refractory periods be damned.

Whatever tautness his cock had lost, it soon regained as Liam got into the groove of sex with his doctor-bimbo. Liana moaned as he plowed hard into her, thrusting her pussy as far up his cock as he could manage. Her mind was lost in a muddle of confusing sensations, but her body could deal with that.

"Ohh! Ohh! AAAAHH!" Liana screamed, arching her back as she climaxed. As she came back down, Liam orgasmed himself, shooting a load of semen into her unprotected pussy. The feeling of his cum inside of her made Liana orgasm again, bucking in her bed wildly.

A few minutes later, a sweaty Liam rolled off of Liana's chest, to lie on his back next to her. Neither of them said anything, though Liana giggled from time to time. Liam just breathed heavily, like he'd run a marathon. He idly turned on his side to look at his lover.

In the process, he caught a glimpse of Liana's alarm clock, and paused, then shot to his feet like a startled goose. "What's wrong, honey?" Liana asked him.

"I've got to get back to work," he said, as he hurriedly put his clothes back on. "My boss is going to be so pissed, I'm going to have to come up with some kind of excuse."

"Awww," Liana said, pouting at him from the bed. "Why can't you just, like, stay with me all night?"

"I really can't lose my job, okay?" he said, as he stuck his left foot into the right leg of his pants. "It's how I pay for college." He paused. "But I suppose I've got tomorrow night off. I can come back then."

"Yaaay!" Liana replied, clapping her hands. She rose from the bed, majestically naked, and gave Liam a big hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much, cutey-pie!" He extricated himself from her hug and hopped towards the door, trying to put his pants on the right way.

Liana followed him to the door, still naked, and waved to him as he ran to his car. "Bye-bye!" she said, waving happily. She took a long time coming back inside, and after closing the door, she slumped into an armchair.

"What a stud!" she murmured, as she fell asleep where she sat. A long time passed, night becoming day again as she slept.

When Liana's eyes fluttered open, it was 10 in the morning on Saturday. For a second, she felt slightly panicked about the prospect of missing work, but then she remembered that Saturday was her day off this week. She would have a double-shift on Sunday, but on Saturday, she could relax.

lustache69
lustache69
304 Followers