Dr. Joseph's Office Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lustache69
lustache69
305 Followers

Then they'd gotten home, and Master had simply exploded. It was all sort of fuzzy in Dani's head, but she knew he was mad, and that wasn't good. He'd gone on and on about how he wasn't made of money, and there was only so much sex he could handle in a day, and blah blah blah.

After a certain point, Dani had stopped paying attention to what Master was saying. Her titties were much more interesting than whatever he had to say. That was when Master grabbed her head with both hands, and forced her to look into his eyes.

"Listen to me when I'm talking, Goddamnit," he'd said. "Dani, from now on, you have to ask permission to make any new bimbos." She'd pouted, but the word of her Master was strong enough to make her do anything. If he wanted something, she'd find a way to get it for him. Whatever it was. Even if she really, really wanted to give him all the bimbos in the world.

"Hiiiiiii!" Dani said to Noor as she and Traci walked into Dr. Joseph's office. The receptionist-bimbo clapped her hands together and squealed, "Eeeeeeeee!"

After a squishy, bosomy hug, the two bimbos separated, and giggled together for a few minutes. "Dr. Joseph's, like, waiting for you, back in room 69," Noor said, then giggled again. Dani giggled back, and pulled Traci along with her, down the hallway.

Sure enough, Dr. Joseph was waiting for her, looking just as super-hot as ever. He gestured to the waiting exam chair, and said, "Who's your little friend, Dani?"

"Ohhhh," Dani said, sticking a perfectly manicured finger into her mouth. Her regular manicurist had been so much more enthusiastic and enjoyable after a quick taste of Dani's milk. "Um, this is my, like, stepdaughter," she said, struggling to muster her few operational neurons in the presence of such a godlike figure.

"She's, um, uh..." Dani thought hard for a second, then perked up. "Oh, yeah! Traci!" Dr. Joseph smiled down at Dani indulgently. Traci seemed to be even less functional than Dani right now, her eyes riveted to the good doctor's crotch. Ming pulled the dumb cow-bimbo off to the side, so that Dr. Joseph and Dani could get busy.

"And how is your tooth doing, Dani?" Dr. Joseph asked, picking up his tools. Dani grinned, displaying her perfect, pearly set of teeth for the good doctor. "Sooper-dooper! And I feel awesome, too!"

"Good, good," he muttered, tapping on her teeth with a pointy tool. Dani opened her mouth obligingly, and he gave her teeth a brief inspection. Since, obviously, there was nothing wrong, he was done in a few seconds.

"Everything seems to be in excellent shape," Dr. Joseph said, unzipping his pants. Dani's eyes latched on to his crotch, and when he pulled down his underwear, they were rewarded with the sight of his lovely cock. It was right before her, just waiting for her to suck it.

"I think you can work out this puzzle, can't you, Dani?" he said, and Dani thought for a bit. What puzzle? She just wanted to suck his cock. Then it hit her!

"Oooh! Oooh! I know!" Dani squeaked, thrusting her hand into the air. "You, like, want me to suck your cock!" Dr. Joseph smiled indulgently and nodded.

Before he could say anything, Dani was down on her knees, sticking his cock into her mouth. She always tried to be a really good bimbo, and part of that was about sucking cocks the bestest. A vaguely heard, itty-bitty little part of her brain tried to tell Dani that "bestest" wasn't a word, but she was more interested in the cock she was sucking.

"Mmmph, ooo huh, hoh, huh rehire nife hock," Dani said, through Dr. Joseph's cock. She'd meant to say something about how nice his cock was, but his really nice cock was in the way. Dani gurgled a little, though she'd meant that to come out as a giggle. Overhead, Dr. Joseph just rolled his eyes. Some bimbos were just too dumb to suck a cock.

Despite her apparent confusion, though, Dani was quite good at sucking his cock. She rode it smoothly and skillfully, in a way that would have made Dr. Joseph marvel, if he had not been Dr. Joseph. He simply noted, as he came in her mouth, that she was certainly up to his usual standards. That was good.

As she swallowed Dr. Joseph's cum, Dani bounced to her feet with a giggle. "Did I do great, Doctor?" she asked, regarding him with a huge smile.

"You were excellent," he said placidly. "Are you ready for some more?" His cock didn't seem to have drooped even a bit.

"Yay!" Dani shouted. If Dr. Joseph wasn't going to be enthusiastic, she could more than compensate. She started to drop to her knees again, but Dr. Joseph shook his head. "I think you should take it in the ass, okay?"

Dani nodded eagerly. Whatever he wanted, she would do. Mark might be her Master, but Dr. Joseph was something even more important. He was like a God.

She bent over the chair, and waited for his penetration. She waited...and waited, and waited, and waited. A minute or so had passed, but Dani's hyperactive bimbo mind was doing backflips, tying itself in knots over how long this seemed to be taking. Didn't Dr. Joseph like her ass? Oh, God, was there something wrong with it?

Just as she was about to plead for the cock she so desired, she felt it plunge into her ass, driving hard and firm deep into her anus. She yelped from the pain, pain that seemed to bring nothing but pleasure. As she settled into the rhythm of thrusts, the pain began to fade into the background, though it never went away entirely.

"Very good," Dr. Joseph grunted, right before he came in Dani's ass. She felt a new warmth enter her ass, and all her pent-up lust burst out. "Ooooohh, ahhhhh!" she moaned as she came. In that moment, she knew Dr. Joseph must have some kind of magic, if he'd gotten her to come from being fucked in the ass. For that matter, how had he gotten her into this shape?

As the climax faded, the moment passed. She accepted that she was a bimbo, and that was the best way for her to be. How had she managed when she wasn't a bimbo? Life musta been sooooo boring without her awesome boobies, and all her yummy cows, and Master's much larger cock.

"Well, I think you're a fine specimen, Dani," Dr. Joseph said as he wiped down his cock and pulled his pants back up. Dani wrinkled her nose in puzzlement. "What's a 'specimen'?" she asked. Dr. Joseph just laughed.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about specimens," he said. "What I meant to say is that you're a good bimbo. You're very sexy and very good at being a bimbo."

"Oh. Of course!" Dani said, giggling. She was such a silly bimbo, not to have realized that. And a silly bimbo was a good bimbo. And a good bimbo was a silly bimbo. Wait, hadn't she just thought that?

"I think everything's in order," Dr. Joseph said, "so let's just... oh, dear." Dani followed his eyes to the other side of the room, where Traci lay sprawled on the floor in a puddle of her own milk. She mooed softly, as did Ming. The Chinese bimbo's face was white with milk, smeared all over her features. She hiccuped, and mooed again.

"I just remembered why I don't use Room 5 much," Dr. Joseph said, with a rueful expression on his face. "The cleanup is always a real hassle."

lustache69
lustache69
305 Followers