Dr. Joseph's Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustache69
lustache69
305 Followers

Whatever had happened that night, Tawni had vibrant, coppery red hair, a set of boobs as large as Laci's (which looked ridiculous on someone Tawni's size), a spectacular ass (again, particularly given her size), and no brains whatsoever. She giggled a lot, and sometimes she threw out random strings of words in a very high-pitched voice. If Maci prompted her, she could parrot words decently. But mostly she just masturbated. Like she was doing now.

Maci took Tawni's leash and led her stupid friend into the office. The leash had become obviously necessary when Tawni had wandered off in a mall out of sheer stupidity. They'd found her messing up a really expensive display couch in a furniture store by maturbating all over it.

Luckily, before she'd lost her itty bitty brain, Tawni had confided to Maci that she was an investment banker in a big skyscraper. Tawni had been rich, back when she was boring. Though maybe she hadn't been too boring, given where they'd met.

The next day, Maci had gone with Tawni to her old apartment, found the bimbo's accounts, and gotten Tawni to sign all of it over to her. Getting those documents had been an ordeal, even for the bimbo queen. She'd had to shout at Tawni until the little bimbo was crying to get the idiot to remember her own signature.

With that money in the bank, Maci had quit her old job, and made Tawni quit hers, too. And they'd promptly gone over to Kaci's store, to start the renovations.

Maci'd figured that having a bunch of bimbos hanging around Kaci's store would boost sales. And, boy, had it ever. With Tawni's money, she'd been able to stock the store with some awesome shit, too. When the painters had finished, the whole store had looked like the kind of sexy destination any hot girl would want to hang out at.

Some of the other ladies from the amateur night had come forward and joined Maci's bimbos. There'd already been several complaints from other people on her street, over the bimbos' enthusiastic fucking. Notably, though, none of the complaints had come from Scott or the other single guys. Some of the houses were already for sale, and Maci was going to buy them all up, so that all of her bimbos could live near her.

"Hiiiiiiii!" Noor chirped from behind her desk. "Hiiiiiiii!" Maci replied, walking up to the desk to mash her titties against the receptionist's. Tawni moaned from fingering herself to an orgasm.

"Aw, like, who's this?" Noor said, looking down at the redheaded bimbo. Tawni giggled and took a bit of cum from between her legs.

"This is Tawni, and she's, like, rilly stupid," Maci replied. "I mean, like, rilly rilly rilly rilly rilly stupid."

"Well, she's, like, totes hot," Noor pointed out. "And, like, what does a bimbo need smart stuff for?"

"Tawni's, like, way more stupider than just a normal bimbo," Maci said. Noor shrugged and glanced at her computer screen. "Oh, I totes forgot! Dr. Joseph, like, wants to see you in room 69." They giggled together at the meaning of the number. Tawni joined in, even though she probably didn't know why.

"See ya, hawt stuff!" Maci said over her shoulder as she led Tawni down the hall into the back of the office. Noor waved, then went back to playing with the dildo in her pussy.

When the two of them stepped into the surgery room, Dr. Joseph and Ming were waiting for them. He raised his eyebrows at the sight of Tawni. "And who is this fine specimen?"

"Oh, this is, like, my stupid little bimbo friend Tawni," Maci said. Dr. Joseph nodded, his eyes narrowing. "And do you have other bimbo friends?" he added.

"Yah, I got, like, tons and tons!" Maci said happily. Dr. Joseph nodded again and guided Maci over to the examination chair. Ming took the leash from Maci's hands, and led Tawni off to another corner of the room.

He poked around in her mouth for a while, looming overhead. Maci felt herself growing steadily more aroused by his smell, even though it wasn't anything she hadn't smelled literally a hundred thousand times these past few months. There was just something about Dr. Joseph that made her want to fuck, fuck, fuck away with him.

It wasn't long before he seemed to sense her restlessness. "I think someone wants to have dessert first," he said, grinning wryly. "You know, that's not good for your teeth."

Maci couldn't say much, but she did manage to giggle. A good bimbo ought to be able to giggle under any circumstance. Dr. Joseph chuckled and set his tools aside.

"You're coming along extremely well, Maci," he said, making some notations in his notebook. "I don't see any reason to be concerned in the long run. But I think you care a bit more about something else that's long." He pointed at his crotch.

"Like, totes yah!" Maci said, her eyes drilling into his crotch. "Haven't I been, like, a rilly hot bimbo patient, Dr. Joseph? Can I have, like, a little treat?"

"You sure can," Dr. Joseph replied. "How does an assfuck sound?"

"Oooooh yay!" Maci replied, making the chair bounce in her excitement. She flipped over and spread her legs wide, exposing her asshole to Dr. Joseph's view.

Her hopes that he would plunge in without lubing up were fulfilled a second later. Dentist and bimbo writhed together on the chair. Dr. Joseph's strong arms helped hold Maci down, keeping her from falling off from how hard he was fucking her.

Just the presence of his cock in her asshole made Maci cum twice, and the strength of his fucking caused her to squirt from her pussy four more times. None of her other guys had been nearly that good. Maci had no time to recover, no time to come down from her orgasm before the next began. This was the way she wanted to get fucked every single time.

When Dr. Joseph finally came inside of her ass, Maci screamed herself into at least five consecutive orgasms. She couldn't really tell how many, or how long it was. She did know that she screamed really, really loud, and that the seat seemed to be full of her cum.

"Well, that was a fine checkup," Dr. Joseph said, as Maci regained her full consciousness. He had rubbed his cock down with a paper towel already, and he seemed to be acting as though nothing important had happened.

Maci carefully stood up again, feeling very raw from getting fucked so hard. Off in the corner, Tawni had her face buried in Ming's pussy. The two must've really been getting along, because there was already a lot of cum on the floor. As Maci and Dr. Joseph watched, Ming groaned and shot another load of cum on Tawni's face.

The dumb redhead licked it up, and Maci walked over to take up the leash again. "She's that stupid?" Dr. Joseph said. "That you have to keep her on a leash?"

"Yep!" Maci replied, as she helped Tawni stand up again. "Only time she doesn't have it on is, like, when she's on stage." An idea came to her. "But, like, maybe we could do a double act, or something, where I, like, lead her out on stage, and we, like, strip together, or shit!"

"Sounds like a great idea," Dr. Joseph said. "Maybe I'll come see one of your shows sometime."

"You really should!" Maci said, imagining giving a performance with Dr. Joseph in the audience. She would probably cum on the pole a whole lot. "I'm, like, the star act now! And I'll be performing tonight! Come see me, please!"

"We'll see," Dr. Joseph replied enigmatically. Maci gave up on trying to convince him, since obviously a bimbo couldn't force him to do anything. Instead, she checked her phone, where she found a text message.

"Oh, great!" she chirped. "Aimi's, like, outside right now! See ya in, like, six months, Dr. Joseph!" She made out briefly with Ming, and parted from the Chinese bimbo with a smile.

"Until then, Maci," Dr. Joseph said. Then he smiled. "Or maybe sooner."

Maci totally hoped he would actually show up to a show. Maybe he would come back to her dressing room and fuck. She could definitely give him a super-hot private dance. Even just a glimpse of him in the audience would make her cum.

"See ya!" she said to Noor in passing. "Byyyyyyyyyyyyye!" the Arabic bimbo replied. Tawni giggled.

Aimi's car sat in the parking lot, still running. The bimbo herself sat in the driver's seat, giggling and revving the engine.

Of all the bimbos, only Aimi had kept her original name. There hadn't really been a way to shorten it, and Aimi herself had mentioned that it meant "beautiful love", or something like that in Japanese. As far as Maci had been concerned, her name had been perfect the way it was.

That hadn't meant that Aimi hadn't taken a significant upgrade in the process. When she'd met Maci and the bimbos, Aimi had been a joyless corporate lawyer, working in the States for some Japanese firm. The only sweet thing about her had been her kickass sports car.

Becoming a bimbo had caused Aimi to turn into, basically, an anime schoolgirl. Every morning, her long pigtails were a different, highly unrealistic color. The rest was mostly her great tits and ass. And she liked to wear pretend schoolgirl uniforms.

Maci hopped into the backseat, with Tawni following. No sooner had Maci gotten the door closed behind Tawni, than Aimi revved the car again, and took off like a bullet.

They ran so fast to the club, Tawni barely had time to lean over and lick Maci's pussy. Since time wasn't strictly of the essence here, Aimi apologized for going so fast by licking Maci's pussy twice. There were times when Maci suspected that the other bimbos saw licking Maci's pussy less as a punishment and more as a reward.

Maci shrugged. Oh, well. That was just the way bimbos were, wasn't it?

lustache69
lustache69
305 Followers